Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Vinson » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:20 pm

last explore post | last response received

Rustlingraven and Tumblinghawk, prey still held steadily in their jaws, shared a wary glance as this newcomer stood hopeful in the path of their traveling party. The calico molly seemed unabashed at her clear intrusion, asking for news of her friend - and Tumblinghawk shook out any notion of hesitancy and hostility he may have held before. She was just a harmless wanderer who was separated from her traveling partner, he realized. He would have felt the same if he had been separated from his former band with Crowcrawl, despite Crow's tendency towards violence and questionable motives that made Tumblinghawk wary around the dark tom. But they were still inexplicably tied together in some way, whether he liked the notion or not. But then he realized - they were not out just for some evening stroll. There was a sick cat back at their camp and they were searching for a cat who may hold the key to healing her, to saving her - Tumblinghawk grew frustrated with himself. How could he have forgotten a clanmate in need? How could he have forgotten their mission. He felt stupid now, watching Furzetuft look back and forth between the members of their party, hope quietly dashed from her gaze. He was torn, and he felt himself turning to Rustlingraven and then to Carrionstar, his new leader. He had seen how determined Carrionstar was to reach Bird's Watch, and he couldn't see the tabby tom giving up on their quest so easily. But he had also seen Carrionstar's easy compassion and grace, even with cats that he barely knew or didn't know at all. How would he react? What would he say? Tumblinghawk found his eyes and ears turned solely on Carrionstar now as the tom seemed to mull his decision.

Crowcrawl instantly resented Furzetuft for seemingly no reason. She was harmless, he knew that well enough - he had seen her around the city several times, but never with the companion she was searching for now. He huffed, narrowing his eyes. A cat with no ears? How was that possible? She seemed to be making up a story on the go, he thought, and he stood his ground firmly. He didn't quite agree with Carrionstar's erratic decision to go off searching for some ghost cat right as dusk was gracing his eyes, but he did agree that something needed to be done about these newcomers - especially the sick one. There was no place for a sick cat at their camp, especially not when they were a new clan. There could be no room for weakness. But as he looked around, he realized his companions were looking sympathetic. He drew his lip back in the beginnings of a snarl, let a flash of fang show to make sure that the calico molly knew his true thoughts. He had no time for her silly escapade or her pointless questions, her made up story. Whatever Carrionstar decided he knew he would have to follow, however begrudgingly, if he wanted to have any semblance of hope for a position of power within this new clan. He would not let his opinion on this matter get in the way of his ascent to power.

Carrionstar watched Furzetuft hesitantly through his good eye, watched the way she moved. While he hadn't seen the cat she was looking for, his immediate gut reaction was to help her search for her friend. But he was quickly drawn back to the fact that Lily's only hope was not far away from them now, in a tower that he could see clearly. He wavered, looking back at his clanmates. But then he realized - he was their leader now. They were expecting him to weight the pros and cons, expecting him to make this decision for them. And that was clear in their eyes as they looked at Furzetuft, then back at themselves, before finally letting their eyes rest on him. He felt a shiver run down his spine, make some of his fur stand on end. He had known that he was meant to lead for a long time now, but now that he was actually given the chance to be a leader and set an example, he felt himself wavering. Just beyond their reach was the location that he was sure Starclan was sending him to, but just in front of them was a cat in need of help. And he couldn't simply turn her down - he knew that the stars would not approve of this. Bird's Watch would just have to wait a few minutes longer, he decided, giving one firm nod. He had made his decision, and now he had to stick with it.

"Furzetuft - while we haven't seen your friend tonight, we would be happy to help you search for them. We don't have much time, however. Would just a few minutes be enough to help track them down and set you on the right path?"

[ 824 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Carrionstar | he/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Crowcrawl | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Soulstealer | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Rustlingraven | she/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Hiddenpine | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Tumblinghawk | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
located here
-- level 3
experience: 271 / 400
- previously at 66 / 400 exp
- gained 135 exp from quest board
- gained 70 exp from days 2, 3,
10, 11, 12, 15, and 22 of catvent
-- items in inventory used
n/a
-- opted in to death?
yes
-- inventory
vole | 2 fp | x1
rat | 2 fp | x1
squirrel | 3 fp | x3
rabbit | 4 fp | x1
seagull | 4 fp | x1

catchweed | stops poultices from rubbing | x1
celandine | soothes damaged eyes | x3
lungwort | cures yellowcough | x1
alder bark | treats toothache | x1
daisy leaf | eases pain | x1
rush | binds broken bones | x1
chervil | treats infected wounds | x1
parsley | stops milk production | x1
marigold | prevents infection | x1
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:58 pm

the cats thought for a small while before speaking ” me and copperstrike can help!” sundust said, he looked at sootstar and duskflame ”i think you two can go back to camp, your kits must miss you two already” he spoke again

”you must be right, are you sure you and copperstrike dont need to eat before you start searching? It could take a while..” duskflame said

”i dont need anything to eat, im not that hungry yet, what about you copperstrike?” sundust asked as he turned to look at copperstrike, he noticed copperstrike wasnt next to him anymore, ”um..copperstrike?” he asked confused by his friends sudden disappearence

”where did he go?” sootstar asked duskflame

”i.. i dont know, wasnt he here just a second ago?” they answered, ”soot, you should probably stay and look for copperstrike and furzetuft’s friend” she contiuned

”yeah.. youre probably right, ill help find them both , but first i need something to eat..” sootstar replied

”ill bring you something to eat, meet me at the moss pillar in a small while, ill bring food to sundust too, just in case” duskflame said and turned away ”what is your favorite prey sundust?” they asked

”anything is good” sundust meowed

”alright, ill go now, it shouldn’t take long for me to come to moss pillar” she said as she started trotting back towards the camp

”okay, we can look for copperstrike and your friend on the way to moss pillar, it isnt far from here, and after we have eaten we can start looking further away” sootstar said to furzetuft as she started walking towards the moss pillar, sundust followed her

** after a while**
<i need to hurry, this has taken longer than i thought> duskflame thought as she carried two rabbits and few scraps towards the big moss cowered stone pillar

”sundust! Duskflame is here with the food!” sootstar meowed as she noticed duskflame

sundust walked out of the bushes from where he was looking for a scent of copperstrike

”have you found anything?” duskflame asked as they dropped the prey’s to the ground

”no.. no luck finding anything” sundust said worried

”oh.. i hope we find them both before it starts getting dark” duskflame said ”if its okay i would like to eat with you two here, the kits went to sleep already and its feels lonely to eat alone in the camp” they contiuned

”yes ofcourse you can eat with us!” sundust said

”alright lets eat then..” duskflame said, ”oh right, Furzetuft i brought some for you too in case you were hungry” they looked at furzetuft

[ 435 words]

-- cats on patrol[/size]

Sootstar | she/her | HP 98% | HUP 30% | Sick: N

Duskflame | they/she | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: N

Copperstrike | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

Sundust | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

No
-- level 1
experience: 151/200
rabbit x2 to feed both sootstar and duskflame
scraps x1 to feed sundust

-- active quests:

-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x4
Mouse | 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1
Rabbit | 3 FP | x1
prey | 4 FP | x0

ragwort | x1
mallow leaves | x1
chickweed| x1
Blackberry leaves| x1
Honey| x1
Chamomile| x1
catchweed| x1
Daisy leaf| x1

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ explore !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:13 am

xx
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
    if dreams could be granted by wishing wells and genies in little copper lanterns, the world would be been fabricated of lullabies and lost daydreams, along with nights with stars that would never fade and twilights without heartache.

there had been a time when the world had been like that, but now, it seemed so faraway.
    because once upon a time, the world had been a dream come true in its own magical way, but it wasn't because of whimsical, wishing wells or petty genies in their pots, it had been because of her... bluewhisker.

her dream come true.

like a dainty feather and a princess in her own way, wandersong had never met anyone quite like her - bluewhisker.
    bashful like the essence of the first fall of snow, she was the blissful blues of a spring in the lonliest of deserts, the hope in the darkest of nightmares, and the princess of granted wishes.

she was everything.
    her everything.
    her dream come true.

one that had been stolen away by the softest of whispers, whispers that lured the bashful princess to the cave of lost souls.
    a cave that souls could never return from.

it couldn’t be… could it?
    there were no words to describe it. the dread unfurling like a midnight lily in her heart and the twirl of the world as her head spun… it was all so much. too much.

from the heat of the silent desert to the pure horror seeping through the lyrical cadence of her thoughts, she had never felt anything quite like it.

and it broke her heart.. split it right down the middle.

but through it all, through the ache of reality and the cry of her broken heart, the nightmare still roared on, like a act that couldn’t be paused or a song that couldn’t be erased.

because, here the nightmare was… engraved in her memories as clear as day. the memory of losing her princess. the queen of her heart.

wandersong could still remember the fog adorned in those cerulean eyes, how it shrouded the bashful soul that lay beneath and enchanted her with a spell, luring her to a place that seemed to belong to a fairytale.

the cave of lost souls.
    it was a place adorned with mystery, whispers and souls that have been lost for an eternity… souls that would never return.

and now… bluewhisker was gone, trapped in a cave where lost souls chanted their soft-spoken whispers. in a cave that no one could ever escape from.
    it was all her fault.. wasn’t it?

“it isn’t your fault, wandersong.” soft and sweet like ribbons of honey strung upon a hive, it was as if those eyes that held the heavens and the brightest of morning skies had read her mind. as if they had seen through the delicate composure adorned across her features and into the storm of her own thoughts- thoughts that seemed to kill her from the inside and out.

“you don’t understand, honeysuckle… if i had just-”

honeysuckle cut her off.

“there’s nothing you could’ve done.” comforting like the warm embrace of the sun against her curls, a fragile, yet gentle smile curled upon honeysuckle’s features, filling the hushed pause that fell over them both. “we’ll find her… i’m sure of it.”

the unspoken name still danced even if it was left unsaid.
    bluewhisker.

“AGHHH!”
    wandersong startled. her eyes fluttering to the tangle of mousy sepias, before meeting scarlet eyes for just a moment before they disappeared.. plummeting into the earth.

his name blossomed at her lips in an instant.
    “flipclaw?” peeking down into the collapsed sand dune, scarlet eyes met hers once more, along with an irritated hiss. “are you alright, i-”

“i’m fine!” spit flies from his lips, flittering like little doves as flipclaw struggled against the crumpling sand. “just get me out of here!”

a snort comes from nearby as honeysuckle’s eyes danced, sparkling while flipclaw’s narrowed, expression enraged even as his toes touched solid ground.

“relax, flipclaw.” tone almost exasperated, papillonflame shook his head, fiery locks on edge and shoulders tensed. “we should keep scouting the area… we don’t have much time to waste.”

the sand billowed around his toes as papillionflame sauntered across the sand dunes, further and-

“wait!” fidgeting a little, the shudder in the yellowbelly’s voice was unmistakable as he bounded towards the collapsed sand dune, eyes wide. “before we go and scout around the rest of the caves, i-i think we should check the hole that flipclaw fell inside of, i might’ve.. i think seen something inside.”
    (+2fp [lizard], +2fp [snake], +1fp [tarantula], +2fp [lizard], +1fp [tarantula], +1 watermint, +1 burdock root, +10exp)

eyes brightening a touch, papillonflame gave a nod of acknowledgement to the garrison, fiery locks gently bobbing before his gaze fell upon the patrol.
    “gather everything in a pile, we’ll leave it for now… in the meantime, we should continue scouting the area and keep searching.”
┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

totals;;
// +10% hunger for the entire patrol // +10fp // +2 herbs // level 3 (123/400) -> level 3 (243/400) // xxxxxxxxxxx

words written exp;; + 40 exp
patrol exp;; + 10 exp
food + herb exp;; +10 exp
additional exp;; n/a
death opt;; yes
total exp;; + 120 exp

└────────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ explore !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:10 pm

xx
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
    she was an angel that had come to save him, an angel that always seemed to dance, whether through lilies or the gently falling rain, every memory of her was impossible to forget, almost as if it was carved upon his heart with a diamond shard.

