Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Corrupted Cookie Key by Suchgo

Based on Click to view
Artist Suchgo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 5

Corrupted Cookie Key

Postby Suchgo » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:10 pm

⟡ i designed my myo's key ! ⟡

id + username: #479349 suchgo
    link to sign-up post: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4529589&p=134376673#p134376673
    brief description: A strange sight to be sure, with glitchy bits of static blinking in and out of existence surrounding the key.. At first glance this key appears to be black and white, though closer inspection shows it to be grey and pink instead. The grey body of the key is covered in colorful polka-dots- purple, blue, and yellow circles dot the cool metal. The colors and pattern bring to mind the distant memory of the carpet at a nostalgic arcade. Both ends of the key, as well has the floating ring around the middle, are a soft creamy pink. Little flecks of pink, blue, and yellow look like sprinkles. This part reminds you of sweet, frosted cookies, shaped like circus animals and dotted with colorful sprinkles. Finally, a pink ribbon is painted down the side of the key, covered with what seems to be binary code. {145 words}
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me