Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: WME Adopts

Postby Lady_Novianti » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Mark!
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stingray » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:09 pm

are there any up for adopt? or am i on the wrong page? How to i get one of these?
stingray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:57 pm

Stingray wrote:are there any up for adopt? or am i on the wrong page? How to i get one of these?

This Species is on Hiatus and actually looking at being closed, so only breedings are available. If you really want one you can look in to existing equids and ask owners to try get slots to breed one, please make sure you read all faq and rules involving the species though first
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:19 am

Mark!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stingray » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:00 am

Copper96 wrote:
Stingray wrote:are there any up for adopt? or am i on the wrong page? How to i get one of these?

This Species is on Hiatus and actually looking at being closed, so only breedings are available. If you really want one you can look in to existing equids and ask owners to try get slots to breed one, please make sure you read all faq and rules involving the species though first

Oh ok, thank you!
stingray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:19 am

Would it be possible for someone to revamp them?

Also, does anyone have open slots? I would like to get a breeding done if possible please. That way I at least have one.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:25 pm

DauntlessDivergentC wrote:Would it be possible for someone to revamp them?

Also, does anyone have open slots? I would like to get a breeding done if possible please. That way I at least have one.

Revamping is not an option, anything that happens with the species is up to horsy1050

As for Breeding, you can find artists and whether or not their open and their current slots on the WME Breeding page, there's a link to it on the front page of this thread. Please make sure you meet all requirements before attempting to order any breedings.

If you need equids to breed together, you can ask in the fanclub or check the archives for equids with open slots, you can then pm the owner for permission to use them. Hope all this helps.
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:11 pm

I was curious. I've been stalking the breeding thread for almost a month now and haven't seen much movement. My question is how many of the artists are still actively breeding wme's?
I was also curious what the best way is to be notified when slots are open and how many forms can be sent in at once? I have a couple couples that I'm looking to get breed.
thanks
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:04 pm

ArtGirl wrote:I was curious. I've been stalking the breeding thread for almost a month now and haven't seen much movement. My question is how many of the artists are still actively breeding wme's?
I was also curious what the best way is to be notified when slots are open and how many forms can be sent in at once? I have a couple couples that I'm looking to get breed.
thanks

2 artists, Copper and Kita are currently doing breedings. You have to stalk the breeding thread to see when they open, and you can only send in 1 breeding. After you get the foal you have to wait 2 weeks before breeding again. :) Hope this answered your questions. Keep in mind the species is technically on hiatus, so breedings will be slow to get done and to open.
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:05 am

skyy. wrote:
ArtGirl wrote:I was curious. I've been stalking the breeding thread for almost a month now and haven't seen much movement. My question is how many of the artists are still actively breeding wme's?
thanks

2 artists, Copper and Kita are currently doing breedings. You have to stalk the breeding thread to see when they open, and you can only send in 1 breeding. After you get the foal you have to wait 2 weeks before breeding again. :) Hope this answered your questions. Keep in mind the species is technically on hiatus, so breedings will be slow to get done and to open.

That's perfect thanks :)
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me