Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

🚀 || Space Observatory || 🌌 (Sima summer 2023) by FluffyTheUnicorn

Based on Click to view
Artist FluffyTheUnicorn [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 19
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

🚀 || Space Observatory || 🌌 (Sima summer 2023)

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue May 23, 2023 1:15 pm

|| Space Observatory || Space Surfing || Planetary Prompt Game || Stellar Nursery || Galactic Gateway ||
|| Space Shop || Event Archive ||

|| End date;; July 31st ||

II----------------------------- { ---------------------- } -----------------------------II

Did you know that there are sima's in space? Who would of thought! Less you where here several years ago and remember our friends from space!

Space loving simas from earth and our alien sima friends from space have joined together to make an entire space observatory! They're looking to show every sima out there just how wonderful and amazing space can be! So they've set up a festival and have invited everyone to come check it out!

Be sure to stop and check out all the fun games and activities that they've set up for us! Who knows, maybe you'll make some spacey friends as well!

II----------------------------- { ---------------------- } -----------------------------II

II------------- { Rules and Guidelines } -------------II

- Simas won during this event, may not be;; Traded, gifted, bred or have items used on them till the event ends and all event simas have been archived in the official archive.
> You do not need to post on the official archive update thread with your event earnings, these will be archived sometime after the end of the event.

- Items won during this event may not be;; Traded, gifted or used till the event ends and all items have been archived in the official archive.
> You do not need to post on the official archive update thread with your event earnings, these will be archived sometime after the end of the event.

- Each user is limited to only being allowed to obtain one of each of the following items from this event;; Floating Asteroids, Moon Boots, Lava Lamp Dye.
>Example;; If you win one of these from space surfing you may not buy it from the shop, however raffle rewards are excluded and do not count towards this.

- Each user is limited to only being allowed to win one host once they go up for adoption

- Each user is only allowed to adopt/win 4 simas from this event at this moment.
> Raffle rewards are excluded. Space orphan myos and hosts do not count towards this limit. This limit is possibly subject to change later in the event.

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:44 am, edited 10 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Sima's up for adoption!

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue May 23, 2023 1:16 pm

II------------- { Event Simas } -------------II

Event simas currently up for adoption can be found here! Click on the image to be taken to the sima!

II------------- { Deviantart } -------------II

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

II------------- { Chicken Smoothie } -------------II

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Items! (Sima summer 2023)

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue May 23, 2023 1:17 pm

II------------- { Event Items} -------------II

II----------------------------- { Event Currency } -----------------------------II

[Stardust]

"Whats in this jar is what remains of shattered stars! The space simas use it as a form of currency and the space loving simas who admire the space simas followed suit! Careful when handling it!"

[Can be traded in later once the event shop opens for event items.]

II----------------------------- { Common } -----------------------------II

[Actual Stars] [C]

“These are actual stars, stars from space. Those things you see up in the sky at night! Are they safe to handle? Likely not, but who cares!”

[Adds a star-like pattern to a sima’s fur.]

[Literal Rock] [C]

“What? What are these doing out here? No matter where we go, these plain looking rocks are always here… Kinda suspicious if you ask me. Don’t mind the fact that space is literally filled with space rocks, that’s besides the point… Clearly something is fishy about these rocks.”

[Gives your sima a grey or brown colored jewel(jewel must be a solid color!), and grey or brown rock like horns to match! The rarity of the horns will depend on how many rocks are used and if your sima already has horns! If your sima already has horns, let's say your sima has common long horns then you'd only need nine literal rocks instead of ten for legendary custom horns!]

[1 = Common short or long horns]
[3 = Uncommon ram horns]
[6 = Rare custom horns]
[10 = Legendary custom horns. ]

[Space Junk] [C]

“Looks like you found a pile of junk from space, it happens from time to time. Junk from space just gathers up and floats around. Wait… wait a minute… is that a banana… that looks like a banana but just painted blue. Who's sending banana’s to space?”

[Gives a sima two colored blood! Must be two colors! Not three or one! Must be existing colors on the sima.]

[Nebulaic Essence] [C]

“A very colorful, pretty substance in a small glass jar, I wonder what it tastes like?...”

[Gives a sima bright colorful hair of common rarity. Does not need to be existing colors already on the sima’s palette however must be at least three bright colorful colors! Can ONLY be bright colors!]

[Galaxy Milkshake] [C]

“A classic favorite drink of any space loving sima! Tastes great too!”

[Gives your sima a galaxy-like pattern/marking.]

[Eclipse Glasses] [C]

“These glasses will help keep your eyes safe during a solar eclipse! What do you mean there's no solar eclipse anytime soon? I mean hey, they still look cool at least right?”

[Gives your sima colored scleras.]

[Asteroid Belt Buckles] [C]

“It looks to just be a belt buckle? But hold on, it's not just any belt buckle! It's an asteroid theme belt buckle! If you need a souvenir for a space loving sima back at home whose pants always seem to be falling down, this is the item for you!”

[Gives your sima 1-3 ring like stripe markings around an area of the body of your choice. Must be an existing color on the sima, multiple can be used to affect multiple areas of the body.]

[Space Vacuum] [C]

“It’s just an actual vacuum, you know, the ones you use to suck up dust on the floor with. Yup, that's it, it's just space themed!”

[Makes a marking on a sima lose all color, becoming grayscale.]

II----------------------------- { Uncommon } -----------------------------II

[Space Goop] [U]

“Eww… Looks nasty, smells nasty but the space simas tell you it's very tasty and is considered a yummy treat amongst most! Where’d it come from? Well they tell you some questions are better not asked.”

[Adds a goopy texture to one part of a sima’s fur]

[Black Hole] [U]

“Careful! This black hole may be small but anything small enough to fit in it that you put next to it seems to get sucked right up! Where does it go? Nobody knows!”

[Turns a sima’s eye color and sclera color pitch black.]

[Slimy Marble] [U]

“It looks like a regular marble but covered in slime?... Interesting. You really can’t seem to get a grip on it, whenever you try it just slips away. Think that slipperiness makes it great for a game of marbles if you can grip it long enough to aim it?”

[Makes a sima’s pupils so big you can no longer see their irises.]

[Space Jam] [U]

“A starry jam which shares the colors of space! What's it made out of? I don’t know, probably blueberries or something. No… this item doesn’t have anything to do with basketball… Why do you ask?”

[Removes or adds regular dwarfism to a sima.]

[Cosmic Concoction] [U]

“I… don’t really know what’s in this, it has little star-like things inside it and it appears to be a drink of some type?... Kinda looks like someone's failed attempt at making a galaxy milkshake… Hopefully it tastes good!”

[Guarantees that a single uncommon edit present on a parent will pass down to one kit in a nursery litter. Must be used with a nursery ticket.]

[Galaxy Burst Candy] [U]

“These colorful candies burst with flavor when you bite them! They have a sweet yet sour fruit filling inside each one!”

[Adds two new bright colors to a kit in a nursery batch. These colors may affect small accents or small patches of the kit! These new colors may not affect large amounts of the simas design! Must be used with a nursery ticket.]

II----------------------------- { Rare } -----------------------------II

[Big Bang] [R]

“What? You found a big bang in space? How are you sti- Oh… you put it into a bottle?.... What? Why is it so small? Anyway eat this tiny little explosion of colors quickly and be ready for the next kit you have to have a mutation!”

[Guarantees a single kit will get a rare mutation in a nursery batch, must be used with nursery ticket]

[Speck of Venus Dust] [R]

“A pretty speck of dust from Venus. The sima’s from space tell you that this is a great way to boost one’s fertility! Just be sure to use it quickly or it may disappear into thin air!”

