Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby ElizaChikatta » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:58 am

mark
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:59 am

<3
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:00 am

mark!
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:44 am

Mark!
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:57 am

Mark !!
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:22 pm

𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴

previous post

Jaggedmoon felt his heart wither within himself as he missed an easy catch. His head was getting to him surely, after all that had happened, his mind continued to whirl like a continuous wind. He blocked out the voices of Blueice and Buckstar, his pelt hot with embarrassment. He silently seethed to himself, but didn’t dare grumble anything under his breath. Because he knew, without a doubt, Buckstar would hear him. He tried not to pity himself, but he couldn’t help it! He had worked hard with the late evening hunt, and his belly churned on itself from being so empty. But after all that work, he wasn’t even allowed to eat. He didn’t know when he would get to eat again, if he was completely honest. He knew Buckstar’s opinion on that could change in an instant. “I’m sorry Buckstar, I won’t let you down next time.” The tom said in his most sincere voice, “But I would appreciate it if you put a little more effort into this hunt to help me. If the things you say in your head are true, perhaps you say that I’m a lousy hunter, then maybe you should consider helping this lousy hunter out. But if you don’t help me, I can only assume you are a lousy hunter yourself.” Jaggedmoon said, his voice light, and not showing much emotion. He knew he had planned on keeping his mouth shut, but now he just couldn’t help it.

At the comment, Buckstar, surprisingly, only let out a chuckle. “You think I am a lousy hunter? How pitiful you are, Jaggedmoon. I am the leader of this group, the strongest, and most wise. I am young, thus able to have more agility and energy than your old sack of bones will ever have.” He cast his eyes over to Blueice, “He’s much older than you, Jaggedmoon, but he gives his share of help way more than you do. I would suggest you be more like Blueice. So trustworthy, and kind.” He said with a smirk.

Jaggedmoon glared at them both, “I am very trustworthy, and I am definitely very kind to others. But am I not kind to those who are unkind to me. You are a leader, you should show respect to all of the cats beneath you! It’s twisted that you’re allowed to steal food and pin it on me, just so you can seem like a good leader!” He yowled, unable to keep his empowering thoughts away.

Buckstar seemed amused, sitting down on his paws. “But you realize, I have more cats that follow me than you, right? Didn’t you notice how no one spoke up or asked questions about you and your food stealing? They trust me, not the lowlife tom who spends his days playing with the kits. Those poor things, they shouldn’t be entitled to play with someone who commits terrible acts.” He said with a sigh. “If there was an uprising against you, you would lose. If there was an uprising against me, I would win. I lay down my life for those around me, and have developed roles and a system to keep ourselves safe and thriving. But you are not very thankful, are you, Jaggedmoon? I personally think it’s wrong that you act like you’re just a perfect cat destined for the stars. But you are far from it. From kithood you were raised in a strict manner, and taught to never disobey your leader, your commanders, and anyone else higher than you. I can strip that collar off your neck right now, chase you away, and no one would know the difference. Nothing changed when you weren’t allowed to eat with the group. Nothing will change when you are exiled either. So, I suggest you continue this hunt, with some respect for me. Do you understand?”

Jaggedmoon’s tail drooped, and he looked to the ground. “Yes, Buckstar, I understand.”

-

Back in the upper mountains where the rest of the cats resided, Ashcloud was beginning to stir up some concern. After finishing her meal, she consulted Cinderpeak. The white and gray tom looked up at her, eyes peaked with interest.

“Don’t you think it’s strange that Jaggedmoon stole food? That’s so out of character for him.” She said, sitting beside the hunter. Cinderpeak seemed a bit agitated at the accusation, and he was silent for a moment before nodding. “Yes, it is quite strange. He would be the last cat I suspect to do such a thing. I didn’t dare look at poor Jaggedmoon in the eyes, so I couldn’t see if his gaze begged for innocence. But I’m sure it probably did. What was I to do? No one else spoke. I didn’t dare go against what Buckstar said.” The tom said as he looked at the commander.

Ashcloud flicked her tail in a troubled manner, “And it seems strange that Blueice and Buckstar had to go out with him. I’m sure Buckstar knew he could handle it on his own. But even so, why Blueice? That grumpy old guardian didn’t need to go with them too.” She said sadly, “I certainly hope it isn’t true, that he would steal food. I feel like Buckstar is leaving something out of the story, or at least, exaggerating.” She said.

Cinderpeak tilted his head up towards the sky, “Well, you know the rumors. About how Buckstar is so well fed, wouldn’t it make sense to pin it on Jaggedmoon? Perhaps the poor guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Everyone else was asleep at the time, I’m not sure what he was doing up and awake. If he was exhausted, I’m sure he was hungry. And to be scrounging around when everyone is resting? I mean, I don’t want to say for sure that it was his fault. But it is suspicious, to say the least. But at the same time, we were only moments away from having the group meal. Why not wait just a little longer instead of risking getting caught? Whatever the truth may be, I hope it comes out.”

-

He scented it now, a squirrel. Jaggedmoon was determined, even more than before, to show he was worthy. He already knew he was an excellent hunter, there was no doubt about that. But whether Buckstar believed it or not was another thing.

The moment happened so quickly, and before he knew it, Jaggedmoon had taken the squirrel in a silent fashion, holding it in his jaws for Buckstar’s approval. The leader only seemed slightly appeased, and it was clear he had hoped the tom would fail miserably at his second attempt.

He dropped the squirrel so he could speak, “I smelled some fennel in there, Buckstar, would you mind grabbing that for Fernsong?” He asked in a prideful tone. Buckstar rolled his eyes, but moved in closer to pick up the fennel in his jaws. “There, are you happy, Jaggedmoon?” He hissed, “Let’s head back, and show the clan how you’ve attempted to redeem yourself.” He said in a low growl.

Jaggedmoon frowned as he picked the squirrel back up, unsure why Buckstar was so frustrated about having to pick up some fennel for the healer. Or maybe he was just upset that Jaggedmoon had been successful. But the leader's tone changed soon after, “I think I’ll have to lead hunts more often, what a pleasure it’s been.” He said with a chuckle, “I hope Jaggedmoon doesn’t try to steal anymore prey, how awful that would be. But my dear hunter, I have a deal to make with you. I will allow you a small piece of prey to eat in secret, if you keep your mouth shut. Deal?” He mewed, stepping lightly on his paws, as if he were some higher being.

Jaggedmoon’s ear twitched in annoyance at Buckstar's sudden change. He didn’t want to make a deal with Buckstar, he wanted to tell the others the truth. “Are you sure you aren’t just going to let me eat and then call me out again to the others? Say I’ve been stealing?” He asked with a low growl.

Buckstar shook his head, “I would never do such a thing! I just ask you to keep your mouth shut. And if anyone asks if you ate the prey out of turn, you tell them the truth. You tell them you did. Now this is the last time I’m asking you, will you take the free prey and keep quiet?” He asked, pausing slightly, as they had become ever so close to their home where others could hear.

Jaggedmoon suppressed a growl, “Yes. Deal.”

The hunting trio soon entered the thorn wall barrier, and Buckstar danced off to appease Fernsong with the herb Jaggedmoon had found. Jaggedmoon could only assume he would tell her that he himself found them, just for her. To lure her into his lies and deceit.

Blueice had been quiet for quite a while, and finally spoke up. “Why don’t we get that squirrel to the prey den, and we’ll hold you up on our end of the deal?” He said in a low voice, his eyes shifty as he made his way over to the den that held the prey. “Now you know what to do, keep your mouth shut.” He hissed quietly in Jaggedmoon’s ear, causing him to flinch. But Jaggedmoon chose not to respond, placing his squirrel down. He picked two small pieces of prey and scarfed them down quickly, just in case. He turned to leave, but Blueice stopped him.

“You know better, Jaggedmoon. Now, do as you were told. Or we’ll strip you of your rights, and your life.” He said in his lowest voice possible, before padding away with a dipped head.

Even after eating the meal, his stomach still craved something else. Probably justice. The truth. Buckstar would be leader for even longer than he himself would live. It wasn’t fair. Unless he got into some outside altercation. But now, Buckstar was using everything to his advantage. The love from his followers, the ones who would never disobey. Now he had to lie. And no one who had a true heart knew the truth, except for him. But could he even call himself true hearted, if he wasn’t standing up for what was right?

He padded off to the caves to take a rest, utterly exhausted. He hoped no one would try and talk to him, he didn’t want to lie.

Ashcloud, being the kind cat she was, approached Jaggedmoon. “Hey, are you doing alright?” She asked, her tone full of worry. But her eyes spoke the question that her jaws didn’t. Did he actually eat the prey?

Buckstar of course was watching from the sidelines, Jaggedmoon knew, he didn’t even have to look. He could feel the leader's eyes bearing into his pelt. “Yes, I am fine.” He said, trying to make it sound sincere. But it came out a bit sharp, and it was easy to see Ashcloud took notice as her ears flattened slightly. He had no intention to harm Ashcloud’s feelings, but was not in the mood for conversation. He felt sick, and just wanted to lay down. And when the commander didn’t say anything else, he curled up in the cave and fell asleep.

-

Time had passed since Jaggedmoon’s punishment, but things seemed to run smoothly again. But the tom couldn’t help but notice every false thing that fell off the leader's tongue. He kept quiet, as he was told. As long as Buckstar didn’t accuse him again, he didn’t feel the need to rebel. But he wouldn’t ever go into the prey cave alone again. He couldn’t trust Buckstar or Blueice. Or anyone for that matter, they all believed their leader had the best intentions for them. He wanted to believe that maybe Buckstar did only want the best for them, and was just a clumsy young leader who hadn’t quite grasped the leading role yet. And that, maybe one day, Buckstar would be wise enough to realize how poorly he acted in his youth. But everytime he caught Buckstar’s gaze, the hopeful ideas diminished.

Evening had arrived, and the cats all moved to lay out beneath the stars, and pray to the spirits above. The prayers depended on the size of the moon. A moon bigger than half were nights of prayer led by the prophet, Primrose. Nights of a half moon or smaller were nights of silent worship, where cats would murmur to the spirits silently to themselves. A full moon was the night of confession, cats would admit their burdens for the spirits to forgive. And a night with no moon, or one covered by the deep clouds, was a night with group prayer.

Tonight the moon was at its fullest, and it was on every cats’ mind on what they would confess. The confessions were spoken, each cat taking a turn to confess something they have done wrongly. You must find something to say, even if you feel you haven’t done anything wrong. Because according to Primrose, every cat has done wrong. Even if you didn’t act on a bad intention, you still thought about it, which makes it wrong. The key to confession is releasing your burden, for the spirits to help you fix. Your mistakes will be forgiven. It was insisted that you listed multiple, as a full moon didn’t often come around. But all Jaggedmoon could think about was the mistake he made, not telling the truth to the others about their leader. Would the spirits look down on him in disgust? Should he have done something earlier? His hunting partners would’ve listened, Ashcloud would’ve listened. But he wasn’t sure who else would have.

The fishers finally arrived through the thorn barrier, carrying a few trout. The fishers often stayed away for a day or more at a time, but they were essential to the group's survival. They were excellent at their skills, and they worked hard to make sure the group was well fed. The fishers often didn’t get to spend a lot of time with their family or friends, and they often seemed slightly distant to the others in the mountain cats. It was almost like they were their own little group, a sect of mountain cats that had broken away from tradition. But not entirely though, as it was common for them to make it back in time for prayer. These cats travelled all over the place, and always knew the best fishing spots for each type of day. It was an interesting skill, a skill that required a surplus of patience. The role was introduced when Jaggedmoon was young, and had not been around that long. And not everyone liked the fishers either, as they didn’t often eat in group meals, something everyone else did. They generally ate what they caught, and brought back extras back to the rest of the mountain cats. They were in good condition, muscular yet thin, and very agile. Jaggedmoon could only guess Buckstar didn’t care too much for the fishers, as they never seemed willing to listen to Buckstar. Honestly, if Buckstar decided to exile them, they would do just fine. The fishers were like a cat group of their own, likely slowly drifting away from Buckstars rule altogether. How nice it would be, to have a sense of freedom and independence. Of course he could live on his own out in the world, but he would be terribly lonely. He didn’t know what he would do without his friends. But ever since the food incident, Jaggedmoon felt he had been drifting further away from his friends, and even the kits. He couldn’t shake what had happened yet, it wasn’t necessarily a disturbing experience. He just felt he and his friends were being wrongly led.

