Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby SushiFoxx » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:29 am

MistClan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Cinnamonstick starred out into the distance. She was once again lost in her own thoughts. This was something that was decently common for her to do without knowing. Cinnamonstick looked around and sighed. "Hello Rattlesnake." She greeted the cat firmly, she knew how much the cat had changed since she had been talking more with Opaltuft and she did not want to push it. Rattlesnake sighed. "Echostar told me to take you on a hunting patrol to see if I could make you better at hunting." Rattlesnake told Cinnamonstick firmly as she turned away obviously wanting to get going.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming, give me one moment." Cinnamonstick told her as she picked up her feet under her and followed Rattlesnake. "So, how is it going Rattlesnake?" She asked Rattlesnake curiously. "Its going fine." Rattlesnake told her firmly. "What about you and Opaltuft?" Cinnamonstick asked excitedly. Rattlesnake turned her head and replied briefly "I'm just talking to her, nothing special." Cinnamonstick nodded and shrugged and mumbled under her breath "Yeah sure, as if." Rattlesnake picked up the pace as the poor hunter followed her. "Come on, lets go this way, there will be more prey to catch," Rattlesnake told her.

Rattlesnake hurried across the path. "You keep asking about me, what about you? Cinnamonstick." Rattlesnake asked her and Cinnamonstick paused. She felt as if she was to boring to be answering this question, she had nothing going on and nobody she liked. "Oh, uh, I don't have anything to talk about," Cinnamonstick told Rattlesnake. "Thought so." Rattlesnake replied shortly and Cinnamonstick flinched upset. They continued walked and Cinnamonstick felt herself hold onto the sadness that Rattlesnake had caused her with her short temper and her coldness that she always held within her voice. Rattlesnake looked around the area they were looking in and shook her head.

"We have to keep looking," Rattlesnake told her not looking back. "oh, ok." Cinnamonstick followed her still upset. "Oh come on Cinnamonstick, you can drop that, its not going to help you hunt, you need to learn I'm firm with cats and thats just something you have to know." Rattlesnake told Cinnamonstick rolling her eyes. Cinnamonstick flinched "I know, sorry Rattlesnake," Cinnamonstick replied hurt inside by her words but she knew was Rattlesnake said was right and she needed to fix how much she would hold onto how sad she got because it wasn't helping her in any way.

Cinnamonstick scented the air curiously. "I'll be right back Rattlesnake!" Cinnamonstick told her quickly before skipping off. Cinnamonstick looked around scenting the air again "Hm, what am I smelling?" She asked herself confused. She continued to look around pressing herself low to the ground to make sure if it was an animal it wouldn't be able to see, hear, smell, or feel her coming in its direction. She had never smelled this scent before and she was very confused as she continued to look around after scenting the air again. "Oh come on where are you?" Cinnamonstick asked.
[ 503 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Rattlesnake | she/her they/them | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Cinnamonstick | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
no
-- level 5
experience: 360/650
-- items in inventory used
n/a
-- active quests:
n/a
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
Vole | 2fp | 3
Rabbit | 4fp | 1
Scraps | 1fp | 8
Bugs | 1fp | 1
Fish | 2fp | 1

Herbs:
Hawkweed | 2
Rush | 2
Chickweed | 1
Wintergreen | 1
Tansy | 1
Chervil | 1
Horsetail | 1
Herb of choice | 6
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[#003] ─✦ explore

Postby taichi » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:45 am

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

iiImage
    ┌━━━━━━━┐

// patrol
    ━━━━━━━

benji [he/him]
    [hp 100%] [hup 0%]
    not sick

locenhai [he/him]
    [hp 100%] [hup 0%]
    not sick

└━━━━━━━┘
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    ✦ | [level 1 - xp; 19/200] │ [death opt-in; no] │ [last post: x] │ [last response: x] │ [clan link] │ ✦
    ──────────────────────────────────────

Liveliness in Benji's expression had drained with speed of raging winds.
    "I'm looking for a friend..I've been looking for her for the last few moons"
    The words rung in his ears and pushed a heavy weight onto his heart, creating a hollow
    feeling, as if all the falsified happiness and positivity he forced in to the place of his worry,
    drained out through a pierced hole.
    ┌━━━━━━━┐

// active quests
    ━━━━━━━
    help find fennel's
    friend?

└━━━━━━━┘

What if my friends were looking for me? Had been the thought stuck in his mind, dwelling in the grasp of solitude.
    Benji blinked, thrusting himself back into reality's calm whispers, silently, he observed Fennel's expression. Admiration
    crawled up his bones. Admitting you are worried, mustering up the courage to ask for help. He held it with a high respect.
    Fighting a soft smile back upon his lips "I'm sorry to hear that Fennel. It must be difficult. We'll help you. "
    ┌────────┐

i

// inventory
    ━━━━━━━
    ▪ 1fp [choice]!
    ▪ prey [x0] -
    ▪ prey [x0] -
    ━━━━━━━
    ▪ catmint [x1]
    ▪ fennel [x1]
    ▪ herb [x0]

└────────┘

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    In the meantime, Locenhai's gaze hardened. Muted green eyes, despite their appearing delicacy pierced Benji's skin. No hard feelings or hatred were harbored toward Fennel themselves.
    Locenhai just knew they had a long day ahead of them, and taking a task upon themselves to continue helping a stranger would create delays and uncertainty in the veins of those Benji was yet to meet.
    His paws lightly tapped the rusted trinket to and fro, a gentle hum of the surface scratching upon the cave floor was played like a song. Displaying his inattentiveness toward the situation.

Almost in a half-breath, Locenhai shifted his demeanor back to the former. Disgruntled coating washed away, elegance and an easy-going manner retained their original places. "Fennel, my friend, I don't think we ever introduced ourselves." Locenhai hummed, his voice hung with silk. "I'm Locenhai, and this is my liege, The Prince".

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Benji's eyes widened in shock, before letting out a youthful shriek of laughter. That was slick. He thought to himself.
    "My name isn't Prince! It's Benji!" he protested. The laughter. It felt real, so soft but calming. Essences of comfortability trickled, Benji wondered. Perhaps, this will not be so bad. Although... A comfortable notion could not spit out a victory against the memories of those beloved, regardless of the time between smiles and unforgettable exchanges.

Brown curls turned toward Locenhai. "We should head out, Lo, I'm going to check ahead. Stay here with our guest, ensure their safety" he commanded. There was no dominance or authority carrying itself in his words, but Locenhai nodded curtly. Something pulled his heart into obedience, perhaps the surprise of
    a long awaited order or the conditioning he had been brought through. Recollection of the voice, that voice swirled through his head. Locenhai's pale green eyes danced toward the leaving figure before jumping back toward Fennel. Light filtered through the small gap where his Prince had been lost in his observations. The day was dawning, but he still had to fight the bubbling annoyance. They were going to be late. Untimeliness was a bad picture for the sworn and his guide.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Soft paws scraped against the cold but smooth floor, and each breath was timed between steps. Dappled brown fur brushed against the rough, jagged walls as the tom walked forward. Sending the occasional shiver down his spine, a home in the shadows was founded without forethought. Benji's ears were pushed forward, anticipating any nuance,any variation from the outside.

┌━━━━━━━━┐

items used;
    ━━━━━━━━
    n/a]

└━━━━━━━━┘
    Concentration weighed him down, slowing the strides. He crept toward the cave entrance.There had been no change in the clearing before him that would become a bigger focal point with every step.
    The dim sunlight beamed upon his face, Benji held himself still. Inhaling promptly. Tranquility and stillness rained down, instead of dampening the mood Benji bathed himself in relief. He was not paranoid in nature, it was just a safeguard. A precaution. With every stranger, it was a mystery how many new dangers could flag up due to the remnants of hostile exchanges knotting in their pelts. His eyes scanned the area, every detail being engraved in to his mind and running through his knowledge - his indicators of danger. Nothing had changed, since the sundown. Nothing that he could tell.

Locenhai's ears flickered as he heard an indistinct shout echo through the cave walls having flood in from the passage. "Well, time to go Fennel dear. Lead the way."
    █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[ ─✦ ] ooc notes; 717 words - third explore post | no custom predators/prey march explore - 24/03/2022
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
taichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peaceclan || Explore #13

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:20 am

ᑭEᗩᑕEᑕᒪᗩᑎ

"Hello..?" Silverstar exclaimed, again. She knew someone was waiting for her, or else she wouldn't feel it.
The magic.

Fizzing in the air, sparks in earthly colours were exploding, falling onto Silverstar's fur, making her feel all warm and happy inside. She smiled, knowing that this place was calling out to her.

One of the sparks was growing bigger, until it was the size of a.. cat?
It was more like a kit, the way Silverstar saw it.

The kit was unlike any she'd ever seen. Completely white, almost transparent, with big eyes, the colours of a galaxy.
A star was hanging from it's tail, shining brighter than anything Silverstar could imagine.

The kit giggled, and motioned for Silverstar to follow it.
It padded over to a mysterious, galactic pool.

The kit nodded.

"I have to.. go inside?" Silverstar asked, confused. The kit nodded happily.
Silverstar didn't argue. She dived right in, and mewed in awe as she traveled through a beautiful galaxy.

The question was: where was she going?

[170 words]

------------------------------------------

-ꉔꋬ꓄ꇙ ꄲꋊ ꉣꋬ꓄ꋪꄲ꒒-

Silverstar
ꇙꁝꏂ/ꁝꏂꋪ
ꁝ꒤ꋊꍌꏂꋪ ꉣꄲ꒐ꋊ꓄ꇙ: 10%
ꁝꏂꋬ꒒꓄ꁝ ꉣꄲ꒐ꋊ꓄ꇙ: 100%

꒒ꏂ꒦ꏂ꒒: 3 [60/400]

꒐ꋊ꒦ꏂꋊ꓄ꄲꋪꌦ:

Bugs | 1 FP
Vole | 2 FP
Vole | 2 FP
Crow | 4 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Crow | 4 FP
Squirrel | 3 FP
Vole | 2 FP

x1 Mallow leaves
x2 Goldenrod
x1 Elder Leaves
x1 Catchweed
x1 Lungwort
x1 Goatweed
x1 Burdock Root
x1 Horsetail
x1 Dock
x1 Bindweed
x3 Fennel
x1 Stinging Nettle
x1 Sweet Sedge
x1 Tormentil
x1 Watermint
x1 Broadleaf Plantain

ꉣ꒐ꉔꀘ꒐ꋊꍌ ꂵꌦ ꄲꅐꋊ ꊰꄲꋪꂵ: here <3

ꉔ꒤ꋪꋪꏂꋊ꓄ ꆰ꒤ꏂꇙ꓄ꇙ: wrote:
No quests!

꒐꓄ꏂꂵꇙ ꒐ꋊ ꒐ꋊ꒦ꏂꋊ꓄ꄲꋪꌦ ꒤ꇙꏂ꒯: wrote:Bugs x1 again for Silverstar (gained the new bugs last explore post) <3 Striked it out already c:

꒯ꏂꋬ꓄ꁝ ꄲꉣ꓄-꒐ꋊ: wrote:None!

↤↤↤↤↤ 𝔫όŦ𝑒𝕤: ↦↦↦↦↦ wrote:Image
None!
Last edited by coffee.berry on Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:17 am

FlowerClan

Valerianstorm was adjusting well to clan life. It had been many moons since she had joined Flowerclan. She was growing into a strong warrior. 6 moons ago she had three kits. Two girls and a boy; Honeypaw, Rosepaw, and Thunderpaw. They had grown into fine apprentices.
Brokenstar was gathering a patrol, time to hunt and feed the slowly growing clan. The cinnamon leader was asking Ghostmoon to come along. The solid gray warrior nodded her head. She got up and stretched, shaking the morning dew from her long fur. The pair walked over to Penguinpebble, who was busy telling Honeypaw, his apprentice, all about the different bird calls that could be heard in the morning. Brokenstar nodded to the camp entrance as she spoke. "Want to come out on the morning hunting patrol?"
Penguinpebble did not have a chance to answer. Honeypaw squealed in delight. "Oh please can we go Penguinpebble?"
The warrior looked down at his apprentice and shook his head in amusement. "Well, if we must."
Valarienstorm padded up and mewed. "I'd like to go too."
Brokenstar nodded and flicked her tail. She padded out of camp.

[ #189 ]

-- cats on patrol
BrokenStar | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Valerianstorm| She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Ghostmoon | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Penguinpebble | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Honeypaw | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Standard Predators/Prey please!
-- level 0
experience: 80
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
Bugs | 1 FP | x0
Mouse | 2 FP | x1
Small Fish | 2 FP | x0
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1
Frog | 3 FP | x0
Hawk | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
Last edited by littleminicooper on Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── 014. [march explore posts] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:57 pm

xxLILI041'S LISSIDOMxx
xx
written words exp: 45 exp
additional exp: n/a exp --
food+herb exp: 7 exp
patrol exp: 10 exp ----
death opt exp: yes (x2)
total exp: 124 exp -----
████

─────────────────────────────────────────
like a delicate page torn from a fairytale, the dwindling glow of the morning was falling— plummeting from its throne among the skies and into the kiss of flora and fauna below.

reality never failed to impress her… and so did lise.

dainty beak parting in a lyrical chortle, the little bird marched into the dancing shadows, fearless as the enchanting rose-golds of the morning faded into harsh bronze and indigos.

"lise?"
as sweet as ever, a hushed symphony unfurled like a lily in the silence… welcoming as the little soul fathomed of feathers danced among the roses of spring.

"where are you going, lise-"
and there, bejewelled like rubies and jades among the roses, a heap of scarlet and soft, withered greens adorned reality… breathtaking and startling all at once.
(+1fp [scraps], +1fp [scraps], +1fp [scraps], +1fp [scraps], +1 parsley, +1 burnet, +1 borage leaves, +7exp)

but there was something elsesomething else laced within the floral perfume of spring… something like the copper tang of blood.
“petra? maurus? i think we’ve got some company.”
(a predator [fox] has been scented on the border! does the patrol confront or ignore it?)
**you levelled up! <3 +1 fp, + 1 herb (both of your choice), +1 common edit

┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
fp earned: 4 fpxxx herbs earned: +1 parsley, +1 burnet, +1 borage leavesxxxx level: level 1 (134/200)
-> level 2 (58/300) xxxxitems earned: n/a xxxxxxxx hunger: 10% for the entire patrol!

└───────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[005] ~ Explore (Lissidom)

Postby LiLi041 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:10 pm

Last Explore Post: here! | Last Response Received: here!
Level 2 (58/300 exp) | Death Opt-In: Yes | Predators/Prey: default

Patrol
Lissi | she/her| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: no
Maurus | he/him| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: no
Petra | she/her| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: no

Items Used
N/A

Active Quests
N/A

Inventory
Prey:
  • bugs | 1 FP | x3
  • scraps | 1 FP | x8
Herbs:
  • daisy leaves | x1
  • thyme | x1
  • comfrey root | x1
  • horsetail | x1
  • parsley | x1
  • burnet | x1
  • feverfew | x1

The patrol hurriedly packed their spoils away, no time to appreciate or revel in their find for long. The scent of blood was getting clearer by the second, the coppery smell invading their noses with an aggressive, dangerous threat, though it was still a distance away.

"It smells like... fox," Maurus warned. "A bloody fox." His nose was the best of the three, and as soon as the scent had reached his nose, an image of the dangerous predator had already formed in his head. "Be careful, injured foxes are likely to be more desperate in their attacks, and they'll definitely give any attack their all. They're incredibly dangerous in this state, and they're cunning creatures."

Lissi paused for a moment. Should they confront such a dangerous predator? They were inexperienced still... would they even stand a chance against a predator like this, armed with experience and wiles?

She expressed her doubts to her clanmates. By this time, the smell of blood was a glaring threat on every-cat's radar, and the scent of fox was getting more and more apparent with their concentration on the scent, though still far.

Petra noted, "It smells like the fox is still around the border. It might not settle in our territory." She shared much of the same doubts as Lissi, and was worried about their safety.

"But what if it does?" Maurus asked. "We need to get rid of this threat before it recovers."

Lissi hesitated. The risks were great, but if the fox was given more time, perhaps it'd become an even greater risk to their whole clan. Their camp might even be threatened. She had heard stories of foxes and other predators driving cats out of their homes, stories full of desperation and despair.

Even if the fox didn't choose to settle on their side of the border, it might come back another day, still as big a looming threat as before.

They had to chase it off now.

They had to confront this fox.

"Lise, can you go out and scout? Be careful, and stay in the trees. Don't land on the ground, and don't get close to the fox," Lissi requested. Lise chirped his agreement with solemnity, and flew off.

Petra set Artep down on the ground and had him hide in a little tree hollow, along with their food and herbs. "Stay here, Artep. Hide with the food, and if a predator comes and you can't protect the food, just run away and keep yourself safe. Don't show yourself to anyone until we come back." Artep nodded silently, and curled himself protectively around the food in the tree hollow. Petra covered the hollow with some leaves and twigs and moss.

As they waited for Lise to come back with a report, the trio started moving towards the border. The coppery smell in the air got stronger and stronger, and the weight of their impending fight sunk in heavily. They would have to stretch themselves to their limits to confront such an opponent, for the first time in their young lives.

[They were going to confront this fox.]

