Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: ✦ BABUSAGI ADOPTS ✦ PARTY LIKE IT'S THE END

Postby hugs100 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:31 am

Maxwell. wrote:
hugs100 wrote:Hey, question, i know that some of the MYO's have received their pixelated cup?? can i ask how that works and how we would find these cups that are given to our MYO's??

When a staff member reviews your MYO and thinks that it is good to go to be a real babusagi, they will create a cup for it and post on your MYO giving it an official code, cup, and flavor name. You don't have to go searching, as artists will post it on your MYO when they do get the cup done! When you get that cup and official code, that means your babusagi is official!

oh thank you! but i read somewhere that the staff did another set of MYO's but i went and looked through and didn't see any posted. I just like to know where you guys are at so i can time accordingly~
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petscop » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:36 am

hugs100 wrote:
Maxwell. wrote:
hugs100 wrote:Hey, question, i know that some of the MYO's have received their pixelated cup?? can i ask how that works and how we would find these cups that are given to our MYO's??

When a staff member reviews your MYO and thinks that it is good to go to be a real babusagi, they will create a cup for it and post on your MYO giving it an official code, cup, and flavor name. You don't have to go searching, as artists will post it on your MYO when they do get the cup done! When you get that cup and official code, that means your babusagi is official!

oh thank you! but i read somewhere that the staff did another set of MYO's but i went and looked through and didn't see any posted. I just like to know where you guys are at so i can time accordingly~

There is no schedule, they are doing it as they see fit.
I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:04 am

Well yes, but i'm asking where they are BABU wise, so like are they on the third page from the left or the fith? that's what i'm asking, i couldn't find any that where not staff that has their cups~
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyrannical » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:13 am

hugs100 wrote:Well yes, but i'm asking where they are BABU wise, so like are they on the third page from the left or the fith? that's what i'm asking, i couldn't find any that where not staff that has their cups~

Generally there is little communication to which should be done first, it seems our dearest staff are doing it out of order but we promise to get them all done. If anything is wrong with the myos, then they tend to be notified, if not the cup will be done as fast as we can! It just might take a little bit of time!
tyrannical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:39 am

tyrannical wrote:
hugs100 wrote:Well yes, but i'm asking where they are BABU wise, so like are they on the third page from the left or the fith? that's what i'm asking, i couldn't find any that where not staff that has their cups~

Generally there is little communication to which should be done first, it seems our dearest staff are doing it out of order but we promise to get them all done. If anything is wrong with the myos, then they tend to be notified, if not the cup will be done as fast as we can! It just might take a little bit of time!

oh okay, thank you!! sorry if it seemed like i was rushing you guys, i just get a little excited. I also appologize if i upset anyone, i'm just bad at communicating ;-;
Thank you for the answers!!
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:08 am

sorry if this is a bit annoying, but what would happen if a babu didn't get a code+cup before feb? would it just not be an official babu?
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petscop » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:13 am

aporia. wrote:sorry if this is a bit annoying, but what would happen if a babu didn't get a code+cup before feb? would it just not be an official babu?

As long as you make that myo before Feb 5th and it is valid to become real, it will get a code and cup at some point! it may take us a bit into feb, but you'll still get them, don't worry!
I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:41 pm

Maxwell. wrote:
aporia. wrote:sorry if this is a bit annoying, but what would happen if a babu didn't get a code+cup before feb? would it just not be an official babu?

As long as you make that myo before Feb 5th and it is valid to become real, it will get a code and cup at some point! it may take us a bit into feb, but you'll still get them, don't worry!

thanks for the clarification !!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:18 pm

For making MYO's, do you have to wait for some type of verification before being able to do it? I'm new to this so idk what's going on
I promise I'm not just getting free stuff XD These are adorbs
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:55 pm

WolfireX wrote:For making MYO's, do you have to wait for some type of verification before being able to do it? I'm new to this so idk what's going on
I promise I'm not just getting free stuff XD These are adorbs

For making MYO's, you just need to post a MYO form containing a packing list and you will eventually be added on to the lines to create your very own Babusagi. From there you have to wait until it's given a code number along with a cup for it to become completely official~
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me