Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[0197.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:14 am

LISSIDOM !!
    x( lili041 archive last post )

“Hey!”

A burst of frost exploded at the small of his back and he turned, pivoting on his heel. Wrong move. More rounded balls of snow sailed; left, right, above and beneath. Each coming straight for him.

He ducked. Snowballs hit, landing to the left and right of him, exploding in a shower of silver dust. And thankfully, missing completely. He darted behind an old pine tree, tucking himself behind it. “I know it’s you, Lily.”

With a soft snort, he dared a glance through the fronds of the pine tree.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Her pale curls tickled the sturdy frame of a rock as she propped her head up, resting her chin on her paws. Under the morning glow, her eyes shone, matching the bold, cerulean skies dancing above her head. She stifled a laugh, but the grin framing her features said enough. Guilty. “So, Pineapple! How about that rematch?”

His grin matched hers. “Mhm, well…”

“A fair rematch this time.” She emerged from her sheltered spot behind the rock and mounted the top. “Not like last time.”

“... right, right. if you say so.”

His claws sunk into the snow, scooping up a small glob of snow and pressing it together. Paws careful and light against the ground, he rolled the small ball until it fit perfectly in the center of his paw. There. Now, all he needed was to wait…

“We’ll have time, too! I found a mouse burrow under that rock, so once we gather these little rascals for the patrol… we can race!” (+2FP mouse, +2FP mouse, +2FP mouse, +1 burnet)

“Sounds like you have everything planned out.” As she turned to burry her snout in the mouse burrow, he grinned. Now. His stomach skimmed the snow as he prowled, steering into the shadows of lofty, gnarled evergreens and tangled thickets. Under the shadow of their spindled limbs, he had a chance. If he played this right. “Wait… where do you want to race again?”

“Same place as last time?” She pulled a mouse from the burrow, setting it on the rock. “Why━”

With a twist of his paw, he sent the snowball flying. The sodden mass glided in a crescent arc, slicing through the air like the wings of an eagle. And found its mark.

Right at the tip of her nose.
    xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ lissi (10% hunger), hal (10% hunger), maurus (10% hunger)
    xxxxxchachar(10% hunger), pinepaw (10% hunger), lily (10% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted in for death)
    xxxx↳ +190XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+12XP for prey, +2XP for herbs

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+2FP mouse, +2FP mouse, +2FP mouse
    xx+1 burnet

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +225XP → level 5 (246/650XP)*
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xx
    x
    notes: ahh, pinepaw is absolutely precious!! and that description is so accurate for him ─ my thoughts exactly! <33
    * sneaking this in here (just for your reference or in case you noticed the tiny tweak ^^), but explore levels
    start getting a little funky when it hits level 5 ─ to reach the next level it'd take 650XP, not 600XP! <3
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby FleaTea » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:28 pm

[url=link]Last Explore Post[/url] | [url=link]Last Response Received[/url]

As the sun was setting, the blazing hot sand cooling, Palestar stepped out of her den next to the oasis. She stretched her back with a yawn and then set out through the desert. As hungry as she was, she wasn't getting her hopes up.

I should go before it gets too cold, she thought
[ 56 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Palestar | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
I'm picking my own!
new prey:
Spider, scorpion | 1 FP
Shrew, small fish, mouse | 2 FP
Squirrel, meerkat | 3 FP
Hare, guinea fowl | 4 FP
Owl, vulture, | 5 FP
new predators:
Snake, hawk, caracal
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? Yes
-- level 0
experience: 0
-- items in inventory used
N/A
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
No.
if yes, link to opt-in form
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
Last edited by FleaTea on Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
FleaTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0198.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:56 am

LOTUSCLAN !!
    x( fleatea archive last post )

But something also beckoned her to stay right here.

Just at the oasis. Where the new winds rose on the evening’s wings, whistling through the wild fronds of the palm trees. Where the gentle waters kissed the sandy shores luminous with the amber golds of the fading sun. Where the sands whirled, infinite and innumerable, each thousandth grain a different shade weaving together to create a new color ━ a blend of something between browns and gold with a dash of russet.

She picked her way through the fallen dates and squashed raspberries, nudging aside the sharp rocks littering the outside of the tunnel's entrance. As she pushed the last rock aside, a new scuttle broke the silence. Signalling the presence of a tiny critter.

In the faltering light, the shadows loomed, long and silken. The blades of palm fronds scoured the side of the den, a shifting darkness... along with the claws of another.

Click. Clack. Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

Twin pinchers struck a quiet beat as the creature scuttled across, tail arched towards the skies and swinging. Its pale legs teetered for balance as it mounted a small rock pile, deep in search for its next target. Never knowing it was a target as well. Her target. (+1FP scorpion)
    xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (two free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ palestar (0% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +10XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent, +1XP for prey

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+1FP scorpion
    xx+ no herbs </3

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +21XP → level 0 (21/100XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a, welcome to explore! i love how you developed lotusclan's territory ─ desert-based clans are always so fun, ahh! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hallowitch » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:01 am

Winterclan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Sagebrush takes a moment to gather herself, to reassess the situation. Dogs in the distance, their course unknown and erratic. Fennel here, with bad news. But now they had options, different herbs that could help. In a way, it was a good thing - excluding that Fennel's companion may be hurting worse now. Sage felt a twinge of guilt that she'd thought that way, that it was better because it was easier for her.

"Okay, let's get back to Winterclan, I have several things in the stores that may help." Sagebrush was no medicine cat, so she could only speak from a vague knowledge of what had helped her and her family growing up. She made a little note in her mind to investigate help from a different clan's medicine cat.

Darkwhisker took point, leading them a circuitous route through dense undergrowth. The woods were at the same time too quiet and too loud, the baying of hounds echoing around them, sometimes closer and sometimes so far away. It made Sagebursh feel ill. Fennel was a shadow at her back, which made her feel a little safer, and Darkwhisker led with a confidence that filled her with admiration.

Slowly, they managed their way through to where Sagebrush could smell her border markings. Her heart leapt with joy, that they had evaded the dogs so expertly with Darkwhisker's help. The dark tom took in the territory border with a critical eye, then allowed Sagebrush to take the lead from there, now that the sounds of dogs had faded down into the valley.

"Welcome to Winterclan," Sage said as they approached the blue spruce copse. She disappeared into the spruce, fetching a few things from the clan stores. When she returned, she plopped down several small packets of food and a sizeable clump of cobwebs on a small stick. "Please eat to refresh your energy and as thanks for getting us here in one piece."

Darkwhisker opened his mouth to protest but Sage cut him a glare. They quickly ate, then Fennel took the cobwebs. Sagebrush made sure to tell them that they were welcome at Winterclan any time and to stop by once their friend was feeling better or if they needed anything else. Then she turned to Darkwhisker.

"You said you needed help finding someone?"

[ 377 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Sagebrush | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 10% -> 20% -> 0% | Sick: N
Darkwhisker | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 10% -> 20% -> 0% | Sick: N

N/A
-- level 1
experience: 75/200
FP [scraps] x4 (2 for each cat) ; 1x cobweb to Fennel
-- active quests:
Herb for Fennel's Friend (complete?)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
bugs | 1 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x5 -> x1

deadly nightshade | x1
watermint | x1
cobwebs | x1 -> x0
horsetail | x1
stick | x1

-- notes?
i'm not sure where to write this but both patrol cats ate 2 FP each so they are at 0% hunger at the end of this post <3
hallowitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 008. [august explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:37 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxWINTERCLAN!!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (075/200)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (128/100) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
───────────────┘
    “well.. kid - i’m looking for-”

and buried beneath the cruel twist of winter’s cold, ivory kiss… a weeping cry split the hush that had fallen over the woods. a soulful howl tossed to a dwindling moon darkened by starlit plumes. hopeless.

“d-did you hear that?” every flame-kissed curl pressed against her frame seemed to stand, floating as if it were a lost leaf tackled by a hidden gale. [b]“what was that, darkwhisker? it-”

“it’s a wolf.” ocean eyes found hers - never seeming to waver even as the moon shivered, faltering at the shrill song. “we should let it be.”

“no.. no!” tilting her chin up, she had become a wandering soul - meandering on the traces of the lamenting wail. “we need to help it! it sounds like it’s….” the pause was like a curse - a curse cast by the shadows as they swelled, seeming to feed on the song. “... hurt.”

“wolves are dangerous, kid.” dark, ocean eyes met hers once more, gold-stained claws reaching out and delicately grabbing her shoulder. desperate. “we can’t risk it. the prey in the woods are skittish and..” he swallowed. “..a snowstorm may be approaching.”

and darkwhisker was right - because dancing at her toes was a mouse crowned by willows. a mouse crowned with the motto; “one wrong move”. (+2fp [mouse], +1 willow leaf, +1exp +2exp]

a mouse whose coming brought about a moth-eaten letter, adorned by the kiss of a hibiscus leaf.
    hey… it’s me, fennel. i hope you haven’t forgotten about me yet!
    i figured i should give you an update for my dear friend! he’s doing much better thanks to you! he’s actually back on his feet, and ready to trek through a thousand more forests… hopefully he doesn’t step on another thorn! all jokes aside, i’d like to offer you a thank-you gift.

kind regards, fennel and a friend.
    (+1 uc myo, +15exp for quest completed!)

shrugging his touch off with the little beginnings of a shrug, she was a swan - prancing through the falling silver hues cast down by heavy plumes and through leaves blighted by the cruelty of winter. “well… keep fennel’s note for me, will you? because i’m going to find the wolf.” her gaze wandered to his. “you can stay back at camp if you’d like.”
    a grunt blossomed from nearby… before quiet words fluttered into reality. “it seems like i can’t convince you, kid.” he paused. “i’ll come.”

the starlit plumes roared above her head - their weeps intertwined with anothers, drowning the screeches of a siren, luring her in as if a curse had fallen over her.

til she saw it.
    a shivering rose that sang in the dead of winter. an angel stained with incarnadine as rivers fluttered from it’s skull. tawny eyes stretched wide like the earth split open by tremors sent by the nethers below.

it was still so… small.
    it was a wolf cub - blemished with hues of claret and crimson. lost.
    and it sang a symphony of hopelessness. it wished for a life among the stars. it cried its brokenness to the moon, waiting for it’s glow to bring relief.

“shhh… it’s alright, little one.” those wide tawny eyes caught hers - and in them was a reflection of soft features traced with embers and wildfires. safety. “i’ve got you.”
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 25 expxxfood exp ✧ 02 exp---
added exp ✧ 00 exp-xxherb exp ✧ 01 exp---
event exp ✧ 15 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp-
opt-in exp ✧ yes/noxxtotal exp ✧ 53 exp--

fp earned ✧ +1fp─
items earned ✧ +1
• +1 uc myo!! ----
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +1
• +1 willow leaf--
• no herbs earned
• no herbs earned
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ hallowitch
user's post / writer's post
+ clan's archive !! ─────
free posts left? x 0 - 1 - 2
xx
x
!!!

Last edited by faelyn on Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuma.exe » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:10 pm

rainclan

tigermist sighed walking by the huge waterfall in the rainforest.
    if only she could see the future. she would smile every day and think the loveliest of thoughts her excitement for those days in the future becoming bigger rather than smaller.

but what about the bad times in the future? tigermist was deep down frightened of what the future held for her.
    the loss of loved ones? terribly saddening news? all of that was too much for her to handle. she could barely breathe thinking of those terrible things. finally she decided she only wanted to see the brightest of futures.

tigermist lay on a wet rock in the rainforest. thinking. her past memories werent all that bad.
    memories. bright and golden eyes like her own looking at her. her mother.
    but.. how could she remember her mother if she had never met her? unless.. her mother visited her without stormstar knowing.

it was all coming back to her now. the memory had been fading all these moons and tigermist hadnt noticed.
    the last leafbare when tigermist was still a kit a gorgeous calico had appeared in the nursery. tigermists two siblings were asleep.
    she being the only kit awake looked at the strange calico wondering why she was there.

the calico had licked tigermists siblings foreheads and turned to her. the only kit awake.
    she had smiled at her with her eyes full of a million thoughts. the calico licked tigermist as well and turned to leave.
    but before putting the last paw down tigermist noticed that the calico was wondering whether to stay or to go.

a drop of water fell onto the dirt floor before the calico dissapeared. could it have been a tear?
    tigermist woke up from her daydream, back on the rock. the rock of memories.

it was probably best to look for prey and not lay there and wait for predators.
    tigermist jumped up and shook her fur. that rock was really wet.

she glanced up into the rainforest vines. there. a monkey was poking fun at her.
    "hey thats rude!" tigermist yelled and jumped onto a ceiba tree and chased the monkey. "im going to get you as soon as possible."

[ 369 words ]

-- cats on patrol
    tigermist | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

I'm picking my own!
    new prey:
    gecko | 1 FP
    monkey | 4 FP
    pudu deer | 3 FP
    bugs | 1 FP
    frog | 3 FP
    capybara | 5 FP
    armadillo | 2 FP
    lemur | 5 FP
    pygmy marmoset | 2 FP
    siamang | 4 FP

new predators:
    crocodiles, asian wild dogs, jaguar, anaconda
    Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? no
    -- level 1
    experience: 186/200
    using my 1 FP bugs to feed tigermist. already removed them.
    -- active quests:
    n/a
    -- opted in to death?
    no
    -- inventory
    scraps | 1 FP | x2
    prey | 2 FP | x0
    prey | 3 FP | x0
    prey | 3 FP | x0
    prey | 4 FP | x0

chickweed | x1
    comfrey root | x1
    ragwort | x1
    raspberry leaves | x1
    blackberry leaves | x1
    dock | x1
hi im yuma.
i like rats dogs and the color red.
###"be brave."
i have a really cool bike thats red.
i also have a lot of anime novels. i collect rats
so please send me rats because i love them
and i need to collect them all.
##################Image©
LINK

LINK

stars rainclan

LINK

LINK

░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌

ImageA WILD name APPEARS!
⫷╸ABOUT ME╺╺╺╺

you know i really like rats
i have a toyhouse too because its cool
i dont really like school
drawing is nice so i might do stuff
on the oekaki more often. i think
thats more of a goal than something
else but okay.

Yuma.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleaTea » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:26 am

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
Spider, scorpion | 1 FP
Shrew, small fish, mouse | 2 FP
Squirrel, meerkat | 3 FP
Hare, guinea fowl | 4 FP
Owl, vulture, | 5 FP
new predators:
Snake, hawk, caracal
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? No thanks <3
FleaTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleaTea » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:17 am

Later that night, Palestar popped out of her den again. She was happy that she had been able to catch a scorpion, but she wanted to prove her hunting skills to herself.

It was an icy night, as cold as nights in the desert usually gets. Determined, Palestar stepped onto the sand and nearly jumped back into her den, shocked by the cold under her pawpads for a few seconds. Puffing out her fur, she stalked off into the gelid night.

[ 81 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Palestar | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Here!
-- level 0
experience: 21
N/A
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
Nope!
-- inventory
Scorpion | 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0

Thank you!! I'm glad you like the desert clan <33
FleaTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 009. [august explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:09 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxRAINCLAN!!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (186/200)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (041/100) --
• • • • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
───────────────┘
    and the realms above - draped with elysian olive hues and ebony… they crowned her the “huntress of the woods” and the “enchantress of the rain”. they bowed to her in fading, indigo petals… possessed by tangled orchids and looped vines. they gave way to the delicate scuff of ivory claws as she wandered, starry eyes piroutting as if they were larks lost in the twirl of reality.

“you can’t hide for long!” like a siren’s song, her voice was velvet in the hush - cooing for the clown with eyes of onyx and obsidian. “i’ll find you and when i do…” ha! like a firefly scintillating in the embrace of shadows, it was there - a little clown straying like a prince from his lover’s tower.
    “i gotcha!” as if the phantoms of the night had cast a spell upon the soul, a howl bejewelled the little clown’s lips. ear-piercing.

scurrying backwards from her touch, the little clown breathed of soft squeak, arms crossed as those onyx eyes narrowed into slits as if… confused.
    and adorned in the little clown’s fingers… was a bouquet of coral and sweet brass shades - a peace offering.
    (+1 marigold, +1 parsley, +1fp [bugs], +1fp [bugs], +4exp)

before it all faded. it faded to the lullaby sung by the bouquet of marigolds as they fell ever-so endlessly. it faded to the twitch of the little clown's ears before it scurried off - a warning to the souls that lay beyond the border.
    (oh-no! a patrol of rogues have been scented ! they don't seem to be crossing the border though ! does tigermist confront or ignore them? )
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 25 expxxfood exp ✧ 02 exp---
added exp ✧ 00 exp-xxherb exp ✧ 02 exp---
event exp ✧ 00 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp-
opt-in exp ✧ yes/noxxtotal exp ✧ 39 exp--

fp earned ✧ +2fp─
items earned ✧ +0
• no items earned
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +2
• +1 marigold ──
• +1 parsley ───
• no herbs earned
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ yuma.exe
user's post / writer's post
+ clan's archive !! ─────
free posts left? x 0 - 1 - 2
xx
x
!!!

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 010. [august explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:41 pm

x
x
x
x
ImagexxLOTUSCLAN!!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (021/100)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (054/100) --
• • • • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
───────────────┘
    endless. countless. limitless. immeasurable
    fathomed of stardust and etherealism, oceans of citrine silks and gold awaited her touch. all of it bejeweled by the lilting cadence of shivering winds, who lapped at her curls.

tongues fashioned with needles of ice… they were desperate for attention - along with the delicate braid of verdant fronds begging for her touch.
    (+1 sorrel, +1 mallow leaves, +2exp)

shivering and cradled by a mattress fabricated of constellations, the moon slept alongside the creatures below. its delicate radiance fading far too quickly as twilight arose, seemingly sedated by the chill of the night.

and so was the little monster buried beneath the looming darkness. a soul who had fallen to a place of nightmares and would never return… sedated.
    (+1fp [spider], +1exp)
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 10 expxxfood exp ✧ 01 exp---
added exp ✧ 00 exp-xxherb exp ✧ 02 exp---
event exp ✧ 00 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp-
opt-in exp ✧ yes/noxxtotal exp ✧ 33 exp--

fp earned ✧ +1fp─
items earned ✧ +0
• no items earned
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +2