Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby Miavinn » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:53 am

Username: Miavinn
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: Up a rocky mountainside, nestled among moss covered boulders is a den this pride calls home. They are still rather small in numbers, so the craggy bluffs offer plenty of protection for them. It was strategically chosen for its very few access points and is quite easily defendable. There are some large trees scattered about, offering coverage from the frequent rains. The tree roots sprawl over the boulders, offering easy purchase to any who may be wary of the slick moss. Their battle-worn leader found it as an escape from her previous life, needing a refuge to nurse who wounds and move on with life.
Maned or not maned: no mane
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Pinterest board

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:55 am

Miavinn wrote:Username: Miavinn
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: Up a rocky mountainside, nestled among moss covered boulders is a den this pride calls home. They are still rather small in numbers, so the craggy bluffs offer plenty of protection for them. It was strategically chosen for its very few access points and is quite easily defendable. There are some large trees scattered about, offering coverage from the frequent rains. The tree roots sprawl over the boulders, offering easy purchase to any who may be wary of the slick moss. Their battle-worn leader found it as an escape from her previous life, needing a refuge to nurse who wounds and move on with life.
Maned or not maned: no mane
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Pinterest board

I'm going to go ahead and accept this one^^
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:03 am

BunnoBlizzard wrote:Username: bunnoblizzard
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The Sun Pride live in a time where humans have died out and animal populations have increased rapidly, their territory is within a hot savannah with a few massive Baobab trees. In the heart of their territory, they have the biggest baobab tree as their camp. The roots are exposed and very good for taking shade when it gets too hot. There are few watering holes but they have an average-sized one right behind their camp, good for hunting and drinking from.
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: like this but with two black spots on his eyes and a black nose.

Hello!

With your PMs disabled, I am responding in this way to inform you that your Founder form does not currently meet the requirements. As you can see in the form, it requires 100 words, minimum, but your form falls short of that. Please edit your form to meet or exceed the word count requirement, and an artist will pick up the ticket when they have the chance. Thank you!

- Toxic
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:00 pm

Username: bunnoblizzard
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The Sun Pride live in a time where humans have died out and animal populations have increased rapidly, their territory is within a hot savannah with a few massive Baobab trees. In the heart of their territory, they have the biggest baobab tree as their camp. The roots are exposed and very good for taking shade when it gets too hot. There are few watering holes but they have an average-sized one right behind their camp, good for hunting and drinking from. The Sun Pride members start off as cubs and are given names, the females have to earn their names one way or another. The leader has his name as ---mane, ex being Bluemane. They have a king and queen and then the third crown is a female that organizes hunts with her mate but the female in this rank is always considered superior to her mate, if both are females they are considered both the same. This system is half based off of 'My Pride' a youtube series.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Pinboard
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferretlands » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:38 am

Username: AberrantPaint

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: The lions of the Cipheron Collective live in an unusual small world, in a void, that grows seemingly in response to their needs and emotions. There is dirt, grass, and rock, but the dirt is foamy and purplish, the grass a weird pink color. They sustain themselves on the herds of three-eyed antelope in the “savanna” north of their base camp. Their base camp is on the edge of a cliff overlooking a churning dark sea. Sometimes odd whale-like creatures can be seen in the water. The Founder, Hexon, is the first being to come to be in this world, followed by the other lions.

Fur type(cat)/ Maned or not maned (Lion): Maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Purplish (edit to clarify: not ACTUAL purple, just like, a bit more blue??? idk feel free to ignore) a darker color scheme. Solid color patterns. Aside from that, go wild!
ferretlands

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:10 am

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The Sun Pride live in a time where humans have died out and animal populations have increased rapidly, their territory is within a hot savannah with a few massive Baobab trees. In the heart of their territory, they have the biggest baobab tree as their camp. The roots are exposed and very good for taking shade when it gets too hot. There are few watering holes but they have an average-sized one right behind their camp, good for hunting and drinking from. The Sun Pride members start off as cubs and are given names, the females have to earn their names one way or another. The leader has his name as ---mane, ex being Bluemane. They have a king and queen and then the third crown is a female that organizes hunts with her mate but the female in this rank is always considered superior to her mate, if both are females they are considered both the same. This system is half based off of 'My Pride' a youtube series.

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:30 am

Claiming this one.
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:26 am

I'm coppa so I can't post on the forum, is this alright instead? :(

-Claiming-
Username: bunnoblizzard
Link to pride/group: Sun Pride
Prompts completed: Founder prompt
Feather Total 5

ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Sun May 02, 2021 1:30 pm

AberrantPaint wrote:Username: AberrantPaint

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: The lions of the Cipheron Collective live in an unusual small world, in a void, that grows seemingly in response to their needs and emotions. There is dirt, grass, and rock, but the dirt is foamy and purplish, the grass a weird pink color. They sustain themselves on the herds of three-eyed antelope in the “savanna” north of their base camp. Their base camp is on the edge of a cliff overlooking a churning dark sea. Sometimes odd whale-like creatures can be seen in the water. The Founder, Hexon, is the first being to come to be in this world, followed by the other lions.

Fur type(cat)/ Maned or not maned (Lion): Maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Purplish (edit to clarify: not ACTUAL purple, just like, a bit more blue??? idk feel free to ignore) a darker color scheme. Solid color patterns. Aside from that, go wild!

claiming
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me