Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Skepluvias! - O p e n - [Rescue Event ACTIVE]

Postby •boo• » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:39 am

OH MY GOODNESS-
THOSE ARE ADORABLEEEEEE-
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☺痛み » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:45 am

[b]Username/Callname: unicornwolfheart ( only on this i am mainly lavenderland55 )
[b]Do you have past mod experience on CS?: sadly no, but i do follow rules, and i am good at it :)
[b]Have you ever run a species, been an artist for a species, or been an archivist for a species on CS?: if counting your own
[b]How active are you on CS?: if i am a mod i will be on everyday. because i mainly play video games everyday.
call me Koki
Yukikoki on Toyhouse Image

☺痛み

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:25 am

This lovely still needs a home!

And don't forget about our jack raffle - get your form in if you haven't already, or if you've recently hit your ownership limit on jacks due to the rescue event be sure to remove your submitted entry so you don't get a strike!

Our rescue event is also still on-going. If your rescue has been created, be sure to get to work on your taming prompt as soon as you can. If you have finished your prompt on your first one and are ready to tackle a second rescue, get your second form in now! If you think your form has been accidently skipped or have any questions or concerns, please PM me <3
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:10 am

Thank you to everyone for your participation in the event so far! We will be extending the official end date of the event to 9/30/19 - this is the date in which we expect most users to have completed their taming prompts properly.

- The original end date of 9/15/19 is when we will be closed to new forms - this means users may not post their first event form after 9/15.

- If you have a Scuffle page listed and are expecting to post a second event request, but have been unable to complete your first prompt due to the artist not creating your first Skepluvi until later in the event, you will be granted a secondary extension. This is to say that anyone who receives their first Skepluvi after 9/15 will be allowed to post their second form up until two weeks after the creation of their first. This can be privately discussed via PM with ShadyBro if you have any questions/concerns on a second post.

- Users who do not receive their event Skepluvi until a week before the new cut off date (9/23) will be granted a two week extension and be able to work until 10/7/19 to complete their prompts.

- No extensions will be granted past 10/7 unless there are any special circumstances - so any rescue Skepluvi with an incomplete prompt by 10/7 will be revoked and rehomed.

If you have any questions or need help with explanations on time constraints, please feel free to post here or on the main page, or PM ShadyBro!
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:57 am

If you need any assistance finishing your prompt or fulfilling required tasks you are welcome to PM Meme or I for guidance or questions.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:02 am

Notice: The rescue event is now closed to new forms. For those of you posting a second form after the completion of their first you will still have plenty of time, and those that need it will be given extensions on posting their second rescue form if they have either not yet received their first skepluvi from the artist or if they end up receiving their first skepluvi later in the event time.
And I do apologize for the lack of activity from Meme and I over the past few days; we've been exhaustively working on a rescue case out of state in real life and just simply haven't had the time to be online. We will be home and returning to normal activities on Tuesday as long as we arent held up any longer or dead from exhaustion haha. Thank you all for your patience and participation <3

We also still have a few Skepluvi up for adoption for those interested. More adoptable Skepluvi will be posted as soon as we can. The event has been taking up most of our adopt creation time but we will be tapering out some - so enjoy! And don't forget to post design suggestions in our fanclub if you want to see something special c;
ImageImage
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skepluvias! - O p e n -

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:26 am

My prompt still hasn't been checked, I pmed one of you about it a few days ago ^^; or should I say this in PM too? :0

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4156925
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:43 am

I couldn’t seem to find how long they are able to live for, what is their average lifespan? Asking for a prompt ^^
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:31 am

Mark
Gallifrey