Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: The Great Pine Climb | Variegated | OPEN!

Postby Owlmania » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:57 am

Mark
—————————————————————————————————————

Storage

—————————————————————————————————————
Owlmania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Great Pine Climb | Variegated | OPEN!

Postby chamomile. » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:03 am

The event ends tomorrow at CS rollover, so get your entries in now to get final pinecones!
The pinecone trade ins will remain open til September 3rd at roll over, so you have some extra time to do final trade ins. <3
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Great Pine Climb | Variegated

Postby chamomile. » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:13 pm

wonderful art by Mythz!!

And with that, the Great Pine Climb is coming to a close! All games have wrapped up and given out final prizes. You can still make final pinecone purchases until September 3rd.

I just want to say, thank you to everyone who has participated in this event! Variegated has been running for just under 4 months now, and I am already so incredibly thankful for the community that has sprung up around it. The amount of love and dedication that went into all the prompts you completed is astounding, and really makes me proud to be a part of this community.

Finally, thank you so so much to the wonderful staff team, without all of you wonderful people this event wouldn't have happened! All of you put your all into not only running stalls, but to creating the ideas for this event, hyping everyone up, making adopts, and of course the amazing art gifts you all pooled together to give the community such wonderful grand prizes. Thank you so much sins, oats, liight, arkin, canary, clip, den, mythz, and shadow <3 Not only are you amazing staff, but you are amazing friends as well!

x
🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿🌱

x

2009 ashfur

"I have to say, I am quite impressed with you younguns! I don't think I've ever met cats who could climb to the tippy tip of the old pines. You should all be real proud of yourselves!

4th: Aktori
winners group drawing, common MYO, mystery adopt, Mythz fullbody pixel scene, chamomile sketch

3rd: bmkmb
winners group drawing, uncommon MYO, breeding pattern mutation, mystery adopt, Mythz fullbody pixel scene, chamomile sketch, shadowflight avatar, Arkinhallow pixel

2nd: rainbowspongefactory
winners group drawing, 1-trait rare MYO, uncommon scar ticket, mystery adopt, Mythz fullbody pixel scene, chamomile sketch, shadowflight avatar, Arkinhallow pixel

and finally ....

1st: Griffin Torrens!
winners group drawing, 1-trait rare MYO, kit selector, mystery adopt, Mythz fullbody pixel scene, chamomile sketch, shadowflight avatar, Arkinhallow pixel

To all the winners, your artwork and adopts will be being worked on by staff over the next few weeks! Please contact chamomile. with what Vari you want used for each art piece (feel free to repeat varis or leave it up for us to pick!)

Thank you all so much!!

🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿🌱
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes