Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby DraconisSumeris » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:35 am

ThatOnePython wrote:
Username: ThatOnePython
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
The pride is set at a beautiful blue lake in the savannah, surrounded by trees providing coverage and a cool spot for lions of all shapes and colours to hide and rest. The founder found this area while hunting a young springbok on their own and was attracted to the quiet safe place. The water is safe to drink and provides a place to cool down and bathe after a long days hunt or during the sun's peak. When the sun sets various shades of red, orange and pink paint the vast night sky. Many lions use this time to play or bond with their pride members, it is seen as one of the most important times of the day and can go on for up to 5 hours.
Maned or not maned: Surprise me? (If that's alright?)
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
I'm not really too picky and like a surprise but I'll leave a few ideas but there is absolutely no need to follow them:
- Dark shades with small contrasting patterns (eg, dark brown with white stripes)
- Piebald (Love this pattern!)
- Snake themed colours (Especially corn snakes or ball pythons! :p)
That's all I can think of for now, go wild if you want to! ^^

I hope that's alright, thank you to anyone that claims! :D

Yeeaaaah claiming this one 030
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOnePython » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:39 am

DraconisSumeris wrote:
ThatOnePython wrote:
Username: ThatOnePython
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
The pride is set at a beautiful blue lake in the savannah, surrounded by trees providing coverage and a cool spot for lions of all shapes and colours to hide and rest. The founder found this area while hunting a young springbok on their own and was attracted to the quiet safe place. The water is safe to drink and provides a place to cool down and bathe after a long days hunt or during the sun's peak. When the sun sets various shades of red, orange and pink paint the vast night sky. Many lions use this time to play or bond with their pride members, it is seen as one of the most important times of the day and can go on for up to 5 hours.
Maned or not maned: Surprise me? (If that's alright?)
I'm not really too picky and like a surprise but I'll leave a few ideas but there is absolutely no need to follow them:
- Dark shades with small contrasting patterns (eg, dark brown with white stripes)
- Piebald (Love this pattern!)
- Snake themed colours (Especially corn snakes or ball pythons! :p)
That's all I can think of for now, go wild if you want to! ^^

I hope that's alright, thank you to anyone that claims! :D

Yeeaaaah claiming this one 030

Yay!! So excited! :3
╔═════════════╗
Python || She/Her
vok pride || dappervolk

“Eternal Peace Is Probably Overrated”

Signature credits to Frisco
Art credits to Requlus

╚═════════════╝
ThatOnePython

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ju_is_Lucky » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:08 am

Mark
Ju_is_Lucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:08 pm

Username: Honeycreeper66

With every new ground that’s recovered, there’s always some areas that are left to fend for themselves. Where most of the trees are being bent to make dim dens, these trees are towering so high they fall in a loud crash. The areas overgrown, roots pulling from the earth, raising their hands to the light, only to be blocked by one another. The ground grows wet from the broken leaves and the earth becomes a darkened spot around what was once so beautiful. While the ground seems dead, it’s thriving with life – with no other beasts around to hunt and prey upon each other, the small creatures thrived. When an outcast was looking for a new place to go, they stumbled upon this area. From the outside, it was almost unrecognizable. Trees mangled together, doming around each-other. They clawed their way inside, under the roots and bushes to be met by the most beautiful sight. The area went on for miles, hills and rivers and just more that they’ve ever seen. The game was everywhere – and in their mind; they saw a new future for any creature less fortunate than him.

Maned or not maned: maned
> dark natural colors
> scars
> multicolored eyes
> uhh a cool pic from my favorite game
if I was a bluebird, I would fly to you
you'd be the spoon
dip you in honey so I could be sticking to you <3

- daylight

honey | she/they | TH | honey#5301
[ characters for sale / free characters ] | [ 20c$ avatar shop ]
my heart <3

🍯 [ honey's giveaways ]
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:32 pm

Honeycreeper66 wrote:Username: Honeycreeper66

--snipped--

Maned or not maned: maned
> dark natural colors
> scars
> multicolored eyes
> uhh a cool pic from my favorite game

claiming~
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viridxty » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:21 am

Username: PaintingPony
I Hope It's Ok That It's In A Story Context!

Swiftly, Two Lions Ran Through The Moonlit Savannah. "Please Can We Stop NOW!?!!?" The Male Said.
"Don't Be Silly Macucha!" Lecturered The Female."We Have To Find A New Territory, Remember."
"I Wish We Could Have Stayed In Our Old Pride." He Mumbled, Almost Running Into His Adoptive Sister. "What Was That For!" He Roared.
"Look Gazelle-Brain!" She said, Wonder Filling Her Voice.
He Gasped In Delight!
Their Search Had Taken Them To The Edge Of A Ravine. The Grass Was Greener Than In Their Old Territory, But That Wasn't What They Were Looking At. On The Opposite Wall There Was A Huge Waterfall Covering A Cave, Strands Of Pearls And Shells Hanged From The Ceiling. Small Streams Trickled Across The Floor. There Was Also Five Trees Around The Edge, Their Blueish Leaves Swaying Gently. Each Sheltering A Cave Big Enough For 7- 25 Lions! He Felt Cold Fur Brushing On His Back But Dismissed it as A Hallucination. Looking Back At His Sister (Who, He Noticed With a Start, Had A Starry Otter Draped Across Her Neck), He Saw The Light Of The Moon Sparkle In Her Eyes As She Whispered, "Our Pride Will Be Called The Lions Of The Shimmering Streams."

Maned or not maned: Maned Please!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I’d Love Something With Badger Stripes On His Head And A Contrasting Pallet, But Otherwise Go Crazy On Him!
Mood board: Image
Thank You So Much Whoever Claims This! ^^
Last edited by viridxty on Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
viridxty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CodyxMoon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:24 am

Username:Cody.22.uwu

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: "Dark Illusions pride'"
A forest tremendous, shadowy, and ancient, surrounded by mountains, and hills. Its canopy was demanded by willow, redwood, and linden, who allowed adequate light to pass down for a diversity of herbs to control the flat, fertile grounds below. Coiling vines waved from many trees, and a range of flowers, which clung to any space they could find, added colorful variety to the otherwise homogeneous terrain. In the center of the forest is a lake, with caves and basking rock, dominated by shadows and shiny mushrooms that adds a little light there. This is an old territory of an ancient pride, and the young founder ,that was cast off from his first pride, descovered this forest.

Maned or not maned: not maned

I don't rly have preferences, but I like scars and light colors combined with dark ones, glowing markings, and short hair.
Please don't use complicated patterns, bcs I draw with my mouse, and it will be a big problem for me.
Thank you for claiming (whoever clame it ^^)
Also sorry for my bad eng.
Last edited by CodyxMoon on Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔═══════════════════════════════╗

Cody/Coco/Amateur artist

Romanian

Les/Gay/LGBTQ+

Image ImageImage

CS gallery

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
CodyxMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:00 am

PaintingPony wrote:Username: PaintingPony

--snipped--

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I’d Love Something With Badger Stripes On His Head And A Contrasting Pallet, But Otherwise Go Crazy On Him!
Mood board: -snipped--

claiming~
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viridxty » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:18 am

MySpoons wrote:
PaintingPony wrote:Username: PaintingPony

--snipped--

Mood board: -snipped--

claiming~

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
viridxty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:01 am

Username: Vampire Adam
Pride of Somnia wrote:The Somnia Lions are a pride who came together at the edge of a place they call the Dreamwalkers Forest, which is a very sacred place to them. They strongly believe that dreams are a gateway to the spirit world, and they spend a great deal of time analyzing what they see in the world of sleep. The Forest encourages deeper, more vivid dreams. Or so they believe.

Beyond the forest are vast plains, where the lions spend their days resting in the sun, patrolling, conversing peacefully and hunting. They're generally wary of outsiders, but those who believe in the power of dreams, as they do, are welcome among them, whether they be lion or other species.

The land was discovered by a lion named Soma, who experienced a dream of peace and warmth for all who sought it during his first night in the forest. He claimed the territory diplomatically, arranging treaties with all neighboring creatures to keep peace within the forest, and live as they must on the plains. With generosity rather than greed.

Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Based on an African Wild Dog with a black mane and green eyes, please.
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me