Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Khimaira Friesians - A new Beginning

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat May 08, 2021 8:44 am

Because Khimaira Friesians get rehomed, A new Beginning will close down. I will announce when the new adopt is set up correctly!
All open adoptables will be judged soon
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:21 am

I reopened this ^^ I asked rescue and we will work together and the new khims and AnB will be able to breed later on, we will get more into detail when the new khims open
I changed a massive bunch here, i removed everything that has to do with K-coins, there is no currency system anymore. Items will be either unlimited (like what you can put on your horse etc.) or have a monthly limit how often you can use them in 1 month. Barns get bigger automatically when you get more horses and i removed a bunch of things like competition, adventure and riding lessons.
I will think about events in the future. Events will always have something to do with new subspecies added to the khims or new items, or give away of custom horses etc.
Because of this another update is that the rabbit will now be a subspecies, so you can get rabbits through breeding too, it will always be 50/50 between the one that breed together. if you breed 2 rabbits there will always be a rabbit coming out of it, if you breed a rabbit and a normal khim there will be 50/50 what will come out of it
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:44 am

So nothing has to be paid for anymore?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:34 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:So nothing has to be paid for anymore?

yes exactly, everything is free ^^
i lessened the paper work for me
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:39 am

XD cool
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:45 am

Hello everybody,
the last rabbit adopts for now are up. There won't be any more rabbits for quite some time.
The next adopts won't have markings choosen by the rng, but choosen by me to fill up the new marking register you can access on the main page of A new Beginning.
There you can see all markings that are currently aviable for custom events that will happen later on.

After I finished filling the register with all markings currently presented (of course new ones will follow)
I will let the rng choose the horses markings again, then it can happen that it will choose the rabbit marking, if it does, then there will be another rabbit adopt up.
Otherwise you will only be able to get rabbits by breeding with them
You have a 50% to get a rabbit in a breeding with a normal khim and a 100% chance to get one if 2 rabbits are breed together
not just that: breedings are the only way to get rabbit markings on normal or non rabbit khims, because adoptables will always be rabbits if the marking rolls

so don't miss out your chance on the last 7 rabbits that are currently up for adoption :3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:31 am

to everyone owning a rabbit or trying for one, you can of course change the colors of the items and flowers etc.
just write under the horses page what color you want to have if you want to change it
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:26 am

For future breedings with 1.0 khims on the AnB, do you want me to "redraw" their markings in the breedings and add them as new markings for the AnB?
As example with a tobiano marking:
1. How it currently is: When we got a 1.0 khim with tobiano marking and their marking passes, the foal will get one of the premade markings that looks as closely to the 1.0 khims marking as possible.
pro:
- Your 1.0 khimairas will stay as unique as possible
- Breedings with 1.0 khimairas will be done quick
con:
- The foal will not have unique markings
- the marking of the foal could look completely different from the parent
- Breeding with 1.0 khims stays closed until I finished drawing all very common - uncommon markings
- 1.0 khimairas will never provide anything for the whole AnB community

2. How I would do it with "redrawing": When we got a 1.0 khim with tobiano marking and their marking passes, the foal will get the marking of the parent redrawn and it will be added as a new premade marking for the whole AnB khimairas.
Pro:
- The marking of the foal will look close to that of the parent
- I can open the 1.0 breedings right now
- I could allow every 1.0 khim to be activated, not just very common - uncommon ones
- New markings will be delivered for the whole AnB community and future adoptables
Con:
- The foal will not have unique markings
- breedings with 1.0 khimairas will take much longer to be done
- your own 1.0 khimaira will not be as unique as before (markings won't be redrawn 1:1, but in my own style)

With this we would have new markings for the community and future adoptables could have the markings too. So it would not be unique! With this, breedings with 1.0 khims would provide something to the whole AnB community. But all has their pros and cons, I think a big con will be that your own 1.0 khim won't be as unique anymore.

You can give me your opinion on it either here, in the discord or as a dm
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppln » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:39 pm

Mark <3

˜*°•.˜*°• ⋆ •°*˜.•°*˜

⚓Raven/Poppy | Leo | She/her⚓
Im always open for trades! Check out my trade settings for my rules! ❤️
Toyhouse | Art Shop

˜*°•.˜*°• ⋆ •°*˜.•°*˜
Poppln

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:01 am

votes ended with the first option, foals with 1.0 khims won't have any new markings introduced to them!
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me