Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: WOI-Litter April: Zain and Nacht (OPEN)

Postby Sp00kEHours » Thu May 01, 2014 11:19 am

Username:
IBiteBack
Pup number:
The lovely puppy number two.
Pup's name:
I would name this beautiful girl Daenerys (Duh-nair-ius), because that is the name of my favorite Game of Thrones character.
Personality:(short 5 words)
Open-minded, protective, good-hearted, playful.
Armour Design(tron based):
Sadly, I only access CS through my phone or my Chromebook, which does not support Java, so I cannot use Oekaki, but I can describe it to you.
Daenerys' armor is a dark shade of silver crafted from fine metal, with bright blue gems that were engraved into the metal in the patterns of stars, and a moan on the left shoulder. Her armor is not the armor for paw-to-paw combat, despite the fact that she longs to be strong like the WoIs before her, but it is the armor of a scout. On her helmet at short, sharp spikes and these spikes are also on her back plate and side plates- a good form of protection.
Artwork:(2 pieces)
I will try to commission someone so that I may have some art of this beautiful WoI and her armor.
2 Facts About WoI:
Training Armor:
The teenies start with an wooden training armor and wear it until they become an Rank candidate, then they get their very own armor! The armors decide the ranks.

Earning Armor:

The WoI's armor was found by the UR´s long, long time ago. The armor lay in a big cave deep in the old forest of Isket. Only the WoI's know the way and it´s one mission that every young WoI will have to go through to get their own special armor. It's a tough initiation because the forest is full of danger. The armor had been made from Humans 8,000 years ago, since then there have been no humans in Isket they became extinct due to the evolution the other animals had gone through.

One add on of your choice:
☪ Likes
☪Hearing older WoIs tell stories, because she can imagine what happened and even think of what she would do in that situation.
☪Looking at the stars or the night sky, but she does not always stay up late to see them because a WoI cannot afford to be tired.
☪Swimming, or running, physical activity in general. She does not like to feel lazy or to feel like she has slacked off.

☪When she proves others (of the same or lower positions, as she would not disrespect lower ranking WoI) to be wrong.

((Off the form, just want to say, it was a battle for me to decide whether or not I wanted to try out for a WoI. It wasn't that I don't like the species or that I won't be responsible, it is just that my schedule is going to change over the summer as I will try to work in an exercise plan and a summer job. That, and I feel like someone would claim that I am not using my WoI when I prefer to roleplay in private messages because I am afraid of someone judging my grammar >///< .))

Old member just selling pets for art of her ocs
Sp00kEHours

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Fri May 02, 2014 10:09 am

TheWolfsgirl90 wrote:new entries only on 1st may then i will close it for edits only

Does this mean we will still be able to put in art and such after May 1st is over?
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Sat May 03, 2014 7:37 am

Austriagirl wrote:
TheWolfsgirl90 wrote:new entries only on 1st may then i will close it for edits only

Does this mean we will still be able to put in art and such after May 1st is over?

yes and after this post NO NEW Forms.
Mini Transformers not free use!

Image X x x Image

Doing old JBD ref update/JBD Ageing P.m. me (CLOSED)
Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WOI-Litter April: Zain and Nacht WINNER

Postby Kaylawolf » Thu May 08, 2014 9:12 am

Congraduations to Paint and Ravendarus!! I can't wait to see you in the Would community!

It was different when there was a Stark in
Winterfell.

But the old wolf's dead and the young one's gone south

to play the
Game of Thrones,

and all that's left us is the ghosts.

Kaylawolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CLUMSY » Thu May 08, 2014 9:54 am

Oh my<3
Oh my...
Oh my goodness
best birthday present ever
Thank you so much guys! I promise to take good care of her; and just a side note I may not be super active these last weeks of school (finals) but I'll definitely try to be on the chat /at least/ once a week (until Summer comes, that is. Then I can be on probably every day ;D;)
CLUMSY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Thu May 08, 2014 10:28 am

Omgoodness! Thank you so much <33 I love my little Na <3 she will be taken care of I promise! I can't wait to get her into the woi community hehe <3 I hope we can all rp the family too! Again thank you so much and congrats to you too Paint <33
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CLUMSY » Thu May 08, 2014 11:19 am

Oh yeses, congrats Raven(if it's okay I call you that)! We need to get these babes in the role play ;v;
CLUMSY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me