Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Dino Kittens - Grand Opening ^-^

Postby PixelPlushiee » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:59 am

oh my tail! These are too gorgous. ♥
PixelPlushiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:12 am

not sure if we post these or PM them to you? Lemme know and I can edit if they're to be PM'd ;v;

Archivist
    username; Water Witch

coding examples; Here's where I keep most my personal codings, and archiving examples below

reason why you want to be an archivist; Cats and dinosaurs are two of my favorite things. However, I'm on my phone a lot o being an artist wouldn't be the best choice at this moment and on top of that, the canvas is a bit large for my laptop-artist soul. I like archiving, because I have a little more time to get things in order, not to mention I like organizing and keeping track of things if I'm able to get off to a good start with it (aka, anything but my bedroom).

Why should I choose you?; I'm active, so I'd be able to update the archives from my phone in the middle of the day if I ever needed to as well as at night. I have experience coding and archiving (x), as long as the species stays active enough for me to do so. Archivists are usually under-appreciated for the work they do, and they do more than most think, but I don't mind being pushed under the bus if it means others can easily find their adopted characters. I'm also easy to talk to if anyone has any questions, concerns, or there' an ownership/name change/mistranslation while archiving with their adopt.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:20 am

mark <3

its safe to say I've pretty much quit this site, but I'm still available on discord if you need me. :> @pokechu #1116
hey there! pokechu12 here, though feel free to call me poke or the like. while awkward i consider myself to be relatively friendly, so feel free to approach me if you need anything!
i also happen to be both a nerd and pretty lazy; hence why this sig is so lacklustre for now, consider it a wip i guess. |'D i also have no real pronoun preference so feel free to call me whatever. :>
the pixel of Phe was made by aviate, and the pixel of Lace for my avatar by Dep/Crimoodle !

my friends are also really rad and all deserve hugs. :0 <3

click to donate to breast cancer charities/help animals exc for free!
Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sillybob101 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:00 pm

Awh, marking! ;u;
meow<3
Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canary. » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:02 pm

Mark!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
┌────────┐

hello! i'm canary.
i love meeting new
people, so feel free
to pm me!

she/herINFP

└────────┘

░░░░░░░░░░░░
canary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit. » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:22 pm

Mark! Will totally adopt when these cuties start being UFA!
ew this was ugly
yo im rabbit/weston/salem
and i'm barely ever on
rabbit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byrdee ★ » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:26 pm

Mark. These are literally like my new favorites.
╔═════════════════════╗

xxshe / herxx

╚═════════════════════╝
Byrdee ★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferretjuice » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:45 pm

username; kyha
reason why you want to be a moderator; these are so adorable!
Someone stole someone else's DK, what do you do?; Tell them not to do that, and let you know for further action.
Someone is spamming the fanclub with unrelated things, what do you do?; Remind them not to spam/post tose sort of things. report the post to be deleted by the site mods.
Someone won a DK and tried out for another before the 5 days are up, what do you do?; Remind them that that is not aloud and they need to wait, and let the artist know to not count them.
Whys should I choose you?; i would like something to do, and some experience ovo
ferretjuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snyzzle » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:45 pm

markk
███████████████████████████
she/her • cancer • tea • feminism
██████████████████████████
snyzzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowcat67 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:21 am

username; snowcat67
reason why you want to be a moderator; The first main reason that I'd love to be a moderator is because I really love this species, and I've always wanted to help out with running a species on CS :) I'd apply as an artist, but sadly, Oekaki doesn't quite agree with my browsers :/
Someone stole someone else's DK, what do you do?; First, I'd send a message to the player and explain the rules to them. If they ignore me and keep on claiming to own the DK, I'd notify you and the correct owner and wait for instructions on what to do next.
Someone is spamming the fanclub with unrelated things, what do you do?; Well, I'd notify them with a message and ask them to stop. If they keep on doing so, I'd notify CS moderator and tell them the current situation.
Someone won a DK and tried out for another before the 5 days are up, what do you do?; I'd politely send them a PM reminding them about the rule and also notify the artist so that they'd know about the current situation and deal with their application accordingly.
Whys should I choose you?; Honestly, I probably don't have much experience or time as compared to other applicants, but I do feel that I may be more patient to younger and more stubborn players (after all I have a couple of siblings and you have to be patient, haha), as well as because I'm not too temperamental. I think that I would be able to take charge if really needed, and I'd be glad to become part of the DK team :D
snowcat67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me