Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby BluestXBlu » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:05 pm

Username: BluestXBlu
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The area in which the pride was founded in a clearing. Trees surrounded it with a pond located nearby. Jasper, the founder chose the place after traveling for a few days. They left their old clan and went to make their own. They encountered different creatures along the way, making friends with some and knowing when to stay away. The clearing has a small cave near, its about a four minutes walk from it. A creek can be heard flowing when your in the cave. It floods when it rains and dries up during the summer, different animals live nearby but Jasper made a promise to not harm them. Yes, they have to travel for a little to go hunt but at least they have a home. But first he had to think of a name, worthy of the place. When they first got their they rested underneath a juniper tree. Sleeping the weariness and pain in their paw’s away. When he awoke he got up and lapped up water from the pond. Then laid back down, they pondered on a name and looked back at the tree. Jasper tilted his head towards it and smiled. He thought of the name Juniper’s Rest, it suited the area and pride name. A pride of calmness and peace.
Jasper knows the peace may not last but he hopes it’ll last long enough for his pride to flourish. Of course when others start to join. He’ll make the place more livable by making the cave a safe place to rest and heal.
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Anatolian Shepherd or a Formetino Cane Corso coloration
I am random
BluestXBlu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:05 pm

BluestXBlu wrote:Username: BluestXBlu
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The area in which the pride was founded in a clearing. Trees surrounded it with a pond located nearby. Jasper, the founder chose the place after traveling for a few days. They left their old clan and went to make their own. They encountered different creatures along the way, making friends with some and knowing when to stay away. The clearing has a small cave near, its about a four minutes walk from it. A creek can be heard flowing when your in the cave. It floods when it rains and dries up during the summer, different animals live nearby but Jasper made a promise to not harm them. Yes, they have to travel for a little to go hunt but at least they have a home. But first he had to think of a name, worthy of the place. When they first got their they rested underneath a juniper tree. Sleeping the weariness and pain in their paw’s away. When he awoke he got up and lapped up water from the pond. Then laid back down, they pondered on a name and looked back at the tree. Jasper tilted his head towards it and smiled. He thought of the name Juniper’s Rest, it suited the area and pride name. A pride of calmness and peace.
Jasper knows the peace may not last but he hopes it’ll last long enough for his pride to flourish. Of course when others start to join. He’ll make the place more livable by making the cave a safe place to rest and heal.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Anatolian Shepherd or a Formetino Cane Corso coloration

Claiming :3
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CodyxMoon » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:52 am

Cody.22.uwu wrote:Username:Cody.22.uwu

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: "Dark Illusions pride'"
A forest tremendous, shadowy, and ancient, surrounded by mountains, and hills. Its canopy was demanded by willow, redwood, and linden, who allowed adequate light to pass down for a diversity of herbs to control the flat, fertile grounds below. Coiling vines waved from many trees, and a range of flowers, which clung to any space they could find, added colorful variety to the otherwise homogeneous terrain. In the center of the forest is a lake, with caves and basking rock, dominated by shadows and shiny mushrooms that adds a little light there. This is an old territory of an ancient pride, and the young founder ,that was cast off from his first pride, descovered this forest.

Maned or not maned: not maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
I don't rly have preferences, but I like scars and light colors combined with dark ones, glowing markings, and short hair.
Please don't use complicated patterns, bcs I draw with my mouse, and it will be a big problem for me.
Thank you for claiming (whoever clame it ^^)
Also sorry for my bad eng.
╔═══════════════════════════════╗

Cody/Coco/Amateur artist

Romanian

Les/Gay/LGBTQ+

Image ImageImage

CS gallery

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
CodyxMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jarside » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:11 am

username: jarside
the vespa savanna is an amazing place to visit. beautiful acacia trees, jaw-dropping views and a warm sun shining down through the fluffy clouds. it's paradise. this savanna glows a gorgeous golden all day, but as soon as the moon rises terrible things happen. betrayal runs rampant through the night in the vespa savanna, taking the form of swarms of angry, aggressive wasps. these wasps tore apart the old prides that once lived there, but one lion is determined to reform the prides, bringing back life and order to the once glorious grasslands. will this lion succeed? or will he only make matter worse? nothing is certain in the vespa savanna. [111/100]

maned or not maned: maned!
inspiration/preferences/design prompt: the african wild dog or the cornsnake, if possible
╒ ═════════ ╕

hi im jarside!
she/her pronouns
click my mon <3
<<<

my writing | auction
my rpg game | ©
─────────

└──────────┘
jarside

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:19 pm

Cody.22.uwu wrote:Username:Cody.22.uwu

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: --snipped--

Maned or not maned: not maned

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
I don't rly have preferences, but I like scars and light colors combined with dark ones, glowing markings, and short hair.
Please don't use complicated patterns, bcs I draw with my mouse, and it will be a big problem for me.
Thank you for claiming (whoever clame it ^^)
Also sorry for my bad eng.

claiming~

Vampire Adam wrote:Username: Vampire Adam
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
Pride of Somnia wrote:--snippedd--

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Based on an African Wild Dog with a black mane and green eyes, please.

claiming~
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:31 pm

jarside wrote:
username: jarside
the vespa savanna is an amazing place to visit. beautiful acacia trees, jaw-dropping views and a warm sun shining down through the fluffy clouds. it's paradise. this savanna glows a gorgeous golden all day, but as soon as the moon rises terrible things happen. betrayal runs rampant through the night in the vespa savanna, taking the form of swarms of angry, aggressive wasps. these wasps tore apart the old prides that once lived there, but one lion is determined to reform the prides, bringing back life and order to the once glorious grasslands. will this lion succeed? or will he only make matter worse? nothing is certain in the vespa savanna. [111/100]

maned or not maned: maned!
inspiration/preferences/design prompt: the african wild dog or the cornsnake, if possible

Gonna claim this one too ^-^
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archery_TPC » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:18 pm

Username: Archery_TPC
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: [ 108 ]
The northern savannah is surrounded by trees dotted around the land, followed by another part of the savannah blocked off by a rushing river known as the "White waters." On the north side, the Amra Pride was born from determination and something like courage. The pride can be chaotic, dealing with snakes and coyotes, but when night hits and the peaceful quiet takes over, there is an undisturbed beauty in the moonlight. The leader, a fierce lion with a small temper, leads the pride well. But as the river begins to toss, turn, and grow in size, and enemy lions begin to appear - Will everything stay so peaceful?

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Anything :3 Surprise me!
old account, stopped playing like a solid few years ago 👍
Archery_TPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:36 pm

Archery_TPC wrote:
Username: Archery_TPC
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: [ 108 ]
The northern savannah is surrounded by trees dotted around the land, followed by another part of the savannah blocked off by a rushing river known as the "White waters." On the north side, the Amra Pride was born from determination and something like courage. The pride can be chaotic, dealing with snakes and coyotes, but when night hits and the peaceful quiet takes over, there is an undisturbed beauty in the moonlight. The leader, a fierce lion with a small temper, leads the pride well. But as the river begins to toss, turn, and grow in size, and enemy lions begin to appear - Will everything stay so peaceful?

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Anything :3 Surprise me!

claiming!
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:21 pm

Username: Nero The Corgi King
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
The Lost Valley Pride's territory is in the center of a large forgotten v-shaped valley surrounded by small secluded meadows full of life in all shapes and forms and split in the middle by a shallow river. The leader of the pride stumbled across the valley while he was living as a wandering shaman. After stumbling across the valley he decided that it was the perfect place to settle down and start a pride. The area was peaceful and hardly ever faced harsh weather. The valley was protected by the steep hills that surrounded it, keeping them hidden from any possible threats with small caves that seemed to almost be carved into the sides of each hill that would make perfect dens for future members.

Maned or not maned: Not maned (Unless a Mohawk styled ridge of fur from the head to shoulders counts as a mane)
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I don't have any specific preferences, but I'm weak for designs based off of other animals. My two favorite animals are spotted hyenas and black and white painted horses.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:37 pm

Nero the Corgi King wrote:Username: Nero The Corgi King
The Lost Valley Pride's territory is in the center of a large forgotten v-shaped valley surrounded by small secluded meadows full of life in all shapes and forms and split in the middle by a shallow river. The leader of the pride stumbled across the valley while he was living as a wandering shaman. After stumbling across the valley he decided that it was the perfect place to settle down and start a pride. The area was peaceful and hardly ever faced harsh weather. The valley was protected by the steep hills that surrounded it, keeping them hidden from any possible threats with small caves that seemed to almost be carved into the sides of each hill that would make perfect dens for future members.

Maned or not maned: Not maned (Unless a Mohawk styled ridge of fur from the head to shoulders counts as a mane)
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I don't have any specific preferences, but I'm weak for designs based off of other animals. My two favorite animals are spotted hyenas and black and white painted horses.

Claiming <3
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me