Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Kalon Advent Daily Gift

Postby strawberryy » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:38 pm

Username + Number: strawberryy - 958628
    Kalon Name + Link ophelia
    Prompt: while ophelia travels far too much to have an truly deep relationships with another, she always tries to do something nice for the kalons shes with at the time! whether she's traveling with them, or just townsfolk in a town she's residing in temporarily, she always does something for christmas. typically, it has something to do with her magic. often, she'll make a grand fireworks display, or beautiful magical bubbles for the children to chase around. she'll also often make healing potions to hand out, even when its not the holiday season! her life is far too long to not do something for those around her, even if she's not with them for long.
strawberryy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:35 pm

Username + Number: GreyScale 862594
Kalon Name + Link Dago
Prompt: Dago is not the best with gifts. He struggles a lot to figure out what to get others but he really enjoys giving gifts. not a fun combination. Usually Dago usually always ends up making sort of gift basket for his friends, because he is terrible at just getting one or two things and that way he can tailor each gift to his friends likes. His favorite gift to give around winter time is a hot coco and mug set that way his friends have a little mug Dago either picked out or made, and plenty of coco to keep them warm.
╔═════════════════════════╗
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
❈ grey // she/they// pms open ❈
my TH | listening to this song on repeat

╚═════════════════════════╝
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:13 pm

Username + Number: Mastergirl7 + 818809
Kalon Name + Link Beatrice
Prompt:
Beatrice has been collecting different flowers over the course of the year, preserving them between the now dirt stained pages of a large blank book. The goal is to fill all of the pages before Christmas, as she plans to give this book as a gift to her mother, wrapped in a silk bow the same baby blue colour as her headband.

(62 words)

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:16 pm

Username + Number: Griff 254592
Kalon Name + Link Hazel
Prompt: Hazel enjoys giving gifts, and usually looks to her family's farm for the perfect ones! Since they grow pumpkins, she tries to make treats with said pumpkins. Friends and colleagues of her can count on her to make cookies, pies, cakes, even sauces! If it has the word pumpkin in it, she will try to make it! But also she really enjoys giving to others something she has made, even if sometimes the treats can be experimental. She tries to forget about the pumpkin marshmallow cookie incident...
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 蛋黄月饼 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:24 pm

Username + Number: 蛋黄月饼 1066716
Kalon Name + Link bel
Prompt: recently, bel's been getting a frequent visitor. bel doesn't quite know why, but a grouchy-looking gray cat has been showing up at his doorstep every morning. the cat must be clever, considering how bel immediately went out and bought cat food the first time they showed their face at his doorstep. bel promised he wouldn't get attached, but before he knew it, he was welcoming the cat into his house with open arms. you can say that bel gave the cat the gift of a home - or perhaps, the cat was life's gift to bel.
蛋黄月饼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:29 pm

username + number: squeegi + 929095
kalon name + linksilas <3
prompt:
working as a pilot of a complicated airship is a job that leaves him with too many responsibilities and too little time; however, when the holidays roll around, silas always remembers to do his christmas shopping early, as he usually has some trouble finding the perfect gift. considering the.. eccentric tastes of the recipient of his gifts, it's no wonder he has such trouble.
the recipient of his gifts is, of course, his beloved cat mayday. this year, he purchased a particularly beautiful hairpiece from a local craft vendor, in the hopes of satisfying his scrupulous feline; it boasted a lovely gilded flower and a multitude of tinkling chains, each one adorned with glass beads of varying sizes. safe to say, mayday loved it.

x
ᴠᴇʟ​ ​✿ 🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮​
she/her | adult | artist
semi-inactive atm

➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:02 pm

Username + Number: Discontinued + 145884
    Kalon Name + Link: Zelda
    Prompt:

As a lover of all things absolutely delicious and interesting, Zelda will be gifting what she usually does each holiday season: food-themed gift baskets! Ranging from fancy chocolates, fruits of every type, charcuterie board delights and so on, each gift basket will be catered to each person's personal tastes.

For a bonus, she also likes to add in a candy or two from another country, hoping to give the recipient something new and fun to try.

And, of course, each basket will be lovingly adorned with an entirely unnecessary giant, flashy ribbon.
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persimmon » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:07 pm

Username + Number: persimmon + 394121
Kalon Name + Link Liani
Prompt:
    Liani is a kalon who enjoys cleanliness and organization in her life. However, there is someone whom Liani considers to be the enemy of cleanliness - her sister Sireli. That is why Liani is gifting Sireli a lot of boots, notebooks, and cabinets/drawers. Boots are to help eliminate the mud stains Sireli causes when she comes in from outside. The notebooks and cabinets are to help teach her that organization is good. Admittedly, Liani has been buying things impulsively and ended up with a lot of items. But, at least she picked items to match Sireli's style, so no one can say Liani picked out the gifts just for her benefit...
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thelabradorr » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:15 pm

Username + Number: thelabradorr + 605000
      Kalon Name + Link Pip (couldn’t find link, hope that’s ok!)
      Prompt: Pip's gift to the community is a mural that transcends mere art, a tapestry of color and unity. Painted with vibrant strokes, it reflects the diverse essence of their shared stories and experiences. Each element, from intricate patterns to inclusive symbols, speaks to the collective spirit. It's a visual ode to community bonds, promising to be a radiant landmark, inspiring joy and connection for all. Pip's Christmas contribution becomes a living testament to the beauty that arises when individuals come together in celebration.

[83 words]
thelabradorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zutopia » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:56 pm

Username + Number: zutopia [510718]
    Kalon Name + Link ukiyo
    Prompt: truth is, ukiyo has had very little experience gifting anybody anything. however, if she had the chance, it would likely be a couple pieces of hand-made jewellery. she's not the best at it by any means, or so she says while providing you with the best quality bracelets, necklaces and, oh so much more. while it isn't flashy, nor luxurious, she hopes that whoever receives one of her christmas gifts is able to appreciate the hours of love put into it.
          [81 words]
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me