Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Dino Kittens - Grand Opening ^-^

Postby television » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:35 am

Mark
[єνє/νυℓтυяє]
[нє/ѕнє/тнєу]
[α∂υℓт]

[ℱ𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝒰𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 : 𝒯𝓋 ℛ𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝑒, 𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝓋, 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝓎 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽 ‌]

[🎨Art Shop🧑‍🎨][🎭Characters🪡]
[🎉Character Design Contest⚔️]

television

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchyBug » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:05 am

username;
-- SkyBug
reason why you want to be a moderator;
-- I came across your adorable new species and instantly loved their concept idea. They were too cute. I'd love to be a part of the species but, unfortunately, my art skills are the worst; which means an artist is out of question. Moderator is the next best thing to me.
Someone stole someone else's DK, what do you do?;
-- If I noticed, or this was reported to me, I'd start by simply just asking them to return the DK. It more than likely wasn't a mistake, but I don't like jumping to conclusions. If they ignore me, or continue to use the character, I'd report them to you for further punishment, whatever that may consist of.
Someone is spamming the fanclub with unrelated things, what do you do?;
-- I'd PM them about spamming and how it can actually hurt the species by getting the topic locked and ask them to watch what they post in the future. If I see it again from the same user, I'd give them one more warning against spamming the thread. Anymore and it's "three strikes you're out", I'd report them to you for further punishment.
Someone won a DK and tried out for another before the 5 days are up, what do you do?;
-- Maybe they missed the rule, so I'd copy and paste the rules into a PM and send it to them with an explanation about how they need to wait, give someone else a try. Next I'd PM the artist and inform them of the contestant. I don't see a reason to report them to you, unless you were the artist, as the artist would be able to ignore their tryout form and not award them with a second DK in such a short amount of time.
Whys should I choose you?;
-- Honestly? They're isn't anything special about me and I'm no different then any of the other users trying out for moderator. I spend a good chunk of time here on CS, but alike everyone else, I do have a life offline as well. I am huge on details, however, and may be more likely to catch a player who is a 'trouble-maker' with spamming or other stuff.
SchyBug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quietlights » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:51 am

cutee
mark
quietlights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:14 pm

Archivist
    username; demonthief.
    coding examples; I have coded all the layouts for my characters.
    reason why you want to be an archivist; I think this is a really cute species, seriously cats and dinosaurs are the best of both worlds and I can see this species really taking off with amazing designs. I would really like to be an archivist as I love organizing and sorting out threads to document every Dino Kitten in a clear, concise way so that everyone will be able to understand it. Overall this is a very sweet adoptable and while I don't think my artistic skills are good enough, I would still really love to be a part of these adopts and help them grow and expand.

Why should I choose you?; I am on regularly, at least once a day for a few hours which means I will be able to update them everyday. I am very open, so if I am unable to do something or am gone for more than a few days I would PM beforehand so you would know. I am friendly and helpful, willing to help others in the community either helping others with their forms,helping the artists keep on the right numbering system in a friendly manner, changing ownership or names or simply if someone has a question, I am all too happy to answer. While I don't have much archiving experience other than coding for my own characters, I am co-owner of a coding shop so I do know how to code and I understand that archiving is not something to take lightly and I will give it my all to stay ahead of the adopts being churned out by the lovely artists.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowrails » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:27 pm

Mark
Cute :3

Sean ☆ they/them

Not too active anymore
Will make customs or art for wishlist pets!
I like Kagepro, Saiki K, WOF, Minecraft, and Pokemon if you wanna talk in my pms

Was Bulbsaur from 2015-2019
Pardner in crime

ImageImageImage
Meowrails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:33 am

mark mark mark

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yesterday. » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:39 am

eeeeee
yes yes yes!
marking <3
- they/them
- est
- probably lookin at bugs
yesterday.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CleanBandit » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:31 am

username; CleanBandit

reason why you want to be a moderator; I really would enjoy being able to get into the Dino Kittens team!! I would love to be a part or help the forum reach the highest potential it can.

Someone stole someone else's DK, what do you do?; I would politely ask by PM that they stop claiming a DK that isn't theirs. I would tell that that it's against the rules to do so. If they resist, I would ask you to ban them for going against the rules. Ex; "Exuse me, but I see that your claiming a DK that isn't yours. Please stop immediately, or I might have to resort to telling the admin to block/ban you off from adopting from us."

Someone is spamming the fanclub with unrelated things, what do you do?; Ask them by PM to stop doing so. Something like; "Please stop spamming the DK forum please. (:" If they keep on doing so, I'd ask you to ban them off of the page.

Someone won a DK and tried out for another before the 5 days are up, what do you do?; Politely tell them that the five days aren't up. If they insist on adopting, I would just tell the person who made the adopt to disqualify their post/form.

Why should I choose you?; I would love to help the forum, like I've said. I would be more than happy to communicate be PM, and I'm a mod on another species too. It would just be amazing if you allowed me to help you with DK. I'm on regularly, and I'll reply to my PMs as soon as I can. I like organization and I believe I'm not pushy or overreactive. I don't get mean that much unless you sincerely are trying to get me that mad.

it you like cool cats, this
is for you!! tell Cerulean
I sent you please!! uvu
thankies!! mew, mew!!

█#1
█#2
█#3
█#4
█#5
█#6
█#7
█#8
█#9
ooh, this is from porter robinson's
music and stuff ovo
i love it uvu

hello there, i'm bandit, but call me whatever uvu i like drawing, watching anime especially haikyuu, listening to porter robinson, volleyball, and roleplaying!! pm me if you want to!! a ton of good and bad things happen to me all at once so i may get busy now and then <3 thank you for reading uvu
CleanBandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:06 pm

Username;

Severe Weather

Reason why you want to be a moderator;

Because the species are so cute. I already checked out the lines in the Artist Competition, and those are adorable. I also want to join because I'm very active, being a moderator keeps me busy, and I love to help people with different things.

Someone stole someone else's DK, what do you do?;

Stop them. If they claim that the DK is theirs, I will warn them, then I will warn the owner of the species. I'll make sure no DK's get stolen, and that no one fusses about it.

Someone is spamming the fanclub with unrelated things, what do you do?;

Warn them, too. I'll also warn the owner of the fanclub about the spammer, and I'll make sure he/she doesn't start again.

Someone won a DK and tried out for another before the 5 days are up, what do you do?;

Remind them about the rules. If they try it again, I'll tell the owner of the species about it.

Why should I choose you?;

I make sure that people follow the rules; but I'm not harsh. I used to be a moderator on another game before. It was fun, until the game shut down. I wasn't harsh, and if I was, I wasn't trying to be. I try to be positive about my reasons, and also descriptive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me