[Gives a sima an extra breeding slot, must be used with nursery ticket]

[Quadruplicate Soul Charm] [R]

"This item comes with a small slip of paper which reads 'This item is made from the rarest gems from underground, the brightest stars which can be found, the most gentle souls which are bound and trophies from those who refuse to be downed.' An Elderly sima warns you that it's a very unstable item therefore can’t be used alongside other nursery items."

[Allows three simas to have kits together rather than two in the nursery! Must be used with a nursery ticket! Other nursery items MAY NOT be used alongside this item(Cooldown removal and additional breeding slot items excluded). legendary and above edits may not pass on a ticket that this item is used in, this includes legendary mutations.]

[Astronaut Food] [R]

“The classic food of astronauts! Heading to space and need a snack? Just open a packet of this stuff and add water!”

[Changes a sima’s jewel and pupils to a star shape.]

[Shoulda Put a Ring on it] [R]

“Getting married soon? Need to put a ring on someone’s finger? Well these Saturn inspired rings are just what you need!”

[Gives your sima rare energy rings!]

[Fluffy's Fluff] [R]

“This super fluffy sparkly fur is said to have come from a very fluffy unicorn! That's right, unicorns are indeed real! Tastes like cotton candy, just don’t be surprised if you find yourself coughing up hairballs afterwards! What does this have to do with space you ask? Uhh.... Nothing?...”

[Gives a sima more fluff on their body, tail, chest and neck]

II----------------------------- { Legendary } -----------------------------II

[Floating Asteroids] [L]

“A collection of floating asteroids which was found in space, they have a slight glow around them. I’d advise not to try eating them but knowing how simas are I’m sure they will anyway.”

[Gives a sima custom floating horns up to legendary in rarity]

[Moon Boots] [L]

“Going to space? If so, these might be handy to bring with you! Not to be confused with moon shoes from the late night commercials!”

[Gives a sima the additional power to float/levitate.]

[Lava Lamp Dye] [L]

“A bottle of dye labeled ‘Lava Lamp’. It turns your sima’s hair color into… lava lamp? What does that even mean?!”

[Give a sima hair of another substance(Lava Lamp)]

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:51 am, edited 7 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Galaxy Sima Subspecies!

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue May 23, 2023 1:17 pm

II------------- { Galaxy Subspecies} -------------II

simus galaxias do not have another name, other than simply being called "galaxy" simas by those from the home planet. They are not to be confused with the 'otherworldly' Simas that you will see throughout the event, who appear to be more closely related to Simas from homeworld.

These Simas are rumored to be born from the stars, wearing the universe on their pelts and jewels powered by endless possibilities- just like the very realm they come from. They are able to withstand lack of oxygen and tend to either be feather-light or extremely heavy according to the atmosphere they inhabit, and it would transfer similarly if they went to homeworld. Like Simas, they feed on minerals and stray matter from collided space rocks to keep their jewels and power in good shape.

II------------- { Galaxy Subspecies Required Traits } -------------II

II------------- { Subspecies Traits } -------------II

- Galaxy subspecies gene [Limited]
- Galaxy jewel [Limited]
- Hair of another substance (Galaxy) [L]
- Crescent, star or pearl jewel [R or U]

II------------- { Galaxy Jewel } -------------II

The galaxy jewel comes with the power of matter (being able to take elements that surround them and create stuff from that by combining atoms and elements) due to a connection to Lux.

At least two colors to make up the “galaxy”
One color to be the “stars”
One of the following jewel shapes;; Pearl, Crescent, Star.

ImageImage

II------------- { MYO Requirements } -------------II

Just like how with how you can make most modern sima subspecies if you have a myo with the right traits, the galaxy subspecies is no different.

The minimum requirement is a myo with two legendary edits and one uncommon edit.

- One legendary edit for the subspecies gene. (Galaxy jewel included)
- One legendary edit for the hair of another substance
- One uncommon edit for a pearl jewel OR one rare edit for a crescent/star jewel.

II------------- { Galaxy Subspecies Breeding Info } -------------II

II------------- { General Breeding Info } -------------II

★ 1-100 || 1-2 Full-blooded galaxy sima
★ 1-100 || 1-50 = Half-blooded Galaxy gene
Only full-blooded simas gets the galaxy hair whilst both full-blooded and half-blooded gets the jewel colour and shape
Half-blooded simas cannot pass down the gene
A legendary auto pass can be used to pass the full-blooded gene but a mutation cannot
Jewel shape and hair of a different substance can be passed down with standard rates, the jewel colour cannot

II------------- { Other Subspecies Compatibility } -------------II

Galaxy Simas can breed with most other sima subspecies, however the galaxy subspecies gene is incompatible with a select few other subspecies genes! Meaning you can't have a sima have both the primal subspecies gene and the galaxy sima gene, however you can have a sima with both the galaxy subspecies gene and the jewel eater subspecies gene!

Compatible Subspecies Genes;;
- Masquerade*
- Reaper
- Ghoul
- Jewel Eater

Incompatible Subspecies Genes;;
- Primal
- Peppermint Spice

*Please keep in mind the Masquerade subspecies gene can not be passed down via normal means.

II------------- { Former Galaxy Simas & Starsongs } -------------II

II------------- { Former Galaxy Simas } -------------II

Old galaxy simas had been considered discontinued. With them coming back this event, the old galaxy simas and their descendants can be updated to match the new standards at no price. Directly message a species owner or post in the revamp request channel in our Discord server to begin the process.

Gen One Requirements;;

- Been made prior to 2019
- “Hair of another substance (Galaxy) [L]” trait*
- Original creation date with proof

Gen Two+ Requirements;;

- Been made prior to 2019
- A old galaxy sima ancestor
- “Hair of another substance (Galaxy) [L]” trait*
- Links to each parent back to the original galaxy sima they descended from
Example;; Sima in question > Father > Grandmother > Great grandmother > Great great grandfather (Original Galaxy sima which they descended from)

*Simas must have had the “Hair of another substance (Galaxy) [L]” trait prior to 2019! This is avoid people trying to use items/myos to give older non-galaxy simas the trait to give them the gene.

Special exceptions may be made(for example, a original Galaxy sima had its hair removed), special exceptions are completely up to Glispa & ravemn!

Required Changes;;
- If your sima has a common/uncommon jewel you will get to change it to a pearl jewel.
- If your sima has a rare jewel you’ll get to change it to a crescent or star jewel.
- You’ll have to change your sima’s jewel to match the galaxy jewel requirements.

II------------- { Former Starsong Simas } -------------II
Starsongs are a discontinued sima species, due to there similarities with the galaxy subspecies we've decided to allow them to be converted into galaxy subspecies at no cost. Half-blooded Starsongs, may become half-blooded Galaxy simas! Approval will go under a similar process as it would if you were transferring a Galaxy sima.

Gen One Requirements;;
- Having the starsong gene
- Link back to the starsongs original post on cs

Gen Two Requirements;;
- Being a half-blooded starsong
- A starsong sima ancestor
- Links to each parent back to the original galaxy sima they descended from
Example;; Sima in question > Father (Starsong)

Required Changes;;
- Change the sima’s jewel to match the galaxy jewel requirements.
- Gen one ONLY;; Give the sima hair of another substance(galaxy).

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🚀 || Space Observatory || 🌌 (Sima summer 2023)

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue May 23, 2023 1:18 pm

[Extra post, just in case!]
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.⋆: the stellar nursery :⋆.

Postby corviidae » Tue May 23, 2023 4:28 pm

.⋆: the stellar nursery :⋆.
Last edited by corviidae on Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat May 27, 2023 5:53 am

mark

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:38 am

Mark

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Check out My new Adopts!
Soulis Adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friday » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:10 pm

Mark

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/she
toyhousedappervolkFR
Aspinx
friday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes