Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Elenmorian Dragons - SEE PG 18 by doktor monty

Based on Click to view
Artist doktor monty [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
296 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Elenmorian Dragons - SEE PG 18

Postby doktor monty » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:37 pm

What is this? wrote:This is a community of fantasy lovers who especially enjoy the joy of worldbuilding, D&D, and Dragons! My hope is to create a loving community who realize that being patient is worth it, as well as just enjoying the ride for what it is! While yes the adopt should be focused on the specific designs of the dragons, there is much more to Elenmorian Dragons than just collecting rare designs. The world they are based in is inspired by- but not directly copied- from the famous Dungeon and Dragon tabletop game, and I even run a few campaigns within the world of Rosohax. More importantly, this species allows the community to add to the world or roleplay in it however you like (you don't have to rp as your dragon)!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Elenmorian Dragons were created long ago, before mankind had his first thought. To subdue the evil fiends that once ruled the planet of Rosohax, gods crafted the ultimate guardian. While that was long ago, dragons have evolved from the design of their ancestors- into many different sub-species found across the land today.

While they can be befriended, it's a difficult task. You see, Elenmorian Dragons are particularly slow growers. Due to this fact, dragon enthusiasts encourage befriending a dragon in its hatchling state (or even better, to hatch it yourself), because it will leave the best impression on something so stubborn. Once befriended, dragons are often very empathetic, playful, and can even become your best friend.

• Aside from what someone might believe, a dragon's alignment can stray from the good, and lawful. Usually, the alignment depends on the environment and the predisposed type of the dragon. Meaning, there are certainly more evil dragons that roam the land, though they are a little harder to befriend.

• Most dragons consume the general meat or fish most reptilians do. Though, while that's true, other dragon species are known to eat nuts, fruit, or even bones to get their nutrients. Again, this also depends on the type of dragon.

• It's well known that dragons age very slowly. In fact, the eldest dragon has been recently recorded at around 13 centuries old!
      A dragon's rarity is based almost entirely on its age, seeing as younger dragons are hunted for sport.

Egg: [standard]

Wyrmling: [common]

Juvenile: [uncommon]

Adult: [rare]

Elder: [very rare]

Ancient: [legendary]
    • Dragons can always be sorted into these categories.
Last edited by doktor monty on Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:10 am, edited 45 times in total.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Staff

Postby doktor monty » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:49 pm

• Abide by all CS rules! That includes NSFW topics, and breaking of this rule will result in one warning.

• Don't trace, copy, or sell Elenmorian Dragons unless the adopt is won through official auctions. Only an artist can make official auctions and must be approved by me.

• Only staff can make adopts! Customs can be made and approved on this form!

• Technically, this is a closed species, though they are really just dragons from a specific planet. That means that while you can make your own dragon OC, you can not claim it to be an Elenmorian Dragon (dragons that are born on the planet of Rosohax). Dragons outside the species cannot interact with the breeding, exploration, growth pages, or anything in the community.

• Dragons can be traded for items within the Elenmorian community! That means anything bought in the market can be exchanged for an adopt if both users agree and show proof. See the market for more!

• Elenmorian Dragons can be your fursonas, but again they cannot be sold unless gotten from an official auction.

• Once you obtain a dragon, you cannot edit the design- only add/remove items.

• You are allowed to have an unlimited amount of Elenmorian Dragons (for now).

• If you receive three warnings for breaking any combinations of the previous rules, you will be banned. A ban from the community will disable you from participating in any part of the community whatsoever. This includes posting in the fanclub, breeding your dragons, or making customs.

xDoktor Monty
      xx- Owner
      xRagani
      xx- Discord/CS Mod
      xSun Bear
      xx- Discord/CS Mod
      xopen
      xx- CS Mod
      xHarpereonSun
      xx- Discord/CS Mod

xBreado
      xx- Official Artist
      xVENGEANC3
      xx- Official Artist
      xSticksAndStones
      xx- Official Artist
      xkivr & fireflii
      xx- GA 11/17-1/17
      xSkyGold
      xx- GA 1/3-3/3

xceance
      xx- GA 1/3-3/3
      x☼ Red Beanie ☼
      xx- GA 1/3-3/3
Last edited by doktor monty on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:02 pm, edited 28 times in total.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lore, Rarity, and Info.