He was snapped out of his deep thoughts as Primrose called for the nightly confession. Everyone gathered around, families staying close, friends gathering in groups, the fishers sticking together as they laid on the open land beneath the stars. And Jaggedmoon found himself sitting alone. Primrose stood before them all, going on with her usual words before a prayer was led. He almost forgot there would be some coming of age ceremonies, Bonekit and Hawkkit were to become apprentices. Jaggedmoon knew it was formerly the leader that handled these kinds of things, but Primrose was a very organized cat with an amazing memory. She always knew the right words to say.

“Tonight, we have two up and coming apprentices to announce! I have taken my time to pay attention to these young ones, and listen to what they’re friends and family have to say about them. What hard working kits they are, helping out their fellow members with ease! But it’s time they gain a new role, and train in a new profession. Lets first call up Bonekit!” Primrose said, her voice full of power and excitement. There were soft mews of approval, but none too loud, in order to keep the spirits in peace.

Bonekit pranced up to join Primrose, standing boldly up beside Primrose, before sitting down directly in front of her. Primrose looked down at him with pride, as if he had been her own son. “Bonekit, you are a strong, and nimble cat. You do not complain when asked to do things, and fill out your small duties with pride! You are a well raised cat, and Bonepaw, I think you will fit fine as a future hunter of the mountains!” She announced, claiming his role as hunter. Jaggedmoon perked up a bit, almost wondering if she would assign Bonepaw to him, so he could be a mentor. It had been so long since he’d mentored a kit, he would love the experience.

“But for your mentor, I have a little something different in mind…” She purred, trying to draw tension in the air with her words. “For your mentor, will be Buckstar!”

Jaggedmoon tried not to feel himself be let down, watching as Primrose touched noses with Bonepaw before he was allowed to rise again. Buckstar had risen from his spot to move closer and greet his new apprentice. Primrose was so happy, as usual, watching as the two joined together. Buckstar and Primrose exchanged short glances before Bonepaw and Buckstar laid back down together, to let Primrose continue.

“And our next new apprentice is Hawkkit!” She said, watching as he came up to join her. Hawkkit seemed more enthusiastic than Bonepaw, trembling slightly in excitement. Primrose continued, “You are a handsome young cat, destined for greatness! You are brave, and oh so kind! You and your brother are quite the pair when working together. So you, Hawkpaw, will become a hunter as well! I trust you will make a great addition to the team!” She said, “And your mentor, will be Speckledfox!”

The gorgeous tri-color she-cat stood up from her spot, purring as she approached her new apprentice. Primrose touched noses with Hawkpaw, before letting the two lay back down. He was sure the next coming of age ceremonies in the future would likely be guardians or fishers, as the numbers of hunters was getting quite large. It would be nice to have a larger team though, with more paws to help feed them all.

As Primrose went on to talk about the rules of the confessional prayer, Jaggedmoon just noticed that a kit, young Mala, had moved up beside him. She was shaking.

He frowned, “What’s wrong, Mala?” He whispered, knowing he wasn’t supposed to be talking during Primrose’s speech. Mala looked up at him with worried eyes, “Confessional prayer.” She whispered back, pressing up closer to Jaggedmoon’s side. He gently licked the top of her head, “Oh don’t you worry, just say your words softly. Not everyone speaks of what they have done wrong in a loud boastful manner. I’ll go before you, and you can see how I do. I know you’ve done this before Mala, you’ll be okay, I promise.” He said in his most fatherly tone. Mala seemed a bit more at ease, and she stopped shaking, letting herself fall still beside Jaggedmoon.

Primrose’s speech soon ended, and she laid down with the rest of the cats, which had now formed a circle. Primrose began with her confession, speaking of something to do with being unable to help her group when she needed to be. The next cat went, and the next, the general confessions being about not working as hard as they should, or something foolish they had done during a hunt. As some of the fisher cats began to speak, Jaggedmoon took interest in them, as he wasn’t always around to see them. His turn neared, and he looked to his left, seeing Buckstar staring him down. Jaggedmoon instantly knew now that Buckstar wanted him to admit to stealing the prey. But he hadn’t! He couldn’t lie to the spirits! He looked away from Buckstar, trying not to let the angry feelings take over him.

Buckstar began to speak, “My confession is that I have not been doing my best to help provide for you all. I love and care for you all, and in the near future I hope to lead hunts more often to provide for our growing numbers.” He said with the dip of his head. He had spoken the loudest of course, drawing everyone's attention. He was sure they were all fawning over him now, about how sweet and caring he was/ But Buckstar only rolled his eyes, preparing for his turn to speak.

