Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Kalon Advent Daily Gift

Postby Zigzagoon » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:12 pm

Username + Number: Zigzagoon 97981
Kalon Name + Link Alba
Prompt: Alba isn’t very good at coming up with particularly creative gifts every year, but she IS good at baking. So she whips out the mixing bowl and bakes a variety of cakes and biscuits, carefully prepared with her friends tastes in mind. A nice sponge, some buttery shortbread, or ginger biscuits with a kick of spice, you name it!
════════════
    My Info
    ♕ Zig / Jig / El
    ♕ they/them
    ♕ Feel free to send me a PM!
    ToyhouseCS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:35 pm

Username + Number: nio 144488
Kalon Name + Link daiquiri
Prompt: this year, daiquiri is giving all of her friends homemade cookies! each friend will receive a batch of their own cookies. daiquiri has been secretly researching for months to find out what everyone's favourite cookies and/or flavours are. they will all be delivered the day they're made, so they're still warm and fresh!
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mehrak » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:59 pm

Username + Number: vashwood 999649
    Kalon Name + Link: saturn
    Prompt: (73 words)
    This year, Saturn decides that she wants to go all out for her siblings, Aphrodite and Boris. All of the siblings always shared over-the-top gifts; it was so common that it was basically family tradition! However, Saturn was excited for the card she gets to pull this year. Saturn is planning to get her brother Boris a large terrarium kit, and she'll get Aphrodite that new set of plushies that she's been begging for!
mehrak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:50 am

Username + Number: Broccoli_Bento + 965616
Kalon Name + Link: Colt
Prompt: Colt isn't always the greatest at picking out gifts for his friends, usually giving them something random he spotted at the store/mall, but when it comes to his little brother Connor, he knows exactly what to get him.
This year Colt will be giving most of his friends some sort of small cooking appliances or utensils, thinking they'd like it as it is "useful", but for Connor he will be getting him a captain's wheel for his living room wall, as Connor loves everything about pirates and the sea.

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p i n e a p p l e » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:30 am

Username + Number: p i n e a p p l e + 307960
Kalon Name + Link: Roen
Prompt: Roen is a travelling fabric merchant, renowned for finding all sorts of exquisitely dyed and crafted fabric - from the softest lotus silk bolts to the most painstakingly embroidered linens. However, recently during his travels he met with a quiet little seamstress and her cottage witch wife, who together created the most enchanting brocades Roen had ever seen. Besides being beautiful with the most unique colors woven into the fabrics, the patterns almost seemed to move whenever he glanced at them from the corner of his eye. They were also, of course, enchanted to stay dry and repel muck and dirt - which was perfect for a specific swamp witch he knew. Thus, he wrapped a brocade in paper and twine, ready to gift to Monroe the next time he found himself in her swamp.
•toyhouse•
Feel free to shoot me a PM if you wanna chat! I'm pretty laidback and friendly haha :)

p i n e a p p l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toy20243 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:05 am

Username + Number: toy20243 662782
    Kalon Name + Link Guy
    Prompt:
    Guy LOVES gifting handmade presents! All his gifts are made with love, right from the heart! This year guy is gifting all his friends and family small wood carvings of their favorite animals, Specter is getting a bat, Blaire is getting a mouse, and Milquetoast is getting a fawn! The carvings are pretty small so they're a lot of work, because of this he actually started his project LAST Christmas so that he would be able to give them out for this Christmas! It took a lot of work.. and a lot of splinters...

𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:08 am

Username + Number: Rosemoon #941592
Kalon Name + Link Aiden
Prompt: Aiden normally doesn't do gifts. He can't afford much, he doesn't like when other people give him things, he hates going to the store, he never knows what anyone wants, nobody ever gets him things he can actually use, so the compromise he's made is to just omit gift giving from the holidays altogether. However, this year his brother is supposed to be coming back home from college abroad to spend Christmas with their family. The past couple years he's missed out and had to stay in his school's country. So Aiden wanted to do something nice for him, since he wanted to show his brother how much he was missed. His brother (Ari) loves books. He's a very studious type, and has been studying various subjects. His main focus currently is psychology, but he reads a little about birds on the side as a hobby. So Aiden's plan this year was to get him a fake "psychology" book cover and put it over a stack of bird books to make it look like he just got him more textbooks for school. Then, when he opens the books, he'll realize that they were much much more special than that. Because of course, Aiden can't go a day without trying to prank or joke on his brother.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spriig » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:12 am

Username + Number: NYMPH! + 1086039
      Kalon Name + Link Luka
      Prompt: For the Winter Festival, the village where Luka was from would hang lights in the trees of the nearby forest to help light the way for the Goddess and her procession. Each individual light was created by someone in the village, so that each was unique. This year, far from his home village, Luka still finds himself crafting a light; but this time it's in the form of a lantern he will set free. A gift to himself and those he's lost. [82 words]
I'm so so so sorry but I'm not going to be here for a while. My uncle was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
Spriig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:54 am

Username + Number: Kyar 320861
Kalon Name + Link Evalye
Prompt:
What do you get a sister you haven’t seen in years? A sister who has what you can never have, who moves ahead while you remain trapped?

But it’s still in there, somewhere. An ounce, an inkling, something enough to spark a need. Maybe, for one day this year, we can remember. Who we once were - who we ought to have been.

A simple ring, set with a pale red gemstone, valued not for its worth, but the sentiment. A ring I’ve worn for twenty years. A memento. A memory and a connection, now, between us.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:43 am

Username + Number: mewsters + 159751
Kalon Name + Link ambrosia
Prompt:
Ambrosia will be giving her friends and family crocheted goods! What's better than receiving a homemade gift that embodies the warmth and love of friendship and family? Ambrosia uses all kinds of different yarn, from acrylic to wool to even the fancy stuff like alpaca wool. Socks, mittens, stocking caps; these items channel the warmth Ambrosia wants to symbolize.
mewst / adult / she-her / married / artist
+ toyhouse + my kals :3 +
i only really play for fun now, but may occasionally roleplay or trade pets

pixel art above by windwaken on th, pfp by me :3
mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me