Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Iberian Ixris Horses|Marking Open by Fawntura

Based on Click to view
Artist Fawntura [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Iberian Ixris Horses|Marking Open

Postby Fawntura » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:21 pm

Main|Artist Search|Nursery|Archive|Rarity Guide|Discord
Lore wrote:Iberian Ixris Horses hail from Iberia, with blood lines from that of Lusitanos and Campolinas. this breed is known for their roman noses and their sloping shoulders, they are quite level headed, intelligent, and have great stamina. Up until about the 1980s this breed was used most commonly in the working fields, with their high intelligence they are great workers in the field for solving problems, they can also be seen used in western and english disciplines. This breed can be seen in many different colors and patterns, but most commonly have some variation of white markings, wether that be paints or simple leg and face markings. They can also be seen with many different eye colors, but most show a blue eye color, the reason for this is unknown, but even when their is no white on the horse they often times have blue eyes. It has been seen/noticed that the more white on a horse the lighter the eye color and the lesser the white the darker the eye color.

• Follow all CS rules.
• This is a closed species and must be kept onsite. They can be stored offsite, but must not be used for any other reasons across different websites.
• Users are not be added to their horse's official reference.
• You must have a fully updated storage in order to breed your Valdiac Warmbloods, as well as to request imports and adopt from the rehoming barn.
• You must not sell these warmbloods for real currency. They can only be sold for currencies across different games and websites.
• Line edits are not permitted. Add ons such as flowers, animals and extra tack and mane/tail edits are allowed but anything pertaining to the body structure/main lines is not permitted!
• Do not steal VW's Lore or lines!
• All Members are allowed 1 import with 1 rare gene and all artist have 2 imports the only limit is 1 limited gene per!

Lines by EmberWolf
Tack, clips, extra manes and tails by RebelAppy
Background by RangerTheCowPony
and ludicrous for helping me with the line edits
Thank you so much guys. You were all so kind and helpful <3
Last edited by solo. on Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Locked at request of owner
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breed Info

Postby Fawntura » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:22 pm

Common: Chestnut, Black, Bay, Seal Brown, Grey, Tobiano, Splash, Appaloosa (Lplp)
Uncommon: Flaxen, Silver, Pangare, Roan, Dun, Single Cream, Sooty, Overo, Sooty, Grey, Birdcatcher Spots, Tovero
Rare: Dominant White, Double Cream, Gulastra Plume (alone), Pearl, Appaloosa(LpLp), Champagne, Sabino, Mushroom, Rabicano
Limited: Brindle, Brindle, Manchado, Lacing

*Vitiligo in Valdiac Warmbloods is extremely limited and there is a 5% chance it will pass onto offspring

Height

14.2 to 16 hand Some have been seen to be as tall as 17 but this is not desired. These horses are not recommended to be used for breeding.

For a currently unknown reason, stallions are slightly harder to come by and produce from breeding. There is a 35% chance of a breeding resulting in a stallion.

Conformation

- Head should be Roman Nosed and expressive
- Neck should be muscular and arched
- Withers should be well Sloped with not a huge drop off
- Strong shoulders and well muscled forearms
- Medium length back
- Hind quarters should be powerful
- Legs should be long and strong
- Their paces should be full of Foward Movement and Relaxed. They should hold natural balance and should move freely.

Temperament

Iberian Ixris Horses are Brave and intelligent horses, well known for their free moving paces and powerful natural Movement. Their trainability is notable as they are a highly intelligent breed and are very willing to please.

Mane & Tail Styles

Mane and tail styles can be mixed and matched.

-- Loose mane & loose tail --

-- Braided mane & braided tail --

-- Long mane & long tail --

-- Roached mane & short tail --
Last edited by Fawntura on Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tack & Clippings

Show grounds are strict with what tack is allowed and what tack is prohibited. All leather should be either black, Havana (a dark brown) or Teak (a much lighter brown) or in a rare case and only in the Iberian Ixris Horses show ring Ivory and only in western is it allowed. Saddle pads must have limited patterns and designs to prevent distraction from the horse and rider. There are currently english and western tack sets available.

*Tack does not serve any purpose within these adoptables and is purely for aesthetics. Tack will be posted underneath your horse's original reference. Tack can be removed at any time, but cannot be continuously changed. You must message the artist to remove any tack. The form should be messaged to the artist who created your horse's original reference.

Code: Select all
[b]Tack[/b]
Username:
Horse's adoption page:
Tack desired:
Leather colour:
Saddle pad:

-- English tack --

-- Western tack --

What is clipping?
Clipping involves shaving the horse's coat in order to keep them cool. It also minimises sweat, which prevents discomfort and loss of condition.

*Clipping does not serve any purpose within these adoptables and is purely for aesthetics. A clip can be removed at any time, but will directly alter your horse's reference. If removed, a new clip cannot be added for another month. You must wait 1 month between changing clips. Clips will be difficult to see on light coats (greys, cremello etc). The artist must be messaged directly to remove a clip. The form should be messaged to the artist who created your horse's original reference.

[b]Clipping[/b]
Username:
Horse's adoption page:
Clip type:

-- Hunter clip --

-- Irish clip --

-- Blanket clip --
Last edited by Fawntura on Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Strikes, Bans, Stamps and Affiliates

[size=85]Breaking rules within this species will result in a strike depending on the severity. Strikes cannot be removed. Three strikes will result in a ban from the species. This can be appealed after two months.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

You can support this species by using these stamps!

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Want to become a Affiliate? Feel Free to message me!
Last edited by Fawntura on Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Storage

Postby Fawntura » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:23 pm

Adopt Form-
[size=85][quote]Iberian Ixris Horses hail from Iberia, with blood lines from that of Lusitanos and Campolinas. this breed is known for their roman noses and their sloping shoulders, they are quite level headed, intelligent, and have great stamina. Up until about the 1980s this breed was used most commonly in the working fields, with their high intelligence they are great workers in the field for solving problems, they can also be seen used in western and english disciplines. This breed can be seen in many different colors and patterns, but most commonly have some variation of white markings, wether that be paints or simple leg and face markings. They can also be seen with many different eye colors, but most show a blue eye color, the reason for this is unknown, but even when their is no white on the horse they often times have blue eyes. It has been seen/noticed that the more white on a horse the lighter the eye color and the lesser the white the darker the eye color.[/quote][/size]

Prompt
End Date

[list][b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Phenotype:[/b]
[b]Genotype:[/b]
[b]Breeding Notes:[/b] -

[code][b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b] (14.2hh to 16hh!)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Halter color:[/b]
[b]Pompt:[/b][/code]
[/list]

[list][color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SSS: Foundation
[color=transparent]-----------------[/color] SS: Foundation
[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SSD: Foundation
Sire: Foundation
[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SDS: Foundation
[color=transparent]-----------------[/color] SD: Foundation
[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SDD: Foundation

[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DSS: Foundation
[color=transparent]-----------------[/color] DS: Foundation
[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DDS: Foundation
[color=transparent]-----------------[/color] DD: Foundation
[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DDD: Foundation[/list]

Font
Last edited by Fawntura on Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Iberian Ixris Horses|Marking Open

Postby Folmes » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:02 pm

mark the cuties with the nosies
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aliteralpinetree » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:26 pm

Mark
currently remaking sig and I ask for your patience while it looks like trash LOL
pfp credit! it's of my gal serii!
aliteralpinetree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .ludicrous. » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:31 pm

Eeee the Roman babs <3 Maaaaark!!!