Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby DraconisSumeris » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:56 am

dewly_noted wrote:
    Username: dewly_noted
    Link to Pride: The ambivalent
    Redeeming Staff Custom Ticket!
    Maned or not maned: no mane.
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Inspired by this image with ear tufts and glowing eyes. Ideally something that winds up looking spooky but also with a nature vibe. Bless!

This sounds fun! Claiming~
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:44 am

ieiis wrote:
      Username: ieiis [prev. rameiku, still rameiku in bank bc new change]
      Link to Pride: kuebiko
      Redeeming Custom Ticket!
      Maned or not maned: maned please
      Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
      cub ticket, but i'd love anything with a pretty contrast!
      [i had 2 tickets mkasnhakl]

Sorry! Also claiming
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ouija. » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:04 am

Marking!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━( TOO )━━━━━━
please read if you're able,
!!! Emergency Commissions !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━
and i am
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING

██████

TO

FIGHT

FOR

ouija.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katrei » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:20 am

Username: rhiannon_rings
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: vv Below vv
Maned or not maned: Maned, please!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Something along the lines of a cinnamon spotted tabby, please? :0 With brightly colored eyes, if possible!

[120/100]
They are known as the Bad Intentions Brotherhood, and they mean no harm - really.
These lions are rumored to be bloodthirsty killers, known for their merciless agenda and iron fisted regime, but you can't always believe everything you hear, you know. The Bad Intentions Brotherhood's territory is settled in a dark, twisted forest with gnarled tree roots and thick canopies overhead. It is said that their territory was obtained through a ruthless attack on a band of hyenas, and that the feliformed carnivores were driven out with more than just a couple scars. While the Bad Intentions Brotherhood denies all of this, it certainly would explain why the group has such a harsh rivalry with the hyenas surrounding their territory...
katrei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Fae » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:57 pm

Username: -Fae
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The pride will be built in a marshy land.
The pride members will live in the nearby Cliffside
using the small caves in the side of it or in holes in the ground
either dug by the lions or foxes.
The territory has many tall trees covered with moss and vines. There are also many lakes colored green from all the moss in the area.

Inside the caves it is dry, they are medium sized.
In the holes in the ground it is wetter, but larger. More lions can fit in this space but it is extremely damp due to it being in a swamp (105 words)

Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: If it's alright could the artist design it. I'd like to be surprised.
Last edited by -Fae on Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheEternalPlague » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:30 pm

Username: TheEternalPlague

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: (?/100) it should be more than 100 because I don’t stop talking, sorry

The territory that he claimed is a valley with mostly lush grassy fields with trees spotted here and there. This gives protection from any nearby prides or passing lions. There is a large stone that juts out of the mountain-side which formed a large natural cave where the pride can huddle in the colder winter months, and cool down in the hotter summer months. There is a ring of forested area around the outside perimeter of the grassy fields. A small lake takes up apart of the side opposite to the large rock that will become the den. He achieved this territory by exploring mostly, nobody really looked to deep into the rocky side of the mountain to find the hidden entrance to this oasis, but after he had claimed this territory he had had to fight off another lion trying to stake his claim. He managed to fight him off, but gained a nasty scar to his front fore arm(paw?).

Maned or not maned: Maned (please make it look as messy as possible!)

I would prefer to have him based off of a bearded vulture and/or a hyena because they are my absolute favorite animals (preferably the bearded vulture first, but if that’s too hard then the hyena shouldn’t be as hard)
As said above, I’d like him to have a nice, messy mane. (If the animal bases are too hard or you need a little more inspiration: Mostly tans/light browns/lights yellows for the base. I’d like any markings to be dark red/dark brown/black/gold.)
I’d like gold eyes if possible, if not then a nice blue or brown? The scar on his fore arm(paw?) looks like someone bit at his arm, or took a chunk off, so however you’d like to do that is up to you!

[Sorry, I know I talk/write a lot, especially if I’m describing something]
-5 ChickenSmoothie Hours + 969865
I love Malk Pets/Spiders/Hyenas/Bearded Vultures
TheEternalPlague

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CedarShrooms » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:19 pm

Username: LocoLunaWolf
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The place this pride calls home is tucked into a beautiful valley in between two tall, breath-taking snow capped mountains. Among the valley is a flower covered meadow, a lake, and a forest. The dens are carved into the mountains with crystals and lakes hidden inside the passageways connecting all the dens. Their prey consists of rabbits, elk, sheep, raccoons, hogs, fish, and coyotes. They obtained this land by driving out a pack of wolves that was living there.( She earned a scar on her nose from the fight.) The pride is the Guardians of The Crystals because of the crystals in their caves. Half of their territory is underneath the mountains. Their cubs are raised in a cave hidden at the back of the tunnels to protect them. The caves are lighted by glowworms.
Maned or not maned: not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I would like my founder to be based of my oc if that is possible. Or it can at least be similar. This is Luna https://photos.app.goo.gl/zJdUK5tcFiHqwSub6

The caves look like this
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CLHkB5W1NNr5N8ZZ7
This is what the crystals look like
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CLHkB5W1NNr5N8ZZ7
This is what the valley and meadow look like
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3pE2Pp7NtPYtz2rV9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/t2FTDipRXeNB2aXEA

Sorry for the image spam :)
Hi! I'm Cedar! I'm always open to art commisions so PM me! My art shop: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4572442
CedarShrooms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:25 am

-Fae wrote:Username: -Fae
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: The pride will be built in a marshy land.
The pride members will live in the nearby Cliffside
using the small caves in the side of it or in holes in the ground
either dug by the lions or foxes.
The territory has many tall trees covered with moss and vines. There are also many lakes colored green from all the moss in the area.

Inside the caves it is dry, they are medium sized.
In the holes in the ground it is wetter, but larger. More lions can fit in this space but it is extremely damp due to it being in a swamp (105 words)

Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: If it's alright could the artist design it. I'd like to be surprised.

rhiannon_rings wrote:Username: rhiannon_rings
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: vv Below vv
Maned or not maned: Maned, please!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Something along the lines of a cinnamon spotted tabby, please? :0 With brightly colored eyes, if possible!

[120/100]
They are known as the Bad Intentions Brotherhood, and they mean no harm - really.
These lions are rumored to be bloodthirsty killers, known for their merciless agenda and iron fisted regime, but you can't always believe everything you hear, you know. The Bad Intentions Brotherhood's territory is settled in a dark, twisted forest with gnarled tree roots and thick canopies overhead. It is said that their territory was obtained through a ruthless attack on a band of hyenas, and that the feliformed carnivores were driven out with more than just a couple scars. While the Bad Intentions Brotherhood denies all of this, it certainly would explain why the group has such a harsh rivalry with the hyenas surrounding their territory...

claiming these 2 <3
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:25 am

TheEternalPlague wrote:Username: TheEternalPlague

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: (?/100) it should be more than 100 because I don’t stop talking, sorry

--snipped--

Maned or not maned: Maned (please make it look as messy as possible!)

I would prefer to have him based off of a bearded vulture and/or a hyena because they are my absolute favorite animals (preferably the bearded vulture first, but if that’s too hard then the hyena shouldn’t be as hard)
As said above, I’d like him to have a nice, messy mane. (If the animal bases are too hard or you need a little more inspiration: Mostly tans/light browns/lights yellows for the base. I’d like any markings to be dark red/dark brown/black/gold.)
I’d like gold eyes if possible, if not then a nice blue or brown? The scar on his fore arm(paw?) looks like someone bit at his arm, or took a chunk off, so however you’d like to do that is up to you!

[Sorry, I know I talk/write a lot, especially if I’m describing something]

LocoLunaWolf wrote:Username: LocoLunaWolf
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: -snipped--
Maned or not maned: not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I would like my founder to be based of my oc if that is possible. Or it can at least be similar. This is Luna https://photos.app.goo.gl/zJdUK5tcFiHqwSub6

--snipped--

Sorry for the image spam :)

claiming~
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:17 pm

Is there like a seeking breeding partners thread or something?
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me