Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Kalon Adopts

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:42 am

APH Siantia wrote:I have 1 question

When you get a legendary kal MYO and you want gene-splicing, does it have to be only one DNA? Like If we want a merkal with bird feet on the other legs that would count as gene-splicing, but do we have to add another legendary trait for the bird feet.

Like we buy an MYO and want it to be merkal as well as have bird feet for the other paws. I hope that makes sense I really don't know how else to explain it lol XD

Each instance of genesplicing is a separate trait. ie mertail and gills would be listed separately and need a trait each. However with your question it is required that at least two of the limbs of a Kalon remain unedited by genesplicing/missing limbs, so having the front legs be bird legs and the back be a mertail would not be allowed.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:48 am

Wicced!Witch wrote:

When you get a legendary kal MYO and you want gene-splicing, does it have to be only one DNA? Like If we want a merkal with bird feet on the other legs that would count as gene-splicing, but do we have to add another legendary trait for the bird feet.

Like we buy an MYO and want it to be merkal as well as have bird feet for the other paws. I hope that makes sense I really don't know how else to explain it lol XD

Each instance of genesplicing is a separate trait. ie mertail and gills would be listed separately and need a trait each. However with your question it is required that at least two of the limbs of a Kalon remain unedited by genesplicing/missing limbs, so having the front legs be bird legs and the back be a mertail would not be allowed.

Okay so basically having added extra limbs, which would equal 6 in total, take off 2 for the merkal tail and then change 2 for birds feet would count for 2 legendary traits? That is right?
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:34 pm

would it be a power or something else if a kalon if every plant they touch dies?
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paints » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Wicced!Witch wrote:

Adding on since I'm curious,,,
if you have genesplicing for a merkalon, would you not be allowed to have a fish tail and other fish traits on it since they are from the same animal? Same for a bird kalon with bird wings and bird feathers, talons etc
iImage
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌─────────┐

Yes, I stan Tom
Holland, who doesn't?
I don't use CS anymore
So contact me by other
means eg Insta! ♡

└─────────┘
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix░░░░░░░░░░
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix - - - - - ©credit
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xi██████████
xi██████████
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iImage
Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:10 pm

Wicced!Witch wrote:

Does this mean merkals can't actually breath underwater without the legendary gills edit?
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:27 pm

Is it possible to change the color of the tongue in the edit shop?
My kalon has a grey tongue and it looks a little odd so I was wondering if it's possible to change the color of that?
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:39 pm

Doglady88722 wrote:Quick question!
Am I able to combine two standard myos to make it a common myo?

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmel » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:29 pm

The Nursery Artist Search has been Reopened!
Please read the first page as it has been redone with updated rules/parents list.

We're looking for a few Nursery Guest Artists for the species. Everyone is welcome to try out! <3
There is no set date on when this will close but it will be left open for a good length of time and there will be mention beforehand for final entries
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:50 pm

When using a pupil edit item, are you allowed to alter the eyes' appearance as well? Or can you only edit the pupil?
(eg changing the color of the iris and/or sclera from the original, applying hetrochemia)
Are you also allowed to change the pupil's color?
Thanks in advance!

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:04 am

FluffyBirdie wrote:When using a pupil edit item, are you allowed to alter the eyes' appearance as well? Or can you only edit the pupil?
(eg changing the color of the iris and/or sclera from the original, applying hetrochemia)
Are you also allowed to change the pupil's color?
Thanks in advance!

I believe you would need to use an eye color edit to change the eye/sclera color, as the pupil edit only allows you to modify the pupils. The pupil's color may be changed with/alongside the use of the item, yes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist