Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby 186lilly » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:57 am

Open

Username: 186lilly
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: (scientifically not possible but would be fun to draw)

Prompt: Territory is a part of forest next to a brilliant blue lagoon, the lagoon itself, and the rocky cliffs that form the lagoon. The forest has large trees of pines, aspens, oaks, and various trees that can live at sea level. The beach of the lagoon is a soft pinkish white sand. The lagoon has a few coconut trees around it. The cliffs that form the lagoon are used to observe the tides, weather and the stars, which are very clear at night. This pride enjoys forest game, crabs, fish, other sea life, and birds that roost at the cliffs.

Maned or not maned: maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:

alright since I can't do space ones then I would wan one of the patterns from animals below:

most wanted: koi fish or clownfish pattern,
next wanted: red panda, or this fox Image
last wanted: or colors similar to the the mandrill
Last edited by 186lilly on Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.
186lilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lou » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:02 pm

Username: Lou

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The Family find themselves living on the back of big Gary, an ancient turtle god the size of a planet. Big Gary formed the universe with his mighty yawn, which scares away even the mightiest of foes. The terrain tends to be rough and unpleasant, as one would expect from just living on a turtle. Churches are set up all across the great shell, in worship of big Gary, because he is very big and very Gary. The environment is prone to earthquakes and droughts, making life almost miserable for everyone living on Gary. This pride lives on the snout, one of, if not these most dangerous places to be, which results in tough lions, and the highest priests of Garry’s legacy.

Maned or not maned: Maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Priest, holy design, kind of tough too, maybe not the nicest guy
Lou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:57 am

SplatDragon wrote:Username: SplatDragon

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live:

Where Saoirse's pride lives is a land of flowing grass and blowing winds, of little shade and even less plants - aside from grass. There the grass is far taller than even the tallest lion, the shrubs smaller than the tiniest hyena cub. A single, large tree provides shade for the entirety of the pride when they're not out hunting, and perhaps an hours' walk away is their water source, a massive lake that all animals for quite some distance share. Saoirse's pride has the rule that there is no hunting to be there, because it wouldn't be fair sport, and they always give their prey a fair chance.

Fur type(cat)/ Maned or not maned (Lion): Maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** Monochrome! Or similar - I like swirly things

Claiming
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polluux. » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:53 am

Username: Daffodil-Centric

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: The artic waste, there's an old man-made structure located on the old fields that used to belong to the Americans during the second war that these lions now inhabit. No one knows how they got there, maybe an old rich person or an irresponsible zoo left them here. It doesn't matter anymore the Lions have grown used to the conditions and now roam the snowy fields in winter and frolic and chase each other in the flowers during summer.
The old bunker wasn't really a "bunker" and more of a bomb shelter that was lent from the English to the Americas during the war, and neither claimed it afterwards. The halls are made of metal and the doors or heavy and loud as they swing open, the old garages have left behind vehicles that some lions now use as dens and there's an old medical room that's now used as a nursery, The Founder resides wherever they want the others are expected to leave if the Lion makes their way into the den and wants it as their own.
The Bunker itself has graffiti everywhere from before the lions appeared, the outside walls are cracked near the entrance and there's a hole in the ceiling that some lion cubs use to hide from their parents.

Fur type(cat)/ Maned or not maned (Lion): Not Maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** Really just anything from the vibe this board has.
x
x
x

castor / he|they
hi im cas! I do art and stuff.
feel free to check out
my commissions if you want!

x / x / x / x / x /
Polluux.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svetigris » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:01 am

Username: Svetigris
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: It's pretty much not a pride in lion understandings rather a stray group of very sapient felines. There was a planet, that was specifically was used to be a big zoological garden, built by the Alliance of Free Planets to give terrestrial animals a home in the sea of stars, and give extinct animals a new breath. But due to their war with the Galactical Empire, the planet was almost destroyed by wars. By many years now, this planet hasn't been inhabited by humans at all, which led to the strongest animals to be the next to hold a new rise. Strangely, they were big cats. They turned out to pass the test for survival of the fittiest in the wasteland. Now there are competitors, wild wolf packs and loner cats. It's a story about a lonely... lion? tiger? Can't quite guess. Their territory is somewhere in an abandoned mansion, that was once the exhibit for normal lions (Panthera Leo Leo). It's overgrown with strange, wasteland, but beautiful flowers. It is located in a very small sector of the wastelands that look like steppes.
Maned or not maned: Not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Golden tigers and Cave lions, please... more fluff! Pale golden colors with white, stripes and coffee eyes. Pink nose.
Svetigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:43 pm

Username: littleminicooper
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: the territory of this pride is in the midst of a sweeping forest. In summer, it is hot, with places to cool down. There are streams that provide cool water and trees to provide shade. In Winter it is very snowy and cold. Clearing in the trees provide access to much needed sunlight for warmth. There are caves to sleep in, lined with moss and leaves. The pride hunts forest game and creatures from the streams and rivers. Among one clearing, is a big lake where they can swim in the gentle water. The pride consists of many different breeds of big cats. They have many rules of the pride, number one being the queen or kings word is the number one law.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: A snow leopard!

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:16 pm

littleminicooper wrote:Username: littleminicooper
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: the territory of this pride is in the midst of a sweeping forest. In summer, it is hot, with places to cool down. There are streams that provide cool water and trees to provide shade. In Winter it is very snowy and cold. Clearing in the trees provide access to much needed sunlight for warmth. There are caves to sleep in, lined with moss and leaves. The pride hunts forest game and creatures from the streams and rivers. Among one clearing, is a big lake where they can swim in the gentle water. The pride consists of many different breeds of big cats. They have many rules of the pride, number one being the queen or kings word is the number one law.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: A snow leopard!

Edited to up my word count!

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:46 pm

Not sure where to post this, but I have six VOK cats up for sale. Bulk WL preferred (no duplicates in trades, please!)

likely fcfs as long as your offer is fair :D dm me on discord, Hevnox#6768 or pm me here on CS if you don't have it :D

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4162478&hilit=abheek#p127164656
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4246899&hilit=the+abheek

Note:
Only the cubs Noelani and Aella are available now!
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:14 am

If I wanted to add a standard mane to a lion that has the standard mane bases deleted from their file, what should I do?
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 186lilly » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:21 pm

How do I earn/get more lions?
186lilly