eyes enchanted with the sparkle of a thousand stars and constellations alike, wherever he would go, it was like she was there. her songbird voice always following, adorning reality with its lyrical cadence as the breeze cradelled its alluring chime.

she was truly unforgettable.

like a curse and a blessing all at once, she was a rose blossoming in his midst, beautiful and deadly to his aching heart. her laughter was the sweetest of poisons he had ever felt, and her voice unlike anything he had ever known.

it was like a fairytale.. a beautiful princess and a servant boy, and it never been more true.
    not til a kiss blossomed upon his cheek, a kiss that he had thought to be nothing more than a phantom touch…

he had never been so wrong.
    because all he saw after was those innocent, starry eyes and familiar curls brighter than the sun and the moon’s luminous glow.
    “furzetuft?”

her smile was radiant.
    “oh- i..” lips adorned with the sweetest of nervous laughter, her gaze fluttered to his before wavering away. hesitant. “i got your flower and- it was really sweet of you…i-”

her breath caught, a blush blooming across her features, rosy and gentle before she glanced up once more. “i don’t believe you ever told me your name.”

“it’s stormstar.”

“oh.. oh.” a beaming grin froliced upon her features, as bright as ever. “the name suits you, stormstar, it really does.”

curls bouncing, the sun seemed to catch every golden tress that traced her features, seeming to crown her queen of the evening as the ribbons of topaz that had once beckoned the morning’s dance faded, bowing down to the evening’s shine.

“you mentioned that you were going to see a friend.. is she alright?”

“oh, she’s doing amazing!” tail swishing with a new liveliness that seemed almost breathtaking, her eyes twinkled, glinting with a light beyond any other. “she’s doing much better after the bugs you gave me.”

she shuffled aside to reveal a little glass globe, with glimpses of fallen rose petals trapped within the glistening silvers and blushing sapphires.

it was… enchanting.

“this is for you, stormstar.” delicately balanced upon the earth, she gently nudged the glistening globe towards him, and for a moment the two of them watched it sparkle and glint beneath the glowing evening skies. “i just wanted you to have something to remember me by in case i’m not back in a while… but i’ll try to come visit as much as i can, because…”

another spell of nervous laughter flittered into the hush that fell over them both. “i-i just really enjoy your company, stormstar, and i hope we can spend more time together in the future.”
    (+1 shooting star, +1exp)

the gentle bump of her nose against his was a paradise that he had never known he longed for… but turns out, he longed for many things.

and perhaps, he was greedy that way.
    but beneath glowing evening skies, they danced among the ferns and the lilies, eyes locked as if lost in a trance that would last forever.

but it didn’t.. after all, hunting needed to be done.
    the thing he had wanted her to do with him the first time they met.
    (+1fp [bugs], +1 ragwort, +2exp)

but the paradise was over, over far too quickly… and now he was alone. all alone with the most enchanting of globes in his embrace, a reminder of the angel that had once been at his side.
┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

totals;;
// +0% hunger for stormstar (zero posts left) // +1fp // +1 ragwort // level 0 (50/100) -> level
0 (78/100) //

words written exp;; + 15 exp
patrol exp;; + 10 exp
food + herb exp;; + 2 exp
additional exp;; 1 exp (item)
death opt;; no
total exp;; + 28 exp

└────────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[067.] viv's explore replies ━ it's leaf-fall!

Postby Vivika » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:32 am

DUSKCLAN !!
    x( wolfstormsc archive last post )

Time was a fickle creature.

Past, present and future. A dynamic trio, shifting with the push of the winds, each one bleeding into the next, yet still distinct entities. One already set-in stone, another lightly etched and the other… a blank slate.

But sometimes the past invaded the present.

A shadow descended, wings tainted with the darkest of sepia hues, scent overwhelmed with decay. Knobby talons extended, hooked at the ends. An intruder from behind ━ from a nook long since passed ━ and its trajectory, a determined down spiral… with death as its target.

“Vulture!” Weaselmask lunged, snapping at the crafty creature, skewing its flightpath. “Get down!”

The patrol scattered, peeling off in different directions, parting like a hive wrenched from its rest. Heads ducked, slipping out of reach, as hooked talons swooped down to the screech of a frenzied creature. A king amongst the dead, playing fate with the living.

Amber eyes glinted as the creature swerved around, primed for another go. And this time, another target in mind. Him. One forceful downstroke and the distance between them tightened. Closing. A few fox lengths, then three, two… one.

He flicked his tail, veering to the side.

A form pounced, pushing off from a nearby log. Powerful jaws clamped around the bird’s wing, sending it plummeting to the flicker of shadows. Timbershine.

The warrior’s claws flashed, silencing the bird with a single, swift motion. (+5FP vulture)

“Nice.” Weaselmask tapped his tail, along the other’s flank, offering a quick nod. His shoulders eased as the rest of the patrol looped back, emerging from their positions concealed in the shadows. “Anyone hurt?”

“It doesn’t appear so.” A low grumble from an unshaken leader. Hawkstripe’s eyes narrowed. “Vultures do not tend to attack. They’re scavengers. I fail to see why this one would.”

“Desperation.” Soft, measured words, gently springing from behind. “It’s hungry… notice how scrawny it is. Must have found it hard to come by food perhaps.” Ivypatch waved a tail towards the vulture. “I don’t think we can blame it.”

“... that move you pulled, Timbershine?” Another voice, fainter… muffled by a barrier. Infernoheart lifted her head, raising it from behind the fallen log. “Well, it shifted the log. Mousetail seems to have found some things here… it could be useful.” (+1FP scraps, +1 daisy leaf, +1 lovage)
    xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ hawkstripe (10% hunger), ivypatch (10% hunger), timbershine (10% hunger)
    xxxxxmousetail (10% hunger), infernoheart (10% hunger), weaselmask (10% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted in for death)
    xxxx↳ +40XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+12XP for prey, +4XP for herbs

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+5FP vulture, +1FP scraps
    xx+1 daisy leaf, +1 lovage

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +76XP → level 1 (226/200XP) → level 2 (26/300XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImagecongrats! you've reached level two and received an additional +1FP (your choice!), +1 herb (your choice!) and +1 common edit!
    x
    notes: n/a! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:20 am

I'm picking my own!
    new prey:
    bird eggs - firefly - moth | 1 FP
    gecko - humming bird | 2 FP
    bat - parrot | 3 FP
    hare - quail | 4 FP
    lemur - small monkey - falcon | 5 FP
    new predators:
    wolf - dhole - tiger - clouded leopard
    Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? n/a
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:32 am

Duskclan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

As the small tom hands the items he had just found over to the rest of his party, he let out a small squeak of a suggestion, his voice shaking in the silent breeze.

"After a scare like that vulture attack, perhaps a change of scenery might be nice?"

He looks down, a bit doubtful of his request. Was it a selfish one? Perhaps. But he felt an urgent need to leave this area. A deep fear was begging to grow in him, one that he could no longer ignore.

"I, for one, think that would be a lovely idea, mousetail." Timbershine steps forward and gently brushes her tail along his back, a small gesture of comfort for the fear that only she had picked up on. The way that she comforted him was much the same as she would comfort a young kit or apprentice, but mousetail didn't mind that. He knew it was just down to her motherly nature and wanting to care for those around her.

Hawkstripe looks around and then nods. He wasn't that stirred from what had just occurred, but he understood that it could make the others more alert. Perhaps something new would calm their nerves. He gathers up the vulture and then flicks his ear, back towards where they had first come.

"That way." He instructed, his voice muffled by the large bundle of feathers in his jaws.

He allowed enough time for the others to gather all of their things, then the party carefully headed back, making sure not to cause any further complications within the dark depths.

They shortly arrived at the clearing, just before the forest.

"Ah, fresh air. And look at this sunlight! We can finally see again!" Mousetail bounded around, already feeling invigorated from escaping the gnarled grasp of the woods.

Infernoheart giggled at the tom, amused by his sudden burst of energy. Weaselmask let out a small chuckle, also seeming amused.

They decided it might be a good idea to bury their current items and then come back for them later. Since they were out in the light, they were able to pick a good spot to hide their items that they would easily find on their way back.

Ivypatch grumbles at having to let the herbs go for now, but quickly accepts that she can come back to them. She carefully sets them down for later use.

Heading down towards the meadows, the atmosphere was completely different from where they had just come from. So much open land, and most importantly, no more trees. The grass was a lush and vibrant green. So full of life and bustling with energy.

The patrol checks for anything that might be of interest, while also re-marking their boarders within the land.

[ 462 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Hawkstripe | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Ivypatch | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Timbershine | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Mousetail | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Infernoheart | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Weaselmask | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

-- level 2
experience: 26/300XP
None
-- active quests:
None
-- opted in to death?
Yes
-- inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x3
Bugs | 1 FP | x1 (x1 from level up)
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1
Rabbit | 4 FP | x1
Hawk | 5 FP | x1
Vulture | 5 FP | x1

Celandine | usage | x1
feverfew | usage | x1
Dandelion | usage | x1
Lungwort | usage | x1
Marigold | usage | x1
Willow bark | usage | x1
Daisy leaf | usage | x1
Lovage | usage | x1
Stick | usage | x1 (x1 from level up)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MistClan - #010

Postby RoxyTBDW » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:48 am

MistClan

Stars float gently in the sky. The weeds blow in the wind, and everything is silent. As Miststar goes out on her daily midnight stroll again, she finds the doe again. The fawn looks up, excited to see an old friend. As they lay together for another while, they hear a sound. Something is rustling in the bushes. Glowing orange eyes jump out, as they turn out to be butterflies! The fawn gets up, sniffing curiously at the monarch butterflies. They glow in the moonlight, dazzling and shiny. The butterflies flitter and flutter away, shiny and orange. Their wings glimmering like fire lapping at the air. The night was perfect. Until, Miststar's favorite doe friend ran off. She turned behind herself and encountered... A big... bad.. BADGER! The badger made it's way towards camp. What was going on? There was two cats, their claws unsheathed leaping at the badger. Miststar unsheathed her claws, ready to help. The three cats charged for the badger, sinking their claws into it's fur. They just hoped they could at least chase her off. "Miststar!" a familiar voice called. "Crystaleye!" she shouted, as the three cats tried to claw the badger.[196 words]

-- cats on patrol
Miststar | She/her | HP 94% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Crystaleye | She/her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Silverstrike | She/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Form
-- level 2
experience: 100
Bugs - x3
-- active quests:
None
-- opted in to death?
No
-- inventory
Shrew | 1 FP | x2
Mice | 2 FP | x0
Squirrel | 3 FP | x0
Rabbit Kit| 4 FP | x0
Plump Rabbit | 5 FP | x0
Eagle | 5 FP | x1

Ragwort Leaves | x1
Dock | x1
Elder leaf | x1
Lavender | x1
Daisy Leaf | x2
Alder Bark | x1
Dried Oak Leaves | x1
Tormentil | x2
Celandine | x1
Willow Bark | x1
Broom | x1
Goatweed | x1
Blackberry leaves | x1
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:46 pm

≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n

Peachcrown slowly crawled after her friend through the thick, brooding gorse bushes, feeling the sharp pokes of its branches jab her flank. She grunted as she finally made it after what seemed to be an eternity. Furzetuft crawled after her, the three of them squished in the small bubble of gorse-thorn bushes. Peachcrown grabbed some marigold the tom was laying by. He was clearly in so much pain he could barely process their presence. Furzetuft curled beside his flank to keep him company whilst Acornnick and Peachcrown began applying herbs to his wounds, hopeful nothing was infected.

What felt like an eternity later, both cats sat back and sighed in relief, he'd be alright, and now they knew for sure. Peachcrown smiled at Furzetuft, a weak, tired smile. "You should take him back to your home now, it might still be dangerous out here for him so your home would most likely be the safest place to go." Peachcrown hated not offering to bring them to Ocean Clan camp but she knew the overwhelmed leader, Tansystar, wouldn't approve, especially along with the fact she was dealing with two cats who passed from this mysterious disease. Acornnick saw Peachcrown's hesitation and nodded a hopeful nod of approval. "If you see any more bears or predators on your journey home, jump in a bush and hide him. If you're willing to risk fighting it off, that would be a good plan B." He told the strangers, "Be safe." He added as they got up to leave the odd growth of brambles and thorn bushes.

[ 262 words ]

--cats on patrol
Peachcrown | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: N
Acornnick | he/him | HP 96% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
[url=cat url]name[/url] | pronouns | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
[url=cat url]name[/url] | pronouns | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 5
experience: 462/650

--inventory
1x Scraps = 1 FP per
2x Bug Piles = 1 FP per
2x Mouse = 2 FP per
1x Vole = 2 FP per
1x Eagle = 5 FP per

1x Celandine ll 2x Deadly Nightshade ll 1x Daisy Leaf ll 1x Goatweed ll 4x Bindweed ll 3x Yarrow ll 3x Tansy ll 2x Blackberry leaves ll 3x Cobweb ll 1x Comfrey root ll 3x Elders Leaves ll 1x Broom ll 1x Ragwort ll 2x Mallow leaf ll 2x Mint ll 1x Goldenrod ll 3x Poppy seeds ll 1x Willow bark ll 2x Stinging nettle ll 1x Lovage ll 1x Hawkweed ll 1x Lamb's Ear ll 1x Holly Berry ll 1x Willow Leaf ll 2x Sorrel ll 2x Thyme ll 1x Burdock Root ll 1x Catmint ll 1x Borrage Leaves ll 1x Lavender ll 1x Feverfew ll 1x Chickweed ll 2x Coltsfoot ll 1x Fennel ll 1x Death Berry ll 1x Foxglove Seeds ll 1x Marigold (-1x Marigold)ll 1x Chamomile
-- items being used
using 1x marigold on furzetuft's friend
I want to risk death!
Username: ivyy.
Clan link: archive <3
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:17 pm

((Also taking a moment to cash in some event EXP so bear with me here!

55 EXP from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4566183&start=90#p136619287
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=60#p136646402
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=90#p136660169
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=120#p136672381
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=140#p136690235
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=160#p136703894
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=180#p136720576
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=200#p136733278
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=220#p136748191
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=270#p136790831
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=300#p136806027
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=320#p136822689
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=350#p136837829
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=370#p136853490
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=410#p136932238
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=420#p136955414
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=440#p136996052
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=460#p137015053
10 from here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4657731&start=470#p137033010

For a total of 180 + 55 EXP! Thanks!))

Clan Ember
When we Last Left Off... | Crowcall might be something yet!

The three cats glanced at each other, unsure at first what to make of this stranger. Cloudrunner however held a paw up towards Emberstar, who gave a nod. He trusted her, after all, to handle this. Maybe Crowcall could learn a thing or five about diplomacy. Maybe. Cloudrunner took a few steps forward, bowing her head a slight in respect.

"We have not seen your friend, sadly," she replied. "But we would be more than happy to help you look. I know how... unsettling it can be when a friend goes missing. Stay by us, we will keep you safe." She smiles warmly. Crowcall meanwhile looks confused.

"Why are we helping a stranger? Shouldn't we be chasing her out of our territory?" He asked.

"Does she look like she wants to start a fight, or is stealing our prey?" Cloudrunner asked, to which Crowcall frowned.

"Well no..."

"There is something my young kit, called karma. Treat others well, and it will come back as good graces in time. Plus it is the right thing to do. Now help us look, yes?" The kitten considered this a moment, mouthing the word karma before he nodded.

"Okay! Lets go hunting!" She gave him a fond nuzzle, before the trio started to search for any signs of a gray tabby. Behind trees, in the beaches, wherever their steps would carry them they would search using eyes, noses, and ears to try and find any sign of Furzetuft's wayward companion. They had to be somewhere nearby right?

[ 254 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Emberstar | He/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
Cloudrunner | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
Crowcall | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

No custom form currently!
-- level 1
experience: 54/200
Any items used/eaten this post? None Yet
-- active quests:None
quest #1: Help Furzetuft Find her friend? Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4566186&start=370#p137158336
-- opted in to death?
Yes Link here!
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
seagull | 3 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
albacore | 4 FP | x1

bright-eye | x1
daisy Leaf | x2
celandine | x1