Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: ℜ υ ƙ ä ℳ ⍳

Postby growl.lingo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:11 am

Archive is all updated again <3 Just got back from my friends home. I would've updated while there but they didn't have a laptop nor did I have my phone charger

The breeding center is looking really good PK :D
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostHope » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:48 am

I'm a little disappointed I didn't do well enough to be a full artist, but maybe next time artists are hired in and I'm better I'll be hired in full time. It was amazing to be allowed to be a guest artist.
ImageImageImage
LostHope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpleKakashi » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:05 am

.Ape. wrote:
PurpleKakashi wrote:Breeding Center is ready! Working on getting things rolling though :>

That is awesome! I read through it and wanted to know, can you pay for a (1) mutation on the pup that it didn't get from its parents (not a huge absurd mutation such as wings, just a small one)? Since it already could possibly could get the parents hair and other mutations, maybe it could have one itself?

Just a question that popped into my head when I was picturing pairs.

Hmm.. I want to say yes. But it will depend on the artist and the mutation. If it's different hair obviously that's aloud, no one has the exact same hair as there parents.

LostHope wrote:I'm a little disappointed I didn't do well enough to be a full artist, but maybe next time artists are hired in and I'm better I'll be hired in full time. It was amazing to be allowed to be a guest artist.

You did do really well and I'm honestly still thinking about cha'. Don't be discouraged! Keep practicing and what such <3
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deertush » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:35 am

Oh this species is so exotic and neat~!
I'll be sure to try out for one or two, but choosing one to try out for will be difficult.
They're all so beautiful!

Howdy!
I'm deer and I enjoy
natural history, taxidermy, dog training
animal crossing, homesteading, and art
DeviantArt - Lioden - Wolvden - Twitter

ImageImage
deertush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ape. » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:22 am

PurpleKakashi wrote:
.Ape. wrote:
PurpleKakashi wrote:Breeding Center is ready! Working on getting things rolling though :>

That is awesome! I read through it and wanted to know, can you pay for a (1) mutation on the pup that it didn't get from its parents (not a huge absurd mutation such as wings, just a small one)? Since it already could possibly could get the parents hair and other mutations, maybe it could have one itself?

Just a question that popped into my head when I was picturing pairs.

Hmm.. I want to say yes. But it will depend on the artist and the mutation. If it's different hair obviously that's aloud, no one has the exact same hair as there parents.

LostHope wrote:I'm a little disappointed I didn't do well enough to be a full artist, but maybe next time artists are hired in and I'm better I'll be hired in full time. It was amazing to be allowed to be a guest artist.

You did do really well and I'm honestly still thinking about cha'. Don't be discouraged! Keep practicing and what such <3

Im obsessed with elongated teeth like a saber tooth. I was gonna request a recessive gene of elongated teeth show in a future pup i breed. It is just a trait I love and wanted to see if I could make it happen. Thanks for the info.
.Ape.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growl.lingo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:35 am

All this talk of the breeding center has made me want to ask this; Are we going to have an official roleplay start up anytime soon?
    I think it would really help with starting to get this specie even more popular and all.
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpleKakashi » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:32 pm

<< Lost.Girl >> wrote:

All this talk of the breeding center has made me want to ask this; Are we going to have an official roleplay start up anytime soon?
    I think it would really help with starting to get this specie even more popular and all.

I'm personally really busy -and rusty at rps- so I personally won't be roleplaying, but if anyone is interested in starting one send a PM and see if one can get rolling^^

Edit: role play talk & other chat can totally move to the fan club too. *hint, hint*
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpleKakashi » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:46 am

boop
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Wolfe » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:52 am

- erased comment -
Last edited by The Wolfe on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpleKakashi » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:53 am

The Wolfe wrote:I won 'kami #26! I'm so happy (even though I was the only real entry) cos I worked my butt off and stayed up until 3-4am on the 24th to finish the story!

Please post things like happy winnings in the Fan Club
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me