Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:25 am

mark!
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luca-Soulishan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:30 pm

I am the owner of the founder #303 Len. I changed my username and had forgotten to make my pride which I am working on now. On his adoption page I wrote my pride name to be Darks Silver Pride which I will be changing to The Thundercloud Pride. I am not sure where or who to contact about this, but I though I should at least let you guys know about my username change and my pride's page so you can update the archive.

I will update both this page as well as post on my lions page the links to the pride page once it is finished.

Link to my Pride
Luca-Soulishan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:33 pm

Luca-Soulishan wrote:I am the owner of the founder #303 Len. I changed my username and had forgotten to make my pride which I am working on now. On his adoption page I wrote my pride name to be Darks Silver Pride which I will be changing to The Thundercloud Pride. I am not sure where or who to contact about this, but I though I should at least let you guys know about my username change and my pride's page so you can update the archive.

I will update both this page as well as post on my lions page the links to the pride page once it is finished.

Link to my Pride

For username and pride changes it would be best to fill out those forms on this thread. This will insure your changes are found and logged♡

Username change form and Change in pride link/name.
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luca-Soulishan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:02 am

Thank you, I've posted the changes.
Luca-Soulishan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:51 pm

yennefer wrote:
      i have really terrible eye sight so forgive me if this question was answered on the front page.
      if i receive a runner up from an adopt, does this mean i can redeem it for something? or is the runner up just the award itself?
      thanks ♥

Hi! Runner ups are lions based on the design of the original adopt. Your runner up will be made sometime soon when the artist has time. Congrats on your first lion!
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:28 am

Realizing... THIS IS MY THIRD MONTH IN CS YEET I CAN START TO JOIN
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:39 pm

Do I have to be exactly two months or more? Or can two-months-in-two-days count? While I’m at, I’m kinda curious as to why the length is necessary, a preference for people to understand how things work or?
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:04 pm

QueenOfWyrms wrote:Do I have to be exactly two months or more? Or can two-months-in-two-days count? While I’m at, I’m kinda curious as to why the length is necessary, a preference for people to understand how things work or?

the day on two months, you are eligible to put in a founder ticket.

The two month minimum age requirement of your account is to prevent multi-accounting. Basically, to prevent people from abusing the free founder ticket system in order to get designs.
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:10 pm

Yay I’m finally two months in by CS’ time!
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:51 pm

Username: AwkwardAnxiety
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The Grand Cycle Pride prides (pardon the pun) itself on it’s variety of terrain. The den of the pride is located on an oasis in a dry savannah biome. The western side of the territory contains a dense rainforest and the southern end meets a sea that they call the Great Water. They hunt mainly in the savannah, better suited for the grasses and the wide open spaces, however young cubs sometimes dare each other to brave the strange rainforest, full of colorful plants and weird creatures. The territory is very large and pride members are required to roam or hunt in groups so that they are never lost by themselves.

One might ask how do a large amount of territory was gained and that is easily answered. The founding male was kicked out of his birth pride and chased from every territory he tried to pass through until he decided to go past the furthest prides and continue as far as he could past that, picking up rogues on the way, so that his territory could be large and unchallenged.
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Fire-y colored pelt with sand colored mane and eyes if possible
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me