Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Woodland Fox Adopts- Artist contest open!

Postby AislingNyht » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:17 pm

AislingNyht wrote:
AislingNyht wrote:Bump
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:29 pm

I've been away volunteering to help with churches the past few days, so I havent put up an adoptable. I'll be putting one up today or tomorrow for sure; I have the rough line edits done already.(it has quite a lot of edits, due to the theme of it.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AislingNyht » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:32 am

DonaTechno wrote:I've been away volunteering to help with churches the past few days, so I havent put up an adoptable. I'll be putting one up today or tomorrow for sure; I have the rough line edits done already.(it has quite a lot of edits, due to the theme of it.)

Oh, I have been wondering where you've been. That's fine, I'm sure it will look great. By the way, what drawing tablet do you use? I've been looking into getting one, and I'm thinking about getting the Wacom bamboo create.
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:55 am

AislingNyht wrote:
DonaTechno wrote:I've been away volunteering to help with churches the past few days, so I havent put up an adoptable. I'll be putting one up today or tomorrow for sure; I have the rough line edits done already.(it has quite a lot of edits, due to the theme of it.)

Oh, I have been wondering where you've been. That's fine, I'm sure it will look great. By the way, what drawing tablet do you use? I've been looking into getting one, and I'm thinking about getting the Wacom bamboo create.

I have a Wacom intuos Cth-480. Though, I prefer my mouse. I've had a create in the past, but I wasnt a huge fan of it. I've also had a Intuos Pro. So far I think CTH-480 has been the best, but that's just personal opinion really.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AislingNyht » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:11 am

DonaTechno wrote:
AislingNyht wrote:

I have a Wacom intuos Cth-480. Though, I prefer my mouse. I've had a create in the past, but I wasnt a huge fan of it. I've also had a Intuos Pro. So far I think CTH-480 has been the best, but that's just personal opinion really.

Yeah, the intuos line are newer, so they're likely to be better. Looking at the price and features of the create, I think I'll stick with getting that one. I really like the size, software, and multi touch.
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me