Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[0171.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:42 pm

GLADEWOOD !!
    x( adamented archive last post )

He was a ghost.

Silent and steady like a creature of gales and of frost, scorched with the bite of the deep freeze between his toes and the ache sinking deep into his bones. And… a gladerunner. Perhaps a future still fickle and uncertain, but it made little difference.

His chin lifted, shoulders straightening. He’d make her proud. Merely a few more sun passings to go… and he would carry on. His nose gently brushed against the side of the little ones, nudging them along. Closer, closer and closer to the ever-shifting center of the group.

The sharp snap of the winds rattled his lungs, battering and fierce, but he trudged on. His gaze flicked to the front, scanning the soft whorls and curves of the snowbanks, undulating under the muted glow of the sun.

Until the snow opened a chasm beneath them.

A little shriek pierced the symphony of huffs and grunts, sending his heart skittering. His jaws clamped around the nearest, pulling them from the edges of the new hollow, still crumbling. The snowbanks. Their depth was traiterous. Dangerous and deceptive.

“Hold!” His voice pierced over the whip of the winds, even and calm. Quick, light pawsteps carried him to the front, his paws testing the snow. “Head closer to the left… snow’s less deep there. Careful. Slow and steady steps.”

Leijona’s gaze held his, the intensity in those multicolored eyes, unwavering. As steady as the spirit within the grand huntress. She offered a subtle nod, leading the slight shift in direction.

“Mouse burrows.” The rich cadence of her voice flowed over the winds. “They tunnel often in deep snow. Take a look.”

Nudging the last of the group aside, he eased a step close. Within, streaks of sienna and silver flashed to the rhythm of tiny paws scrabbling against the squashed, burried tunnels ahead. A haven turned prison. And a fate sealed. (+1FP cotton mouse, +1FP cotton mouse, +1 chervil)
    xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (one free post left!)
    xxxx↳ harja (0% hunger), leijona (0% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +80XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+2XP for prey, +1XP for herbs

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+1FP cotton mouse, +1FP cotton mouse
    xx+1 chervil

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +93XP → level 0 (137/100XP) → level 1 (37/200XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImagecongrats! you've reached level one and received an additional +1FP (of your choice) and +50 stardust!
    x
    notes: n/a! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby birdbones » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:26 pm

rfgmpkfvttbip|TRIBE OF GATHERING STORM
rfgmphjgkfvttbipLast explore post | Last explore reply
Image0000Image
0000𝘚𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘌𝘓0000000000000000000000000𝘋𝘈𝘞𝘕
00000|she/her|HP 100%|hup 0%|Sick: no|00000000|he/him|HP 100%|hup 0%|Sick: no|

Image0000Image
0000𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘚𝘛kfvbip000000000000000000000𝘔𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘛𝘈𝘐𝘕
00000|he/him|HP 100%|hup 0%|Sick: no|00000000|he/him|HP 100%|hup 0%|Sick: no|

rfgmphjggkfvttbipQuick note; ive done an overhaul
rfgmphjggkfvttbipof my clan the cats have different
rfgmphjggkfvttbipnames and so does the clan, thats all!

rfgmphjggkfvttbipFrost walked into stars den, frost
rfgmphjggkfvttbipwatched as his leader she lazily lifted
rfgmphjggkfvttbipher head and stood to meet him.
rfgmphjggkfvttbipshe nodded to greet him and beckoned
rfgmphjggkfvttbipfrost to sit in her den entrance with
rfgmphjggkfvttbipher 'Frost' she said 'I've had reports
rfgmphjggkfvttbipfrom previous patrols of the smell of
rfgmphjggkfvttbipstrays near our border, can you take
rfgmphjggkfvttbipanother patrol out today to check out
rfgmphjggkfvttbipthe borders?' Frosted nodded and
rfgmphjggkfvttbipbegan to leave the den 'if you smell
rfgmphjggkfvttbipmore then 1 or 2 cats come back
rfgmphjggkfvttbipand get a bigger patrol ok?' added
rfgmphjggkfvttbipstar. frost nodded again and left
rfgmphjggkfvttbipthe dark warm den. Frost hopped
rfgmphjggkfvttbipdown from the leaders den and
rfgmphjggkfvttbipcalled the warriors together
rfgmphjggkfvttbip'i need 3 other cats to come out
rfgmphjggkfvttbipon patrol with me' said frost
rfgmphjggkfvttbipSorrel, Dawn and Mountain quickly
rfgmphjggkfvttbipstepped forward to volunteer. Frost thanked the cats for volunteering and the patrol set off to investigate the border.
rfgmphjggkfvttbipThe patrol quickly navigated through the dense forest towards the west border, the patrol finally reached the border by
rfgmphjggkfvttbipabout midday. As the patrol reached the border they could clearly smell the scent of another cat.
rfgmphjggkfvttbipFrost signalled for the patrol to split up and search the snowy area. Frost quietly walked through
rfgmphjggkfvttbipthe soft fresh snow being careful not to let his paw steps alert a possible intruder of his presence.
rfgmphjggkfvttbip[223 words]

rfgmphjgkfvttbp𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘠 + 𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘚
rfgmphjgkfvttbpnew prey:
rfgmphjgkfvttbpField mouse| 1 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpSwallowiuse| 2 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpFish000ouse| 3 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpLizard0ouse| 3 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpRabbitiouse| 4 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpHawkwouse| 5 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpnew predators:
rfgmphjgkfvttbpSnake | Found most often near the barren lands and forbidden forest.
rfgmphjgkfvttbpMountain lion | Found most often in the mountains and barren lands.
rfgmphjgkfvttbpFox | Found most often in the pines. (dark green area)
rfgmphjgkfvttbpNo prey to convert.

rfgmphjggkfvttbip𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘓 1
rfgmphjggkfvttbipExperience 114/200

rfgmphjggkfvttbipITEMS USED
rfgmphjggkfvttbipnone

rfgmphjggkfvttbip𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚
rfgmphjggkfvttbipNo active quests.

rfgmphjggkfvttbip𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘏 𝘖𝘗𝘛
rfgmphjggkfvttbipYes here

rfgmphjggkfvttbip𝘐𝘕𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠
rfgmphjggkfvttbip1xjuniper berries | 5xswallow | 1jxuniper berry | 1xbroom | 1xpoppy seeds | 1xlizard

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0172.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:50 am

SMOKECLAN !!
    x( artmajor archive last post )

The roll and tumble of rocks never ceased.

Wherever he trod, tiny jagged rocks and pebbles clattered across the cool, cracked stone of the plains, scattering with every gentle thrum of his pawsteps. It was almost… akin to the ebb and flow of the tides back at Shoreclan. There, the seas always crooned, singing a lullaby day and night, over the moon and under the sun.

A bitter taste lingered on his tongue. An acrid reminder of the stakes at paw. Of everything that had to happen to overthrow that cursed tyrant and rid that scum with all his venomous words from the territories and beyond. But not yet. Not until everything was poised and ready.

The cool stone beneath him shifted into soft, swaying grasses to the cry of a lone bird. His head lifted, ears flickering. The call
    keened once more, now a distant, dismal echo.

It’d left━

His paw slipped, stumbling. And the soft brush of grass gave way to a firm, rolling surface. The winds whistled sharp and swift as he righted himself, claws sinking for purchase into the earth. His shoulders tensed as the scents hit him, little clues as to the mischievous culprit.

And they tickled his nose. Sweet and floral, a delicate, dainty aroma frolicking, bundled in tiny spheres. Innocent… if not for the poison enfolded within every fibre. Hesitantly, his claws grazed the side of the fruit, nudging it closer. (+1 deathberries)

Perhaps not all hope was lost.
    xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (two free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ smokestar (0% hunger)

xxxx↳ +25XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent, +1XP for herbs

xx+ no prey </3
    xx+1 deathberries

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +36XP → level 0 (36/100XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a, welcome to explore! the conflict between smokeclan and shoreclan is very intriguing ─ i can't wait to see how it all unfolds! <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l1lithu » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:32 pm

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
mouse, stray kibble, twolegs leftovers | 1 FP
snake, goldfish, small bird | 2 FP
squirrel, rabbit, budgerigar, rats| 3 FP
hare, mole, lorikeet, pigeon | 4 FP
carp, skunk, raccoon | 5 FP
new predators:
red fox, dog, hawk, wedge-tailed eagle
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? No
l1lithu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l1lithu » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:29 pm

House Cats Community
[url=link]Last Explore Post: NA[/url] | [url=link]Last Response Received: NA[/url]

(Note: The House Cats Community consists of *gasp* house cats, they may still have territory/border scuffles, but their adventures are a lot more "tame" than the ones of forest cats!)

The initial morning hustle-bustle of her small twolegs rushing to their meeting place subsided, and Gremlin strolled out of her house, soaking up the golden rays of sunlight. She circled the rug outside her house - once, twice, thrice - before continuing on her way around the neighbourhood. Hopefully this patrol wouldn't be too eventful or time-consuming, she wanted to return to basking in the sunlight at home, in her bed. She set off on her usual patrol route, pausing to sniff the ground every few steps, the dirt was frozen in places. Reassuring herself that those who weren't as fortunate as herself to be blessed with a warm fur would be safe and snug at their homes or in their fake pelts, she padded down the street.

[ 126 words ]

1 cat on patrol
Gremlin | pronouns she/her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
if you've filled out the form here previously, please
link to your form here!
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4566186&p=138733233#p138733233
-- level 0
experience: 0
-- items in inventory used
None
-- active quests:
None
-- opted in to death?
no
if yes, link to opt-in form
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
l1lithu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtMajor » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:21 pm

It had been a while since Smokestar had been on patrol. Once he'd learned the territory, he had no need to wander through his half of the island. Except to make sure that Shellstar hadn't discovered him yet, but with over a moon under his paws, then perhaps Starclan was protecting him.

Whatever the case, Smokestar had begun to try and appeal to the loners and rogues that lived within the woods, plains, and rocky areas of the island. He hadn't had any luck, until a young female named Noa had come across his paws. Noa had ended up on the island after an encounter with the upwalkers sea-beasts, and after a less-than-savoury encounter with Shoreclan, well...

She now was helping Smokestar, under the new name Honeyroot. She was determined, and after a few days of getting used to having another cat in the camp, Smokestar knew he would need to finally show Honeyroot the rest of Smokeclan's territory.

Carefully, Smokestar rolled the small round berries he'd found the last time he went out, before he had found Honeyroot, and tucked them under his nest. Those berries could prove useful, if he could find a way to use them properly. But he wouldn't risk anyone else finding them. Shellstar would be taken down, no matter what it took, Starclan had promised it.

Even if he had to do something...a little dark.

Smokestar padded out of the small cave that he'd claimed as his den. Carefully tasting the air, Smokestar let Honeyroot's scent guide him across the beach. His tail flicked, brushing across the sand. He'd picked this small inlet mainly for its lack of rocks, but there was a nice scent to the air as well. It felt...calming, almost. Like he hadn't been picked by Starclan to serve out their punishment.

Smokestar shook his head with a low snarl, and paused as Honeyroot's scent grew thicker. "Honeyroot?" he asked hesitantly, ears swiveling.

"Right here!" Honeyroot's voice chirped from several lengths away. Smokestar nodded, and stretched out his forelegs, shaking out the sand from between his hind claws, as he spoke. "It's time to properly show you around, you ready?"

Honeyroot gasped, and quickly responded "of course!"

Smokestar nodded "Then we'll start with the tidepools."
[ 374 words ]
--

02 cats on patrol
Smokestar | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Honeyroot | she/her | HP 100% | HUP: 0% | Sick: N

-- level 0
experience: 36
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
none
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

deathberries | x1
herb | x0
herb | x0
──────────────────────────────────────
artmajor ✧ she/her ✧ graphic design student

mainly here to stalk the art boards but I
may wander around the rest too, see you
if I see you

toyhou.se
──────────────────────────────────────
ArtMajor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0173.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:18 am

TRIBE OF GATHERING STORM !!
    x( birdbones archive last post )

Where silence reigned, trouble brewed.

A bird's cry halted, song cut clean from the frostbitten gales, leaving a fickle, fragile silence. An unnatural silence, one that stretched, pulling taut with unbidden tension. And one executed by a creature of claws and fangs.

Heart thrumming, his shoulders tensed. The foreign aroma of cedar and smoke sharpened in his nose, fresh even despite the powdery snow. Someone was here. And close.

Slender, broken sticks marred the border, snapped and splintered by heavy, thunderous paws. A clumsy, trespassing stray? But each break… was precise. Done with intention and purpose, audacity in each and every fractured piece. Pawprints trailed, clear imprints under the bleak, ashen skies… the first few tucked with pale, rosy florals and greens. (+1 bindweed, +1 lovage, +1 mallow leaves)

"Frost!"

A familiar voice radiated, one he'd never forget. Not in all his moons. He turned, a faint smile tugging as his former apprentice leaped, light bounds cradling her steps as she eased close. Vibrant eyes met his, the light of crackling embers caught in her keen gaze. A flicker sparked in those eyes… a tell he knew all too well.

It was catching.

The dance in her steps, the shuffle of her paws, the swish of her tail ━ she was a twirling flame ignited with flint and steel, alight with anticipation and the promise of adventure. And it flowed from her, cascading like her spiralling breath, mere silver snatches in the winds.

His head tilted, waving her close. “What is it?”

Fox.” Her eyes twinkled, a tiny grin framing the edges of her muzzle as she lowered her voice to a soft, conspiratorial hush. “I scented one close by… think it could be dangerous than whatever stray we’re looking for right now?”

A fox (predator) has been scented close to the border! Does the patrol confront the fox or leave it be?

xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ sorrel (10% hunger), dawn (10% hunger),
    xxxxx frost (10% hunger), mountain (10% hunger) name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted in for death)
    xxxx↳ +40XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent, +6XP for herbs

xx+ no prey </3
    xx+1 bindweed, +1 lovage, +1 mallow leaves

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +66XP → level 1 (180/200XP)

xxImage
    x
    notes: hello, i hope you are doing well! i love the new clan name you have going on! <33
    one little thing ─ since you've updated/revamped your clan, make sure you link to your new
    storage folder
    for your tribe in future explore post(s)! ^^
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:32 am

xxxxLast Explore Post | Last Response Received
Morning rises. Tiny snowflakes it the snow so lightly, making the air so thick around minkstar. her fur blends so well into the snow while her crystal blue eyes are so clear, but the only thing that stands out is her black tail. It moves so lightly in the snow, as she gets the shivers down her.

The thought of finding something to eat as her stomuch rummbles to tell her. She shakes her head as she jumps from her spot to find what ever live like meal that can fill her for the day. Its getting cold.

-- cats on patrol
[size=80]Minkstar | she/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N/A

-- custom predators / prey
n/a
-- level 0
experience: 0
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
yes/no
if yes, link to opt-in form
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:29 pm

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
cricket, beetle, scrap, finch, chipmunk | 1 FP
bird egg, minnow, mouse, vole, shrew, robin, frog | 2 FP
dry kibble, canned food, squirrel, trout, toad, rat, snake, dove, pigeon, guinea pig | 3 FP
rabbit, crow, chicken, salmon, mole, weasel, carp | 4 FP
hawk, sturgeon, eagle, groundhog, beaver | 5 FP
new predators:
wolf, eagle, dog, coyote, snake, bear, fox, badger
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? n/a no inventory yet
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0174.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:46 pm

HOUSE CATS COMMUNITY !!
    xxx( l1lithu archive last post )

The neighbourhood hadn’t changed.

Windchimes jingled, a melody of bells and chimes, flickering in a motley of colors and in flashes of silver. Little clinks from bells and collars added to the symphony, along with a few shivering songbirds. From open windows, aromas rushed at her, tickling the tip of her nose. Gingerbread and vanilla, along with faint touches of peppermint tea and warm cocoa topped with marshmallows.

With a soft smile, she ambled down her path, shoulders loose and relaxed. Berries and leaves tumbled with the chilly breeze, swept from gardens and yards, all vying for her attention.

Her paws paused, skimming along flaxen reeds and… dark berries. Under the sunlight, they gleamed a dark, bruised indigo. But in the shadows… they seemed different. A bold, brazen obsidian. (+1 rush, +1 deadly nightshade)

But something else halted her completely.

A sticky smear of scarlet glared at her from under her paws. Her nose wrinkled at the coppery tang, clinging to her nose, leaving a stubborn, lingering taste on her tongue. Was someone hurt?

Her gaze lifted in tandem to a figure shifting closer.

A stranger. At least… not a common housecat around here. Small, dried leaves and twigs twined in her curls ━ sun-touched, pecan curls etched with faint gold that hung in loose waves, framing a warm smile, although… a touch hesitant.

“I’m Furzetuft.” Her voice was a soft melody, lilting with the high and low notes. “And I need your help.” Smile faltering, her paws flexed around a silver bell collar, the ribbon tattered at the ends. “I’m looking for a friend of mine. She’s lost and… I think she’s hurt.”

A fragile hush settled as the stranger’s gaze lifted. “You seem to know your way around here. Perhaps… you’d like to help me look for her?”

Furzetuft (an npc) has appeared! She's looking for a dear friend of hers ─ does the patrol agree to help her or turn her down?

xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (two free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ gremlin (0% hunger)

xxxx↳ +15XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent, +2XP for herbs

xx+ no prey </3
    xx+1 rush, +1 deadly nightshade

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +27XP → level 0 (27/100XP)

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a, welcome to explore! a little community of house kitties sounds so adorable, ahh! <33
    if you have any questions about the npc quest at all or in general, feel free to reach out! ^^
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me