Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: The Candy Kingdom [Day One!]

Postby redtruck » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:46 am

Im providing aid to the kingdom!
User + ID: redtruck 701230

Hat Making!
Day 1

Prompt: Burburry takes their sweet time working with the various fabrics scattered near him, periodically nodding and humming to himself contemplatively. After a grueling, arduous 15 minutes, he finalizes his hat: a lopsided, obnoxiously bright yellow bucket hat that's covered in goofy-looking felt bees.

rome
he/xe/it/they
est

redtruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Candy Kingdom [Day One!]

Postby toy20243 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:00 pm

Closed for rolling!!
Day 2 coming soon!

𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aid Rewards

Postby toy20243 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:07 pm

The kingdom thanks you for your aid!
Here's a small reward as a thank you! Your user and ID will be listed under the prize you won!

Blood Bag wrote:
    FatalCollapse + 852442
    Rosemoon 941592
    Ottercola [111526]
    imabanditø 908562

Candy Bar wrote:
    woofer-moosh + 283946
    Tiredddd+930627
    Leloiod & 990219
    rainsprout + 807398
    Sharsinth - 977620
    sweathie 703858

Candy Skewers wrote:
    Hexing, 907391
    buzz aesthetic 974808
    Snaa-zzy/1001683
    Cr0wz 971822
    rainbowpanda101 + 116794

Candy Corn Container wrote:
    Case // 108699
    Caeleesi / 309551
    Syn_cat + 737315
    Right Hand Man 842609
    dragoness129 + 3218
    redtruck 701230

Chocolate Ghost wrote:
    Loxosceles 944066
    Slinky3000+1022278
    hamkid + 299978

Worm Candy Apple wrote:
    Kohalin + 632449

Single Candy Corn wrote:
    HeyoCoyoteHere 964822
    henloimmabirb. + 778953
    Zigzagoon 97981
    space oddity + 17099

Pumpkin Candy wrote:
    Griff 254592
    -Phantom- + 651645

Pixie Sticks wrote:
    Wafflefalaffle 934946

Candy Apple wrote:
    emblo #275115
    blizzard180//1026652

Handful Of Candy Corn wrote:
    Spooks! + 1023064

Gummy Worms wrote:
    BunnyBeam + 832349

Gummy Teeth wrote:
    GreyScale 862594
    MaroonCookie + 1014873

Gummy Eyeball wrote:
    bakuraas. + 876991
    Eevee55 + 1033286
    Zentropy + 75749
    softbarks + 8447
    Mavi + 561197
    Ki-san 1025193
    Martyy + 972041
    cinerious 242408

Tooth Brush Goodie Bag wrote:
    Suchgo #479349
    Stellulite 666555

I am still writing in the reward items text this is taking longer than i thought, please be patient while you figure out what your items can do <3

rewards for aid, provided by wackus in public discord server
hat rewards coming soon!
toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hat Rewards

Postby toy20243 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:36 pm

The little citizen looks you up and down, is he angry with you perhaps? Its so hard to tell with gummies…

woofer-moosh + 283946 is given a “Single Candy Corn ” from the citizen
bakuraas. + 876991 is given a “Pumpkin Candy ” from the citizen
GreyScale 862594 is given a “Worm Candy Apple ” from the citizen
BunnyBeam + 832349 is given a “Pumpkin Candy ” from the citizen
HeyoCoyoteHere 964822 is given a “Gummy Teeth ” from the citizen
Eevee55 + 1033286 is given a “Worm Candy Apple ” from the citizen
tiredddd + 930627 is given a “Pumpkin Candy ” from the citizen
Zentropy + 75749 is given a “Pixie Sticks ” from the citizen
0718 ~ Spooks! + 1023064 is given a “Candy Apple ” from the citizen
FatalCollapse + 852442 is given a “Handful Of Candy Corn ” from the citizen
Snaa-zzy/ 1001683 is given a “Gummy Eyeball ” from the citizen
Cr0wz 971822 is given a “Gummy Teeth ” from the citizen
.henloimmabirb. + 778953 is given a “Single Candy Corn ” from the citizen
Zigzagoon 97981 is given a “Blood Bag ” from the citizen
slinky3000 + 1022278 is given a “Blood Bag ” from the citizen
Wafflefalaffle 934946 is given a “Worm Candy Apple ” from the citizen
-note wafflefalaffle you forgot your ID double check next time-
Griff 254592 is given a “Tooth Brush Goodie Bag ” from the citizen
blizzard180//1026652 your image bonked! PM me your hat and ill re roll for you <3
Rosemoon 941592 is given a “Gummy Teeth ” from the citizen
Case // 108699 is given a “Gummy Worms ” from the citizen
Caeleesi / 309551 is given a “Tooth Brush Goodie Bag ” from the citizen
syn_cat + 737315 is given a “Single Candy Corn ” from the citizen
Ottercola [111526] is given a “Coyote’s Closet Item” from the citizen you will be PMed your prize!
Right Hand Man 842609 is given a “Tooth Brush Goodie Bag ” from the citizen
-Phantom- + 651645 is given a “Coyote’s Closet Item” from the citizen you will be PMed your prize!
emblo #275115 is given a “Blood Bag ” from the citizen
hamkid + 299978 is given a “Blood Bag ” from the citizen
dragoness129 + 3218 is given a “Candy Corn Container ” from the citizen
sweathie 703858 is given a “Candy Bar ” from the citizen
imabanditø 908562 is given a “Blood Bag ” from the citizen
cinerious 242408 is given a “Worm Candy Apple ” from the citizen
redtruck 701230 is given a “Single Candy Corn ” from the citizen
toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Candy Kingdom [Day 2!]

Postby toy20243 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:00 pm

Day 2 open!

𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redtruck » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:34 pm

Hat Making!
Day 2

Prompt: Rhett wanders around in the grassy field, nose to the ground as it sniffs for the trail to find the hat the rude gummy citizen had lost. The issue is, all of the gummy citizens smell shockingly similar to any kind of generic fruit gummy, and given how many live in the area, it's hard to find the exact scent. After ten minutes of looking that way, he gives up and lifts its head high. Shockingly, Rhett spots the hat maybe twenty feet to its left, in plain sight for anyone his height. How embarrassing! He returns it swiftly, ignoring the extra comments about its "abnormal height" and "concerning amount of strangeness".

Im going on the Hay Ride!
Day 2
Prompt: Bongo is sat back on his haunches trying to decide between six pumpkins which two he'll actually carve for Halloween when he hears a horrified gasp from somewhere behind him. Bosko and Rhett seem to be in some kind of awful pumpkin eating contest between one another. There are pumpkin guts and seeds everywhere, hollowed-out pumpkins spread out all around them in a nonsensical pattern. It's kind of yucky, to be honest. Looking away from that because Bongo likes himself that much, he sees some gummy citizens exploring the pumpkin patch and talking excitedly to one another about all the possibilities, jack-o-lanterns and meals and desserts and... someone mentioned clothing accessories? That isn't even in the same ballpark as anything Bongo would think to do with a pumpkin, but hey, to each their own. He ends up choosing the first two pumpkins he picked, and then braces himself to deal with Rhett and Bosko post-pumpkin eating.

Chicoon Hide and Seek!
Guess 1: Snow Miser
Guess 2: Kiwano

rome
he/xe/it/they
est

redtruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:54 pm

User + ID: PrincessAlexis #19227

Hat Making!
Day 1

Prompt:
I go looking for the hat, trying to help... and suddenly, I think I see it!

There's a young man fiddling with a hat which is mostly yellow. It has a black checkerboard pattern on it, and seems to advertise the name of a cab company, but the guy doesn't look like he drives, because he's riding a bike that looks pretty old and beat up, like it has many miles on it.

I ask about the hat and he says that he found it on the ground, and would be happy to return it to its rightful owner. Thanking him, I take the hat in my hands. The material is thinner than it looks, and it feels really light and airy. I smile, thanking him. When I try on the hat, it fits around my head but doesn't come down even to my eyebrows. This one is made to sit high on the scalp, and especially not to obscure your vision while driving.

I take the hat back off, and notice that the inside is white. It's not much of a yellow hat at all, it appears to have been screen-printed yellow and black over top of a generic white base! Very interesting...

Day 2
Prompt:
Borgata is excited to go on their first ever hayride! They bounce up and down happily, moving with the motions of the big old wagon, being pulled behind a tractor. The cart drives down a long path, with tall grass on either side. Scarecrows can be seen here and there dotting the landscape, and it's really quite cute!

