Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

♦ eovian curls ♦ Closed by eleutheromania

Based on Click to view
Artist eleutheromania [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

♦ eovian curls ♦ Closed

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:56 am

archivefanclub ♦ artist bulletin ♦ breeding threadartist search ♦ discord?
world building [ optional ]exploration [ optional ]

★ while eovian curls are not an interactive based species, it is encouraged to develop,
build, and explore possibilities with your cats. a explore thread and world-building thread will
be available to you if you wish to use them. ★

myo event

the eovian curls are a community of cats, both feral and domesticated that originated from the breeding of
      the domesticated american curl to that of larger cats. this resulted in the eovian curls, cats that range in weight
      from 20-55 lbs [ 9-24kgs ] and stand from the shoulder at 20-22ins [ 50-55cms ]. these felines adapted a rather wild
      disposition and unless with the right educated person, are difficult to have in a household environment. they are
      carnivores and both hunter and scavenger. they are very adaptable cats and have thrived in many different
      environments from the research done on them. they have a lifespan of 30 years in captivity/20 in the wild.

the felines sport the curled ears and medium-length fur. rounded bold eyes and long legs help a lot with finding food
      in the feral type. eovian curls vocalize in chirps, chuffs, hisses, low tones, and purrs. they are social cats and form
      many bonds with each other. males tend to form coalitions when leaving their homegroup. generally, wild eovian
      curls form a hierarchy where males are at the bottom. there is usually one or two main females that lead and take
      care of the group while everyone else follows and pulls their weight.

litter size is usually dependent on the environment and resources available during pregnancy. these cats are known
      to abort pregnancies if overly stressed or in hard times. the general size is 2-3 per litter, thought 4 is not unknown.
      eovians females are rather territorial compared to males and oftentimes, male injuries occur when pursuing a female.
      kits are born almost fully developed, with open eyes and ears but lack markings. around six months of age, they
      blow their coat for that of an adult, no longer a fuzzy fluff ball. their markings begin to appear then. a kittens base
      coloration is known at birth, markings at six months to a year. these cats fully mature around three years.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sun May 03, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 8 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:56 am

→ common
      ♦♦ any colors outside of white.
      ♦♦ tabby markings
      ♦♦ normal coloration ( ie: no chimera etc. )

→ uncommon
      ♦♦ calico [ female only ]
      ♦♦ heterochromia
      ♦♦ solid white
      ♦♦ white patterns
      ♦♦ color points
      ♦♦ leopard spots ( unfilled rosettes )

→ rare
      ♦♦ deaf/blind
      ♦♦ albino/dichroic eyes
      ♦♦ cobwebs/snowflakes
      ♦♦ skunk markings
      ♦♦ bengal pattern [ filled rosettes ]
      ♦♦ chimera/somatic mutations

→ legendary [ more to come ]
      ♦♦ cheetah pattern
      ♦♦ giraffe pattern
Last edited by eleutheromania on Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:57 am

♦ species owner : eleutheromania
      ♦ archivist : jaculus

artists

guest artists
      ♦ TeaParty

moderators

Last edited by eleutheromania on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:58 am

→ be polite, do not harass any staff etc. everything must be CS appropriate.

→ eovian curls is a closed species. you cannot create your own.
      ♦♦ they cannot be bred outside of their species or traded for real money.
      ♦♦ they cannot be depicted as your fursona, anthros etc.
      ♦♦ you will not be added to the design.
      ♦♦ ferals can only have nature type accessories while tamed may have collars etc.

→ trading eovian curls.
      ♦♦ they can be traded for other eovians or online currency [ ie. cs pets, cs$, da points ]
      ♦♦ when trading eovians, both owners must post on the official thread to confirm and pm the archivist.
      ♦♦ sex cannot be changed if the eovian has been bred.
      ♦♦ there is a two month cool down on the eovian traded. they cannot be traded until a month after their
      adoption date.

→ ownership limit
      ♦♦ you are allowed a total of 20 living cats.
      ♦♦ you can only win one cat per day.
      ♦♦ cats marked deceased do not count towards your limit. they can no longer be used for breedings etc.
      ♦♦ deceased cats cannot breed or be traded/sold. archivist must be notified of a deceased status.

→ customs
      ♦♦ you are allowed one custom slot a month. this resets the 1st of each month.
      ♦♦ you cannot request a custom unless an artist has stated they are open.

→ breedings
      ♦♦ you are allowed to request breedings twice a month on the breeding thread.
      ♦♦ eovians have six total breeding slots. deceased cats cannot be used.
      ♦♦ only male x female matings result in kits.
      ♦♦ litter size is determined by the artist.
      ♦♦ growths can be requested after two weeks.

→ bans and warnings
      ♦♦ if you are found breaking rules constantly, you may be muted from the species as a
      warning. if you continue, you will be banned.
      ♦♦ if you are banned from cs or this species [ hopefully not ], you may keep your eovians.
      ♦♦ they will be marked deceased, you may use the official reference as long as you give credit.

→ artist guidelines
      ♦♦ a custom upon hire. then one custom every two months.
      ♦♦ make at least three adopts a month.
      ♦♦ judge all adopts no longer than two weeks after the end date. [excludes milestones ]
      ♦♦ you may charge for customs but not breedings [ no real currency. ]
      ♦♦ use the correct format post for adopts, number adopts properly.
      ♦♦ take no more than 10 customs a month.
      ♦♦ take no more than 5 breedings a month.

→ guest artist guidelines
      ♦♦ a custom upon hire.
      ♦♦ may only make adopts for the month hired.
      ♦♦ cannot make breedings or customs.

→ staff may not ...
      ♦♦ make line edits without my permission.
      ♦♦ make legendary cats without permission [ missing limbs, new patterns, etc ]
      ♦♦ make a competition last longer than a month.
      ♦♦ make RUs or give honorable mentions [ unless discussed with me ].

♦♦ staff will be removed if found inactive without communication with me.

Code: Select all
      [center][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/3bf8290d-ce32-4610-9112-ed2c5126dc0c/ddcx674-588741c9-5730-491e-bb33-7f31ab698a84.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNiZjgyOTBkLWNlMzItNDYxMC05MTEyLWVkMmM1MTI2ZGMwY1wvZGRjeDY3NC01ODg3NDFjOS01NzMwLTQ5MWUtYmIzMy03ZjMxYWI2OThhODQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.R7MWCL6wmdv0us8gevVvbA55wl70-wAHWpJagOEB8Rc[/img]

→ [size=85][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4139214&p=126319377#p126318137]archive[/url] ♦ [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4144830&p=126471899#p126471761]fanclub[/url] ♦ artist bulletin ♦ [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4139072#p126314687]breeding thread[/url] ♦ [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4135023]artist search[/url] ♦ discord?
      [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4139006&p=126313090#p126313090]world building [ optional ][/url] ♦ [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4138425&p=126297947#p126297408]exploration [ optional ][/url] [/size]    ←

[size=85]★ while eovian curls are not an interactive based species, it is encouraged to develop,
      build, and explore possibilities with your cats. a explore thread and world-building thread will
      be available to you if you wish to use them. ★

text goes here. end date goes here.[/size][/center]

[list][list][size=85][b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Name:[/b]
      [b]Sex:[/b]
      [b]Age:[/b]
      [b]Habitat:[/b] [ Forest, Grassland, Waterfall, Household, Desert, Arctic ]
      [b]Color:[/b]
      [b]Lineage:[/b]
      [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SSS: Foundation
      [color=transparent]-----------------[/color] SS: Foundation
      [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SSD: Foundation
      Sire: Foundation
      [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SDS: Foundation
      [color=transparent]-----------------[/color] SD: Foundation
      [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SDD: Foundation

[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DSS: Foundation
      [color=transparent]-----------------[/color] DS: Foundation
      [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DSD: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation
      [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DDS: Foundation
      [color=transparent]-----------------[/color] DD: Foundation
      [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DDD: Foundation[/size][/list][/list]
Last edited by eleutheromania on Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:08 pm, edited 10 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:59 am

→ customs are only open by artist announcement, otherwise they are closed.
      ♦♦ customs cannot have legendary traits.
      ♦♦ customs can have scars and torn ears etc. tails remain regular.

Code: Select all
      [b]→ Requested Artist:[/b]
      [b]→ Payment:[/b]
      [b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Habitat:[/b]
      [b]Color:[/b]
      [b]Scars etc:[/b]
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♦ eovian curls ♦ no posting please.

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:01 am

Open for Posting.
eleutheromania