Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby Moths. » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:29 am

I am technically a coppa but I really hope that won't stop me. So ima fill out the founder form :?

Username:Ratsluvcheez (may soon be pigeon ??)

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
Prologue (so a prompt for this) Lightfeather (founder) prowled just outside the border of the woodland, their past home. They had been banished three months ago, and struggled for food. They hadn't left the land around the Pride's forest ever since. But today was different. Today Lightfeather would finally leave this space. If they were lucky, maybe even this biome. But those thoughts would have to wait. First, they would leave the forestlands, to what the pride had called Dangershore. It was deemed this because of the humans who frequently visited, sometimes with long twigs that shot painful deathly rocks. The plan was intervened with when the humans caught Lighfeather, and she went on a moving, frloating hunk of metal, with all sorts of un-lion creatures on it. Lightfeather was shipped to a musty place where she was cood at by human cubs. Then, when being trained to another zoo, as that was what they were called, the train crashed, setting lightfeather, in her isolation cage (she was too vicious) free to the savannah. They trekked for days, hunting antelope and hawks. Soon they decsended into a canyon surrounded with cliffs. It was an unnocupied space with many rabbits and therefore many hawks. There were also many finches and sparrows, as well as berries. Yes, this was a place to settle. Finally, they rested without fear.

Maned or not maned:not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:Thinking like leucistic? Link to da definition of that word and color schemes at bottom :)

leucistic definition: https://www.google.com/search?q=luecistic&rlz=1CAEAQE_enUS777US785&oq=luecistic&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Fur color (ish??):https://www.hyatts.com/eCom/images/1/111306.jpg
[u]Eyes (hetero-chromatic):(right eye)
Eyes (hetero-chromatic):(left eye)Image
Moths.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:24 am

username: hunny.milk.tea
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
the lioness continued to spring forward, her lungs burning with the raw sensation of air being greedily gulped up by the actions she took. she seemed to be running, no, sprinting almost, her muscles aching with the sharp movements as she carried on. beneath her pelt her tone muscles were well defined, implying to those that saw her streak past that she was well established with running. but why was she running they pondered quietly to themselves. a lone lioness as young as she, running from what appeared to be nothing but the morning sun. the dew on the grass brushed against her as she continued to push off her powerful hind legs, her maw hung ajar as she panted heavily. her heart hammered against her chest and her ribcage flared with the press of her lungs. wherever she was going, she seemed to be confident in her sense of direction, her eyes bright with life. the lioness didn't hesitate in her motions as she continued on, the rush of the tall grass continued to pass her, day and night. she would only rest for short periods, such as when she came across a small pool of rain water or when the veil of night nipped at her ankles. only then would she close her heavy eyes and lay herself to rest. but for the lioness this was no journey, this was life. she had been on the run ever since she escaped the gaping jaws of eternal peace when a new male had taken over her kin pride. she had fled, as fast as she could, and that was what she had been doing ever since. she knew nothing more and nothing less, except for the wind at her tail and the freedom of the hunt. but the hunt for what? the hunt for belonging she guessed to herself. but soon enough that day came, and if came in the form of beauty she had only ever dreamed of. across the desolate deserts and polarizing tundras she had faced there in front of her sat a place of nature so perfected by time that it seemed ethereal. the lioness glanced across the wild sprouts of tulip fields, huge groaning old oaks shaded areas of comfort. the scent of raw honey filled her nostrils and a sleek smile crept across her maw. now this, this was home. this was where her curiosity had led her, this is what her fate had brought to her, home. she bounded down the rolling hill into the tulips the sweet scent of their pollen washed over her and her pelt was dusted in the small yellow particles. and so she decided to name herself, a name so perfect and so free. she named herself honey bee.
maned or not maned: not maned (3
inspiration/preferences/design prompt: honestly a soft mixture of a darker pelt with honey bee/bumble bee markings/design wise. deep golden eyes or lighter brown is fine, I don't really mind as artistic freedom is very much welcomed. honestly just feel the emotion in her story and take off from there, I think it really helps give a gage of her personality!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:03 am

hunny.milk.tea wrote:
username: hunny.milk.tea
the lioness continued to spring forward, her lungs burning with the raw sensation of air being greedily gulped up by the actions she took. she seemed to be running, no, sprinting almost, her muscles aching with the sharp movements as she carried on. beneath her pelt her tone muscles were well defined, implying to those that saw her streak past that she was well established with running. but why was she running they pondered quietly to themselves. a lone lioness as young as she, running from what appeared to be nothing but the morning sun. the dew on the grass brushed against her as she continued to push off her powerful hind legs, her maw hung ajar as she panted heavily. her heart hammered against her chest and her ribcage flared with the press of her lungs. wherever she was going, she seemed to be confident in her sense of direction, her eyes bright with life. the lioness didn't hesitate in her motions as she continued on, the rush of the tall grass continued to pass her, day and night. she would only rest for short periods, such as when she came across a small pool of rain water or when the veil of night nipped at her ankles. only then would she close her heavy eyes and lay herself to rest. but for the lioness this was no journey, this was life. she had been on the run ever since she escaped the gaping jaws of eternal peace when a new male had taken over her kin pride. she had fled, as fast as she could, and that was what she had been doing ever since. she knew nothing more and nothing less, except for the wind at her tail and the freedom of the hunt. but the hunt for what? the hunt for belonging she guessed to herself. but soon enough that day came, and if came in the form of beauty she had only ever dreamed of. across the desolate deserts and polarizing tundras she had faced there in front of her sat a place of nature so perfected by time that it seemed ethereal. the lioness glanced across the wild sprouts of tulip fields, huge groaning old oaks shaded areas of comfort. the scent of raw honey filled her nostrils and a sleek smile crept across her maw. now this, this was home. this was where her curiosity had led her, this is what her fate had brought to her, home. she bounded down the rolling hill into the tulips the sweet scent of their pollen washed over her and her pelt was dusted in the small yellow particles. and so she decided to name herself, a name so perfect and so free. she named herself honey bee.
maned or not maned: not maned (3
inspiration/preferences/design prompt: honestly a soft mixture of a darker pelt with honey bee/bumble bee markings/design wise. deep golden eyes or lighter brown is fine, I don't really mind as artistic freedom is very much welcomed. honestly just feel the emotion in her story and take off from there, I think it really helps give a gage of her personality!

Claiming ^ I loved reading your story, I'll get started on your founder right away :)
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:03 pm

Marking!
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:56 am

Username: Smilepup
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The small lion looked around, blood rushing in his ears. He had just ran away from his pride, in order to start anew. He would change his name, but he didn't know what to change it to. He had tried many names- they didn't sound right. He had laid beneath a tree, and fell asleep. He woke up, and it was night. An owl hooted overhead- that was odd, as owl's weren't common around here. It flew away, and the lion had finally gotten his name. Owl Flutter. He smiled to himself, and now, this territory was his- not like anyone came there anyway. Only owls, and prey.
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:

Something to do with birds-?? And this song-

https://youtu.be/D4MZTU1-_bw
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:52 pm

marking : )

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rain Ghost » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:56 am

Username:Honey_Bear:3

Sundew flinched as her father hit her mother. This was not right. Sundew wanted to tell her father this but she knew that if she did she might be hit too. Her father looked at her anyway. He raised his paw. Sundew jolted awake. Her mother had died years ago, leaving her with her father. Everything about her old pride was off balance. She had run away. She had wanted a place where equality and balance were held up as a standard. This place she could not find, however she could make it. Miles and miles away from everything she had ever known there was a peninsula full of tropical life. Here Sundew would make her own pride. The sun shown through the glittering dew covered leaves. Sunbeam Forest was now her home.
(134 words)

Maned or not maned:Not maned
Fur color-light and creamy
Eye color-green eyes
I'd like her to have a little tropical bird on her shoulder
Picture references: x x x
.█████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.|| Stars || xx || xx ||
.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello! I'm Rain Ghost <3
She/Her--queer

I'm active Friday-Monday
I love drawing
looking for a toyhouse code

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Imagexxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| Gallery || VOK pride || credit ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imagex..Image
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Rain Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:08 am

Username:
GᖾoᥙꙆ
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live:
Vesper looked onwards to the stars above, pondering over the strange land he found himself in. Being a young male he'd been driven from his original pride and sent off to start his own pride. As he'd traveled further and further north in hopes of unclaimed territory the male had noticed that time was seeming to stretch and distort as the air grew colder. Soft snow blanketed the rocky grounds and lined the sparse forests he found himself in now. Prey was fast here but thankfully his fur blended in well with the whites and greys of the land and allowed him to stealthily stalk his prey. Slowly he grew accustomed to what he called the 'Darkest Night' a time where the sun set and did not rise for many, many days. This was followed later by what he called the 'Brightest Day' when the moon failed to rise and blanket the land in night.
His territory was hostile, harsh cold winds and heavy snows in the winter followed by mildly warmer lands in the summer. Less winds, more prey plentiful. Still snowy just in less areas. The forest in the summer would wake and breathe and in the winter it would slumber. High mountains were capped with peaks of ice and snow and going to high up these stony giants made Vesper's lungs ache as he breathed in the frigid airs. A crystal clear river flowed through his territory, freezing solid enough to tread across most times save for the warmest days in the summer.
Vesper later had found a nest of warm steaming water that soothed his body, almost energizing him about a fourth of the way up a mountain near a large empty cave. This was where he claimed his home, where he spent most his time looking out over his home. Watching the snow blanket the forests below and staring at the bright cold stars and the colorful shimmer overhead in the sky.
Maned or not maned:
Maned
Color inspiration: click.
Design Prompt Ideas
Maybe fluffier looking because colder environment if possible?
American Lion
Artistic freedom is absolutely fine! I'm not too picky on how Vesper looks honestly, if a personality would help with the design to sum up Vesper in just three words I'd say he is solemn, mysterious, and perceptive.
▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
we're 𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 𝐒
whether we d a n c e or not
so we might as well 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐅𝐘 ↠ he/him
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx«=

▬▬▬▬
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeafpoolxCrowfeather » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:15 pm

Username:LeafpoolxCrowfeather
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live:The pride is hidden along a tree line of a thick redwood forest. The tall trees provide shade among their camp and their hunting grounds. As the trees provide shade they also provide burrows for the pride. Once you enter camp, all the grass has been pressed down, revealing the soft soil below. A large stone den leads down to a burrow, where you can imagine small cubs running around. One large fallen tree, covered in vines lays off to the side. The wood is still strong, and more than able to support a grown lion on top of it. Ferns line the front of the large fallen tree, hiding the entrance. As you move along through the camp you will see two large trees, the roots digging deep into the ground. Two burrows are hidden under the trees, a small tunnel connecting them. Small flowers grow around the entrance, their soft orange pedals are vibrant and pop out. The hunting grounds are due north from camp and take place in an open field. The treeline can be seen from the hunting ground, but still a good distance away. Tall grasses, ferns, flowers, and other vibrant plants take over the field.
"A glooming emotions hang from the dark starry sky. All the white dots seemed to draw a story, tell all the emotions that one can carry." I'd prefer if the mane could have dark fur, and white, or faded white speckles, and I would like the eye color to be associated with the feeling you got when you read the prompt! Other then feel free to have fun with them! (Hope I did this right)
Image/ Bri / She/her / Leo / Image

©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
LeafpoolxCrowfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:14 am

Username: bunnoblizzard
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your pride will live: The Sun Pride live in a time where humans have died out and animal populations have increased rapidly, their territory is within a hot savannah with a few massive Baobab trees. In the heart of their territory, they have the biggest baobab tree as their camp. The roots are exposed and very good for taking shade when it gets too hot. There are few watering holes but they have an average-sized one right behind their camp, good for hunting and drinking from.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Pinboard
Last edited by ivyy. on Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me