“My confession is that I have been distant more recently with my friends and kin. I apologize, and I hope I can become closer with you all again, and spend more time with those who need it.” He said, dipping his head to acknowledge the end of his confession. Buckstar was glaring at him. But he didn’t care, he wasn’t going to lie to the spirits above. But he did wish he could’ve said something about not speaking up about a serious issue. But Buckstar would murder him if he said that. His ears flattened, Buckstar wasn’t the only one glaring at him now, the spirits were too.

Mala hesitated, before she began to speak. “My confession is that I didn’t help out with cleaning the caves as much as I should have. I also didn’t speak up about something I should have. I let you all down.” She said in a very soft and quiet voice.

Jaggedmoon couldn’t help but frown at her last statement, wondering what she could’ve possibly meant by that. But it seemed to have upset Buckstar in some shape or form, because he was now glaring at poor Mala. He remained silent and let the others speak, deciding to ask her about it later.

When the confessional prayers ended, Primrose said a few words before they headed back to their caves to sleep. Jaggedmoon headed to the cave with the kits, moving beside Mala. “Hey there, I think you did really well on your confession.” He said gently as he laid down beside her.

Mala grinned, “Thanks Jaggedmoon. I was just afraid to say it… That’s all.” She said, snuggling up to him. Jaggedmoon watched her, “Mala? I’m sorry about asking you this, but what exactly did you see?” He asked, a bit of worry in his voice. He did his best to keep his voice steady, but it wavered slightly.

Mala tensed, looking away. “He told me not to tell anyone.” She said with a stiff voice, “If I tell you, you won’t tell anyone, right?” She asked.

Jaggedmoon nodded, “Of course, I won’t saything.” He said, encouraging her.

Mala exhaled, “Well, I got up in the night, because I heard voices… and I saw Buckstar and Blueice in the prey den eating. I asked them what they were doing, and if the rules changed. But Buckstar grabbed me and threw me on the ground and told me not to say anything.” She said with a slight sniff as she recalled the experience. Jaggedmoon was silent, doing his best to clean her small pelt and comfort her. Buckstar wasn’t only being cruel to him, he was being cruel to a kit. A kit. “You just rest now, I’ll make sure you’re safe.” He said softly, making sure she was comfortable before falling asleep with her.

-

Some time passed, and Jaggedmoon was contemplating what he was to do about Buckstar. He had to let the others know. But not everyone. He had to tell the ones who wouldn’t turn their back on him. So that meant Ashcloud, Cinderpeak, Willowdust, Swifthare, Speckledfox. Okay, that was a few. Maybe Timberfreckle? She was the only guardian he knew he could trust, maybe Muskystride? He was a nice tom yes, but Jaggedmoon wasn’t very close to him. He definitely couldn’t talk to Blueice, and probably not Rowanclaw either. The fishers? They didn’t seem to care for Buckstar, so maybe he could consider talking to them too? But he would consult the ones closest to him first, the hunters.

The sun was at its peak, and Jaggedmoon moved out of his den. The timing seemed to be perfect, as Buckstar and Bonepaw had just come back from their training session. But Jaggedmoon was alarmed when he saw two large slashes down Bonepaw’s back. “What happened? Is he alright?” Jaggedmoon asked, as the others soon came out of the caves to see what had happened.

Bonepaw looked afraid, looking at Buckstar for an answer. The leader stood with a puffed out chest, “I took Bonepaw down to the bottom mountain, to show him where our land fades away. A stray canine attacked us, not a very big one, but it was quite viscous. We ran to the river to get away from it, but it seemed to leave after that.” Buckstar said with a sad sigh.

Cinderpeak raced out of the den to see his son, eyes wide with fear. “Oh Bonepaw, I’m so glad you’re alright! You brave apprentice, thank the spirits you made it home safely.” He said with a sigh of relief, nuzzling his son. But Bonepaw still seemed unusually uneasy. Jaggedmoon began to feel a sick feeling in his gut, looking at the claw marks. They were unusually thin, but deep. As Bonepaw hobbled off to see the healer, Fernsong, Jaggedmoon couldn’t help but wonder if Buckstar had done it to him. He had attacked himself, he had attacked a young kit, why wouldn’t he attack an apprentice? Well, there was the catch. Each time he attacked or punished anyone, there was a purpose. He wouldn’t do it just for fun, right? What could Bonepaw have done to have caused himself such a mark? Or had Buckstar revealed something and regretted it? The answer to the question was not one could figure out on their own, he would have to consult Bonepaw. But he would give him time, he didn’t want to frighten the young apprentice. His eyes laid on Timberfreckle- Timberfreckle! He could talk to her first, and gather all of the hunters to speak.

Buckstar suddenly called out, “I’m going out to lead a new hunting party! I want to make sure we have enough for a while, so we don’t have to take any more risks if there are canines running around. It will be a small party, I just want one guardian and two hunters. Timberfreckle, Swifthare, and Willowdust! Please come with me, and let’s head out.” He said, turning towards the exit. The two cats came to him quickly, and they still seemed to be a bit shaken up after seeing Bonepaw.

Jaggedmoon sighed, deciding he would just confide in someone else for now. Someone he could trust. Ashcloud. He searched the area for her, finally spotting her disappear into Fernsongs den. He quickly headed in after her, but not before catching Buckstar’s gaze. It sent a chill through his spine, and he quickly moved into the den before he would have to be seen any longer.

Cinderpeak was sitting beside Bonepaw, while Fernsong was rinsing the wound out with wet moss. Fernsong looked up as Jaggedmoon and Ashcloud entered. “He will be just fine, if that’s what you’re worried about. It’s nothing major, but will likely become a pretty decent scar, especially on such a white pelt of yours.” Fernsong said with a light hearted chuckle. “It’s hard to believe some sort of canine could do this, they generally use their teeth. And their claws are quite dull, it’s odd that it made such a mark on you.” She said. “Is it very painful?” Fernsong asked him.

Bonepaw shook his head, “It stings real bad, but it’s manageable. I could hardly believe it myself.” He said quietly. Cinderpeak nudged him gently, “Why the long face? What an experience that must have been! You were very brave, my son. I’m glad Buckstar knew what to do when the canine came.” He said, sighing with relief once more. But Bonepaw remained silent after that, gaze cast towards the floor.

Jaggedmoon looked over at Ashcloud, “Hey, I need to talk to you, could we go somewhere private?” He asked her. Ashcloud looked at him questioningly, almost looking at him as if he were a stranger. He had drifted slightly away from her in such a short amount of time, just because he was too lost in his own thoughts on what to do about his situation. Finally Ashcloud responded, “Well if we need to talk, we can do it right here. I don’t think it’s right to keep secrets.” She said defiantly.

Jaggedmoon’s heart dropped, feeling so bad for avoiding Ashcloud of late. Of course she would be sour with him for acting so peculiar. He wanted to tell her the truth but… Not here, not with Fernsong around. Fernsong was especially fond of Buckstar. And not with Bonepaw, he didn’t want to worry the poor apprentice anymore. Alright then, he would just have to find someone else. Cinderpeak and Ashcloud were now busy, so not them. He still had Speckledfox as an option! He didn’t say anything before turning and leaving the den, but once again found he was in failure, as Speckledfox left the thorn barrier with Hawkpaw for training. He looked around the camp seeing Blueice and Rowanclaw. No, not them.

Then his eyes caught someone else, Inna! The fisher cat, who often showed distaste to Buckstar. But she too was heading out the tunnel, presumably with the other fishers. Well, maybe he could talk to all the fishers. Surely they would understand. He ran after them, “Hey, wait up!” He called, causing all three of the she-cats to look at him. “Can I come with you guys? I… I really need to talk to you guys about something.” He said, his tone full of worry.

Inna grinned at him, and it seemed the others became happy at his offer to join him. Or maybe they just wanted to hear the gossip, he wasn’t sure. “Of course! Anyone is more than welcome to join us, come along! But I must say Jaggedmoon, that all of our conversations we have between us fishers stay between us.” She said in a playful voice. Jaggedmoon chuckled, joining the trio as they began to walk towards the mountain base. “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t tell a soul. As long as you keep what I have to say between all of us.”

-

The small hunting party had already headed upward, out to the high peaks in search of prey. Timberfreckle took the back and Buckstar took the lead, his two hunters following just on his right and left. Buckstar kept to himself, knowing these cats he wasn’t exactly close to. But he hoped these cats would gain more trust in him after this hunt. He could no longer trust Jaggedmoon, that sly cat, and was not fond of rebellion. So, he just needed everyone on his side, and this was the way to do it.

“Alright, get into formation. We’ve got this, keep an eye out for anything hidden in rock crevices, or sunning. Quiet now, I’ll take the lead, you guys flank me.” He said with a nod, Swifthare and Willowdust nodding before crouching beside Buckstar, making their way into the brushy rock beds in search of prey. Prey, and a greater sense of trust.

[ 5419 words ]

--cats on patrol
Buckstar | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Timberfreckle | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Swifthare | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Willowdust | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 2
experience: 191/200

--inventory

rabbit | 3 FP | x1
squirrel | 3 FP | x2
hawk | 5 FP | x1

free | random herb of choice | x1
sorrel | traveling herb | x1
mint | hides scent of death | x1
deathberries | kills cats | x1
willow leaves | pain relief | x1
lovage | helps cure coughs | x1
borage leaves | brings down fevers, soothes bellies | x1
wintergreen | treats wounds and poisons | x1
fennel | helps hip pain during kitting | x1
--items in inventory used
x2 Free FP for Jaggedmoon
-- active quests:
n/a

I want to risk death!
Username: xem
Clan link: x

┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:34 pm

I'm afraid of losing my cats!
Username: beebun
Clan link: xx
Last edited by beebun on Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:28 pm

mark
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soras » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:14 pm

Creekclan
free post #2

“Welcome back, leader.” Ravensong’s tail swished from atop the newly named Sun Rocks with a smile on his face.

It’s only been a couple days since Reedstar had settled in this clearing, but now he seemed to have found a problem: Ravensong. Just as Reedstar was exploring the new area days ago, this cat seemed to have made himself comfy underneath the sun-touched rocks.
“The name’s Ravensong,” he introduced, “and I’m here to help you out.”

Reedstar’s ears flattened as he remembered their first encounter. It wasn’t as if it was a bad one, he just found it very uncomfortable that the first cat he would find would be a previous rogue from another clan, or so he says. Ravensong explained that groups of cats would come together under one name, and that he was once a part of a clan himself.
“It got a bit rough though. Disbanded. The leader wasn’t a smart one, that’s for sure. Ran back to the twolegs.” Ravensong looked dejected as he recounted a piece of his history. “Never really liked mine, so I just stuck around here.”
“...Why?” Reedstar still remembers the familiar sights and sounds of his twoleg’s place. He remembered looking into bright, warm windows, wishing he could be let inside. If he had only begged a little more, he could’ve had it all. A safe home.
The black tortie flicked his ear, looking into the forest that surrounded them. The two remained quiet before Reedstar heard a small laugh.
“I don’t know why you are so caught up on it. Why not?” He brushed past his shoulder and headed towards the creek. Reedstar followed his movement with his gaze, and watched as Ravensong’s tail flicked happily. “Now come on, we gotta hunt. And I’ll explain to you what your name means.”
The tabby’s eyes widened and he instinctively moved forward.
“You mean, Reedstar means something?”
Another laugh. “Yes, it does. Just like mine does. I seriously can’t believe you just kept a name that you heard from nowhere. You’re so weird.” Ravensong had a cheerful look on his face.
Reedstar couldn’t help but to share his excitement. “Okay, let’s hunt, and you tell me about your old clan?”
“That’s the plan, leader.”
Ravensong bounded towards the creek, leaving Reedstar to awkwardly chase after him.
“Wait, what do you mean ‘leader’?!”

[ 390 words ]

--cats on patrol
Reedstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Ravensong | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

--level 0
exp: 33/100

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x0
Voles | 2 FP | x0
Mice | 2 FP | x1
Squirrels | 3 FP | x0
Rabbits | 3 FP | x0
Deer | 4 FP | x0

Thyme | helps nervousness,
anxiety, shock | x1
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
--items in inventory used
n / a
--predators:
coyotes
wolves
cougars
hawks
.......................................and maybe some things are that simple;

...─── icon official art ───
.══════════════════════.
rana | he/him
when you walk away, you don't hear
me say; "please, oh baby - don't go."

art shop
.══════════════════════.
soras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:49 am

I want to risk death!
Username: astraf
Clan link: skylight walkers

i hope it's okay to post this without an explore post !
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me