Postby doktor monty » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:51 pm

Elder God of the Forge wrote:I doubt that most folk have seen of an Elenmorian Dragon reaching past it's elder stage. In fact, only a handful of surface-dwellers even know of their existence. And while I'm the god of the Immortal Forge, I still abstain from the work of humanity at times. You see, modern civilization has torn apart the lands once home to dragon nests, and cut into the mountains in which they horde.
Once, dragons were plenty, but now they are few. Those that survive the first few stages are even rarer, but also more powerful as they obtain knowledge.

Egg: [standard] If you know where to do, you can buy dragon eggs for a large sum of gold. In fact, there are adventurers who make a respectable living off of stealing dragon eggs from their parents.
      They come in a variety of sizes and shapes- even the material they're made out of. Respectively, each egg will have certain hatching requirements!
      • A dragon at this stage takes 30 days before it can hatch.
      • You can hatch them at the local hatchery (link to it once it's been made).

Wyrmling: [common] This is the standard dragon that you can buy from a breeder, or maybe even find in the wild. They're often spry and scrawny, and retain the signature egg tooth that all babies have.
      • A dragon at this stage takes 60 days before it can age up to a juvenile.

Juvenile: [uncommon] This is the most rambunctious stage of a dragon's life cycle. Most love to engage in mock battles with each other.
      • A dragon at this stage and older can participate in the explore page!
      • A dragon at this stage takes 100 days before they can age up to an adult.

Adult: [rare] A dragon that reaches adulthood is quite lucky! Adult dragons can finally breed at this stage and are considered skilled in one trait.
      • Adult dragons can breed once during this stage in their life.
      • A dragon at this stage takes 150 days before they can age up into an elder.

Elder: [very rare] These dragons are known to destroy kingdoms if they so wish, their wisdom rivals the most well-read scholars, and their hoards are plentiful.
      • Elder dragons can breed three times during this stage in their life.
      • A dragon at this stage takes 210 days before they can age up into an ancient.

Ancient: [legendary]
      • Ancient dragons can breed five times during this stage in their life.

The aging process begins when the adopt is closed by an artist/judged. From there, the next stage will take x amount of days to complete (let's say you start with an egg, so 30 days). Once that time is up, the dragon will enter its next stage and take the next x amount of days that are listed above (so if you now have a wyrmling, it will take 60 days before it can age up to juvenile).

The Elder God of the Forge wrote:blah blah blah im dumb

Image Long ago, before men littered the planet's surface, Rosohax was a primal place. Evil entities from the darkest elemental plane flooded onto the nine continents with an instinctual urge to destroy. Through the sulfurous air and blackened earth, few species prevailed.
    Meanwhile, good-aligned Gods bickered about how to restore the peace of Rosohax. They wanted a guardian with divine abilities to guard the land, but who? Demigods were busy, and other creatures couldn't survive in the hellscape on the surface.

"Perhaps," the Elder God of The Forge said, her muscles rippling with anticipation. "We gift a creature that has survived the perilous land with some of our power."

Through this idea, the gods developed a divine invention. Made from the wings of an archfiend, the flesh of a Balor, and the heart of a burning blue star, they conjured a single drop of pure enchantment magic. The finest archer in their assembly dipped his arrow with it and waited for his opportunity. Months passed without a sign of life, though he sat with his arrow drawn down towards the earth's surface. On the sixth day of the next month, he spotted a small drake emerging from its cave. It was the size of a pinhead from his vantage point, but he would have to make the shot. He let his arrow fly, leaving a much-exhausted archer to watch what came next. The tip of the arrow glowed brighter, and like a shooting star, it streaked until it exploded upon the drake in the most vibrant colors of gold and amber.
    From that pit crawled out such a massive beast, the archer thought it was a mountain. Menacing horns twisted out from it's scaled hide like brambles, and it's maw leaked the smoke it had lived it's whole life in. Huffing, it shook the ash from its skin and extended its leathery wings like the abomination it now was.

▬▬▬▬

The relationship now between humans and dragons leave less than to be desired. While the humanoid population has inhabited every continent (seen below), the dragons are few and far between. There are a few royal dragon families that, while bicker amongst themselves, all aid one another in the survival of their species. In fact, some say that in the next few centuries, the human population will drive the Elenmorian Dragons into extinction.

Yet, some old clans and kingdoms still worship the old creation myth (seen above) and hence refrain from hunting dragons for sport or gold. These groups include the Koslain Tribes in the northeast/west, some churches Festgrath, Dorhast and Becca, and of course some small tribes around the globe.

Image The planet holds home to many nations, on nine continents.

The first, is Elenmora. Both a continent and an empire, Elenmora was once a great expanse of fertile land, helping them gain much magical, social, and religious stability. The empire that once stood tall upon the looming cliffs was ultimately lost to their own devices, and crumbled under their own power. The knowledge that once won their battles suddenly turned to infect the wonderland of this long-existing colony. Life was plagued by a void of death, taking a quarter of the population into its clutches.

And those who survived located themselves on a neighboring island, now called Dorhast.

Others, of the royal descent, were promised a life of limitless protection by the high priests of their court. When agreed to, those royals were given an island pulled from the depths of the sea using great magic, now called Linen.

The rest of Elenmora became the chaos it was fated to be, dissolving in a matter of months to become the hellish terrain it is today. The once angelic land was morphed into a death wish, its mountains melted into the constant pooling of hot magma. The never-ending tectonic eruption has turned the once ancient empire, into a new hell all its own, seldom explored by even the bravest of legends.

Vibrait, quite different than the primordial western lands, is one of the new powers over Rosohax. Conflict has grown between itself and the two other nations north and east, being the corresponding Becca, and Rainen. And while protected by a nest of mountains between itself and the northern expanses, Vibrait is far from a hermit nation, taming far islands in recent years, home to exotic life. The three areas have forever been locked in with each other over the unclaimed land in between, causing a dirty influence upon its people.

This tense stand-off caused The Between Lands to fill with groups of lawless creatures, shadows that lurk in the night to terrorize all who enter. Those who travel along the trade route through this land are required to be joined with heavy defense. That’s if you don’t want to see yourself caught up in one of the many outlaw, cultist, or endless choices of dark beasts.

Becca, and the remaining three, unmentioned lands contain members of Unity, a global organization to ensure the protection of rights among all people. Festgrath, in particular, is home to the Gathering Tree, where representatives of Unity meet every nine years in discuss of their faith.

Festgrath was birthed from the fall of Elenmora, and its empire taking up the title of most-powerful lands on all of Rosohax.
      And finally, Tustail’e holds the kingdoms known for their knowledge. They are, and always have been the scribes of old; keepers of all the logical sense. A well-esteemed school of magical arts resides in the chilly tundra of Tustail’e, where well-to-do send their gifted children in hopes of a powerful mage returning.

World Anvil page
Last edited by doktor monty on Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 24 times in total.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps and Affiliations

Postby doktor monty » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:52 pm

if you'd like to do art for stamps or icons, msg me with "Elenmorian Dragons" in the title

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4198943#][img]https://i.imgur.com/dBuhdbP.jpg[/img][/url]

Sorry for the weird stamp- it's just a placeholder until I make a better one! If you'd like to make a stamp for the species, please contact me!

Want to get on our discord? Check page 8 or message me!
Last edited by doktor monty on Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DNP

Postby frogpeex » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:52 pm

This is beautiful!
Maggot - I use she/her pronouns
weeb, writer, digital artist

𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰. - 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Elenmorian Dragons (marking open)

Postby acronymm » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:53 pm

Mark! ❤️

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zag » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:54 pm

big mark.
─────────────────────────────────
★ i'm ash or ty | they/them, it/its, or he/him
aro and questioning | autistic | feminist | pro-
choice | furry | alternative/emo | pm's are ok!
zag#3995 ─────────────────────── ★
─────────────────────────────────
zag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bassil » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:54 pm

Markkk ho boy I’m so so excited for this
Bassil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Shores » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:55 pm

mark
Winter Shores

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:55 pm

m

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me