[520 words]

Notes: Choosing level-up rewards:
Level 1- 1 FP [scraps] (from this, forgot to choose before sorry!)
Level 2- 1 FP [scraps], 1 herbs [feverfew]
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuma.exe » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:49 pm

rainclan

stormstar blinked so his tears wouldnt show.
but he had to hunt. he couldnt think about furzetuft right now because it would just hurt him more. the sun was lowering in the sky and in a few hours he had to go home. he saw a monkey swing through the rainforest and he followed it. jumping up and down after it was tiring but hunting had to be done.
he followed the monkey more until he arrived at a waterfall with at least 6 frogs on lily pads.
the monkey had got him to a place full of food. all he had to do was catch them and run after them.
before he started he grabbed the nearest lily pad and bit it into a heart shape with a lily in the middle. he knew it was kind of embarassing but without thinking he shoved it under a rock. he picked the rock up. nothing was there.
he hoped that the little bug inside the lily would still be there when furzetuft found his gift.
now it was time to hunt some prey.

[ 165 words ]

-- cats on patrol
stormstar | he/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
monkey | 4 FP
pudu deer | 3 FP
bugs | 1 FP
frog | 3 FP
capybara | 5 FP
armadillo | 2 FP
lemur | 5 FP
pygmy marmoset | 2 FP
siamang | 1 FP
new predators:
crocodiles, asian wild dogs, jaguar, anaconda
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? no
-- level 0
experience: 78
n/a
-- active quests:
n/a
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
armadillo | 2 FP | x1
bugs | 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

chickweed | x1
comfrey root | x1
ragwort | x1
hi im yuma.
i like rats dogs and the color red.
###"be brave."
i have a really cool bike thats red.
i also have a lot of anime novels. i collect rats
so please send me rats because i love them
and i need to collect them all.
##################Image©
LINK

LINK

stars rainclan

LINK

LINK

░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌

ImageA WILD name APPEARS!
⫷╸ABOUT ME╺╺╺╺

you know i really like rats
i have a toyhouse too because its cool
i dont really like school
drawing is nice so i might do stuff
on the oekaki more often. i think
thats more of a goal than something
else but okay.

Yuma.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 𓆙 .002 ]

Postby eldritch hound » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:08 am

██ 𓆙 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 ██ lvl: 0 ─ exp: 54 | death opt in: yes | custom pred/prey: xx
    last explore: xx
    last explore reply: xx
    ███
    ███
    items used this post: none
    active quests: none active
    xx────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

as the two cats, one of which wasn't invited to the outing but had seemingly decided it was their job to keep an eye
    on treasure. which, arguably it was, because the cat that had joined him now was a dominion who's sole job in the c
    lan was to accompany the seraph on any trips they may want to take. for protection. it was a warm afternoon and tr
    easure was just about at the end of their, albeit short, patience. he had set out on this trip alone with the intention
    of hunting but had so far, with the exception of a small batch of insects he had found at the very beginning of the a
    dventure. and ever since copia had joined him, there hadn't even been the peep of a cricket let alone anything else
    that would be more worth their time.

the pair had already screwed up a considerable (and an embarrassing) amount of hunts and one more failure from his
    useless 'hunting partner' and he will have just about of had it. as the two cats continued on through the trees of the ev
    erchase, a small voice piped up from behind him "look, it's not my fault that your stupid tail decided to wander off...".
    treasure couldn't help but stop at the completely audacious statement that came from the dominations mouth. copia ha
    d bumped into him, caught off guard by the sudden stop from the cat in front.

it took treasure a few beats of time before he could compose himself enough to turn back towards the company "I was fine.
    I didn't need you or your bloody entity to watch over me. I got on perfectly well without you." the voice was calm and colle
    cted, but the tone failed to mask the full extent of the emotion behind them.

xx───────────────────────────────────────────────────────── words: 309 ───
    inventory:
    xxxxinsects | one food point | x 1
    xxxxgoldenrod | x 1

patrolling cats:
    xxxxtreasure |he/him| HP 100% | HUP 0% | sick: n
    xxxxcopia |they/them| HP 100% | HUP 0% | sick: n

oop: I've jiggled around my cats roles and stuff to I'm just making a new explore but I don't know where I
    was going with this. I think I want them to become enemies to lovers ;0; I really love these two kitties
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── 015. [march explore posts] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:02 am

xxCOFFEE.BERRY'S PEACECLANxx
xx
written words exp: 15 exp
additional exp: 1 exp --
food+herb exp: 2 exp
patrol exp: 10 exp ---
death opt exp: n/a exp
total exp: 28 exp ----

─────────────────────────────────────────
if she ever were to forget the indigo display of starless nights adorning the canvas of the night… it would be now.

