Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:58 pm

Awoo wrote:Username: awoo
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
Days of travelling the scorching desert, the hot air ruffling her fur as she left dry foot prints in the burning sand. She sighed, the barren lands, with no signs of life but buzzards and vultures. They circled over head, cawing and fighting over the last scrap of a dead wildebeast. All that remained of it was bones and some stringy rotten flesh, nothing that is worth fighting over and wasting energy on. She continued on for a while, night had started to fall, the cooler air making her journey more bearable as the sand had cooled down, and the cool air brushed her fur. Eventually, the silky sand turned into rough dirt, and she could make out a few trees in the distant, the dirt turned into grassland. As she went on, the trees became more in quantity. At last, she was saved, she left her former pride in search of a better place, a new pride to call her own. She journeyed on towards the canopy of trees, making her way through the dense undergrowth, a large lake was centered in the jungle, that reflected the trees and the stars in the starry night sky. She scouted the area for any residing lions, but didn't find any scents. This is her new home.

Her territory consists of dry desert, Savannah grasslands and an oasis. The desert is void of life but has significance to the pride since it is where they bury the deceased. The Savannah is the home of prey animals, and other dangers such as elephants. It stretches for miles and has a few watering holes scatted throughout, however they dry up during the dry season. The oasis, has a large lake, a lushous forest and a cavern that resides near the lake, this is where the pride mainly resides and hunts. However, when it floods, the lake starts to overfill and the cavern starts to flood since they are both connected. There is a small stream that goes inside the cavern, the flooring has mostly flat surfaces but a few jagged rocks are scattered throughout. The sunlight reaches the front of the carvern, but venture deeper and there is no natural light. The only light is by glow worms, that give a beautiful bioluminescence glow.

Maned or not maned: not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
Spotted and striped?
xxx
xxx
xxx
Thank you~

And accepting c:
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:00 pm

HappyAlpaca16 wrote:
HappyAlpaca16 wrote:
HappyAlpaca16 wrote:Username: HappyAlpaca16
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
The territory is a dry land but not too dry that there is no water. Trees once grew until a terrible drought came. The drought sadly killed off many, many lions. The lions in this pride either survived or are descendants of those who survived. There is many animals who will wander away into this land thinking it is safe but they were wrong, many lions live here. As well as that, there is many paw prints of older lions that once walked here. Some lions will just follow the paws of the great kings that once walked there and lived. Their pride will be placed all in the middle of this somewhere that they are safe from predators. Well they noticed no lions had really claimed the place but that there was still water, trees, protection, and still prey for them to eat. Sand goes for miles and you can’t see anything but the occasional watering hole and tree.

Maned or not maned: Not maned but like fluffy
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Gray or black floofy grl with ear fluff, and two different colored eyes? Sorry if a lot :lol:
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:06 am

HappyAlpaca16 wrote:Username: HappyAlpaca16
The territory is a dry land but not too dry that there is no water. Trees once grew until a terrible drought came. The drought sadly killed off many, many lions. The lions in this pride either survived or are descendants of those who survived. There is many animals who will wander away into this land thinking it is safe but they were wrong, many lions live here. As well as that, there is many paw prints of older lions that once walked here. Some lions will just follow the paws of the great kings that once walked there and lived. Their pride will be placed all in the middle of this somewhere that they are safe from predators. Well they noticed no lions had really claimed the place but that there was still water, trees, protection, and still prey for them to eat. Sand goes for miles and you can’t see anything but the occasional watering hole and tree.

Maned or not maned: Not maned but like fluffy
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Gray or black floofy grl with ear fluff, and two different colored eyes? Sorry if a lot

Im going to accept this, but happy Founders don't get edits. I'll do my best but i can't make them fluffy lol keep your eyes peeled in adopts though.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:14 am

How does the Custom work?
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owlmania » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:43 pm

Username: !Horsecrazy!
Lavender pride lives between the savanna and forest. There territory has many lavender fields and streams. Both of which they use to there advantage. Lavender is used as a healing herb and a perfume. While streams provide the clans main food source, fish. Lavender pride hunters have learned to catch and eat this slimy but nutritious meal.
At the center of the territory is the camp. Surrounded by ivy, herbs, and more lavender. This is the center of the pride. Here cubs can play, and adults can relax. Lavender pride protects its territory fiercely. This place has given lavender pride it’s name and its home. In return the pride protects and cares for its precious land. Never will it be lost, and if it is to be lost never will it be forgotten.
Maned or not maned: not maned(female)
Inspiration/preferences/design:
creamy leopard with lavender eyes and feather jewelry if possible. You can add more specific details but that’s the main idea.
—————————————————————————————————————

Storage

—————————————————————————————————————
Owlmania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:38 am

!Horsecrazy! wrote:Username: !Horsecrazy!
--snipped--
Maned or not maned: not maned(female)
Inspiration/preferences/design:
creamy leopard with lavender eyes and feather jewelry if possible. You can add more specific details but that’s the main idea.

accepted! You can add items via one of the E prompts after you have your founder, just go to the leveling/archive link at the top of the first post
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:22 pm

Username: NaCl
Set along a vast river with an archipelago in the center, the territory has many things to offer, and the founder knew this. When he came about the land, he was excited to get to work, enlisting the help of his new pride members to tumble trees and build very simple bridges (that may or may not just be logs and are checked up on... every day... and fixed every week... A common cause of death!) to the east of the river lies a vast open field, large prey animals are seen passing through this area and during migration season for herds there is a constant posting of talented hunters ready to take down as many large prey animals as they can. To the west of the river is a forest, that spans as far as the eye can see, this side is mainly used for training but small prey animals are found here, they make for a nice training snack. Each Island also has their own purpose. The northern most island houses the den for the leader and their immediate family (mate and children, elderly parents), the two islands connected to the northern ones house the hunters and guards, providing a line of protection to the royal family. the other islands house the other members of the Pride, while the central most island is the largest, housing the mother's den (with constant guards watching), and the meeting place where most of the pride members lounge while off duty and share meals.
Maned or not maned: Maned!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: dark cool colours with BRIGHT eyes, it's my favourite aesthetic, I like Blues, Purples, Yellows, and Oranges, and having duller cool colours is *chef kiss*
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P H I L » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:06 pm

Hello, I was just wondering about leveling up the pride.

So, I posted the starter prompt form does this mean I’m level 1 or am I still level 0?

Sorry, it didn’t really explain on the leveling up thread. Thank you for your help!
Staff Positions
·Transcendence (Admin)
·The Creature Emporium (moderator)
·Warriors Livez 2 (Admin)
Volux Foxes (moderator)
She/her·Writer
Coder·Artist

P H I L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:25 pm

NaCl wrote:Username: NaCl
Set along a vast river with an archipelago in the center, the territory has many things to offer, and the founder knew this. When he came about the land, he was excited to get to work, enlisting the help of his new pride members to tumble trees and build very simple bridges (that may or may not just be logs and are checked up on... every day... and fixed every week... A common cause of death!) to the east of the river lies a vast open field, large prey animals are seen passing through this area and during migration season for herds there is a constant posting of talented hunters ready to take down as many large prey animals as they can. To the west of the river is a forest, that spans as far as the eye can see, this side is mainly used for training but small prey animals are found here, they make for a nice training snack. Each Island also has their own purpose. The northern most island houses the den for the leader and their immediate family (mate and children, elderly parents), the two islands connected to the northern ones house the hunters and guards, providing a line of protection to the royal family. the other islands house the other members of the Pride, while the central most island is the largest, housing the mother's den (with constant guards watching), and the meeting place where most of the pride members lounge while off duty and share meals.
Maned or not maned: Maned!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: dark cool colours with BRIGHT eyes, it's my favourite aesthetic, I like Blues, Purples, Yellows, and Oranges, and having duller cool colours is *chef kiss*

claiming!
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOnePython » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:19 am

Username: ThatOnePython
The pride is set at a beautiful blue lake in the savannah, surrounded by trees providing coverage and a cool spot for lions of all shapes and colours to hide and rest. The founder found this area while hunting a young springbok on their own and was attracted to the quiet safe place. The water is safe to drink and provides a place to cool down and bathe after a long days hunt or during the sun's peak. When the sun sets various shades of red, orange and pink paint the vast night sky. Many lions use this time to play or bond with their pride members, it is seen as one of the most important times of the day and can go on for up to 5 hours.
Maned or not maned: Surprise me? (If that's alright?)
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
I'm not really too picky and like a surprise but I'll leave a few ideas but there is absolutely no need to follow them:
- Dark shades with small contrasting patterns (eg, dark brown with white stripes)
- Piebald (Love this pattern!)
- Snake themed colours (Especially corn snakes or ball pythons! :p)
That's all I can think of for now, go wild if you want to! ^^

I hope that's alright, thank you to anyone that claims! :D
╔═════════════╗
Python || She/Her
vok pride || dappervolk

“Eternal Peace Is Probably Overrated”

Signature credits to Frisco
Art credits to Requlus

╚═════════════╝
ThatOnePython

My pets
My items