Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Alemenca Fusions by Taxidea

Based on Click to view
Artist Taxidea [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Alemenca Fusions

Postby Taxidea » Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:10 pm

Dimensions

Archives
Welcome to the Space Between...

Alemenca are a dimensional species whose corporeal form resembles a horned light draft equine. Alemenca live in the space between dimensions and are vital for the survival and basic functioning of our third dimensional (3D) world. In non-corporeal form, Alemenca are best thought of as elemental essences: an energy form that allows for a specific type of energy to exist in a corresponding dimension. In corporeal form, Alemenca store their essence in the crystalline horns they possess, and the color of their essence is dictated by their individual Alignment. Alemenca existed long before our planet was born but have formed a unique attachment to our globe and especially its equid species. It is because of this affection that they chose to resemble the mythical unicorn in corporeal form and display natural equine colors, although they have been known to exercise some creativity around certain special events. The only part of themselves that Alemenca cannot decide is their alignment, as this is determined by the Alemenca that participate in their fusion.

Alemenca are owned by Deltas. By joining the Alemenca community, you take on the role of a Delta and will be responsible for the training, Motion, and Fusion of your Alemenca. Deltas do not have set natures but can be cooperative, competitive, or something in between. It is up to you to decide how you want to direct your Alemenca. The more successful your Alemenca, the more stable our world.

Fusion

Any two Alemenca may participate in fusion. There are rumors of more than two Alemenca participating in fusion, but only two may currently be used as donors. Alemenca donate a part of their essence kept in their horn when performing fusion and can only do this four times without risking losing too much.

Fusion Rules:
    › Each donor must have an updated Essence page listing any previous Fusions and linked to their original CS page.
    › Once a Fusion has been posted, each donor has a 7 day cooldown before they can participate in another Fusion.
    › Once Fused, it takes 5 days for the new Alemenca to develop its corporeal form.
    › Alemenca are a closed species. You may not breed your Alemenca with other species/characters.
    › You may give away, adopt out, trade, or gift (no FCFS) your Fused Alemenca.
    › All Alemenca and CS rules apply.

Fusion Values:
Fused Alemenca have Alignment values that are determined by their donors.
The Alignment values of an Alemenca from Fusion are determined as follows:
    Value = [(donor 1 Level x value)+(donor 2 Level x value)]/2
Rounded up/down according to >0.5 is rounded up.
At this time, Fused Alignment values cannot exceed 2x the highest donor's Alignment value.
Last edited by Taxidea on Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:16 am, edited 10 times in total.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alemenca Fusions DNP

Postby Taxidea » Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:25 pm

Staff Fusion Info

Fusion Rules:
    › Fused Alemenca genotypes must be a realistic combination of the donors. Genotypes will be randomly rolled using Mendelian genetic logic. I'm happy to roll for you if you prefer!
    › Alignment values of fused Alemenca will be determined using the formula below.
    › Please make sure that a user's form is complete and that the following information is present and accurate on the donor Alemenca pages:
      - Fusion slots
      - Level (must be at least level 3)
      - Alignment values
    › If the user is requesting to redeem points, please verify they have enough using the Point Bank.
    › Rare genes have a 30% chance to pass per parent. Dimensional genes have a 20% chance to pass per parent.
    › Twins cannot occur unless points are redeemed. If twins are redeemed, their genotypes must be rolled separately.
    › If the fusion will produce a new Alemenca alignment, please contact me before you start the breeding so I can provide you with the HEX code and name of the new alignment ^-^

Fusion Form

Code: Select all
[b]Delta:[/b]
[b]Artist:[/b]

[b]Donor 1[/b]
[url=xxx]storage[/url]
Fusions: (n/a if none)
Level: (at time of Fusion request)
Permission: (if not in your Essence)

[b]Donor 2[/b]
[url=xxx]storage[/url]
Fusions: (n/a if none)
Level: (at time of Fusion request)
Permission: (if not in your Essence)

[b]Point Requests:[/b] (n/a if not redeeming Alemenca points)
[b]Other:[/b] (any additional info you want to include)
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me