Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: ✦ [ Kalon Adopts ]

Postby mal du pays » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:51 pm

squarshed wrote:I'm sorry, but could someone maybe help point me in the right direction to get started? Is there any requirements or forms to fill out in order to be able to start adopting Kalons? I apologize for this, I can't find a place on how to get started, and I would love to join this but I am just a little lost.

You'd just need to follow the prompt listed on each of the adopts, as long as the contest is still open for entries! :> required things of note on forms is your user id (found at the end of the url on your profile).
Each kalon adopt that is still open will usually have details on the contest you can enter, sometimes it's a prompt, other times it might just be a raffle :> some might have some specifications (ie "you can only enter if you own 5 or fewer kalons" or "you can only enter if you are a nonowner") but those will be listed in the post detailing the contest information.
Otherwise there are no real "requirements" to participate in kalon contests/events aside from the requirement to participate in the discord, listed on the front post. (of course discord participation is optional, but it's a nice resource to have i think)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squarshed » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:20 pm

aftonbuilt wrote:
squarshed wrote:-snip-

You'd just need to follow the prompt listed on each of the adopts, as long as the contest is still open for entries! :> required things of note on forms is your user id (found at the end of the url on your profile).
Each kalon adopt that is still open will usually have details on the contest you can enter, sometimes it's a prompt, other times it might just be a raffle :> some might have some specifications (ie "you can only enter if you own 5 or fewer kalons" or "you can only enter if you are a nonowner") but those will be listed in the post detailing the contest information.
Otherwise there are no real "requirements" to participate in kalon contests/events aside from the requirement to participate in the discord, listed on the front post. (of course discord participation is optional, but it's a nice resource to have i think)

Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate it soso much! I have wanted to join for the longest time but I was too nervous to ask for help >.< Thank you again, I hope you have a great day/night!! <3
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:09 pm

Quick question regarding legendary form change. From what I gather you have a main form and 1-2 other forms, the other forms can have the same or less edits that the main form (meaning if main form doesn't have eg backmane others cant either), please correct me if I'm wrong.
Regarding this do Bigger or Smaller Paws come under the same edit, like could I have one form with big paws one form with small paws, can you also have one with big and small paws (eg small front, big back). Same question for 3-5 Extra/Missing Eyes, could I have one form with missing eyes one with multiple eyes and one with missing and extra eyes?
Thank you for the help!

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spriig » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:01 am

omg marking!!
I'm so so so sorry but I'm not going to be here for a while. My uncle was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
Spriig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T w i x » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:27 am

Hello, I'm new to this species and would like to join but I'm sorta a new CS player. I joined July 2023 and wasn't sure if your account had to be a certain age to participate in this species or if anyone is allowed to join the species? I didn't see anything about it in the rules unless I accidentally skipped over that specific rule.
T w i x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:29 am

T w i x wrote:Hello, I'm new to this species and would like to join but I'm sorta a new CS player. I joined July 2023 and wasn't sure if your account had to be a certain age to participate in this species or if anyone is allowed to join the species? I didn't see anything about it in the rules unless I accidentally skipped over that specific rule.

Hello and welcome! I hope you're enjoying CS and we're glad you've taken an interest in joining our species and community!
Your account doesn't have to be a certain age in order to participate in the species, you are more than welcome to join us at any time. We only ask that you wait until your CS account is at minimum 2 months old (2 months since you've joined CS) before you join our Discord server (if that is something you're interested in). But you are free to participate in any other part of the community in the mean time! ^^<3
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:38 pm

Ucanthandleme wrote:
Quick question regarding legendary form change. From what I gather you have a main form and 1-2 other forms, the other forms can have the same or less edits that the main form (meaning if main form doesn't have eg backmane others cant either), please correct me if I'm wrong.
Regarding this do Bigger or Smaller Paws come under the same edit, like could I have one form with big paws one form with small paws, can you also have one with big and small paws (eg small front, big back). Same question for 3-5 Extra/Missing Eyes, could I have one form with missing eyes one with multiple eyes and one with missing and extra eyes?
Thank you for the help!

Oh for any other staff members that see this, this question was answered in PMs!^^
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vyntageheart » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:16 am

idk... if I've marked this thread yet sorry if I'm doing it twice lol
vyn | he/they 🏳️‍⚧ | adult
{ link } { link } { link } { link } { link }

woweee it's a signature
vyntageheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T.o.m » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:22 am

Hello! I own a few kal's and i always have wondered if it's authorized to have a fursuit of a Kalon? Have been wanting to get one for a while now but i wasn't sure if i can due the rules and everything!

Image X Image
XXXXXT.o.mXXXXX
he/him
Multifandom
FNAF|WH|TADC|Hazbin Hotel

T.o.m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:28 am

T.o.m wrote:Hello! I own a few kal's and i always have wondered if it's authorized to have a fursuit of a Kalon? Have been wanting to get one for a while now but i wasn't sure if i can due the rules and everything!

Hi!
Yeah, you can do that; i'd recommended you pick one that you're planning to keep, just for the logistics of having to mail stuff out, but you can make a suit of a kalon (or something like a plushie/crafted doll/ect). the world is your oyster.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist