Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: ∆˚Oni-Yin-Yangs˚∆ ~Adopts

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:29 pm

Hey guys, I've been gone for awhile
and I'm just wondering if these little
babes are still a thing ....
<3
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyncher » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:01 pm

I believe they are, just everyone is busy I think.
Lyncher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:57 pm

I'm not entierly sure either...
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:00 pm

All in all, I've said a bigger message on the Fanclub, but to keep this short:
This species is being more thought out and shall be moved to dA where hopefully I could stay close with the community. vwv
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sathalina » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:12 pm

Neko-the-Gunslinger wrote:All in all, I've said a bigger message on the Fanclub, but to keep this short:
This species is being more thought out and shall be moved to dA where hopefully I could stay close with the community. vwv

Will it still be a free adopt or will it be a pay to adopt?
    " rotten to the core . "
    Satha - She/Her/They - ©
    Just three Kobolds in a trenchcoat.
    Trading pets
Sathalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:23 pm

Sathalina wrote:
Will it still be a free adopt or will it be a pay to adopt?

Unfortunately due to the college life, I need to acquire some cash and I dont have excessive time for going through forms and posting elaborate contests, HOWEVER there will still be a few. I can't promise many, but some may be won freely over holiday festivals when I'll have more time to create things.

And if you have an OYY, you can join the dA group and have fun and if you don't have one, you could still join the group and be updated on the ones that are out.
Many would be generally out for points/USDs though.

Besides, after making 100 of them and as a rising artist, I kinda wish to feel accomplished and have a reason to continue producing many more and create a world for these species to thrive in. I fear my parents would call this a "waste of time" otherwise and I don't really have enough time as it is. *cries*
They have a new base, however and I'll be trying to focus greatly on good anatomy and coloring. But that might take time with the upcoming 13 weeks of intensive study.
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sathalina » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:25 pm

Neko-the-Gunslinger wrote:
Unfortunately due to the college life, I need to acquire some cash and I dont have excessive time for going through forms and posting elaborate contests, HOWEVER there will still be a few. I can't promise many, but some may be won freely over holiday festivals when I'll have more time to create things.

And if you have an OYY, you can join the dA group and have fun and if you don't have one, you could still join the group and be updated on the ones that are out.
Many would be generally out for points/USDs though.

Besides, after making 100 of them and as a rising artist, I kinda wish to feel accomplished and have a reason to continue producing many more and create a world for these species to thrive in. I fear my parents would call this a "waste of time" otherwise and I don't really have enough time as it is. *cries*
They have a new base, however and I'll be trying to focus greatly on good anatomy and coloring. But that might take time with the upcoming 13 weeks of intensive study.

That's totally understandable <3 And yeah ^^ I own one of the brothers c: I'll have to join in on the club for the OYY. I'll still have to stalk around and maybe find one I like enough to buy! Hopefully they get more recognition on dA than they did here on CS
    " rotten to the core . "
    Satha - She/Her/They - ©
    Just three Kobolds in a trenchcoat.
    Trading pets
Sathalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:29 pm

Thank you^^
I will certainly put immense work into the species so that they would be worth the time and money.
People of this community have kept my hopes up with their amiable nature. I'm grateful to each and every visitor of this thread.

The reason why I also have high hopes is because I can put great diversity out into my species. (Unlike the animal adopts, I have more to work with) So each and every new OYY will be carefully crafted and unique.
As I said before, I do wish to create a livable world for anyone to escape to.
10 OYYS will be the limit of characters, however. I think it's a big enough number that can offer the person plenty of character diversity without going overboard.
AND it'll prevent compulsive buying and wasting money for a character that could be regretted later^^

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me