Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Northern Lights Baltic Reindeer by Venatici

Based on Click to view
Artist Venatici [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
43 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Northern Lights Baltic Reindeer

Postby Venatici » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:37 am

_______________________________________________________________________________________

websitebaltic huskiesdiscord community

rulesstaff + staff searchinformation guideartist hubnurserymyo's

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to Northern Lights Baltic Reindeer - home to our own herds of wonderful reindeer adopts!

Please feel welcome to check out our sibling species: Baltic Huskies!
We are all very happy to have you here! Please bear with us in the coming weeks as adopts and events are closed due to changes being made towards the set up of our own website!

Here you will find new imports and breedings for this species, better known as 'Baltic Reindeer' due to their close involvement with the Baltic Sled Association. Located right by the association, these reindeer host a variety of skills and lots of love! You cana get yuor very own by getting an imported Baltic (through adopts, founders, or customs) or having a personal breeding. Be it sledding, logging, recreational use, or anything in between, these reindeer will be sure to capture your heart!

About the Reindeer wrote:Baltic Reindeer are world renowned for being quality deer that can do a multitude of jobs and be a fulfilling companion to anyone willing to show them a special bit of love! Whether it be running along side sled dogs, or pulling sleds themselves, we promise that every reindeer will have a personality to die for! Most are strong, sweet, and tend to be on the shyer side, like any deer you might see in the wild. However, these reindeer are known for their ties to Baltic Huskies and the Baltic Sled Association, giving them the Baltic name. In legends, it is said that these reindeer would glow in the dead of night, helping mushers stuck in harsh blizzards when all else seemed bleak. Starting out as a small glimpse of light in the distance, the glow would grow and grow until mushers saw the big, beautiful reindeer ready to lead the way and bring the team to safety!

Nowadays, our reindeer glow in their own special way - after hundreds of years of running alongside sled teams, most have been domesticated enough to where they will carry lanterns or durable string lights. Generally, they will either lead the team, or be the sledding team themselves! They act as protectors and leaders for everyone in the community.

Owning a Baltic Reindeer is easy and simple, as long as you have a good spirit and a bit of patience! Like any wild animal, they can be a bit hard to tame, but doing so can bring much satisfaction in knowing that you've gained their trust!

So why not dive in and get a Baltic Reindeer of your own?
Last edited by Venatici on Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:52 am, edited 15 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Community Rules

Postby Venatici » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:39 am

Currently, the Baltic Sled Association is undergoing a revamp: so many of these rules may change, or have additions and removal of current rules!

However, these current rules are what you must abide by when interacting with BSA. By posting on these threads, owning one or attempting to own one, you automatically agree to these. If you have any trouble, either understanding a rule or with someone breaking a rule listed here, please contact staff!

Community Rules
▪ Follow all of the CS site rules on all places related to Baltic Sled Association, including the discord chat
▪ General closed species rules apply here: no unofficial adopts, stealing characters, etc
▪ General common sense rules: respect others, no guilt tripping, staff impersonation, etc. Absolutely no discrimination is welcome here - there is a zero tolerance policy
▪ No mini-modding, even if the content being provided is correct
▪ Please allow for three weeks time before inquiring about contest judging/nursery batches/etc
▪ For any issues, please contact Baltic staff! If it is an issue where CS staff must be involved, then please contact us after contacting staff so we can be aware!

Ownership Rules
▪ You may own as many dogs/reindeer as you would like, but be mindful of other members!
▪ Any design changes must be discussed with staff and approved.
▪ Any character under new ownership requires a post on the original thread by the original owner, and confirmation from the new owner.
▪ You may not sell any husky or reindeer, regardless of value. However, all adopts may be readopted out, traded, or gifted!
▪ Huskies and reindeer traded can only be traded for baltic related items (other official baltic adopts, items, slots, etc) or custom made art (no premade characters). You can also trade slots, permitted the baltic already has the slot open!

Disclaimer: as of 5/7/2020, the Baltic Sled Association staff retain the right to revoke any adopt as seen fit. This includes but is not limited to due to any bannable offense, or breaking a rule. Any character that was owned before this date will not be under this rule: however, any ownership changes past this date will fall under this rule, as the owner would have not owned the character before this rule was put in place.

Last edited by Venatici on Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Association Staff

Postby Venatici » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:41 am

As you approach the center for where the association staff reside, you notice a flier outside...

Currently looking for artists, moderators, and welcome committee members!

Hmm... that could be interesting! It might be worth your time checking back later, too!

Here you can get to know the staff!

Administrators
      Venatici (current owner)
      Arkinhallow (huskies co-owner)
      honeybunchesofoats (huskies co-owner)

Moderators
      Luxio
      kennymcnenny

Welcome Committee
      conversett
      MeltiTheDragon (on hiatus)

Archivists
      paopu

Artists
      Alhena (ghost)
      chromatic. (main)
      discontinued. (main)
      Luxio (ghost)
      lynx! (ghost)
      Marz-Barz (main)
      olivionary (ghost)
      Owl_Roast (on hiatus)
      yeena (main)
      Zombiehund (ghost)
Last edited by Venatici on Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:37 am, edited 9 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Bulletin

Here you can find a bulletin board with all of the association's information on it. It seems here there is a bunch of flyers promoting whatever current event is going on right now...

Current Event
      nothing going on! check back later in the year!

Previous Events
Last edited by Venatici on Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Last edited by Venatici on Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Misc Changes

Postby Venatici » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:42 am

reserving for later use!
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps and Affiliates

Postby Venatici » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:42 am

going to put stamps, affiliates, and such here at a later date!
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ

Postby Venatici » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:43 am

common questions and answers!
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Changelog + Credits

Postby Venatici » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:44 am

update log and credits will be put here once everything is compiled oopsie
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Northern Lights Baltic Reindeer - coming soon!

Postby Venatici » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:44 am

so much reserved posts,,, clears some dust out
open for posting! won't be open just yet but you are welcome to mark : )
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist