Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Bull Sharriers - All Hallow's Eve by WitchHazel

Based on Click to view
Artist WitchHazel [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bull Sharriers - All Hallow's Eve

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:49 am

All Hallow's Eve
All Hallow's Eve - the one night a year when the veil between worlds is at it's thinnest. In the Sherridan Isles, sharriers celebrate throughout the few weeks leading up to the special night.
Long ago, ancient sharriers made a tradition of celebrating the one night a year in which their ancestors could walk the earth as they once did in life. They make offerings of food to their ancestors, inviting them to join in the festivities. They light a massive bonfire at the centre of the isles, and tell fond stories of lost loved ones, or spooky stories of demons and ghosts.
However, the ancestors aren't the only ones who can pass through the veil...
Sharriers dress up in costumes to confuse evil spirits and demons, and carve pumpkins with scary faces to frighten them off.
The newer tradition of trick-or-treating has sprung up in the past century; a fun event in which sharriers of all ages collect candy from one another, dressed in costume. Costume parties with spooky music and fun games such as apple bobbing are thrown throughout the festival.

This Year...
Usually a time of fun and celebration, this year's All Hallow's Eve has taken a dark turn... Stories of Sharriers disappearing mysteriously have been spreading throughout the island.
Recently, some of the missing sharriers have reappeared, but there's something "off" about them... It seems like they don't remember who they are. Some seem dazed and confused, while others are starting to act weird - even stealing things from stores or gathering supplies in the wilderness before wandering off and disappearing again.
Will the Sharriers of Sherridan isles discover the source behind this all before it's too late?

Navigation
Event AdoptsTrick-or-TreatingThe InvestigationCostume Party
(Scientists, feel free to set up your own mini-events as well!)

This event is now officially over! Thank you <3
The Costume Party will remain open until the 6th, however, and there are still Sharriers open for adoption at the Monster Mash!
Last edited by WitchHazel on Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bull Sharriers - All Hallow's Eve

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:51 am

Mark <3
Chaotic_Affection