Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Heartcatch Valentines 2023

Postby cecro » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:55 pm

Username + ID: kroger + 1018618
Archive: xxx
Prompt : (to {smug lemon})

howdy! i am sending this letter to say that you are a very cool person. you're really pleasant to interact with, plus your art is very neat! although im not so sure as to how i got into heartcatch anymore, i wouldn't be too surprised if it's partially because of seeing your heartcatch-related things in my oekaki notifs!

you are cool!

hello!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
they/he pronouns
autistic
toyhouse: cecro
discord: wormies3486
past user: kroger

cecro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:57 am

Username + ID: bakuraas. + 876991
Archive: [ clicky ]
Prompt :
Witchingdreamons,
I could say a lot of emotional stuff about how much I care about you and how you've affected my life positively, but that'd probably take 500 words instead of 50. I'm so proud of you seeing you get so into Heartcatch and becoming staff and everything! We've been friends for six-ish years now (I think, might be longer) and I can't imagine parsing through CS (or life) without you! Keep drawing and keep being awesome!

- GB (which in this case stands for [your] great friend)
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tempest Shadow » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:59 am

Username + ID: Malivolentia 821482
Archive: https://toyhou.se/WingsOfMalevolence/ch ... er:3799984
Prompt : To Kym:
You’ve always been so supportive of me ever since day one, your lore is super cool, and i really enjoy chatting with you! I’m still super thankful for the rotom design you made me <3
Also, to have finally found another silvally lover is like a dream come true! I wish you the best of luck in growing your silvally army ✨
Tempest Shadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redtruck » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:23 am

Username + ID: redtruck 701230
Archive: click!
Prompt: div ! thank you for being you! its always fun to tune into the hc server and see you're telling us fun facts about random national holidays, hosting scary (said w love) flash minigames, and the slew of wonderful designs youve created for members of the community! i hope you have a lovely year ahead of you!

bug gay sonic !! youve been an absolute delight to talk to! ive had a lot of fun just chatting w you and playing/mutually complaining about gd ^-^ youre really funny and very talented, and i wish you the best of luck throughout this year in all your endeavors!

rome
he/xe/it/they
est

redtruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowfood » Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:07 am

Username + ID: eviolite #1029512
Archive: Toyhouse
Prompt :

To: Zoruna

honestly, anyone who doesnt appreactiate you is doing something wrong. You're so sweet, you interact with everyone and really push things forward! Sometimes i wish i had the courage to talk to people so much so casually like you do. Keep doing what you're doing and i hope you'll keep having fun doing so

To: Blightcaller

hiiii I'm not sure why i keep bringing you up in every compliment-related thing, but god do you deserve it. You're funny, you're helpful and just so nice to be around. You're one of the few people in this community that I'd probably send a message to just for fun because I know you'd laugh with me <3
she/they
@pentagram

my gf ❤️
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:17 am

Username + ID: bsktcase + 300155
Archive: here
Prompt:
To aftonbuilt

From the moment I've joined I've seen you around in the discord. You've always been willing to chat and help when needed. I want to thank you for that! Always willing to help whenever I have a question on something. You've always been so fun and kind to talk too. I enjoy just seeing you around in the discord. Always knowing when you are around their will be fun around every corner.

- bskt <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:02 am

Username + ID: PikachuTori25 - 47866
Archive: Here
Prompt:
To Icing~

Thank you Icing for always being here for me and sharing in my brainrot! I honestly wouldn't know what to do without you and every day I'm glad I have you in my life! I love all the ocs we make and all the stories and relationships we have.... I would die for them... Thank you for joining HC too! It's been a blast fake gambling with you and talking about events and our pokemon together, I hope you know I love you a whole bunch <3

Love, your bestie!
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:54 am

Username + ID: .✰Mewo✰. - 74343
Archive: Link
To: Div.

I'm sending you this letter bc I think you are really fun! Seeing you around the HC server is always a joy because of the energy you bring, from you sending near daily national holidays to the minigames you host, as well as your positively adorable designs and art style! I conclude that you are a very cool person and that I'd love to see what mischief you cause next.

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:04 am

Username + ID: Checkinder + 151304
Archive: Here
Prompt :
To Div,

I think you're one of the people I've interacted with the most in the Discord server? You probably don't really know it, but it's helped me come out of my shell there a lot and made me a LOT more comfortable talking and hanging out in general! I really adore the designs you make and was overjoyed to get a nursery slot from you as my first one! (though it sucks about the egg who got yeeted into oblivion I am so sorry about that) Thank you for helping me feel more welcome in the community! I appreciate you a lot!

To Wretched.Felidae,

You are definitely one of my favorite people to make designs for! You always have fun MYOs and concepts and I really enjoy working on them! I appreciate how patient you are with how long it can take me sometimes as well! I really hope to work with you a lot more in the future when I have more time for designs! You've helped me find a place in this community as well and I owe you much more thanks than I could possibly write here.

To Chime + Heartcatch Staff,

Thank you so very much for being so patient with me with all of my questions and constant design checking! I love this community a lot and I am so happy to have found a place to settle on CS! All of the HC exclusive 'mons are amazing and there is so much love put in to this ARPG. You guys deserve so much love and recognition. <3
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:55 am

Username + ID: SonOfStarGod 639144
Archive: here
Prompt : Imp - First off I hope that you are doing well on your break! You have made this community a fun and safe place and I must thank you for that. Thank you for bearing with me too lol. But in all seriousness you and Chime have built this community to be what it is today and I am deeply appreciative of that. (61)
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me