now… with infinite starry braids staining the night skies, billowing like silks fathomed of citrine and sapphires.
now… as a lifetime's worth of twinkling lights kissed the darkness, and the shadows that had once danced in endless hues of onyx, now blossoming and unfurling in the most vivacious of scarlets.

and in the depths of it all.. a starry plume of gauzy ashen greys. a plume bejeweled in… gifts?
(+1fp [bugs], +1 chamomile, +1 random item [starburst], +3exp)

┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
fp earned: 1 fpxxxxxx herbs earned: +1 chamomilexxxxxxxx level: level 3 (60/400) -> level 3 (88/400)
items earned: starburst xxxany free posts remaining? : zero posts -----xxxxx hunger: 10% for silverstar!

└──────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:34 am

XXXXXX
XXxxImage
XXx──────────────────────────────────────────
𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐘/𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋: 1 • 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄: 36/200 • 𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃-𝐈𝐍: NO
XXx──────────────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxx
xx
;;;x𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏
;;SHE/HER | HP - 100%
;'HUP 00% | SICK - NO
;'• RANK | SOLDIER

X
𝐕𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓
;'HE/HIM | HP - 100%
;'HUP 00% | SICK - NO
;'• RANK | SCRIBE
xx
'𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐍
;'HE/HIM | HP - 100%
;'HUP 00% | SICK - NO
;'• RANK - HUNTER

X
𝐌𝐀𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇
;'SHE/HER | HP - 100%
;'HUP 00% | SICK - NO
;'• RANK | HUNTER

X
'𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃
;'HE/HIM | HP - 100%
;'HUP 00% | SICK - NO
;'• RANK | BLACKSMITH
XXXXXXXXXX

──────────────────────────────────────────┘

Silver rays fell upon the golden sands of Altan, casting the realm in a cool glow. The land that was typically deserted at this time, was alive with the sounds of gentle pawsteps, heavy breathing and the occasional exhausted cry. For on this night, they had continued on their journey to lengthen the distance between their newfound enemies, Menes. They'd only escaped about half a moon ago, though despite all that time, they hadn't gone considerably far.
      XXXXOne of the reasons was due to the fact Venn, their current leader, was more or less of senior age. As a matter of fact, quite a few members were and then there were the youngest members of the exiles, who had trouble keeping up with the rest. Of course, there were various ages in between, but for the wellbeing of those individuals in particular and likewise their own, the pace wasn't incredibly quick. And when one considered the very earth tearing in two, it wasn't like there was a real, urgent hurry. They could take their time, if they needed to. Which they did.
      XXXXAlas, it was near the time of when the moon reached its highest point that the rebels finally decided to settle. The hooded senior directed the group toward a mass of stones, on which he perched. His head slowly moved to and fro, as if gazing over the gathered felines before him. After a long pause, the tom spoke.

"I know we are all exhausted and wish for nothing more than rest. I am trying to allow for as many stops as possible, but we must make it to the ruins before harsh times fall upon us." The white-furred tom-cat sighed. "I have no idea of the condition of the ruins, but wandering about the desert for the rest of our lives is something we cannot do...and I'm certain none of you want that." He rasped, whiskers quivering.
      XXXX"That is why, I've decided we should stop here and create a temporary camp. Until we're more energized. I would like a few cats to gather everything they're able to before the moon begins to set...whether that is prey, herbs, supplies...anything. And so...I would like...Flaresun to lead one patrol. Take with you Snap Of Furious Flame, Maplewish, Vapor Frost and Bushbird."

Flaresun, a flame-point hunter, nodded at the tom's words. He arose, gathering the cats he'd been directed to as Venn spoke to a few others. Once the patrol had gathered, the tom began to lead them away from the others. "...Let's hurry now. With more time, we should be able to bring back a decently sized haul." he said over his shoulder, though his ears twitched nervously.

── 453 words + experience won via quest board! 1, 2, 3

*note. i've overhauled a bit of my lore, including names! this is the reason for any and all changes, just thought i'd let the writer team know! ^^
XXXXXXXxx───────────────────────────────────────────
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXx𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
XXxXXx↳ NONE CURRENTLY
XXx𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐒 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃
XXxXXx↳ NONE CURRENTLY
XXx𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
XXxXXx↳ JERBOA | 2 FP | X1
XXxXXxBAT | 2 FP | X2
XXxXXxMOUSE | 2 FP | X1
XXxXXxSPINY TAILED LIZARD | 3 FP | X3
XXxXXxSQUIRREL | 3 FP | X1