Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby ivyy. » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:47 am

≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n≋

Peachcrown's breathing quickened, her voice cracking in fear as she gathered her courage, "We need to find her." Ceadarflame looked at her in surprise, "O-oh, yes of course but let's be stealthy." She nodded determinedly to Ceadarflame and began creeping quietly by his side as the night air chilled her pelt and paws, fear for her clanmate and life gripping her heart.
[ 62 words ]

--cats on patrol
Ceadarflame | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Peachcrown | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Nightfall | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
[url]Name[/url] | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
[url]Name[/url] | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 4
experience: 57/500

--inventory
Food:
1x Scrap = 1 FP per
2x Mice = 1 FP per
1x Hare = 4 FP per
1x Bird = 4 FP per

Herbs:
1x Celandine ll 2x Deadly Nightshade ll 1x Daisy Leaf ll 1x Goatweed ll 4x Bindweed ll 3x Yarrow ll 2x Tansy ll 2x Blackberry leaves
3x Cobweb ll 1x Comfrey root ll 2x Elders Leaves ll 1x Broom ll 1x Ragwort ll 2x Mallow leaf ll 2x Mint ll 2x Goldenrod ll 3x Poppy seeds 1x Willow bark ll 1x Stinging nettle ll 1x Lovage ll 1x Hawkweed ll 1x Lamb's Ear ll 1x Holly Berry ll 1x Willow Leaf ll 2x Sorrel
1x Thyme ll 1x Burdock Root

[ more can be found here: https://toyhou.se/BunnoBlizzard/charact ... er:1932401 ]
[/size]
--items in inventory used
The previous entire patrol eats 1x Hare + 1 Fat Shrew = 6 FP (for everbody on the last patrol on the last explore post of mine!)
--predators:
Barracuda, Eagle, Owl, Barracuda, Foxes, Big crabs, Jellyfish, Badgers, Hawks, Snakes, and Stormclan cats. (Tansypetal's murderous ex-clanmates)

Note to self:
Leafstep HUP: 10%
Tansypetal HUP: 10%
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:50 am

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    hey everyone !
    we have a brand new explore with a ton more mechanics and
    interesting additions over here; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4566186

as soon as the writers are able to finish up replies for this explore,
    we'll be locking this thread and moving over there <3
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:10 am

BigFrog4231 wrote:-+- The Star Striders -+-

+35 XP [580 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+10% Hunger each

Twistedstar wrinkled his nose as he and Dogtooth wandered through the city streets. He would likely never get used to this stench. He remembered trying to lick his fur clean of it until monsters and twolegs were all he could taste, but still the scent had clung to him wherever he went. It didn’t irritate him that much anymore, but still, it was very far from pleasant.
The hard ground under his feet was unforgiving and hot where the sun shone on it, but the two cats kept to the shadows, creeping from corner to corner when twolegs and monsters weren’t looking.
They were crossing one of the broader roads when Dogtooth suddenly slowed, his eyes narrowed and fixated on something behind Twistedstar. The leader was tempted to turn or ask the star strider what was up, but he knew how vital each second was on the roads of the city, so he just hissed at the other tom and sped up, reaching the other side with a pant. Dogtooth was a tail length behind him and joined him on the other side just heartbeats before a monster passed them with an unnatural roar, blasting their faces with its vile breath.
“What was that?” Twistedstar snarled, turning on Dogtooth after catching his breath again. The star strider flicked his ear, not looking quite guilty enough for the leader’s taste.
“Sorry,” Dogtooth meowed. “But I saw a crow on the road, and I was thinking maybe we could grab it if we’re fast enough.”
“Show me.”

Dogtooth had been right. The carcass laid in the middle of the road, and had seen better days. It seemed like its brethren had already fed on its body, but there was still enough meat on its bones to feed a cat or two.
“I’ll get it,” Dogtooth proposed. “Will you watch out for monsters for me?”
Twistedstar paused. Getting the crow would be reckless. Mosters were still speeding up and down the street, their radiant eyes fixed on the way ahead, unblinking, not caring for them or their little lives. If one of them touched Dogtooth, it would send the star strider straight to the ancestors.
And yet, Dogtooth was fast, and they hadn’t found anything edible so far. The clan depended on them bringing back prey.
“Do you think you can do it?” he asked the tom.
“Yes,” Dogtooth answered, his voice unwavering and his eyes so honest Twistedstar believed him.
“Alright. But you move only when it’s safe, and you do exactly what I tell you, understood?”
Dogtooth nodded, and Twistedstar cast a gaze up and down the road, also tentatively placing a paw on it to feel for vibrations. Right now, it was clear, but it wouldn’t be for long.
“Looks good. Run!” he hissed, his voice higher with nerves as he watched Dogtooth haul his paws over to the carcass. Agonizingly slow, he peeled it off the road, and Twistedstar flexed his claws in and out as he stood by, unable to help. He felt himself vibrate with tension and cried out for the star strider when he realized it wasn’t him that was vibrating at all, but a distant monster.
“Hurry!”
Dogtooth was now on his way back, carrying the crow by its neck, but still slowed down by its dragging wings, only narrowly avoiding stumbling over them.
Twistedstar didn’t know whether to curse or to pray as the monster rounded a corner and started running towards the struggling tom.
Not able to wait any longer, the leader surged forward to meet Dogtooth on the road, grabbing one of the wings with his teeth. Together, the two of them managed to carry the crow to the other side faster, clearing the road a few narrow heartbeats before the monster reached the spot where they had just been hurrying.
[+1 Crow Scraps, +2 FP, +2 XP]

“We did it,” Dogtooth meowed, his eyes alight. Twistedstar breathed in and out deeply, allowing his heartbeat to slow again. “That was incredibly stupid of us. We could have gotten killed.”
The star strider cocked his head. “But we got the crow!”
“Speaking of the crow, what’s that?”
Twistedstar stepped closer to their prey and found an herb clutched tightly in its talons. Carefully, he sniffed it, but it was nothing he’d smelled before.
“Let’s take it with us to the Star Reader’s den. Maybe we’ll be able to figure out what it does together later.”
Dogtooth nodded and picked up the crow again after Twistedstar had carefully pried the herb out of the crow’s talons.
[+1 Boon of Fertility, +1 XP]

“Let’s head back, shall we?” the leader proposed. “I don’t think we’ll find too much else here today.”
Dogtooth nodded his consent again and together the two of them headed back to the Star Yard.

Total
+2 FP | +1 Boon of Fertility | +48 XP | Level 3 [264/400]

Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:07 am

+35 XP [539 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+10% Hunger each

Peachcrown was happy to be allowed to go on the patrol. It was far from her first, of course, but it was her first as a warrior! She couldn’t keep herself from bouncing with every step. The air seemed crisper, all the scents stronger, and the ground felt different beneath her paws.
“Peachcrown,” Nightfall scolded with a purr in her voice. “Calm down! You’ll scare away the prey!”
“Sorry,” she whispered, but her whiskers still vibrated with glee.
They kept walking for a little while longer, only on one occasion stopping to gather some herbs that had grown sheltered between a tall fir’s roots.
[+1 Bindweed, +1 Tansy, +1 Catmint, +3XP]

Not long after, Cedarflame pointed Peachcrown towards where the tom had smelled a vole. He could have caught it himself, and she much appreciated him letting her catch her first prey as a warrior.
[+1 Vole, +2 FP, +2 XP]

The three of them had just turned back to return to the rest of the clan when suddenly to their left a bush rustled and a small cat jumped out, thin and a bit ragged looking.
“Hey!” she meowed, startling Peachcrown. Nightfall next to her unsheathed her claws and tensed, as did Cedarflame on her other side, dropping the herbs he had carried.
“Don’t worry,” the calico she-cat said quickly. “My name’s Furzetuft. I’m not here to fight and I’m sorry I intruded, I was just wondering if you’d be willing to trade?”
Nightfall, being the oldest cat on the patrol, stepped forward. “Trade?”
Furzetuft nodded. “Yes! See, my clan’s been pretty heavy hit by sickness and disease this last leaf-bare and a few cats have been going hungry. I was wondering if you’d have any food to spare? I’ll make it worth your while, I promise!”

Looks like Furzetuft has made you a trading offer! Do you give her 2FP to take back to her clan? You will receive one uncommon edit in return.

Total
+2 FP | +1 Bindweed | +1 Tansy | +1 Catmint | +50 XP | Level 4 [107/500]
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the pirates - explore post

Postby Flatterina » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:33 am

+35 XP [526 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+10% Hunger each

The three cats continued on the patrol Teardrip and Squashpaw had begun, keeping their eyes open for any traces of prey. The weather was nice today, the sun shone brightly, and the sweet scent of small rodents permeated the air. The only thing that worried Teardrip was the animosity between the two toms, and she paid attention to stay between the two of them, ready to deescalate should any one of them start to argue. The molly tensed when she heard Squashpaw draw breath, but he only whispered at her. “I’ve spotted a bird. Wait here, I’ll catch it.”
She was surprised he had even noticed it what with how distracted he had been only a short while ago, but she didn’t complain and gladly told him to go for it. He returned a few heartbeats later with a fat blackbird between his jaws, his head held high and his eyes blazing at Chipper. Teardrip shook her head, but praised the tom for his great catch. The bird would feed many of the pirates.
[+4 FP, +1 Bird, +4 XP]

The sun had risen higher in the sky when they reached the water, the salty sea air ruffling their fur and stinging in their eyes. Though some of the pirates weren’t too fond of the peculiar smell, Teardrip liked it. She opened her mouth to scent it better and closed her eyes as she let the wind play with her chest fur for a few seconds.
She opened her eyes again when she heard a small splash and found that Chipper had managed to fish a crab out between some stones lining the shore here. No matter what she thought about the tom, crabs were considered a delicacy by some pirates. “Well done!” she called out and saw him puff out his slightly sodden chest fur in response.
[+2 FP, +1 Crab, +2 XP]

They continued on along the shore until they reached the borders of their territory.
“Do you smell what I’m smelling?” Chipper asked, his ears folded back nervously. Teardrip sniffed and scrunched her nose, nodding. “Intruders,” Squashpaw agreed.
“Let’s follow the scent and see how many we’re up against,” Teardrip proposed and led the way when the others gave their consent, her nose close to the ground.
The strangers hadn’t gotten far into the territory, and there were two of them. One of them, a black tom, was currently crouching and intently staring at a mouse sharpening its teeth with a stick, with a cream molly standing further back and watching him. The three pirates exchanged a glance and Teardrip stepped forward. “Stop what you’re doing, intruders, and explain yourselves!”
The mouse scurried away and the tom swore, getting up again and joining with the molly to face the three cats. “Explain what? You just scared away our prey!”
“Your prey?” Squashpaw asked with a scoff. “You’re in pirate territory, and you better get out before we make you.”
“So that was the stink we passed, huh,” the molly mused. “We don’t really believe in territory. We’re hungry and you have prey you weren’t hunting anyway, so who could be harmed by us taking it?”
Teardrip narrowed her eyes. “You can’t know if we would have hunted it, and you tried to steal it anyway. I’m giving you a choice, now: Leave at once, or we will force you the hard way.”
The tom stepped forward, chuckling. “Or we give you a choice: Let us take the mouse and we’ll leave, or we take the mouse the hard way.”
Chipper stepped up to Teardrip and Squashpaw, whispering furiously in their ears. “What should we do? Do we fight them or leave them be?”

Total
+6 FP | +51 XP | Level 3 [299/400]
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:04 pm

P e a c e C l a n
Silverstar padded deeper into the forest, looking for fresh-kill to bring back to her clan. She sighed as she thought about that it would be another night alone in the clan.
[ 31 words ]

--cats on patrol
Silverstar | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
--items in inventory used
none
--predators:
squirrel
eagle
mouse
rabbit
rogue cat, possibly only 6 moons

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:46 pm