The ride continues for a way, and they come to a pumpkin patch -- how delightful! This will also be Borgata's first time picking pumpkins, because it's their first fall. Everything is so amazing and so new, they look around and take in all of the sights, breathing deeply, eyes wide with amazement.

There are pumpkins and gourds everywhere! Sure, most of them are proper pumpkins, round and orange and looking absolutely delightful with their ridged sides and bulging parts, their cute stems, it's all so delightful! But some are clearly gourds, shaped more like pears with long, curved tops that make them almost into the shape of a goose! Those ones are green or yellow or orange or spotted, some even appear to be striped!

Borgata makes their way through the pumpkin patch, feeling different ones and looking for firmness. They know the pumpkin has to last about a week to make it to Halloween, so they want a good sturdy one and not anything too soft. They aren't planning to eat it, after all!

After methodically going through the entire field, Borgata settles on the perfect one: a nice round pumpkin that feels firm and sturdy and is heavy enough that it takes two hands to lift it, but light enough to be carried a good distance, if the need should arise. Borgata takes the pumpkin back to the wagon and settles it down next to their seat. The pumpkin is going on a hayride too, now!

Chicoon Hide and Seek!
Guess 1: Ankh
Guess 2: Snow Miser

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:07 pm

User + ID: bakuraas. + 876991

Hat Making!
Day 2

Prompt:
Luckily Enough, Ines' favorite color is Yellow! So of course he's going to enjoy the task of making a yellow hat! He decides on a nice felt hat that honestly looks more like a beret than anything else. It was a nice comfortable hat, even if it was a bit scratchy in some places due to the fabric. Overall, it was still a very nice hat, and flexible enough to be worn by most sized heads.

Day 2
Prompt:
Jepien isn't exactly a pumpkin fan, but they definitely found the hayride fun anyways! From the pumpkins both big and small, to the jack-o-lanterns with all sorts of carvings, Jepien had to appreciate the artistry and agricultural talent that was shown across the pumpkin patch.

Chicoon Hide and Seek!
Guess 1: Juicy Fruit
Guess 2: Whimzy
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofer-moosh » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:08 pm

I have a Candy Bar!
User + ID: woofer-moosh + 283946
Link to item won: Here!

Hat Making!
Day 2

Prompt: GodFather looks down at the new creature and slowly squints, "...H-has everyone lost their hats?" He asks, almost as if it would be an expression of being crazy. But no, this time it's literal. "How odd.." He wonders to himself. But he decides to sit and starts to weave another hat, at this rate will he just have to open a hat shop for this kingdom?? He doesn't seem to mind the idea, daydreaming as he weaves some dried grass together, sturdy stuff, similar to hay, maybe it is hay? He was never one for botany. Dead grass is dead grass. He thinks to himself. Humming sorting as he weaves a small bowl shape for the top before adding a large floppy brim, a large yellow, straw hat. A sun hat even. Though, large may be an over statement, as it's really only big enough for the time being. He once again seems satisfied with his work and happily places the hat on the beings head, fashionable, and great for the outdoors.

Day 2
Prompt: After weaving another hat, GodFather decided he would spend the rest of his day on a nice calm hay ride. The day was beautiful after all. Sun shining brightly, with the nice cool fall air blowing through his thin feathers as he sits on the bale of hay. He watches the younger chicoons play and laugh, and talk all about their days, how the small creatures seem to be asking them for hats too. When they get to the pumpkin patch Godfather is the last to get off, he's slow, and he knows that. So he'd rather take his time. He watches the other chicoons run around, looking at the biggest ripest pumpkins, deciding which ones they would carve or paint. GodFather's days of getting the biggest pumpkin and spending hours carving it, and using the insides for pies and seeds are over. Well, getting the largest ones anyways. He hobbles over to the smallest pumpkins, the ones just getting ripe before the end of the season, the ones rarely picked to be carved.
He looks through the many until he finds one he likes. One smaller and a bit flatter than the rest, it defiantly has not seen much sun. But it's ripe and is just light enough for GodFather's bones to carry. He goes and he pays for his little pumpkin before returning to the hay ride. He's the first to return and happy to be. He pulls himself up and plops himself down, ready to go home and make himself a small little pie, some seeds, and make a small Jack-O-Lantern friend who will light his doorway from the beasts for the rest of the season.

Chicoon Hide and Seek!
Guess 1: Snow Miser
Guess 2: Squish

TH | He/Him
woofer-moosh everywhere

woofer-moosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes