Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Galingale Striders V3 | Hiring Staff & Artist

Postby KathrynKat » Tue May 26, 2020 9:46 am

Extras won't be open right away, but some point this summer I plan to pull more together. I first want to wait until I've got more staff & artists as well, before I start opening more things to manage!
Also a heads up that I know I've been not posting things for few days, may be slow for next few days as I've got a lot on mind, also not finished a gift art I've started that also needs to some point be finished within the next week, just by my hopes! haha

I will be very active again within days or so, I've not quit on you guys, so please do not stop swinging by! Tag a follow on Shadybro and I to keep tab on new adopts! :)
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:04 pm

I'm still open for more staff who could help manage certain tasks to help keep things organized.
I still plan to make more adopts again, just like to take time to for other things with my time.

I'd love for more artists, regular staff, training staff, item archivist, event staff and anyone just willing to help manage whatever extras!
My main staff and I aren't able to always keep things up alone as we've got other things to do from time to time. This why it be nice someday to have over 5 active staff/artist but hopefully 10 or so active!

Please do PM me if youd like to help in any shape or form on tasks not already taken! Which mainly just ID archive and not sure we need more than 1 mod atm as the community isn't yet active enough.

For the past couple weeks I've been working on other art projects in the times I wanna fo art. Focusing on a project on building a character I had just bought off of CS just days ago. 2 art of him in my gallery that are in the works. There will also some point be stories written out for him and his travels like a comic story! :) art + story written out on him as a nomad traveling the different area in which his species live. Building his personality along the story as well! :)

So I won't be very active yet!
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:34 pm

Mark
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:47 pm

I've just released 3 GS for Christmas, each have a Christmas item!

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Galingale Striders V3 | Looking 4 a Manager

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:33 am

I've decided to open up for offers, so feel free to check here for the details: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4609387

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:02 pm

I've granted Co-Ownership of this species over to Shadybro who will be the one running it while I'll continue as an owner still but Ghost Artist as I've been running another Closed Species (which isn't on here.) I'm just not that active here on Chickensmoothie anymore, and don't do much art on here either. I do want these guys to rerise again, so Shadybro will be helping keep the species running!

There are changes being done by Shadybro, Shady will be opening a new page under their account, so just look out for that!
Last edited by KathrynKat on Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:42 pm

Wooo! Congrats Shady! ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Galingale Striders V3

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:13 am

Galingale Strideres are currently under construction! We'll be moving to a new cover starting as V5 as there will be some changes done. I'm so sorry for how many versions we've had to go through, but with my plans and goals.. Our goal is to ensure a final to large changes, and finally able to run with a fair number of team members. We'll keep everyone up to date in the Fan-Club, so if got any questions, please go there or DM one of the Owners, Kathrynkat, Lady Lesednik or Vyraal! We'll be using the same Fan Club that was used for V3, so that'll be a good spot to ensure you mark if you haven't already!

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me