Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby minifun990 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:47 pm

186lilly wrote:How do I earn/get more lions?

You can get more lions by competing for any that have prideless tags/are up for adoption currently, earning MYOs with feathers (by completely prompts from the website), or by breeding your lions in the nursery (if you only have one lion you can breed with NPCs or other user's lions)
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rina. » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:09 am

Mark
Image autistic | adult | she/her | archive Image
rina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadeV » Fri May 06, 2022 5:23 am

Username:[/b] FadeV
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live:
The Fading Abyss is located in a deep ravine, where the light barely touches the ground. There is a single, winding path that leads to level ground, but most of their lives are spent in this lightless environment. They have learned to adapt, having exceptional sight and the ability to see in the dark. The ravine stretches for miles across the savannah, and their territory mostly consists of this barren landscape of grey stone. They often eat lizards and large frogs, while the 'dayhunters' venture to the surface and hunt for larger animals. The lions of the Fading Abyss make their dens in the side of the ravine, using their powerful claws to dig tunnels. They sleep in the middle of the ravine, under the open stars. They worship the Empty God, who they believe spreads darkness and shade across the land. They often offer it small animals and plants to appease it. They believe it takes the form of a gigantic lion, with fur as dark as night and eyes that look like empty pits. Due to this, lions with darker pelts are favored, and have higher ranks in the pride.

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:

Hrylana is a lion with a pelt as dark as night. She has no mane, and her eyes are a dull violet. She has specks on lighter grey on her pelt and around her muzzle, appearing like stars in a night sky. She has a single white patch on her chest.
Image Image Image
Image Image
FadeV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Fri May 06, 2022 6:29 am

FadeV wrote:Username:[/b] FadeV
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live:
The Fading Abyss is located in a deep ravine, where the light barely touches the ground. There is a single, winding path that leads to level ground, but most of their lives are spent in this lightless environment. They have learned to adapt, having exceptional sight and the ability to see in the dark. The ravine stretches for miles across the savannah, and their territory mostly consists of this barren landscape of grey stone. They often eat lizards and large frogs, while the 'dayhunters' venture to the surface and hunt for larger animals. The lions of the Fading Abyss make their dens in the side of the ravine, using their powerful claws to dig tunnels. They sleep in the middle of the ravine, under the open stars. They worship the Empty God, who they believe spreads darkness and shade across the land. They often offer it small animals and plants to appease it. They believe it takes the form of a gigantic lion, with fur as dark as night and eyes that look like empty pits. Due to this, lions with darker pelts are favored, and have higher ranks in the pride.

Hrylana is a lion with a pelt as dark as night. She has no mane, and her eyes are a dull violet. She has specks on lighter grey on her pelt and around her muzzle, appearing like stars in a night sky. She has a single white patch on her chest.

Claim! I'll send you a message the moment they're finishedโ™ก
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โฅฝ"We have calcium in our bones,โฅผ
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โฅฝcarbon in our souls,โฅผ
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
My SZ Herd
โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โฅฝ93 percent stardust,โฅผ
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โฅฝ we are all just stars that haveโฅผ
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtMajor » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:14 am

Username:ArtMajor
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: these lions live in a place called Valley of Hawks. Deep in a ravine between two mountains, these lions live in a symbiotic relationship with the local bird populous. The ravine connects to a deep cave system, with several openings that lead beyond the mountains. In the valley itself there is a natural orchard of various fruit trees, which are tended to by the lions who bond with smaller birds, while the task of defending the pride is set to those with raptors, and other large birds.the leadership can only be of those with raptors. The mountains are tall and jagged, and few dare travel them beyond going to receive their bird, which is done on either of the mountains based on the rank of the highest member of their family.
Maned or not maned: not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: golden eagle
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
artmajor โœง she/her โœง graphic design student

mainly here to stalk the art boards but I
may wander around the rest too, see you
if I see you

toyhou.se
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
ArtMajor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:59 am

ArtMajor wrote:Username:ArtMajor
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: these lions live in a place called Valley of Hawks. Deep in a ravine between two mountains, these lions live in a symbiotic relationship with the local bird populous. The ravine connects to a deep cave system, with several openings that lead beyond the mountains. In the valley itself there is a natural orchard of various fruit trees, which are tended to by the lions who bond with smaller birds, while the task of defending the pride is set to those with raptors, and other large birds.the leadership can only be of those with raptors. The mountains are tall and jagged, and few dare travel them beyond going to receive their bird, which is done on either of the mountains based on the rank of the highest member of their family.
Maned or not maned: not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: golden eagle

Sneaky claim
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โฅฝ"We have calcium in our bones,โฅผ
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โฅฝcarbon in our souls,โฅผ
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
My SZ Herd
โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โฅฝ93 percent stardust,โฅผ
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โฅฝ we are all just stars that haveโฅผ
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:26 pm

Username: FerretMonarch
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The pride inhabits a lagoon by the Mediterranean sea. The territory itself is rocky cliffside with lots of caves and jungle that oversees a lagoon that is seperated from the sea partially from a barrier reef and partially by a cluster of islands. The islands and barrier reef act as a block from the harshness of the sea and it, along with the cliffside, gives the pride plenty of prey. The cliffside has small caves that aren't very big or deep, but two or three lions are able to fit in the caves, even if they are a bit cramped, if the weather turns for worse.
Maned or not maned: no mane please

The pride's lions are small, agile lions with large paws that help them grab the rockside, and dark colored eyes to help protect them against the sun's harsh light.

(I hope this design prompt is okay)
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:13 pm

FerretMonarch wrote:Username: FerretMonarch
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The pride inhabits a lagoon by the Mediterranean sea. The territory itself is rocky cliffside with lots of caves and jungle that oversees a lagoon that is seperated from the sea partially from a barrier reef and partially by a cluster of islands. The islands and barrier reef act as a block from the harshness of the sea and it, along with the cliffside, gives the pride plenty of prey. The cliffside has small caves that aren't very big or deep, but two or three lions are able to fit in the caves, even if they are a bit cramped, if the weather turns for worse.
Maned or not maned: no mane please

The pride's lions are small, agile lions with large paws that help them grab the rockside, and dark colored eyes to help protect them against the sun's harsh light.

(I hope this design prompt is okay)

Claim :)
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:45 am

Username: RoxyTBDW
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: (im just gonna use a yellow lion for this, as idk what my founder will look like)
    A pale yellow lion scraped his paws against the rocky earth below him. In front of him, stood a massive white lion. He was battle scarred all over his body. Kiongozi knew he couldn't beat this beast in a battle. But he took a deep breath and spoke. "I have come from a territory long ways from here, and I would like to challenge you for your throne." The white lion's eyes widened. "You? As small and easy to beat as you are, I'd love to fight. But it wouldn't be fair, now would it?" the white lion taunted.

Kiongozi bared his sharp teeth. He relaxed and frowned. "Fine, I'll leave then..." He mopily trudged away, his back slouching and paws dragging. The white lion smirked. "That cub thinks he can best me in combat, hah! As if!" the lion muttered to himself.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the dead brush behind him rustled. The dust was pushed into his eyes. Sharp claws were making their way into his back. The white lion roared a loud curse. He was released by his opponent. "Very strong, but not so smart, huh?" Kiongozi laughed.

The white lion's eyes were wide with shock. "Y-you?!?" he growled, trying to get up. Too weak, he plopped back down on the ground and stay still. "Leave. Now!!" The white lion's ears perked up and he scrambled to get up and dashed away. [235 words]
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Go wild, just stay realistic :)
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:38 am

RoxyTBDW wrote:Username: RoxyTBDW
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: (im just gonna use a yellow lion for this, as idk what my founder will look like)
    A pale yellow lion scraped his paws against the rocky earth below him. In front of him, stood a massive white lion. He was battle scarred all over his body. Kiongozi knew he couldn't beat this beast in a battle. But he took a deep breath and spoke. "I have come from a territory long ways from here, and I would like to challenge you for your throne." The white lion's eyes widened. "You? As small and easy to beat as you are, I'd love to fight. But it wouldn't be fair, now would it?" the white lion taunted.

Kiongozi bared his sharp teeth. He relaxed and frowned. "Fine, I'll leave then..." He mopily trudged away, his back slouching and paws dragging. The white lion smirked. "That cub thinks he can best me in combat, hah! As if!" the lion muttered to himself.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the dead brush behind him rustled. The dust was pushed into his eyes. Sharp claws were making their way into his back. The white lion roared a loud curse. He was released by his opponent. "Very strong, but not so smart, huh?" Kiongozi laughed.

The white lion's eyes were wide with shock. "Y-you?!?" he growled, trying to get up. Too weak, he plopped back down on the ground and stay still. "Leave. Now!!" The white lion's ears perked up and he scrambled to get up and dashed away. [235 words]
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Go wild, just stay realistic :)

Claim :) - All Done

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me