Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Sewing Machine - Playroom ARPG

Postby Takoz » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:04 am

I would like to make a button creature!
Username + ID: Takoz + 1019748
Archive: !!
Would you like to be added to the Oekaki?: Yes!

┏━━━━━━━━┓

◑ hello, hi I am takoz ! ◑

◑ [Toyhouse] ◑ [Art Fight] ◑

┗━━━━━━━━┛
Takoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boople_Snoot » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:06 am

Starting now, you must complete a prompt to go along with your registration!:
What is your favourite toy you've ever owned?
You must write at least 75 words for it to pass, thank you!

Hello ^^
If you own a design of mine,
please credit Boople_Snoot on TH!

HC Archive
Toyhouse
Boople_Snoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zigzagoon » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:55 am

I would like a button creature design!
Username + ID: Zigzagoon 97981
Archive: TH
What is your favourite toy you've ever owned? I didn’t have loads of toys growing up, but my favourites were probably my little plastic animals, I used to play with them for hours making up stories. I’d even fill a little box with warm water and give them baths! I ended up with quite a collection, having inherited some from my siblings as well (including my brothers dinosaurs c:) My soft toys were also very well loved, one of my favourites being a floppy little lamb which was super soft. ^^
Design: A raccoon would be great! I like natural pastel colours :)
════════════
    My Info
    ♕ Zig / Jig / El
    ♕ they/them
    ♕ Feel free to send me a PM!
    ToyhouseCS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyweaver » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:55 am

Username + ID: Skyweaver + 1077391
Archive: 🧵
What is your favourite toy you've ever owned? I've always really liked whenever I received beanie boos or squishmallows for Christmas. I'm a little too obsessed with stuffed animals, because they're just really cute. I especially love how huggable squishmallows are and the big eyes on beanie boos, though some might find it creepy. :P Me and my siblings, whenever we saw a rack of beanie boos in the store, we would rush toward them and obsess over them. And aren't squishmallows just perfect to jump in? It's just like falling into a pool of, well, marshmallows! It can also get really fun to collect them, though it's hard for me to buy them sometimes since I've always been scared of spending money.
Design: I'd love a pika that has a lil' flower on its ear, if that's possible! :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skyweaver
She/her pronouns
I love horses, dogs, and hamsters:3
"Wait a minute. Wait a minute Doc, are you telling me
you built a time machine out of a DeLorean?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Click my eggs!
ImageImageImageImage
Skyweaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadeV » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:44 pm

Username + ID: FadeV + 985134
Archive: https://toyhou.se/FadeV/characters/folder:5050182
What is your favourite toy you've ever owned? I was never really into a specific toy as a kid. Most of the stuff I have I got as a teen, so my favorite ‘toys’ would be the dragon figurines I collect. I don’t play with them or anything but I keep a bunch of pretty dragon figurines on my shelf made of varying materials (plastic but also more breakable materials). They sit above my insect collection and I may use the last shelf to keep my fandom plushies!
Design: A plushie based on a praying mantis! Yellow button eyes, green for the body for the body, possibly wearing a wavy yellow scarf on its neck?
Image Image Image
Image Image
FadeV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:48 pm

Username + ID: annaebell 787699
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Annaebell/characters/folder:5050601
What is your favourite toy you've ever owned? oh gosh this is such a hard question. I am somewhat a collector of plush toys so there are quite a few favourites XD I used to collect care bares when I was younger and my favourite of that was a purple raccoon guy named bright heart that I literally took everywhere! I still remember begging my mum to buy him for me when I saw him at a car boot sale!
He also has a bonus little pocket in his back that I used to hide candy in >:3c
I actually still have him to this day. He sits on one of my shelves with a few other plushies.
Favourite toys other than him? Furbies. I had a army.
Would you like to be added to the Oekaki?: Yes please thank you <3
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poserpanda » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:43 pm

Username + ID: PoserPanda #49745
Archive:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4920476&p=143753053#p143753046
What is your favourite toy you've ever owned?
My favorite toy out of all of the stuffed animals and pokemon that I currently own?
Jeez.
I know just who it is ;) It's Sam!
He's my four [or five] foot tall, stuffed polar bear. He is my giant pillow, and I put his big paws under his chin while I'm away so he can ponder things. He's named after TreeTrunks Sam, a character I made on a M.M.O. site. Sam is the biggest toy I own, and I got him from a flea market for five bucks. When taking him home, I loved walking with him and being engulfed by his fur. When we sat down in the passenger seat, my husband worried we would get pulled over because Sam was sitting on my lap. He hugs all of my panda bears, and makes for a great seat.
(75 word min)
Would you like to be added to the Oekaki?: Yes!
Image]
Poserpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Willow* » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:24 am

Username + ID: *Willow* 1030364
Archive: archive
What is your favourite toy you've ever owned? My favorite toy that I have ever owned is a brown horse with dark brown hoofs. I have had her since I was born. She has almost no mane because I played hair salon with her when I was little. She has a bridle that’s made of ribbon, it is stitched together in one place. My horse sits upright and is made of soft material that is worn in some places. She has glass eyes that are brown and black.
Design: I would like a dog that is fluffy! Maybe something similar to a Husky or German Shepherd? I would like natural tones in most places, but go ahead and add whatever you would like to it. Thank you!
Pluviophile
A person who enjoys the rain

”… the sun will shine on us again”
*Willow*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sewing Machine - Playroom ARPG

Postby pansy petals » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:49 am

Username + ID: xxx pansy petals + 1093297
        Archive: xxx link!
        What is your favourite toy you've ever owned? xxx my favorite toy is one i still have. it's a little dark brown teddy with semi-long (i would say maybe about 5 inches each (?)) legs and arms. his name is cocoa. i don't remember when i got him, just that i had him for as long as i can possibly remember. he's always brought me great comfort and eases my anxiety so much. he travels with me everywhere because i do like to believe that my family members who have passed on attach to him to keep me safe. he's so good at making sure i'm safe while traveling. i think he would be my all-time favorite. i know that i've other ones but cocoa really sticks out in my mind when thinking about it.
        Design: xxx a triceratops dinosaur. softer colors but any colors are fine. perhaps even missing an eye and has a patch somewhere? thanks <3

x
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝑵𝑶𝑾

they / them ⠀• ⠀lover of cats
----------------------

happy new year !

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵
x
pansy petals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheyezzz » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:36 am

Username + ID: Cheyezzz + 1077481
Archive: lalalalala
What is your favourite toy you've ever owned? Oh jeez this will be hard, but i believe my most favorite toy ive ever owned was a Garfield plush. I bought it off a site somewhere in 2020/2021 for around 15 dollars and hes like, my baby boy. Hes on all fours and has these sleepy looking eyes and has those floppy little whisker things near his ears. Hes super old as well. Sadly I believe hes in storage so right now I cant access him but maybe one day I'll see him again.
Design: I'd like a dinosaur design if possible, more specifically a dromaeosaur like a Utahraptor. I'd very much appreciate it if it was feathered! I dont really mind what colors it is so go wild if you wanna!
Cheye Bigender She/her + he/him

Art by cara-carabowditbowdit
Cheyezzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me