Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby ikethefifth » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:02 pm

Sunclan
Thinking quickly, Snowstar decided it was worth the risk to chase down the hawk and protect her newfound territory. Buzzing with adrenaline, she stashed the scraps and herbs under some brambles and set after the hawk. The most difficult part just might be getting it in range of her claws.
[ 50 words ]

--cats on patrol
Snowstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 41

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x2

feverfew | usage | x1
dried oak leaf | usage | x1
mallow leaves| usage | x2
--items in inventory used
None
ikethefifth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:55 am

+35 XP [538 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+0% Hunger
-1 Scraps, -1 Squirrel

Sunny followed Ash and Gull, who were leading the patrol. Next to her walked Owl to one side and the newly named Bat to her other. The black tom had been given his new name only recently, but already he was adapting well to the tribe life. He was small but quick, able to follow prey under roots and into holes that would be too small for the rest of them.
She was glad the tribe was evolving and growing so quickly now. It hadn’t been long ago that their group had consisted only of her, Gull, and Ash. She missed a bit the intimacy of those early days, when it had only been the three of them, talking and hunting and trusting each other. Recently she felt that Gull was beginning to distance himself from them, and that made her sad. She did have a feeling as to why he was acting like that, and she felt a bit sorry for him. Still, hurt feelings were no reason for him to antagonize all of them, and she wouldn’t stop spending time with Owl and Bat just because it irritated Gull. She was a fully-grown cat able to make her own decisions.
Her thoughts were disrupted by Owl stopping next to her and flicking his tail for attention.
“Give me a moment,” he hissed quietly, vanishing into the underbrush lining their path. She eyed Bat and smiled at him.
“He’s a really good hunter,” she meowed carefully, paying attention not to disturb whatever the older tom was pursuing, “just wait and see!”
True to her words, Owl reappeared a few heartbeats later with a rabbit between his jaws. Sunny thought she could hear Gull muttering “Show-off” somewhere behind her but chose to ignore him.
Instead, she agreed with a purr when Ash praised Owl with a “Well done!”.
[+1 Rabbit, +4 FP, +4 XP]

She was giving Bat a few pointers about the territory when Gull found some mint leaves that he picked to take back to the camp with them. They had no cat designated to deal with herbs and illnesses yet, but between the five of them they had been able to cobble together enough knowledge to treat injuries and ailments that had come up so far.
[+1 Mint, +1 XP]

Soon, they returned at the border where Ash renewed the marks and scented for predators. Instead, he made out a mouse and caught it easily.
Sunny was content; this patrol had been a very successful one and even though the winter was harsh, with today’s hunts they would survive a little longer yet.
[+1 Mouse, +2 FP, +2XP]

Total
+6 FP | +1 Mint | +52 XP | Level 1 [152/200]

Asterlie wrote:~ Aspen Grove ~

+25 XP [369 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+0% Hunger [Two free posts left]

The wind began to blow softly while Asiya walked, and she soon sook shelter between the sparsely growing trees. She hoped that any prey still around in this icy weather might have had the same thought and opened her mouth to scent for anything interesting.
All she found, though, was the stale smell of a shrew that must have died a while ago. Deciding that even something like that was better than nothing in this season, she followed the scent to a miserable pile of bones between some roots. The poor creature seemed to have died a few days ago, preserved by the cold, and there was barely any meat on its bones. She sniffed carefully, and after determining that it had not yet started to decay, decided to take the scraps with her.
[+1 Scraps, +1 FP, +1 XP]

As she continued on her way through her new territory, she kept her eyes wide open to see as much as possible. Behind every corner lay a new surprise, and she enjoyed discovering the land she now called her home even though the cold breeze chilled her. Moving helped her keep warm, though, and she kept walking for quite a while before she resolved to turn back.
There was no more prey she encountered, but she did find some dried oak leaves that had been left over from the recent leaf-fall that she took with her.
[+1 Dried Oak Leaves, +1 XP]

Total
+1 FP | +1 Dried Oak Leaves | +37 XP | Level 0 [37/100]

ikethefifth wrote:Sunclan

+10 XP [50 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+5 XP [Fought an enemy]
+0% Hunger [Last free post]

Making note of where her stash of stuff was hidden, Snowstar followed the hawk on the ground, her head raised to keep it in her vision. Right now, it was circling some distance above her, and dimly she recalled being taught that a bird of prey circling meant that it was watching something. She opened her mouth to scent for any critters it may have spotted, and followed the trail of vole she caught until she, too, found the animal gnawing on some seeds between some roots. Briefly she considered hunting the vole herself, but she decided that the predator was currently the bigger threat than hunger, as she had some scraps already that would last her a bit. Instead, she threw a glance upwards to check that the hawk was still there and then focussed on the vole.
It didn’t take long until she heard the faint ‘woosh’ of the predator descending. A blink of an eye later it was before her, grabbing the prey in its talons, ready to take off again and carry it to its nest. Her heart beating in her ears, Snowstar threw herself forward with a hiss from the bush she had hidden herself in, her claws extended. Frantically, the hawk beat its wings to take flight again, but she caught one with a paw, burying her claws deep in the hawk’s flesh and drawing blood. With a shriek that pierced the air and made her ears ring, it reared on its hind legs, letting go of the mouse, and tried to shake her off. A talon struck her in the chest, leaving a gash, blood seeping into her fur.
Gasping, she let go, taking a step back to catch her breath again while the predator shook its feathers and spread its wings.
Folding back her ears, she growled and crouched down, then sprang at the hawk again, pinning it to the ground. It spasmed and twitched to shake her off, attempting to hack at her face with its sharp beak but her only reply was burying her claws deeper in its wings, causing it to shriek again.
Though she knew it wasn’t intelligent enough to understand her, she trusted the colour of her voice to transmit the message when she snarled at it: “Leave and don’t come back. I won’t be this lenient a second time.”
She pushed down with all her weight a last time, then stepped back to let it get back to her feet. The hawk shot her a disgruntled look, then collected itself and shakily took to the air again, letting off a cry before vanishing somewhere into the sky. Hopefully, the predator had learned its lesson.
After taking a few breaths to calm down and wait for her heartbeat to slow again, she looked around for the vole. She soon had to realize, though, that the fight had caused it, along with probably all the other prey in the vicinity, to flee and instead made her way back to the camp to find something to take care of her injury.

On her way, she came across a patch of growing herbs that had braved the cold until now and picked an assortment of those she thought might be most useful.
[+1 Deathberries, +1 Burnet, +1 Hawkweed, +1 Water Hemlock, +4 XP]

Total
+1 Deathberries | +1 Burnet | +1 Hawkweed | +1 Water Hemlock | +29 XP | Level 0 [70/100]

Snowstar has gotten injured! She loses 10% of health and will lose 10% for every patrol she goes on untreated. Use 1x Mallow Leaves to cure her in one of your next posts!
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Southern sweetie » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:24 am

[ level; 0 I exp; 36 ]

After their marvelous catch and finding a few herbs. The pair had found a large pile of rocks and logs a few paces down the river. Some warmth had washed over the bare rocks and offered some type of comfort to them; lucky their had been little to no snowfall here. As they let the day somewhat pass by and rest their paws; talk of their new home soon lullabied Larchstar asleep in a much needed cat nap.

Some time had passed before the cold winds started to make its way through the cats thick fur. Larchstar woke up to a shiver and dogwood already standing; prodding her flank. “C’mon we gotta find somewhere to sleep tonight. It’s two cold to stay out in the open” he spoke. The she cat nodded and rose her paws, shaking what little frost had gathered. Dogwood picked up the bundled leaf that held what herbs they had already found and waited for the she cat. Once Larchstar was fully ready and gave him a nod they padded off towards the center of the forest. Hoping to find some type of refuge.

