Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓✰ Lambicorns ✰༓・*˚⁺‧͙ by kittiehh

Based on Click to view
Artist kittiehh [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 9 hours
Drawing sessions 23
183 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

‧͙⁺˚*・༓✰ Lambicorns ✰༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Postby kittiehh » Wed May 13, 2020 3:53 pm

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
RULES/TEAM ⭐︎ CUSTOMS/MYO ⭐︎ NURSERY ⭐︎ GROWTHS
ARTIST SEARCH ⭐︎ SHOP ⭐︎ ARCHIVE UPDATES ⭐︎ FANCLUB

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Welcome to Lambicorns!
Latest Lambie news...

ImageImageImage
· We have a brand-new Customs/MYO thread with the updates for all features!
· Our Discord is now live! Come join in <3 Please message ketsup for an invite link!

What is a Lambicorn?

The Lambicorns (or Lambies, for short) are a magical, colorful species that inhabit the Land of Dreams, the ultimate sky. They frolic in the cloudy fields of their shimmery sky home, Castellina. Lambicorns are bright-eyed, energetic, and sometimes even mischievous creatures. Some Lambies are sneaky imps that like to play tricks on their friends, often stealing knickknacks and trinkets for their collection. They all love showing off their wonderful talents such as flying, dancing, singing and practicing magic.

All Lambicorns are extremely friendly and LOVE to play! Lambies are known for their sweet-tooth when it comes to desserts, and their go-to treat is cotton-candy! When they're not galloping across the swirly clouds, you can surely find some of them soaring high above in the air playing an exciting game of tag.

Lambicorns have a very important job, however. These little creatures are in charge of sending dreams to us regular folk! They work hard to bring us sweet, peaceful dreams each and every night. Lambicorns celebrate a variety of holidays, one of which is the Dream Festival held in the summer, where everybody honors all the dreams they have created. Aurorae, Goddess of all Lambicorns who watches over from the stars above, grants everybody good luck and blesses Castellina during this festival. Lambicorns are sure to make your heart melt with their absolute cuteness, they are lovable and affectionate companions that make for great cuddles on a rainy day!

Learn more about Lambie types here!

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Help support Lambicorns by dropping a stamp into your signature!
Find stamps and more over at Freebies!

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4334793][img]https://i.imgur.com/0bwQuXp.png[/img][/url]

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4334793][img]https://i.imgur.com/0Df00rr.png[/img][/url]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

-✰- V1 Lambicorns -✰-

-✰- Affiliates! -✰-

Image Image Image Image

......................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................
Last edited by kittiehh on Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:40 am, edited 39 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambicorns // Rules & Team

Postby kittiehh » Wed May 13, 2020 3:54 pm

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

GENERAL GUIDELINES
·Lambies are meant to be fun and lovable adopts! Let's keep it that way!
·Please be kind and respectful to the staff!
·Follow Tess's Oekaki rules, which can be found here: Oekaki Rules
·You MUST keep the artist's signature.
·If you post your adopted Lambie on another site (such as Toyhouse), please link back to here!

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

TRADING/GIFTING
·Do not re-sell any Lambicorn for pets, C$, or any type of currency. We want these to go to good homes.
·You MAY gift your Lambicorn to another user!
·You MAY trade your Lambicorns for other Lambicorns, Lambabies, or an equal-tier MYO token.
·All Lambicorn adopt trades & gifts should be posted to the Archive!
·At this time, no trades for other species OR art will be allowed!

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

ARTIST GUIDELINES
·Artists must make a minimum of 2 Lambicorns a month.
·After their required 2, they may make 1 classic OR stylish Lambie per month to keep & must be made in Customs Thread.
· As an artist perk, artists may purchase a UNIque MYO token. These MYOs will still require approval from ketsup.
·Use the tags in the base to keep the adopt's status current! (ie: OPEN, ADOPTED, etc)
·Do not re-use these lines or remove the signature.
·Follow the layer rules in the base/lineart and delete all unused layers/groups.
·UNIque Lambies (ie. significant body line deviation/additions) must be approved by ketsup.
·Artists may list as FCFS freebies, raffles, or ABs/OTAs as they see fit for their Lambies.
For paid adopts, pets, C$, etc are all acceptable and up to the artist to set a preference!

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Lambicorn Admin/Founder!

Co-Owner & Artist Admin

Sheriff Coopert & Lambie Mods
Image Image

Lore & Worldbuilder

General Artists
Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Guest Artists { March }
Image Image

On Hiatus
Image Image

Last edited by kittiehh on Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:16 am, edited 49 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambicorns // Species Info

Postby kittiehh » Wed May 13, 2020 3:55 pm

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

⭐︎ Lambicorn Styles & Types ⭐︎
Lambicorns are a fun & varied species with a lot of potential for unique and clever designs.
There's sure to be a lambie for everyone! We don't have specific rarity traits like some species.
However, we have 3 broad categories that lambies tend to fit into.

CLASSIC LAMBICORNS
⇢ NO Manes (hairstyles)
⇢ Follows the "RULE OF ONES": 1 set of wings, 1 set of impish horns, tails, eyes, ears, etc.
⇢ Can only have ONE item/accessory!
⇢ Within the rule of ones, custom edits are ok! (ie, custom ears, wings, etc)
⇢ Facial profile edits are ok! These include roman noses or other small profile definitions. Keep them slight!
⇢ Weight & height edits are ok! Paws/hooves must be the original lineart & weight/height edits must blend into them.
⇢ Fluff edits are ok! Some fur edits (ie sheep wool or adding a lot of non-fur texture edits) are for Stylish only!
⇢ No extra limbs or edits to the structure of legs/feet. This means no back paws, bird feet, mer-tails, etc!

Classic lambies are essentially "standard."
Despite this classification, they have a very diverse range of options!
These cuties are precious and leave a lot of room open for interpretation by their adopters.
You can always upgrade your Classic lambie to Stylish, too!

STYLISH LAMBICORNS
⇢ Any hairstyle/manes ok!
⇢ Can have outfits, accessories, items, etc!
⇢ Custom edits are ok! You can also have multiples of features (ie. eyes, wings, etc!)
⇢ As long as the outer lines aren't changed, limb(s) MAY be made of another material! (ie, glass/rock/water limb etc!)
⇢No extra limbs or edits to the structure of legs/feet. This means no back paws, bird feet, mer-tails, etc!

Stylish lambies have a little extra oomph to their personalization, often sporting accessories, hairstyles, outfits, or fancier elements. These lambies can have entire outfits that accompany their character/personality and make them stand out from the rest. There are standard sets of mix-n-match accessories for Stylish lambies, but artists can also create custom outfits.

Structurally, Stylish lambies will not deviate from the standard set of lineart. However, vanity-based modifications can occur! Their base structure, ie body, and legs & such are not dramatically changed beyond vanity edits (fur edits, etc)

There is no limit to Stylish items/accessories/features, but must not go too far into becoming a UNIque (major edits/structural change) If you want to keep it a Stylish lambie, try to stick with vanity edits & accessory/outfits only!

If items cover large portions of the design, the lambie must also have an item-less ref posted in their thread or as a color-in. **Again, only if items cover large/important portions of the design, not for small things like jewelry etc!**

UNIQUE LAMBICORNS
⇢ The only tier without any edit limitations besides restrictions on muzzle/horn!
⇢ Main horn can NEVER be broken, "nub" or missing!
⇢ Main horn shape must always feel like a "main" horn, ie, branches/splits are ok but should always have a "trunk."
⇢ CAN have other leg types or multiple limbs, but MUST have at least 2 limbs of any kind!
⇢ CAN have noticeable profile, height, weight or material edits!
⇢ Nose must always remain lambie-shaped, ie: catlike. No beaks or lizard noses, etc.

UNIque lambies allow for, well, unique designs and modifications. While they begin and are usually posed like normal lambies, these are completely unique to the artist that creates them! As long as the horn and snout rules stay in place, this can include a myriad of possibilities.

Any UNIque lambicorn must be approved by ketsup (or kittiehh) before it can be listed/owned/real. Please run ideas/sketches by Ket first before posting! If you’re not sure that your lambie counts as UNIque or not, feel free to ask her!

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

NAMING CONVENTIONS
CATEGORY style body-type lambicorn // extra tag

Categories: CLASSIC, STYLISH, UNIque
(Fur) Styles: Smooth, Slinky, Fluffy, Maned. (or ANY texture you want, if edited! Sheepy, silky, etc etc)
Body-Type: Pawed-hoof, Pawed-cloven, All hoofed, All cloven, Hoofed-cloven, Cloven-hoofed
Extra tag: impish (if extra head horns are present)

Try to list out any features/edits/traits to the best of your ability!

Categories commonly listed are: Mane, Ears, Tail, Wings, Impish Horns, Item(s), Body fluff, Accessories
Less common are: Claws/Teeth, Special Eyes (sclera/heterochromia/etc), Special effects, Other features, etc

We usually note when something is non-base by saying “custom ____”.
Ex. Kitty tail (base) as opposed to “custom cat tail” or “custom tail” etc. This is important for dreamfusion later!

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

⭐︎ Standard Body Styles & Types ⭐︎
⭐︎ The 4 Standard Lambie Styles ⭐︎

⭐︎ The 6 Standard Lambie Types ⭐︎

Last edited by kittiehh on Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 30 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Warnings, Strikes, Bans, Appeals

Postby kittiehh » Wed May 13, 2020 3:56 pm

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

warnings/strikes wrote:
WARNINGS AND STRIKES:

If you break a rule, I, Kittiehh, will issue a strike. If you continue to break the rules, you will be issued another strike. If you repeat your behavior, you will be banned. If you are banned, you may appeal, but only after the required cooldown (period of time until you can appeal and participate in Lambicorns again) by Kittiehh is up.

What type of behavior could issue me a warning/strike?:

1. Swearing is not allowed: especially swearing directed towards other members in a negative way.

2. Regarding character designs: Character designs from TV shows, movies, and cartoons are only allowed if they do not suggest anything NSFW/gore related. You must run the design by a STAFF member of Lambicorns first. If you do not consult a staff member before posting your character's design, you will receive a strike.

3. Not following Lambicorns design guidelines thoroughly: You MUST read through these guidelines carefully: Species Info. If you are unsure of what constitutes a specific type of lambicorn, please ask me or Ketsup! That is why we are here.

What could get me banned?:

1. Any designs related/linked back to/heavily suggesting NSFW/inappropriate content.

2. Any designs depicting excessive gore.

3. Bullying somebody else. This type of behavior is not tolerated. You will be removed from the situation if you are not respectful of the rules. Treat others the way you want to be treated.

How can I appeal?:

To appeal, you can message me and request for an appeal form! (: We all make mistakes and such, we are not perfect, so please don't hesitate to send me a message if you would like to come back into the community. I don't want anyone to miss out on the Lambicorn fun. <3

Just to note: Be sure to follow Chickensmoothie's rules--Lambicorns is, of course, meant to be fun and friendly--so let's keep it that way! :D

list wrote:
STRIKES
x

BANS (3 month cool-down)
Lex. #959439 • 2.2.21
Last edited by kittiehh on Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:41 pm, edited 16 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra3

Postby kittiehh » Wed May 13, 2020 6:57 pm

‧͙⁺˚*・༓✰ Open for Marking! ✰༓・*˚⁺‧͙
kittiehh