Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Zadrai Dragons! (Open!) by Season of the Star

Artist Season of the Star [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Zadrai Dragons! (Open!)

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Hello, welcome to Zadrai adoption and breeding!
This is a place of love and care as well as training and work.
If you adopt a Zadrai Dragon you have pledged the following:
I will follow all rules and care for my dragon(s)
In all ways I will abide by my word an keep those around me in mind
I will be patient and respect the mini-mods and artists.

Furthermore, I would like to introduce our
Custom Program!
Fist Silver Fluff is absolutely free!
Silver Fluff~ One custom~ 1 wishlist uncommon or horde pet
Ash Fluff~ Three customs~ Two uncommon horde pets or one rare
Platinum Fluff~ Five Customs~ One wishlist rare
Code: Select all
[center][color=#FF0000][u]I Would Like a Custom![/u]
Username:
Name:
Ref: (Picture only please)
Payment:[/color][/center]

If you liked what you've heard so far then
Welcome our
Breeding Program!
It also works with your CS pets! Breed your CS pets here.
You may only keep one of your bunch (litter)!
One breeding~ 1 wishlist uncommon
[color=#0000FF][center][b][u]I would Like to Breed![/u][/b]
First Zadrai/gender/name:
Second Zadrai/gender/name:
Proof of Consent: (Ignore if both are yours)
Number in Bunch: (Put a * in slot)
()1
()4
()5
()Surprise me[/center][/color]

Now available:
Pre-mades!
Dots:
Blue: 1 common
Green: 1 Uncommon
Red: 2 Uncommons
Rainbow: Auction
Form:
[center][color=#00BF00][u][i][b]I Want a Pre-Made![/b][/i][/u]
Name:
Number: (Found on it's page)
Payment:[/color][/center]

How this Works
Your Zadrai Dragon is something you need to care for. Customs will always be full grown, but it will be confiscated if you fail to feed and/or play with it every day. When you breed or adopt a pre-made it will be a child, which needs your loving care to grow.

Why Such A High Price?
In my opinion it isn't really high. I have a ton of wishlist pets that are from every year. Even this one. I do not haggle, though.

What is A Zadrai Dragon?
A furry-tailed dragon that has wings that are more like flaps. Playful and the size of a small housecat. They have hook-like feet instead of the usual talons.
Last edited by Season of the Star on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zadrai Dragons!

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:23 am

Custom Slots:

Breeding Slots:
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zadrai Dragons!

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:25 am

Horde pets:
The Road Owls
Butterfly Dogs (The dogs with butterfly-like wing designs)
All Dogs with Wings r Wing-like Prints
All Dogs with Three or More Tails
Doll Horses (Ones with rips and/or stitches)
2nd Gen Image Dogs

Whitelist:
None
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zadrai Dragons! (Open!)

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:47 am

Bump.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Bump.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Bump. :(
Anyone want one?
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow; » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:57 pm

I Would Like a Custom!
Username:any55
Name:ella
Ref: (Picture only please)http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/Nicemonkey/Nicemonkey0810/Nicemonkey081000027/3670728-paint-chucked-on-a-black-background-in-bright-colours.jpg
Fluff Type:silver fluff
Payment:
first one is free

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link goes here | link goes here
link goes here | link goes here
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sparrow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dusty22 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:28 am

I Would Like a Custom!
Username: twylightfan22434
Name:Neo.
Ref: (Picture only please)http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhmYlCsdAKa61UZfRseq7QaFGW4_-dbsJHl3qbA08CDCEG8qlu
Fluff Type:First silver fluff
Payment:

(Guys, I'll be gone for a bit, because my parents Kinda banned Chicken Smoothie, summer is here, I got a lot to do around the house, trying to help my parents earn money, ETC. Do you mind NOT leaving my characters and banning me from RP's, I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks! Sorry, sorry again!)
Dusty22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:47 am

Done with both. ;)
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:25 am

Anyone else?
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me