What seemed like moons of daylight passing; dogwood finally caught a scent of something! Though it wasn’t a very welcoming scent. He flicked his tail for Larchstar to stop and listen. The she cat stopped mid stride and watched as the cats ears flicked side to side. The Tom sat the bundle down and whispered to her, “ wait here, I’m going to check ahead.” And with that the tip of his white tail disappeared into the foliage, leaving the she cat to wait for his return.

Not much longer had passed before a rustle came from a bush just over the cats shoulder. The eerie noise made all the hair stand on its ends of the she cat. A thousand thoughts rushed through her mind within seconds. Just as she was about to turn and face whoever was there; A familiar face popped within sight. “Oh my stars, it’s only you! I thought you were something to try and eat me!” She struggled to blurt out in between breaths. The Tom gave a soft laugh, “no it’s just me, but follow me. I think I’ve found us a home!”

Larchstars eyes light up with delight. Finally a home! She wasted no time with picking the bundle up to follow the Tom. As she followed closely behind, her delight started to fade as a strange scent began to overwhelm her nostrils. Barely able to speak around the bundled leaf; “hey uh dog- I mean ... dogwood.. hehe what’s that smell?” She managed. The smell have her an overwhelming feeling of fear. Lumping within her throat and within the pit of her stomach. Dogwood just gave a soft chuckle and spoke back over his shoulder” you’ll see”

Once they finally made it through a thick patch of bushes. The pair treaded into what seemed like an almost secretly enclosed clearing. Larchstar gasped and dropped the bundle as she looked all around her. A great ancient oak within the center of the camp. It’s branches great and long covering any sort of open sky; sheltering from all the weather. Bushes so thick all in circling that even a cat couldn’t pass through.

Dogwood sat down and purred. “What do you think? There’s obviously been no snow fall because of the tree and the bushes have been able to keep out the wind so it’s no so cold.” Excitement practically spooked the Tom as he almost forgot the best part. “Oh come here look! I’ve found the perfect den for us-... uh heh I mean you... Larchstar.” He gave a half witted smile and quickly turned on his heels. She gave a slight giggle and followed the Tom.

As the she cat followed him, the smell began to hit her nose again. “Dogwood, what is that stench?” She asked towards him. He flicked his tail to what almost seemed like a den but the mouth of it was much wider then a regular den she’s ever seen. Which wasn’t many. He chuckled, “this is a Wolfs den.” Larchstar’s hair stood on end and she started to panic. “Why would you bring us here ?! Wont it come back and eat us???” She dug her claws into the earth. The Tom padded up to the she cat and licked her forelock down. “Calm down , pay attention to your nose like we’ve been practicing. the scent is stale. They have been long gone since last leaf-spring with pups. There is no worries.”

The she cat started to calm down some. “Are you sure though? I mean we can always find somewhere else. I’d rather keep my pelt thank you.” She whipped back in response. He flicked her nose with his tail tip. “I’m sure.” She nodded, “well should we head on in then ? “ her question stopped dogwood within mid stride “uh well now... see uh since.... uh. Well no. Uh- I mean- yes. Wait no.” The cat gave an exhausted sigh. “Since we have moved to our own clan now, the leader sleeps separately from the rest of the clan. In a den fit for the leader.” He said with soft eyes. Expecting a subtle response. The she cat instead burst into laughter and made the Tom lean back in response. “ oh dogwood your so funny, come on. Let’s check it out and catch some sleep. “ with that the she cat took a deep breath and padded into the den to hopefully catch some sleep. Hoping dogwood would follow.

[ word count; 937 ]

--cats on patrol
Larchstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Dogwood | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N[/size]
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x0
Mouse | 2 FP | x0
Bird | 2 FP | x0
Mole | 3 FP | x0
Salmon | 3 FP | x1
Ferret | 4 FP | x0

catchweed | usage | x1
dock | usage | x1
feaverfew | usage | x1
n/a
ex. food, herbs, explore items
--predators:
Fox #1
Wolf #2
Twoleg #3
Dog #4
Lynx #5
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:47 am

BigFrog4231 wrote:The Tribe of Singing Wind

the three cats made their way out of camp, their gazes scanning the area around them as they walked. it had been a quiet day for the tribe, and the patrol had set out in hopes of making their venture outside of camp worthwhile. songbird seemed to be particularly alert, as the tom's ears were perked as he looked around. especially after those predators they had scented before had managed to get away, he was more determined than ever to impress flower.

morning dew was set on honing his hunting skills, and soon the opportunity arose when he had the good luck of scenting a shrew nearby! after giving a small nod to the others, the tom disappeared off into another area close by. only a few minutes later, dew had rejoined his tribemates, this time holding a plump shrew in his jaws. it seemed to have been pretty well-fed, as far as prey in leafbare went, and was sure to feed at least a couple cats. (+2fp, +2xp)

as the group moved forward, flower was able to spot a nice cluster of herbs along a small nearby stream! he was able to recognize a few, luckily, which he picked gently with his teeth. careful as to not damage any, he carried them a he rejoined the other two. while the tribe already had a good few herbs back at camp, it certainly wouldn't hurt to have a bit more. (+1 hawkweed, +1 chickweed, +1 tansy)

songbird paused in his tracks upon catching the fresh scent of something familiar. a raccoon! was it the one from before? he wasn't entirely sure, but he knew it had to be close. turning to flower, the tom spoke in a low voice, "I scented a raccoon, over there!" he gestured towards the direction the predator's scent led to. they had already lost the other two predators that they'd scented twice, and flower wasn't sure he wanted this one to get away as easily. dew and songbird stood by, waiting for the leaders instructions on what to do. would they pursue the raccoon, or ignore it?

+30xp for 442 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10% hunger

total :

+45xp | +10% hunger | +1 hawkweed, +1 chickweed, +1 tansy | +2fp (shrew) | level 2 (37/300)

congrats, you've reached level 2! you've received +1fp, +1 herb, and +1 common edit
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:24 am

Shoreclan

It had been a few days since their last patrol. Stormswirl had been in the medicine cat den, ordered to rest by Cloverflame and slowly recovering from the sickness. I've wasted too much time in here. On the last patrol, I wasn't even able to catch anything! she thought to herself. Now that it was leaf-bare, it was harder to find prey in the forest. Sometimes there would be a light blanket of snow. One morning, the she-cat was fed up with being cooped up and asked the medicine cat, "Isn't there any herb I can take that will make me feel better?" Stormswirl stifled a cough.

Cloverflame sighed heavily and shook his head, his Irish accent heavy. 'Well, darlin', I can give you some tansy for that cough. Hopefully, that will help," he informed her and dragged the tansy from his storage.

She gratefully ate the tansy and started feeling a little better. "Thank you, Cloverflame," Stormswirl murmured, and the tom grumbled about how she was overworking herself. She couldn't help but roll her eyes, but she remained in the nest and rested for the remainder of that day.

The next morning, she woke up feeling much more rejuvenated. The cough had somewhat left her chest, and she wasn't as shaky. Despite Cloverflame's requests, she brought the three warriors for another morning patrol. "Tempestslash! Why don't you get Embersnow and Blueberrynose?" Tempestslash, the deputy's sister, was angry at being ordered around, but her mate Pearstorm nudged her gently.

"Alright, alright. Let's go, Embersnow and Blueberrynose!" the blue-silver mackerel tabby obligingly called out and trotted to Stormswirl's side.

Embersnow and Blueberrynose were excited to be called onto patrol, cooing to Stormswirl. "Hi! Are you feeling better now? You were in Cloverflame's den for a long time... well, not too long!" Embersnow rambled with a little giggle. Blueberrynose nodded her head fervently in agreement. Stormswirl grinned at the two she-cats and chattered with them as they made their way from the beach and into the forest.

Yet again, Tempestslash was left trailing behind the other three she-cats. She convinced herself that she was simply just watching out for them.

[ 358 words ]

--cats on patrol
Stormswirl | HP 90% | HUP 40% | Sick: Yes
Tempestslash | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No
Embersnow | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: No
Blueberrynose | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: No

--level 3
experience: 110/400
proof
--inventory
eagle | 5 FP | x1
mouse | 1 FP | x2
rabbit | 4 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x2
shrew | 2 FP | x2

bindweed | binds sticks | x1
broom | used in poultices | x1
cobweb | stops bleeding | x2
coltsfoot | eases breathing | x1
deathberries | poison | x1
holly berries | poison | x1
lovage | helps cure coughs | x1
mint | hides death scent | x1
rush | binds broken bones | x1
tansy | helps cure coughs | x1
1 tansy (for Stormswirl)

--predators:
fox (forest)
bobcat (forest)
coyote (forest)
bear (forest)
cougar (forest)
orcas (beach)
whales (beach)
jellyfish (beach)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:37 am

Southern sweetie wrote:Image

+55 XP [937 words written]
+10 XP [Patrol sent]
+0% Hunger [One free post left]

The next morning Larchstar woke up slowly. It was dark all around her and she couldn’t quite remember what had happened the night before. With a jolt she jumped to her paws. What was that smell?
The adrenaline shook her properly awake and slightly embarrassed she forced her hackles to sink to her back again, licking her shoulder quickly. Right, Dogwood had found a den to sleep for the both of them, and even though it used to be a wolves’ place to stay, the scent was stale enough that Dogwood had been sure the predator was now long gone. She turned to Dogwood, who had followed her into the den yesterday after all, and saw that he was already awake, his eyes slowly blinking at her.
She smiled. “Let’s go out and hunt!”
With a groan, a yawn, and a stretch, the tom got up and followed her into the cold air that awaited them outside.
Staying closely together to keep out the cold, the two of them ventured into their territory, the huge tree now its centre.
“Stop,” Dogwood meowed after a short period of walking, and Larchstar came to a halt beside him, looking at her deputy with a question in her eyes.
“What do you smell?” he asked.
She tilted her head, her mouth open to catch the scents. “It might snow soon, the air is heavy,” she offered, and Dogwood nodded. “What else?”
Wrinkling her nose in concentration, she searched further. There were smells of wood and dirt, but he surely didn’t mean those. Also, there was something warm, alive… “Mouse!” she meowed and purred in satisfaction when Dogwood blinked in agreement. “Go for it and remember what you’ve learned so far.”
“Alright,” she whispered, her mind set on her task. On silent paws she stalked deeper into the underbrush, carefully pushing dried branches and leaves out of her way with her snout. Soon, she could hear the rodent gnawing on something, probably a nut it had found. Only shortly after it appeared between some brownish ferns, concentrated on the food it held between its tiny paws and its back turned to her.
Repositioning her hind paws a last time, she tensed and then pushed off the ground in a well-executed punce, landing on the critter with a paw and breaking its neck swiftly.
[+1 Mouse, +2 FP, +2 XP]

Her tail held high in pride she returned to Dogwood, who apparently in the meantime had also been productive.
“Well done,” he purred and Larchstar puffed out her chest fur a bit. “I’ve found something very interesting while you were busy,” he continued, pushing out some flowers at her that he had laid on the ground. “This here,” he said, pointing to a vaguely yellowish one with very dry, very dense petals, “is tansy. You probably know it already. But this here,” he gestured at a delicate purple flower, delicate and apparently untouched by leaf-fall, “is rare. So rare it doesn’t have a name, and I’ve never seen it before, only heard of it. It is said that after consuming this flower, a cat can cheat death itself.”
Larchstar gasped. “Let’s take this with us to our camp. We’ll need to decide what to do with it. Probably we should save it until we need it.”
Dogwood agreed, and together the two of them carried their findings back to their den.
[+1 Tansy, +1 Immortality, +2 XP]

Total

+2 FP | +1 Tansy | +1 Immortality | +69 XP | Level 1 [5/200]

Congrats, you levelled up! As a reward, you receive one FP.
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:46 am

Hush wrote:
Clan of Roaring Silence

+15 XP (from prompt)

As Badgerstar returns for the day and rests, his sleep is restless as he is still unsure of his surroundings and fearful of what is to come. The chill of leafbare makes him glad to have found a cozy cave to sleep in, though he’d be sure to line it with any fur or feathers he could get his paws on in the future.

The next evening he is awake and determined to find at least something to keep himself alive, after all if he can’t do that how would he support an entire clan of kits and elders? Heading to the west this time, he leaves the river and tries to follow any scent he can find. Eventually though he smells something familiar, kits. He couldn’t help but wonder what kits were doing out here so he followed the scent until he came across a trio with tufted ears playing in a hollow rotting log. Hawkkit and Crowkit were already establishing a rivalry between each other, while Robinkit searched the log for anything useful, even practicing hunting on a few bugs. Pouncing towards the entrance of the log, she gasped as she saw Badgerstar’s piercing moss colored eyes staring at her, his size and presence enough to make the kit freeze. “Mama!” Crowkit mewed as he noticed the stranger, Hawkkit bravely charging over and standing in front of his frightened sister to protect her, Crowkit joining him after a brief hesitation, being the less overly courageous of the two.

Badgerstar opened his mouth to explain himself to the kits, but all he got out was a brief “Wait-“ before being tackled from above and pinned beneath a snarling queen who was prepared to rip his throat out, claws already digging into his shoulder and stomach as she growled down at him. “What do you think you’re doing to my kits you beastly Tom?!” She snapped, almost frothing at the mouth she was filled with so much rage at the mere thought of him touching them. The she-cat had once belonged to a clan a good distance away but when her relationship with a rival clan cat was discovered she was forced to choose between her clan and her mate. She chose her mate in the end and when she went to join him in his clan they were both chased out and they traveled until they were far enough away to avoid being tracked down by her mate’s clan, having left a few members with pretty bad scars after they tried chasing them out by force. This was just the beginnings of their misfortune as due to a particularly brutal leafbare, they lost a kit to the cold. Not long after this incident a hungry fox attacked them while they slept and her mate died protecting her and their remaining three kits. The kits were too young at the time to remember this so Lynxtuft was always wary of what to say to them, unsure if it would upset them too much to bring up such a topic, especially out of the blue.

Lynxtuft pressed on Badgerstar’s windpipe as she sized him up, his face scar making her uneasy since it meant he’d seen battle. Regaining a bit of composure she realized he wasn’t fighting her or pushing her off of him even though he was a fair bit bigger than her. Still she wouldn’t let that relax her until she knew exactly who he was and what he was doing near her kits. “Speak.” She growled, the hair on her spine slowly relaxing at least a little. “Y-Yes,” he started before clearing his throat as she moved her paw slightly so he could breathe and respond to her. “My name is Harley, or rather Badgerstrike, now Badgerstar.” Lynxtuft narrowed her mismatched eyes and stabbed him a little with her claws. “You’re a clan cat? No you don’t smell like a clan cat, and you aren’t ashamed of your kittypet name either yet claim to be a leader, explain.” She demanded, panic triggering her response as she remembered her last encounter with clan cats, loosing part of her ear when she was ran out with her mate. “Yes, well you see I was a barn cat that helped the clans around my home and in return was helped defend it with them as well. The clan I was familiar with gave me a clan name of Badgerstrike after we went to war together, due to two legs taking my family away in their monsters I had to leave or I’d be next. I received a vision from Starclan about this valley, that I’d be safe and that I should come here for a new beginning to start a clan of my own.” He said before Lynxtuft finally jumped off of him, sitting in front of her kits as she thought. She thought about his words carefully and looked back at her kits, knowing she couldn’t keep doing this by herself, not everything that found them would be as friendly. It was clear to her that he believed everything he was saying and decided to trust him, but would be prepared to leave if needed. “Alright, I’ll join you then. My kits need a safe place to grow up, being a loner doesn’t suit me. My name is Lynxtuft and these are my kits, Hawkkit, Crowkit and Robinkit.” She said, flicking her ear to them and they all three came forward, Robinkit still timid.

Together the five of them traveled back towards the camp, gathering whatever they could find and hunting if given the chance, all fairly hungry at this point and knowing now that there were more mouths to feed that it would mean more hunting for both cats.

[ 960 words]

--cats on patrol
Badgerstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Lynxtuft | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Crowkit | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Robinkit | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Hawkkit | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: (88/100)

--inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Daisy | usage | x1
Coltsfoot | usage | x1
Lamb’s Ear | usage | x1
Watermint | usage | x1
Bright-eye | usage | x1
Mallow Leaves | usage | x1
Wintergreen | usage | x1
Thyme | usage | x1
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
N/A
--predators:
Hawks, Owls
Foxes, Coyotes, Dogs, Wolves
Cottonmouth’s
Badger
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:38 am

The Tribe of Singing Wind
Flower padded anxiously in his den in a circle, wondering what to do. The last two times a predator came into their territory, it left before they could find it, but this time was different. ``That raccoon could be back``, Flower thought, ``That must mean it feels comfortable on out territory... But I don't want to chase raccoons we'll never meet! We can't keep making risks like this.``. The black and white cat walked out of his den, seeing his tribe organized outside of the den. ``Flower, whatever your decision is, we'll follow. You saved us, and we will do anything to protect what's ours``. Snow broken the silence, her determined voice slicing through the cold air. ``I agree with Snow``, Songbird piped in. ``We need to show that raccoon who runs these meadows! If that's what you want to do...`` he added in the last statement sheepishly, not wanting to influence his leader's choice. ``I don't want to fight the raccoon, but we need to let predators know we can fight them off if we have to!``. Morning dew was the last to speak, pawing at the ground nervously.

Flower's chest puffed out with pride, so grateful for these cats he leaded. He glanced around and hopped onto a fallen tree trunk, sitting down and addressing his tribe as a whole for the first time. ``Cats of The Tribe of Singing Wind! I am calling a meeting to discuss what we will do with this raccoon.`` His loud voice seemed like it would carry through the whole meadow, ringing out proudly. ``Morning dew and Songbird, I want you two to be on the lookout during the patrol. Do whatever you can do to scent and find that raccoon. I'm counting on you two``. Songbird swelled with pride, and Morning dew looked grateful to be on look-out duty. ``Snow, I want you to stay with me and be ready for an attack. You've shown to be fearless and brave, and we need a brave cat like you to help with the fight if there is one``, the leader continued on. ``Let's eat and leave camp as soon as possible, we can't waste anymore daylight!`` Flower jumped down from the log, now ready for anything that may come.

The patrol was racing through the meadow, with Morning dew and Songbird in the lead, attempting to catch scent of the raccoon again. Flower and Snow followed behind, their claws extended and ripping through the cold damp grass. Flower was proud of his tribe, but at the same time worried for them. Would they be able to fight off this raccoon if they met it? There were more than enough herbs to treat injuries back at the camp, but their mind still worried. Flower shook his head and focused on the task at hand. ``Let's show this raccoon not to trespass in The Tribe of Singing Wind's territory ever again!``, Flower yowled as the four cats raced ahead in the freezing meadow, ready to protect their home.
[ 504 words ]

--cats on patrol
--> Flower that grows under tree: HP- 100%, HUP- 20%, Sick- N
--> Songbird that sings at dawn: HP- 100%, HUP- 30%, Sick- N
--> Snow that coats the ground: HP- 100%, HUP- 30%, Sick- N
--> Dew on morning grass: HP- 100%, HUP- 30%, Sick- N
--level 1
experience: 37/300

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x1
Vole | 2 FP | x3
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
Vulture | 4 FP | x0
Groundhog | 5 FP | x1

Dandelion | Used for stings and painkiller | x1
Sorrel | Traveling herb | x1
Lamb's Ear | Gives cats strength | x2
Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection | x1
Watermint | Treats bellyache | x2
Sweet sedge | Stops infection | x1
Hawkweed | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x2
Goatweed | Eases grief | x1
Lovage | Treats coughing | x2
Feverfew | Reduces fever/Aches | x1
Chervil | Stops infection | x1
Catmint | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x1
Yarrow | Makes cats vomit/Ointment can heal cracked pads | x1
Elder Leaves | Painkiller | x1
Tansy | Treats coughing | x1
Chickweed | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x1
Tyme | Treats shock | x1
Groundhog | 5 FP | x1 - Feeding Flower and Songbird
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1 - Feeding Snow
Vole | 2 FP | x1 - Feeding Morning dew
--predators:
Foxes, Raccoons, Snakes, Opossums, Hawks,
Eagles, Badgers(uncommon), Beavers(Only near lake)
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asterlie » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:57 pm

A fair amount of time had passed since Asiya had truly hunted. She had eaten mostly scraps or any small prey she came across as of late; though she decided it was time to hunt once again. Asiya had been marking and naming the major landmarks in her territory and even went as far as the Galasauluk Sea; a great ocean spanning across the globe - or at least she believed so, anyway. Unfortunately, due to the distance between her camp and the sea, she couldn't stay for long and she can't travel there too often.

Last time she went hunting, Asiya had visited Imingua Pond in an effort to contact the cat-like being, Eliora. This time, however, Asiya wasn't looking to contact any celestial being. She was more interested in exploring the territory rather than the gods. As she reached the edges of Sekinek Field, the tall yellow grasses now but small shrubs at her feet, she took a deep breath and tall the scents in the air. Now that the territory had been mostly marked out and, at the very least, understood, she wanted to explore the finer details. Padding along, she kept her ears pricked and her mouth ajar, taking in as much information as she could.

The wooded area behind her that her camp resides it had a fine mix of deciduous and aspen trees, though down towards the Satora Circle towards her right was mostly just deciduous trees, and further past that beyond the empty fields was the great Galasualuk Sea. In front of her was a small strip of aspen and deciduous trees hiding the beautiful spiritual small body of water; the Imingua Pond. To her left was the edges of the trees and her territory. A mystery lies beyond. Before claiming Aspen Grove, she had come from that very direction, though her journey began a great distance away from where she was now. She never bothered to see what was around her, though she knew there were hardly any other clans around. Carefully, she turned towards the small line of trees and began towards the edges of her home.
[ 355 words ]

--cats on patrol
Asiya | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
--level 0
experience: 37/100

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x1

Dried Oak Leaves | Infections | x1
None
--predators:
Wolves
Foxes
Hawks
Snakes
~ A s t e r l i e ~
-- -- -- -- --

Toyhou.se
Dragon Cave
DeviantArt
All Art Credit
-- -- -- -- --
Asterlie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:43 pm

Asterlie wrote:

+25XP for 355 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger (one free post left!)

As the chocolate tabby approached the edge if the treeline, she began to hear small padding noises coming from behind her in the golden grass of the field... There was another cat! They approached Asiya at a crouch, a bit thin from living by themselves for so long. +1 Common MYO!

The cat Asiya found in Sekinek Field happened to know the location of a special item, and as a gift for accepting them into your clan, they revealed the item's location. +1XP, +1 Star's Gift! (guarantees 2+ kittens in a litter)

With the distraction caused by the newly found ally, all the prey from this area has fled, leaving you without any prey to hunt.

Though devoid of finding prey, Asiya was able to find a small patch of blackberry bushes, and took some Blackberry Leaves for her medicinal stash that she would begin once they got back to camp. +1 Blackberry Leaves, +1XP

+37XP | +1 Blackberry Leaves | +1 Common MYO | +1 Star's Gift | Level 0 (74/100)

--------------------------------------
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me