Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Skepluvias! - O p e n -

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:41 am

ShadyBro wrote:
Our 50th adopt is another custom raffle! Enter to win a free custom Skepluvi <3

Ends tomorrow! Last minute entries and or form edits are allowed <3
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:12 am

I got this absolutely stunning bit of art from Zear of my lovely baby Panya today <333 Yall should go check out Zear's art shop!

┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:52 am

ShadyBro wrote:
I got this absolutely stunning bit of art from Zear of my lovely baby Panya today <333 Yall should go check out Zear's art shop!

Holy smokes that's amazing! I didnt know we could do gift art xD I'll try to find time to do some ^^
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:21 am

Woah! I noticed one of them had a companion and was wondering how we add them? :>
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:08 am

AlexLeDraggu wrote:Woah! I noticed one of them had a companion and was wondering how we add them? :>

Companions arent really a thing for normal Skepluvi, it was just an addition for a staff custom ^^;
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:38 am

Announcement: Skepluvias will be hosting a special rescue event soon, in which members will be able to adopt and develop the storylines of semi-custom skepluvis. We hope to start up the event shortly after we reach Skepluvi number 100 (which will be another custom raffle of course). For those of you that know me and my adopts, you probably already have a pretty good idea of how the event will work, but for those that are new to these sorts of things you can check out several examples of different rescue events I've put together by looking at my Sveldala slaughter rescue event from 2017 here, the Fair Run hoarder rescue event from 2016 here, or even the old-as-dirt Kietta greyhound rescue event from 2015 here (all of these are now closed, obviously, but hopefully they give yall a good idea of how events work). Meme and I will be further discussing our ideas and figuring out just how much we will be able to handle on our own with putting this thing together in the coming weeks. Thankfully since I've done these a million times over for various adopts, this should run pretty smoothly and be lots of fun for everyone! So I hope yall are as excited as we are c:
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Winter| » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:19 am

ShadyBro wrote:
Announcement: Skepluvias will be hosting a special rescue event soon, in which members will be able to adopt and develop the storylines of semi-custom skepluvis. We hope to start up the event shortly after we reach Skepluvi number 100 (which will be another custom raffle of course). For those of you that know me and my adopts, you probably already have a pretty good idea of how the event will work, but for those that are new to these sorts of things you can check out several examples of different rescue events I've put together by looking at my Sveldala slaughter rescue event from 2017 here, the Fair Run hoarder rescue event from 2016 here, or even the old-as-dirt Kietta greyhound rescue event from 2015 here (all of these are now closed, obviously, but hopefully they give yall a good idea of how events work). Meme and I will be further discussing our ideas and figuring out just how much we will be able to handle on our own with putting this thing together in the coming weeks. Thankfully since I've done these a million times over for various adopts, this should run pretty smoothly and be lots of fun for everyone! So I hope yall are as excited as we are c:

That sounds amazing!!
she/her
|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:34 pm

Just wondering if it is okay for us to draw them and put the art in our Scruffle threads uwu
I noticed drawing the tacking and stuff could replace writing but I'm not that good of a writer and was wondering if we are allowed to replace all the writing prompts with a scene print uwu
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:23 am

AlexLeDraggu wrote:Just wondering if it is okay for us to draw them and put the art in our Scruffle threads uwu
I noticed drawing the tacking and stuff could replace writing but I'm not that good of a writer and was wondering if we are allowed to replace all the writing prompts with a scene print uwu

Of course. Just follow the normal species rules.
The prompts arent writing prompts, they are writing or art prompts - or whatever else someone may come up with to fulfill the task. This is very open ended and can be completed in pretty much whatever way you choose, so long as it genuinely completes the proposed task. There are examples linked in the Tacking section here.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets