Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

EXPLORE #011

Postby tula! » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:07 pm

Level: 2 [249/300]

PATROL MEMBERS [1/6] wrote:
SAGEWHISKER | 100% health (not sick) | 10% hunger
➵ name | 100% health (not sick) | 10% hunger
➵ name| 100% health (not sick) | 0% hunger
xxx
➵ name | 100% health (not sick) | 0% hunger

┌────────┐

explore inventory
➵ falcon | 4 FP | x1
➵ mouse | 2 FP | x2
➵ shrew | 2 FP | x1
➵ thrush | 2 FP | x2
➵ fish (sm) | 2 FP | x1
➵ scraps | 1 FP | x2

➵ bindweed | x1
➵ raspberry leaves | x2
➵ sweet sedge | x3
➵ lovage | x2
➵ hawkweed | x2
➵ tormentil | x1
➵ dandelion | x1
➵ burnet | x1

└────────┘
┌───────┐

flora + fauna

possible prey:
➵ scraps | 1 FP
➵ bugs | 1 FP
➵ lizard | 2 FP
➵ catus wren | 2 FP
➵ brush mouse | 2 FP
➵ road runner | 3 FP
➵ jackrabbit | 3 FP
➵ falcon | 4 FP
➵ owl | 4 FP
➵ hawk | 5 FP

possible predators:
➵ rattlesnake
➵ fox
➵ coyote
➵ vultures

└───────┘
x
x (xx)

no items used
tula!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:38 pm

SilentMelody wrote:Shoreclan

the small group of cats made their way out of camp, the cool breeze rustling their pelts. fortunately for the patrol, the weather was mild as far as days in leafbare went. hopefully this meant that prey would venture outside of the comfort of their burrows in search for food while the weather was a bit calmer. the clan needed food, after all, especially during the colder months.

to their luck, it wasn't long before blueberrynose had been able to catch something! upon hearing some rustling in an area nearby, the molly briefly parted from the rest of the patrol and disappeared into a nearby area. only a few moments later, she returned with a plump rabbit held in her jaws. (+3fp, +3xp)

as she trailed behind the other three, tempestsplash made sure to keep an eye out for her surroundings. luckily for her, she was quickly able to spot a small mouse sniffing around for food in the underbrush. creeping toward it silently, she was able to catch it in her paws within a few moments. satisfied with her catch, she rejoined the rest as she carried the limp mouse. stormswirl grinned at her sister, praising her for her find. with both tempestsplash and blueberrynose's catches, they patrol definitely had more luck with food than last time. (+2fp, +2xp)

as they continued their journey through the territory, the patrol had the good fortune of passing a large patch of herbs! though some of them seemed to have been damaged, thankfully there were some that were still salvageable. gently picking the thin, leafy stalks with their teeth, stormswirl and blueberrynose grabbed a couple to bring back to camp with them. they'd be sure to give the herbs to cloverflame once they returned, as they were certain he'd be glad to add to his herb storage. (+1 willow bark, +1 sorrel)

embersnow's brow furrowed as she spotted something unfamilar out of the corner of her eye. stepping away from the others, she approached the item cautiously. after prodding it with her paw, she discovered that it was a common myo item! how lucky! she returned to the rest of the patrol to show off her findings. (+1 common myo)

+25xp for 358 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10xp for healing stormswirl
+10% hunger

total :

+52xp | +10% hunger | +1 willow bark, +1 sorrel | +3fp (rabbit), +2fp (mouse) | level 3 (162/400)

tula! wrote:

the tom exited camp, his eyes alert as he scanned the area around him. as he was the only one on patrol this time, sagewhisker had to be sure to stay well aware of his surroundings to make up for the lack of other cats. after all, he'd hate to have to return with his paws empty.

as he passed by a small cluster of bushes near camp, sagewhisker was able to spot a large bundle of herbs out of the corner of his eye! he quickly rushed to the area where they were, excited with his early find. out of the generous amount of herbs he had come across, he was luckily able to recognize a good few that would be safe to bring back. picking them gently as to not damage them, the tom grabbed as many as he could. (+1 hawkweed, +1 elder leaves, +1 daisy leaf, +1 bindweed)

lifting his nose into the air, the tom paused for a moment to search the area around him. within a few moments, he was able to pick up the very faint scent of something, possibly a vole, nearby. with careful, quiet steps, he followed the scent's trail slowly as to not disturb his surroundings. as he neared a small clearing, sagewhisker was able to spot the small, bony figure of a vole. it had most likely been looking for food in the undergrowth, but had grown weak from hunger and the cold. luckily for him, this made it a quick and easy catch for the tom and he soon held the creature gently in his jaws. there wasn't very much left to it, and it would probably only feed one cat at most, but sagewhisker was happy to have at least something to take back with him. (+1fp, +1xp)

as he continued his journey through the clan's territory, sagewhisker kept his ears pricked and alert. a few more minutes passed by before he picked up the soft footsteps of something, or maybe someone, nearby. he narrowed his eyes slightly as he cautiously approached the area where the rustling had come from.
"who's there?"
after a few seconds had passed, a pair of eyes peeked out from behind a large bush. slowly, an unfamilar cat stepped towards the tom, their eyes wary of the newcomer. thankfully, they didn't seem to have bad intentions and looked more nervous than anything.
maybe they'd be interested in accompanying him back to camp? the clan could always use some new members. (+1 common myo)

+5xp for 0 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10% hunger

total :

+20xp | +10% hunger | +1 hawkweed, +1 elder leaves, +1 daisy leaf, +1 bindweed | +1fp (scraps) | level 2 (269/300)
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby Southern sweetie » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:05 pm

[ level; 1 I exp; 69? ]

After their adventures morning the pair had made their way back towards their den. Dogwood disappeared within the cave to store both food and the herbs they had gathered. As Larchstar was waiting outside the mouth; she started to gaze around the camp clearing. It was great that the giant oak covered most of the camps walls. But the longer she searched the more holes she was able to spot. Some big enough for a Fox to easily slip through.

Dogwood emerged back from the den content with his work. He joined Larchstar with sitting next to her and scanning the camp grounds. “Well my leader, should we indefinitely call this place home? “ he purred through slotted eyes. The she cat flicked the end of her tail. “I believe so, there seems to be plenty of prey so far, and the great oak offers much coverage and protection. Also with the previous wolf pack, there are bound to be scattered dens to help with housing for more clan members!” She chirped. Dogwood nodded “I agree, now that we’ve got that settled what should we name this newly formed clan?”

Larchstar became puzzled, what should she name this new clan? She was a former kitty pet that had zero experience with running a clan. The only experience she had was those short weeks with moonclan. But she wasn’t a leader, more less a shadow that watched as the clans world continued. Dogwood could tell the she cat was racking her brain around trying to think of a name. He quickly spoke up with a idea. “Well your name is Larchstar and there is a river just a few paces east of camp. Why don’t we name it Larchcreek Clan and if we outgrow the name later we can change it?”

The she cat purred immediately with the idea. She quite liked that , Larchcreek clan. A noble and fierce clan that had every cats best interest at heart. She agreed but knew there was a very low chance of the name ever changing. This was the beginning to a new generation; A fresh start for cats alike.

The she cat sat content for a moment before speaking up, “well if this is to become our permanent home there are somethings to be changed and fixed up.” The Tom turned in questioning. “I’ve spotted a few whole within the barriers that need filled in and of course the other dens and tunnel system should be furthered explored to make sure their are not unwanted guests.” The Tom nodded with the direction and headed off to first explore the remaining dens. Larchstar took a deep breath in, puffing her chest out for a moment before exhaling. “Okay old girl you got this. First let’s gather some loose branches and vines to fill in those holes.” Giving herself a little pep talk before heading out.

Larchstar’s point of view
    The she cat padded out of the somewhat entrance the camp had. ‘Hmm that will have to be fixed up some how’ she said as she squeezed through; fur catching on the branches. She gazed around in search of some loose branches or maybe some roots to help weave everything together. The she cats eyes lit up in excitement. “Oh, there!” She exclaimed as she found some upturned roots and fallen twigs. She gathered the branches together and used the upturned roots to bundle them together. The decided it was a good start and grabbed the roots with her mouth. As the she cat started to drag them she wasn’t paying much attention to where she was going. Eventually being so focused on her bundle she ended up running into something. BAM!

Dowood’s point of view
    Dogwood had padded off leaving the she cat to her tasks she had chosen. The Tom looked around for the signs of the other dens. To the north of the clearing there was a large fallen tree with a hole dug out underneath of it. A few steps to the right was two large bushes that seemed to have an entrance made of low hanging branches. The Tom turned to look over his shoulder almost opposite of the first two dens. There was a small cave like structure built from 2 massive boulders. A den entrance spotted between the rocks. Almost directly next to it on the right was another very large oak. It’s roots very prominent along with a den entrance dug out. “Well theirs not much but some good spots to begin with! First let’s start with the nursery. Soon hopefully little paws will run within the camp!” He exclaimed.

Bounding over he saw just how nice the den entrance actually was. There was a sense of almost secrecy with the entrance. That would be good considering just how important it was to protect the queens and kits. He wriggled his way in down the tunnel. It led to a spacious den that could easily fit 2-3 pregnant queens within. “ This will do perfect! For now this can be the nursery. Maybe later on we can expanded within the roots to make sub dens for more private births or sick and injured kits.” He rattled off with ideas.

He made haste of sweeping away any type of bugs or cobwebs that had found a home within the den. And triple checked with the scent to make sure nothing was hiding within. Everything was clear and the Tom felt satisfied enough to continue onwards with his duties. Squeezing his way back out he decided to pop over to the cave like den to take a quick peak inside.

The entrance was just as deceiving as the nursery had been to the Tom. It was slightly declined into the earth but quickly leveled out higher then the nursery had been. The toms gaze scanned the dim lighted den. Almost similar to the leaders it was just a dirt floor maybe with a raised patch here or there. However towards the back a stream of sunlight filtered within washing over a stone. Dogwood chuckled. The elder cats would definitely fight over rights for that spot as the warmth would help soothe their old bones.

Sweeping away the dust and cobwebs again; he quickly found his way back out and into the clearing. Dogwood had thought about going and fixing up Larchstars den but hesitated with the action. Maybe she would have preferred her own space fixed herself? He wasn’t sure but would make it a point to bring up in conversation later. Continuing on he made his way over to the fallen log.

This time the den was more or less not an actual den within the ground. But dug deep enough for a wolf or two to fit comfortably under the log. Thankfully cats were severely smaller then wolves so this would work extra perfect for the apprentices. He thought about cleaning it out, but there would be another time and place to do that. The Tom just took a swift look through making sure there were no other entrances or unwanted guest and left back through the entrance.

Walking over to the two big bramble bushes the Tom was almost smacked in the nose with a scent. He quickly grew defensive and cautiously padded within the bramble den. Following the scent down the tunnel he kept his barriers up just in case a wolf had stuck around or anything else had claimed this clearing home. As the Tom entered the bottom of the tunnel he thankfully was met with a staler scent and no living animals. He did a quick scan of the den and climbed back out of the den.

The Tom looked around the camp. So far so good, now all that was needed was to go out and help Larchstar gather items for the camps barriers. The Tom headed towards the entrance and out of the camp.
    [ word count; 1,324 ]

--cats on patrol
Larchstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Dogwood | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N[/size]

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x1
Mouse | 2 FP | x1
Bird | 2 FP | x0
Mole | 3 FP | x0
Salmon | 3 FP | x1
Ferret | 4 FP | x0

catchweed | usage | x1
dock | usage | x1
feaverfew | usage | x1
Immortality | usage | x1
Tansy | usage | x1
--items in inventory used
n/a
ex. food, herbs, explore items
--predators:
Fox #1
Wolf #2
Twoleg #3
Dog #4
Lynx #5

Side note; had to edit as it was not finished. Got perm from Flatterina
Last edited by Southern sweetie on Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:51 am

BigFrog4231 wrote:The Tribe of Singing Wind

+35 XP [504 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+5 XP [Predator fought]
+0% Hunger
-10% Hunger for Morning Dew and Flower
-20% for Snow and Songbird
-1 Groundhog, -1 Squirrel, -1 Vole

The four cats raced through the meadow and into the forest, following the trail of the raccoon. The predator’s stink was hard to miss, and so they soon arrived at their destination, all of them panting slightly. They had eaten well, though, and after a few seconds of rest the three tribe members eyed their leader expectantly. Flower motioned for them to wait and turned to investigate their opponent, who was right now digging in a burrow of some sorts with its unsettling little hands. It seemed busy and apparently hadn’t noticed them yet, so with his heart beating quickly in his throat he returned to the others and briefed them in a hushed voice.
The four exchanged a nod and split up like they had decided to do on the way here. Flower hoped that they would be able to surprise and corner the raccoon this way.
He soon lost the others out of his sight, but he trusted them to adhere to the plan. Slowly stalking closer, he kept his eyes and nose fixed on the predator, ready to step in should it decide to move away. It seemed too preoccupied with the burrow, though, and let him creep close enough. Between the twigs opposite he could spot Snow’s mismatched eyes glinting as they reflected a spot of sunlight.
He didn’t look forward to this and had never enjoyed fights just for the fight’s sake, but he was forced to acknowledge that this fight had long been overdue. The raccoon had to be shown it couldn’t come and go as it pleased in their territory.
Blinking twice at Snow in quick succession, he gave her the agreed upon signal, which she passed on to the other two cats hiding that he couldn’t see from where he was crouching. He waited another heartbeat, and then threw himself out of the bushes with a yowl that made the birds take to the skies in shock high up in the treetops.
The raccoon whirled around, its teeth bared, when Songbird also emerged with a screech, claws extended, and hackles raised. Before the predator had time to readjust, Morning Dew jumped out between some ferns, and the raccoon took a hesitant step back, trying to keep its eyes on all of them at the same time. Another step back, and then Snow leaped out, hissing and growling at it with fire blazing in her eyes. It was evident that the raccoon was helplessly overwhelmed, and together the four cats descended upon him.
[+1 Raccoon, +5 FP, +5 XP]

While the three males dragged the heavy former predator back to the camp, Snow found some wintergreen she decided to also bring back to the camp.
[+1 Wintergreen, +1 XP]

Total
+1 Raccoon | +1 Wintergreen | +56 XP | Level 2 [93/300]
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echo into void » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:37 am

level: 0 || experience: 54

as darkfire started on patrol just as she normally does, her sickness was hitting her harder than ever.
she was much slower on her feet.
much less aware of her surroundings.
if she ran too fast, her vision would go all blurry.
it's a little difficult considering darkfire is the only warrior in the clan right now.
she is the one who goes on patrol.
earlier darkfire had asked if brokenstar could go on patrol instead.
but she said she had to stay at the camp until we got more clan members.
darkfire kind of understood her point, so she didn't fight it even though she wanted to.
she didn't even have the energy to fight it at this point.
hopefully, her body would heal soon and going on patrol would become the escape it always had been.
[ 138 words ]

cats on patrol
darkfire | health: 100% | hunger: 0% | sick: yes

inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x2

bindweed | helps bind sticks together | x1
stinging nettle | helps with wounds | x1

items used
bindweed | x1 | heal darkfire

predators
arctic fox
snow leopard
lynx
piranha
snowy owl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:02 am

“We can follow it, but let's not engage with it. If we just figure out where it is, we can keep an eye on it.”

The two started to follow the trail, careful to be as quiet and noticeable as possible.

“Over here!”

The two turned at the sound of a new cat. A tail waved them over to a bush. “Quickly, a fox is nearby!”

They quickly ran over behind the bush. The cat that called them was Black and white with curious, green eyes was crouched and glanced at them as they approached. “Oh good, I didn’t want you two to be seen.”

“Where is it?”

“Not completely sure, but it is nearby.”

“Okay. Heartwhipser, let's wait here and see if we can find it.”

“I’ll stay with you,” the new cat said, turning towards them. “If you get attacked, I can help. Three cats have a better chance than two.”

“Thank you!” Leapstar was relieved. Now to see where this fox is.

[ 165 words ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cats on Patrol wrote:Reedstar | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Heartwhisper | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Cloverspirit | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Level wrote:
Level 1
Experience: 32/200
Inventory wrote:
Scrap | 1 FP | x1
Small Bird | 2 FP | x1
Medium Mouse | 2 FP | x1
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
Raspberry Leaves | Painkiller | x0
Wintergreen | Prevent Infection | x0
Items Used wrote:
N/A
Predators wrote:
Fox
Coyote
Hawk
Mountain Lion
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:23 am

+15XP for 138 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+10XP for sickness healed
+10% hunger

Even after using the herb, Darkfire was still clumsy. There wasn't much prey out anyway, but a few scraps. That was the best hunting was going to get until she 100% recovered.
+1FP, +1 Scrap, +1XP

Along with the scrap, she also found some Juniper Berries and Lavender. +2XP
+1 Juniper Berries +1 Lavender, +2XP

On her way back to camp, she saw a shooting star! [auto pass edits] A strange item dropped from the sky, and she decided to take it home with her. +1XP

Totals

+39XP | +1FP | +1 Juniper Berries +1 Lavender | Level 0 (93/100)

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:50 am

SmilePup wrote:
Springclan
Ferretstar had gone out again, leaving his comfy den. It was almost like a house, but no fox-dung uprights. He walked, the cold still whipping his fur and skin. It stung, but he could deal with it. He was a leader now, after all. Leaders had to be tough- brave! Adventurous! Ferretstar jumped when a bird called out behind him. He isn't all there yet, but he will be. Just need to get there. It's something he has to do. He shook his head, small bits of snow crunching under his feet. It was melting, and that was good. The prey would come out, right? Hopefully. And- more herbs.
[ 109 words ]

1 cat on patrol
Ferretstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
--level 0
experience:68/100

--inventory
scraps| 1 FP | x1
mouse| 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Stinging nettle| They are either swallowed for a cat who has eaten poison, for it enduces vomiting and for swelling, it is chewed into a poultice to put on wounds, and mixed with comfrey it can help heal broken bones. | x1
Tansy | Used to cure coughs. | x1
Juniper Berries | The berries are chewed and eaten, they help bellyache, give strength, soothes troubles breathing, and helps calm cats down. | x1
Lamb's Ear| gives strength| x1
Garlic| Draws out poison in rat bites| x1
--predators:
Red fox #1 (Uncommon)
Barn Owl #2 (Rare)
Racoons #3 (Common)
Cyote #4 (Rare)
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:20 am

BoopoThyDrago wrote:

following the fox's scent, reedstar stepped forward with quiet, cautious steps. the other two followed close by, making sure to keep an eye out for any sightings of prey nearby. after all, it definitely wouldn't hurt to catch something to eat on the way. finding a herb or two wouldnt hurt, either, as it was always good to stock up on some just in case.

upon picking up soft rustling in the nearby underbrush, heartwhisper's ears perked. giving a quick nod to the other two, she decided to pursue the creature in hopes of catching a meal for them. she briefly departed from the patrol to pursue it, disappearing into another area close by. she returned only a few moments later, this time carrying a large mouse in her jaws. despite it being fairly thin, it was sure to feed a good couple cats. (+2fp, +2xp)

as the scent grew stronger, the patrol was able to spot a creature behind a cluster of bushes nearby. the fox! reedstar wasn't too fond of finding the creature in his clan's territory, especially when it was so close to camp. it would be best to chase the fox off before it caused any damage. giving a nod to the two others beside him, the group crept forward slowly. suddenly, reedstar lunged forward, his claws outstretched. taken off guard, the fox took a few moments to regain itself before it tried to shake the leader off. heartwhisper and cloverspirit followed soon after, pouncing forward with their teeth bared before it was able to fend off reedstar. together, the three cats fought off the fox in an attempt to chase it away from their territory.

after a long battle, the three eventually were able to chase the fox away. however, their victory didn't come without some injuries, as cloverspirit gained a major belly wound during the scuffle! it didn't look too good, and could end up fatal if it wasn't treated soon. they'll need to be given any 4 herbs to heal and 3 moons of rest to make a full recovery

+15xp for 165 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10% hunger

total :

+27xp | +10% hunger | +2fp (mouse) | level 1 (59/200)
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:42 am

The Tribe of Singing Wind
Snow sat on a warm rock outside of camp, soaking in the sun while she could during the cold of Leaf-bare. She liked watching her tribe-mates, feeling safer knowing where everyone was. She watched Morning dew sleeping in his nest, his thick pelt keeping him warm. She was thankful she had a long pelt similar to his. She then turned her gaze to Flower, who was exiting his den, padding over to Songbird. She rolled her eyes at the pair, watching them settle down onto the cold ground and share tongues, Flower speaking softly into Songbird's ear. She rested her head on her paws, gazing out into the frost-bitten meadow. Even though it wasn't official, it was quite obvious to the tribe that Flower and Songbird were mates. Flower always comforted Songbird when the tom would need it, and Songbird would always carry the largest piece of fresh-kill to the black and white cat. Snow wanted to have a mate of her own one day, but didn't particularly care for the remaining tom in the tribe- Morning dew. She thought he was loud and mouse-brained, similar to Songbird. ``Excuse me Snow``, Flower meowed softly. Snow jumped slightly, lost in her thought and unaware the leader and Songbird had walked up to her. ``Songbird and I are leaving for a quick hunting trip and a patrol, we should be back before Sundown``. Snow nodded her head and watched the two cats leave camp, beginning to doze off in the rare moment of sunshine and quiet.

Flower took the lead, racing ahead of Songbird. ``Wait up, Flower! Your legs are longer than mine, I can't keep pace``, Songbird called out with a smile on his face. He hadn't been on a patrol alone with Flower in what felt like moons. He had time alone with them in camp, but nothing compared to the time they had alone in the meadow, even if it was freezing. ``Oh, they aren't that short! Come on, let's find some prey to bring back to the tribe!``, Flower replied, bounding through the brittle frost coated grass. Songbird sped up, slipping occasionally on the smaller frozen over stream that ran through the field. Even though it felt like his paws would freeze off, he couldn't feel more happy to be spending time with Flower. He had to remind himself to check for prey scent, and was hoping to find something good for the tribe to eat. ``Smell anything Songbird?``, Flower asked, slowing down and tasting the air. ``I think we might have luck hunting near the ruined Upwalker nest, we haven't check there in a while``, Songbird mentioned. ``That's a wonderful idea Songbird, we should go check it out``, Flower purred, racing off to the ruined Upwalker nest. Songbird followed suite, the cold hard ground numbing his paws as the two cats raced off.
[ 476 words ]

--cats on patrol
--> Flower that grows under tree: HP- 100%, HUP- 10%, Sick- N
--> Songbird that sings at dawn: HP- 100%, HUP- 10%, Sick- N
--level 1
experience: 93/300

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x1
Vole | 2 FP | x2
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
Squirrel | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
Vulture | 4 FP | x0
Groundhog | 5 FP | x0
Raccoon | 5 FP | x1

Dandelion | Used for stings and painkiller | x1
Sorrel | Traveling herb | x1
Lamb's Ear | Gives cats strength | x2
Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection | x1
Watermint | Treats bellyache | x2
Sweet sedge | Stops infection | x1
Hawkweed | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x2
Goatweed | Eases grief | x1
Lovage | Treats coughing | x2
Feverfew | Reduces fever/Aches | x1
Chervil | Stops infection | x1
Catmint | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x1
Yarrow | Makes cats vomit/Ointment can heal cracked pads | x1
Elder Leaves | Painkiller | x1
Tansy | Treats coughing | x1
Chickweed | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x1
Tyme | Treats shock | x1
Wintergreen | Stops infection | x1
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
--predators:
Foxes, Raccoons, Snakes, Opossums, Hawks,
Eagles, Badgers(uncommon), Beavers(Only near lake)
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231