Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

🏖️ Axolupi Adopts | Grows & Transfers by snowdrake

Based on Click to view
Artist snowdrake [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

🏖️ Axolupi Adopts | Grows & Transfers

Postby snowdrake » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:15 pm

All grows for nursery batches and design transfers from outside of the species go here! Please make sure yoh are aware of the rules, especially when it comes to transfers!

Rules & Guidelines

1. A pup may be grown 14 days after it has been approved by a staff member.

2. Grows must be as accurate as possible in order to be approved! You may be asked to change a thing or two, but this is nothing to worry about. If you are having trouble with a grow, our staff team can help!

3. If you are doing a design transfer onto the species you may not use that design on a different species again, so please make sure that this really is what you want!

4. To apply for a transfer please fill out the form below and wait for approval before starting the transfer!

5. You must have explicit permission by the original artist of the design for the transfer! If you cannot provide written permission that has both names, the date and the agreement for the transfer then it will not be granted by our staff to protect the original artist!

6. Lastly, if the transfer requires the axolupi to have multiple uncommon edits or edits of a higher rarity, you must use an MYO ticket on the transfer!

The Form
Code: Select all
[center][b]I want to do a design transfer![/b][/center]
[list][b]username;;[/b]
[b]original artist's name;;[/b]
[b]proof of permission;;[/b]

[b]edits that the axolupi will have;;[/b][/list]

snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery