Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Ferian Adopts V2 by Rotzalot

Based on Click to view
Artist Rotzalot [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ferian Adopts V2

Postby Rotzalot » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:29 am

[ Main thread | Artist Search ]

Welcome to Ferian Adopts!
Thanks for visiting my species. Feel free to check if any Ferians are currently up for adoption; you might find one you like!

What Is a Ferian? wrote:◖A Ferian [Fair-e-an] is a medium sized, lion-esc creature with luminescent lures embedded in their chest, and the tip of their tail. Ferians were first discovered in densely covered forests, lurking in the dark. They are believed to be descendants of big cats, and was given the name "Ferian" as a homage to the Felidae family group.

Due to their presence in the dark, Ferians have developed "lures", most closely compared to that of an Angler Fish. These lures are used to, as the name implies, lure their prey in. Once lured in, it's been found that Ferians are able to swiftly take them out with their irregularly sharp front teeth. Said prey are usually various species of mice; however, they've been found to snack on different species of insects and fruits.

Despite staying in the dark, Ferians have been found to be rather friendly. Researches seldom found a feral-acting Ferian, though those who showed signs of hostility were taken in for rehabilitation. Scientists have decided to further research this species, mostly searching for a way to have Ferians adjust to brighter environments, due to the increasing destruction of forests worldwide.
Many harmless mutations have come about their studies, including the Ferians ability to adjust to light. As a result of this, Ferians have been deemed as acceptable domestic pets. Many researchers have taken Ferians in themselves to further add to knowledge on the relatively-new species.

There is much to be discovered about this species. Their means of communication, as well as their level of intelligence is still being looked into. Scientists have said they hope to begin breeding Ferians in the near future.

◖Directory
Last edited by Rotzalot on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rarity Chart

Postby Rotzalot » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:38 am

Notice: Our “Understanding Rarities Guide” is not currently up on our DeviantArt page, meaning there is no current elaboration on rarities or traits. I’m working to get this guide up ASAP. Thank you for understanding.

Standard:

Short fur edits, hair edit that stays above muzzle, teeth and claw edits, whiskers, accessories (earrings, necklaces, headbands etc.)

Common:
        Custom tail (long), longer teeth and/or claws, custom ears, (long) custom tail, hair edit that goes below muzzle

Uncommon:
        Longer fur, custom tail (short), Additional lure on either chest or tail, mane, custom tongue, taller legs (cannot be twice as tall as the original lines).

Rare:
        Thick/fluffy fur, third eye/missing eye, dull teeth/claws, manes, lure on head, two tails, custom pupil, glow anywhere on the body aside from lures, different color blood, missing limbs, shorter legs (cannot be twice as small as the original lines), two ears, natural mutations [List of acceptable natural mutations can be found on our DA page]

Legendary:
        Gems embedded into fur/skin, transparency, no lure(s), wings, horns, spikes on body, extra limbs, extra heads (3 max), 4+ eyes (including eyes on body), irregularities in limb placement, gene splicing, 3+ tails, elemental traits, no eyes, no fur.

*These traits can be added as much as the artist likes, and will not affect the rarity of a Ferian.
Non-rarity:
Weight edits, heterochromia, sclera color.
Last edited by Rotzalot on Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby Rotzalot » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:40 am

Below is a list of current and retired staff members.
*Please do not ask for a staff position. If you'd like to apply, head over to the artist search, or see if there are any applications here.

Owner + Creator:
        Imagevicidius

Artists:

Guest Artists:

Adopts made: 0/3

Mods:

Trial mods:

Archivist:

Applications:

Moderator Application:
        Code: Select all
        [list][list][list][b]Username:[/b]
        [b]How long have you been on CS?[/b]
        [b]Do you have any experience moderating prior to applying?[/b]
        [b]Why should we chose you as a moderator?[/b][/list][/list][/list]

[center][i]Below are examples of messages that would be considered spam and/or breaking the rules, and would be a moderator's job to respond to said messages. Please act as if these are actual messages, and you were responding to the member leaving them.  Please remove this bit before posting your application.[/i]

[quote]This is a cool species!  Can I be an artist?[/quote]

[quote]Can I have an MYO?[/quote]

[quote]Can I plz make a custom?[/quote]

[i]Note: These two are considered to be in the same category.[/i]
        [quote]Congrats....  even though i worked really hard on my form. i dont think ill ever get a ferian[/quote]
        [quote]congrats... but i dont think they deserved to be put onto staff :/[/quote]

[i]Note: These three are considered to be in the same category.
        [/i][quote]bump[/quote]
        [quote]Pls trade me![/quote]
        [quote]can you guys click the adoptables in my siggy?  :3[/quote]

[quote]*Posts someone else's art and/or traced art*
        I drew this!  What do you guys think?  x3[/quote][/center]

Applications are closed.
Last edited by Rotzalot on Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Rotzalot » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:40 am

Before posting anything, even if you're marking, please read these rules. Failure to comply with these rules will result in a strike. After three strikes, you will be banned from Ferian adopts. Your ban may be temporary, or permanent, depending on the severity of the strikes.

Rules wrote:Ferians are a closed species.
        You are not allowed to create your own Ferian unless you are a member of the staff.
        Do not mark more then once
        It's considered spam. Marking once is enough, believe me!
        Do not harass me, or any other staff member.
        The staff members on many adoptables work hard to create original, pretty adoptables for free. There are many closed species outside of CS cost a whole lot of money, and one adoptable can get over 100$ USD. So please, respect all the work we do. Any harassment will result in an immediate ban.
        Do not heavily trace, or reference this species
        Don't heavily reference this (or trace), and make it into your own species. I worked hard on these lines + concept, and doing this could be the most disrespectful thing. Doing this will result in an immediate ban.
        Do not ask to join the staff.
        The only time I'll be accepting staff is when there are moderator applications open, or an active and open artist search.
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wink wonk

Postby Rotzalot » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:41 am

res res res... feel free to mark but im not quite done w everything yet !
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxxNeed some help? Shoot me a PM!
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:45 am

oh cool! mark! the concept interests me <3
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AJXD » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:50 am