Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Summer event

Postby The Lion Collector » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:48 pm

hello, I just recently joined CS but I saw these species. I was just curious as to why accounts must be 2 months old? is this to prevent like cheating or something else?

Adult•Gemini•Lion lover
Looking to collect all lions and animal egg #s/animal egg look-a-likes
joined CS on 6/2/2020
The Lion Collector

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:39 am

The Lion Collector wrote:hello, I just recently joined CS but I saw these species. I was just curious as to why accounts must be 2 months old? is this to prevent like cheating or something else?

Yes, this is to prevent people from multi-accounting in order to get free lions through the founder prompt or wasting the artists time if they get banned for multi-accounting and the lions are then stuck on a nonactive account

dino cat wrote:how do coppas level? do we post the forums here?

Levels should be posted on the Leveling up thread
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fleurs » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:59 am

Username: sandpiper.
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: Donatello was built on the island of Raja Ampat in Indonesia by the very first lions to ever settle. The territory comes with many trees, plants, sand, prey, and the majestic ocean. The lions of Donatello live in an old, abandoned human camp that is filled with huts. Each hut is separated by the ranks of Donatello, although some lions prefer to sleep with their mates or parentals in their assigned hut. The Donatello territory was achieved by the first lions to a war that deemed most of the pride dead. Ever since than, any Donatello pride must fight to keep their territory ever twenty-six moons. 106/100
Maned or not maned: Not Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I would love for my founder to have the design of a monarch butterfly x but in a caramel color scheme x and orange eyes x
fleurs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferretlands » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:11 am

Username: DoggieSundae

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:

There is a secretive and lush watering hole inside the cliffs of the vast green valley. It is a small cave, with a pool of glistening water, and holes in the ceiling betraying the sun. Grass and bushes and even small trees grow inside the cave. The tunnel entrance- just barely big enough for a full-grown lion to fit through- is hidden by vines. The first lion to discover this place is the founder, who marked it as the site of their own future pride.

The valley outside is inhabited by zebras and gazelles and antelope, as well as other lion prides to compete with.

Maned or not maned: Maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Dull natural pink-ish color with white or black splotches near the back?
ferretlands

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:24 am

Sixbane wrote:
dino cat wrote:how do coppas level? do we post the forums here?

Levels should be posted on the Leveling up thread[/center]

Yes, but COPPAs can't post on forums.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:59 am

nooooooo i've only been here less than a month... i'll mark for later then
Last edited by QueenOfWyrms on Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:24 am

Username: ethium
    100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:

in the beginning there were 3 stones, some say the ancestors plucked them from the heavens and dropped them to earth, so that mortals may have power as they did, others say these things formed naturally. through the bonds of the powerful sky prides. regardless of your belief there is one thing that is commonly agreed upon, these stones are incredibly valuable, and important. but they disappeared long ago.. at least, that was what was thought. ..

the stones had become dispersed across the land, and a great war was fought over who would hold such power. however none of those who fought over the stones ever received the stone they sought, for they destroyed one another in their greed. from this greed prides began to form, and these cursed prides dispersed across the land, devouring anything that dared enter their path. when the mortal realm seemed doomed to fall victim to the sins of mortality, the ancients proved their mercy, and blessed three newborn cubs, not of noble birth, but of average or poor parentage. Unassuming these three cubs, with the blessing of the ancients, were each given one of the three stones.

the golden stone of light and knowledge.
    the emerald stone of earth and judgement.
    the aquamarine stone of water and power.

these cubs, unaware of the prophecy spoke of their birth, went on to live their lives as if nothing had ever effected them.
    the third cub, harnessing the stone of water and power, went on to start their own pride. finding a territory to call his own in a sheltered jungle. the main camp is situated near a shallow river (enough to wade in, not enough to wash a grown lion away) and the accompanying waterfall. the dens are built within the large roots of the great trees, as the jungle provides huge trees that fully grown lions are able to shelter under. The territory is vast, and comfortable. though harder to mark at times, it provides plentiful prey and allows these lions to be particularly agile, as they have to be to maneuver in their humid jungle environment.

Maned or not maned: maned, please.

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:

I'd love if he could somewhat resemble these? feel free to take artistic liberty, but the biggest thing is i would like those striking blue eyes each of these photos have. (it'll be important for my story c:)
    001 - 002
    -- Are scars allowed? If they are, could you add a minor one across the bridge of the muzzle ? and maybe another minor one on his shoulder? (if not thats fine! i have no issues with working around different things i'm just bouncing ideas)
Last edited by ethium on Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:59 pm

Mark
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P H I L » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:25 pm

Username: P H I L

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The Coconut tribe was founded by their King Blitz. Their pride resides near the great gorge where there is plenty of food, fresh water and tons of space. There territory is 75 acres of land where there is a cave that resides on top of a large rock. The watering hole is shared by many creatures; lions, antelopes, warthogs, meerkats and many more! Every now and then outsiders that are not a part of the Coconut pride will come to the watering hole; adolescences, adults and cubs alike to either visit them or they wish to join the pride. The Coconut pride is said to be the friendliest pride within the East savannah. [113/100]

Maned or not maned: maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: pure white lion with pale blue eyes (let me know if that eye color is not allowed)

Omg ignore that! I just realized I have a founder so sorry! Lol
Staff Positions
·Transcendence (Admin)
·The Creature Emporium (moderator)
·Warriors Livez 2 (Admin)
Volux Foxes (moderator)
She/her·Writer
Coder·Artist

P H I L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TimelordSnowy » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:24 am

Username: TimelordSnowy
A heavily forested canyon between 2 mountains. They reside in the darkened tunnels and caves throughout the place. A river bisects the canyon down the middle, a great waterfall the source of it at one end. The exit and entrance to their home on the other. A great darkness befell the land, casting everything into shadow. They traveled many miles to find a safe haven from the darkness, a place to be safe and call home. The canyon they discovered was the perfect place. Easily defense-able, plenty of water and food. A safe haven for all in the time of darkness. Even as the darkness as slowly lifted, and things have gotten better, they still call this place home and will continue to for many years to come.

Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
Darker Body, preferably a black or dark grey. With some lighter markings. Like medium/light grey. Can't find example of markings since...lions don't really have any irl but go wild, do what you think is best. If the mane could be something like the first picture(gradient lookin colors?) but in similar colors to markings(maybe a tad darker) that would be awesome! I just want markings to be the lightest possible thing on him. Also I dont have a specific eye color but something that stands out from his body would be appreciated :)
Pics for inspiration :)
1. 2. 3.

This is Pickle.He is my friend

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I'm a Snake!

Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.
TimelordSnowy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me